Agency that means business.

We are a strategy-driven digital design and marketing agency located in Chicago. We have global experience, working with start-ups up to Fortune 500 companies. Stemming from our backgrounds, our approach is consultative and creative.

We're small, but we always think big.
Work with us.

2018
Chicago, IL
  • 1054 S. Plymouth Ct.
    Chicago, IL 60605

iOS Mobile App Design for Fitness Commitment Company

“They’re able to provide quality design very quickly, which not all agencies can do.”

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Theydo designed a fitness tracking mobile app for iOS. They enabled reporting and analytics features and integrated the app with Instagram so that users can share their fitness progress. Their work is ongoing.

Germany
Lukasz Siemaszko
Product & Marketing Lead, Discipline

Theydo delivered high-quality design that has built trust and credibility with the app’s users. Flexible and responsive, the team works quickly. They are receptive to feedback while also providing their own expertise and insights. Their tendency to overdeliver has facilitated a positive engagement.

I’m the product and marketing lead at Discipline, a fitness commitment mobile app.

What challenge were you trying to address with Theydo?

We needed someone to design our mobile app.

Theydo designed our fitness tracking mobile app for iOS. They’ve been very involved in the process. We discussed the concept, they provided the prototype, and then we gave feedback on it. They also designed the app’s landing page.

The app allows users to create a commitment for a habit or a goal. They can track and report their progress by adding a description and attaching an image. Users can create short commitments and invite friends, who act as accountability partners. Users can see analytics of what they did in the past and share their progress on social media. The app is integrated with Instagram.

Theydo launched the app in about a month, and they continue to help us.

We work with two designers.

How did you come to work with Theydo?

They were a referral from a friend of a friend.

My company has spent $10,000–$25,000.

We started working together in August 2019, and it’s ongoing.

Their design is awesome. We built trust and credibility with our users through the design. We never get any bad feedback regarding the design.

How did Theydo perform from a project management standpoint?

Theydo has become a part of our product development process. We test and develop a lot of ideas, and we generally don’t plan things months in advance. We need a lot of flexibility. We plan the features and the design of the screens in small chunks, test and validate them, and then make the changes. We work in short one-week sprints. Theydo works very quickly to get feedback from us, and they’re organized and responsive. We try to avoid giving direction to them; we want to use their skills to provide suggestions and solutions to our ideas or concepts.

We use Slack and Zoom, which works in a remote capacity. Prior to COVID-19, we had in-person meetings. Those weren’t needed that much, though, because we understood the project pretty well.

The quality to speed ratio is very high. They’re able to provide quality design very quickly, which not all agencies can do.

I don’t have anything for them to improve upon. We’re happy with them. They even overdeliver.

They never missed any deadlines.
    It’s really good value for money for us.
    They provide high quality and listen to our needs.

E-Commerce Platform Dev for Holistic Medicine Company

"Their team has always been available when needed."

July 2019–Ongoing

Theydo developed an e-commerce platform for a holistic medical company, enabling patients to purchase medicines, treatments, and tests. The team integrated account creation abilities and search features.

Kamil Czubacki
President, AUM Bio, Inc.

Theydo delivered a functionally and aesthetically pleasing product that has received positive user feedback and generated profit. The team was accessible, addressing inquiries and providing solutions to challenges quickly. They provided frequent communication, which ensured a smooth collaboration.

I’m the president of AUM Bio. We’re a holistic medical company where we give treatment to patients for a number of different diseases.

What challenge were you trying to address with Theydo?

I needed them to build an app that would allow patients to purchase tests and pay for treatments. I engaged with another vendor, which didn’t work out well.

Theydo developed the platform to be accessible on a user’s phone and computer. Originally, I provided their team with specific program numbers, information, and requirements. The site had to have a sign in, long in, and users had to have the option to purchase treatment options, all of which their team implemented. From there accounts, users can search and choose services. They can select a disease and pay for tests. Once a patient completes a test, they can see the results and choose a therapy through the app. So, if a patient wants to stop smoking or access high blood pressure therapy, they could choose a treatment plan on the site.

Now, the app is live. We’re in the first phase of onboarding patients. We’re only adding a certain number and listening to what they’re saying to make improvements.

I worked with two people on the Theydo team.

How did you come to work with Theydo?

I’ve known Neal (Partner & Strategic Advisory, Theydo) for a long time. Other colleagues had collaborated with Theydo and recommended their services.

I spent about $15,000 with them.

We started collaborating in July 2019, and our work is more or less done.

