Get to breakthrough

We are a group of thinkers who break through boundaries your organization faces in our ever-changing world. We specialize in high end Toronto web design, digital development, application integration, SEO, and identity optimization. Get to breakthrough with Thinkbound, your thought partners.

Toronto, Canada

E-Commerce Sites and Custom Monetization Image

E-Commerce Sites and Custom Monetization

Full featured e-commerce online store websites.  Unlimited products, promotions, and endless monetization strategies.

Local Business Websites Image

Local Business Websites

Custom websites for local Toronto businesses looking to make an impact online.  Optimized for local search, reviews and inquiry generation.

realstorage.ca Image

realstorage.ca

Full development and design of the Real Storage website, from graphics and images through content writing and arrangement.

cmccanada.org Image

cmccanada.org

Thinkbound completed a full redesign of the Canadian Music Centre's website.

Charger Burger Image

Charger Burger

Thinkbound completed a full rebrand of Charger Burger, designing exterior and interior branding of their restaurant and menus.

Thinkbound completed a full redvelopment of Eypex Corporation.  Highly interactive website featuring scroll triggered animations and custom transitions.

Web Dev, Branding & SEO for Automotive Supplier

"That direct access and responsiveness make working with them incredibly easy and efficient."

Apr. 2012 - Ongoing

Thinkbound Inc. built a website and a brand identity for an automotive parts supplier. They also guided SEO efforts, creating keywords and phrases to target and implementing them on the site.

Auburn Hills, Michigan
Clarence Martin
President, Eypex Corporation

The website has received positive responses from customers and internal stakeholders, leading to a long-term partnership with Thinkbound Inc. The team is highly responsive, flexible, and willing to make small changes, making collaboration effortless.

I’m the president of Eypex Corporation, an automotive lighting and fastener supplier.

What challenge were you trying to address with Thinkbound Inc.?

At the time, I was starting a new company. All I had for brand materials was a name; we had a clean slate otherwise.

Thinkbound Inc. helped build the pillars of our brand identity and promise: peak technology, peak commitment, and peak experience. They also created our website. The site has parallax scrolling, which was something I requested. Thinkbound Inc. incorporated that into the designs of the home page and each subsequent page.

Before building the website, we’d go back and made changes to our website for SEO after the fact. For this project, before we even made a page, we had an entire vocabulary of keywords and phrases as well as how we want to integrate our brand promise into our site from the start. That way, we could efficiently build the site’s SEO without shoehorning things that don’t fit naturally into our content.

Alex (Founder / Director) has always been my point of contact. I’ve used him almost exclusively.

How did you come to work with Thinkbound Inc.?

I think Alex met one of my employees while they were on vacation. The employee came back and told me about him, encouraging me to give them a call. When I did so, I found that Alex had a very easy delivery when he spoke.

From the beginning, he acted as more of a partner than as a vendor we’d be paying to do something. He put himself in our shoes and thought about what we’d want and what our stakeholders would want for a given product. His team also will push back on our ideas if they think it can be made more sustainable and impactful; they won’t deliver a bad product to us just because that’s what we asked them to build.

We’ve spent under $5,000.

We started working together in April 2012. Everything has been completed, but it’s ongoing because we want to keep things fresh for our customers. I prefer to start over on products rather than iterate. Our current site is about 1½ years old, and we’ll be looking to rebuild it in about six months.

We’ve gotten good internal and external feedback from our customers. We haven’t focused on SEO because we’re still identifying our target market. I’ve done 7–8 projects with Thinkbound Inc. over the past 9–10 years. They now have a good understanding of my sensibilities. We can talk about the foundations of messaging, branding, and identity rather than just the product we want.

How did Thinkbound Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Thinkbound Inc. set up a temporary site that I can share with my team and get input with stakeholders about what they like and don’t like. Other developers I’ve worked with wanted to develop in secret and launch without checking with us first. I appreciated Thinkbound Inc.’s collaborative approach that allows me to collect feedback from multiple people.

They’re very accessible. Thinkbound Inc. has grown a lot since we started working with them, but they still have an entrepreneurial, direct point-of-contact interface. I can send them a text in the middle of the night to ask for changes, and I’ll get a response by morning. That direct access and responsiveness make working with them incredibly easy and efficient.

I’m not signed up for any newsletter or blogs that they might have. I like suppliers who tell me what’s happening in their industry, especially when it comes to tech. The more they can share with us about how we can evolve and grow in a specific area, the better.

Have an open mind. No one knows your business better than you, but if you’re going to use experts, let them be experts. You should use Thinkbound Inc. to better understand your customers and be as effective as possible in your space. Take their advice.

Overall Score They’re easy to work with and very responsive. They’ll make simple changes on a year-old site because they understand a long-term relationship.
    I’ve referred them to several people.

Ongoing Web Dev Services for Self-Storage Auction Websites

"They value their work and deliver the best quality at the best price."

2014 - Ongoing

Thinkbound Inc. maintains and updates multiple self-storage auction websites. Their aim was to improve SEO and efficiency by enhancing the site's functionality and adding new features.

Toronto, Canada
Founder & Pres., IBID4STORAGE.COM & SELFSTORAGEAUCTION.COM

The number of website visitors increased from 5,000 to 300,000 across multiple sites. The company’s organic ranking has increased, and a true partnership has been established. By being receptive and responsive, Thinkbound Inc. has demonstrated pride in its work, adding value.

I’m the founder and president of ibid4storage.com and selfstorageauction.com. We’re an online marketplace for delinquent auction units. We sell self-storage units that are in default all across North America, Australia, and South Africa. I started the original company in Canada and Thinkbound Inc. developed another platform for us.

What challenge were you trying to address with Thinkbound Inc.?

I wanted to find a reputable firm that could manage, maintain, and update my current website. This came after several failed attempts with other web design companies.

Thinkbound Inc. worked on my existing website and developed innovative features. The new website is more efficient and SEO-friendly. They organically built SEO into our platform by updating the site behind the scene. At this point, they're continuously making improvements.

Alex (Marketing Director, Thinkbound Inc.) is my contact for the company.

How did you come to work with Thinkbound Inc.?

An employee introduced me to Thinkbound Inc., and I hit it off with them right away.

I’ve invested over $15,000.

We began working with the company in 2014 and have an ongoing partnership. They continuously perform site maintenance and updates.

Our main site has gone from averaging 5,000 users to over 150,000 unique visitors. With the consideration of our other sites, the total is approximately 300,000 visitors.

They’ve done a great job at getting us to rank high on an organic basis versus having to compete on a paid one. The company has taken the site to a functionality that is above and beyond what it was when we originated in 2012.

How did Thinkbound Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been receptive and responsive when it comes to making sure everything works right. If something doesn’t work right—they fix it. Thinkbound Inc. takes pride in their work and has been great at communication and meeting deadlines. Our partner makes sure everything is done properly, is transparent, and is owned by us.

They value their work and deliver the best quality at the best price. The company helped us survive cyberattacks without incurring crazy expenses to overhaul the site. Thinkbound Inc. truly became our partner rather than just a third-party software management company.

No, they’re a growing company that has done a great job at listening and progressing.

If you’re looking for a one-stop-shop that can do everything, is transparent, and becomes your partner, this is the place to go.