Overall, everybody has had a positive reaction to the app, which looks beautiful. It’s only been live for about a week, and we’ve already made a profit. The product has also made services easier for my patients. Instead of calling us and giving their credit card information, they can do everything online. The platform's user-friendly and has experienced no real bugs. We hope to build on it.

How did Theydo perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve always been on top of the project. We had an in-person meeting at the beginning of our collaboration to discuss what I wanted, my vision for the app, and what I needed. The project was in budget and finished before the initial delivery date. Communication has been great. I’ve been in contact with Neal regularly by text messages, phone calls, and e-mails. If we had any questions for them, Theydo was quick to respond. Usually, their team replied the same day or hour.

Theydo has made me feel comfortable with communication. I’m all over the place and needed things done right away—as with any other business. Their team has always been available when needed. If there was a problem or a concern, they’ve gotten right to it. Their team finished development in the proper timeframe, so everything has gone well.

No, everything has gone great.

Know what you want and have a plan. Don’t go into the engagement without knowing what needs to be done.

Overall Score I was happy with our service.
    They hit all their marks.

New Website Design for Cryotherapy Service

"Even with team members in both the US and Europe, everyone showed up to calls on time."

Mar. - Apr. 2019

Theydo crafted mockups with significant client input and then transformed them into a functional website via PHP, HTML5, and JavaScript. They then provided Google Analytics and SEO services.

Dallas, Texas
Joshua Montross
Co Founder and CFO, Cryo Zone

Revenue for targeted product sales increased 100% thanks to the new website. Punctual and responsible, Theydo established a professional development process that prioritized communication and problem-solving. Key to their success is a stand-out combination of quality and creativity.

I’m the CFO of Cryo Zone, a cryotherapy company headquartered in Dallas. We began by importing machines in 2013 and opened retail stores offering cryotherapy in 2014.

For what projects/services did your company hire Theydo?

The website for our retail business had a page about machine sales. We wanted to build a custom website to offer the machines we sell that enabled me to update it later easily.

We wanted to increase our leads for machine sales through organic internet search for cryotherapy machines. We also wanted a webpage to display when people ask us about purchasing cryotherapy machines.

We interviewed five designers and sent RFPs to each. We also looked into their past work and references.

Once we selected the vendor, we had a series of weekly design meetings where mockups were provided and tweaked for three weeks. In the final week, they implemented the site in PHP, HTML5, and JavaScript. They also set up Google analytics and reviewed my ad traffic to make some recommendations for SEO.

I worked with Bart (Partner, Theydo) and Neal (Partner, Theydo).

I've doubled my revenue from machine sales from this point last year. Neal and Bart delivered a really high-quality product and design in under a month.

They were easy to talk with and worked quickly. If there were issues, they took responsibility and fixed them quickly. Great ideas and great quality.

Even with team members in both the US and Europe, everyone showed up to calls on time. You wouldn’t know they were distributed unless they told you. And, after meetings happen at night, European team members do work that’s ready for you in the morning!

Everything could always be done faster, but we ended up with a quality product, which is more important than speed.

Usually in evening for designer based in Europe.
    Good price.
    On time, On budget, Quality.
    I would not write a review if I wasn't willing to refer Neal and Bart at TheyDo.

New Brand & Visual Assets for Lifestyle Startup

“I was impressed with the flexibility of the design process and their willingness to make changes to prototypes.”

Dec. 2018 - Feb. 2019

Theydo provided a variety of services to launch an emerging lifestyle brand, including brand strategy, visual identity, and web development.

Owner, Lifestyle Coaching Startup

Proactive and helpful, Theydo made it a point to give critical counseling on key tasks. The team was supportive throughout the brand launch, and they were amenable to client requests. Afterward, they advised on digital asset promotion.

We're a startup lifestyle coaching company operating under my name and business model. I'm the owner of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Theydo?

We hired them for brand strategy, visual identity, website design, and development.

The goal was to launch a new, fresh brand in the Chicago market.

I was referred to this vendor through my network.

The process was quite simple:

• Initial discovery session
  • Collection of content and access
  • Research and strategy
  • Branding workshop
  • Branding and visual identity design
  • Website design and development
  • Final revisions and launch

There was a creative director, a project manager, and a designer.

Theydo was very hands-on and helpful in all aspects. They coached me through the process and made sure to provide additional consulting in regard to brand launch and promoting digital assets.

It was very effective. We communicated on a consistent basis.

They could refer better partners.