TheOne is a Serbian IT outsourcing company

We offer wide range of IT Outsourcing (ITO) software solutions that makes your business more agile and innovative by reducing expenses and risks while enhance efficiency.A set of services such as Software Development, Web Development, Mobile Development and Software Application Development.

2004
Belgrade, Serbia

HousingMatch.dk

Armedelamour.com

Web Design & Development for Online Jewelry Store

"They worked hard to make me happy, which I was excited about, being a new company."

TheOne designed and developed a website and also provided online marketing. The work will continue on mobile application development for iPhone and e-commerce development.

Miami Metro Area
Founder, Online Jewelry Store

TheOne successfully delivered and launched the website. The team demonstrated responsiveness, flexibility on the changing requirements and focus on customer satisfaction.

Please describe your company.

I make jewelry and started my company in 2012. We sell only online.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I am the owner.

What was your goal for working with TheOne?

TheOne did our website and our social media campaigns. We're a small company and just started selling through Etsy, which is the biggest online seller in the world. They have about 9 million visitors a month. Even though we are new and small, we walked into the right door. We've been doing well in the last year.

They did our Web design and development. They can do some online marketing, but I haven’t done that because all my marketing is done through the online platform. I have heard that they have been successful with online marketing from other people. We are building the iPhone application for my website. It seemed to me that they can do a lot of different things, and that they’re very well covered. So far, I’ve only done the website, and they’re going to build my website so I can sell online.

What was your process for selecting TheOne with which to work?

I got some good references from other clients. Some of my friends used them, and they had good comments about them. A friend has an advertising agency in Belgrade, and he worked with them for a while. When I spoke to him about my projects, TheOne was his first recommendation. He is well respected, and I could trust his opinion.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative with a general cost range or work-hour figure?

It's hard to say how many hours they have worked. They worked on the weekends at one point because I was in a rush and wanted to change things on the site.

Is the work completed or still ongoing?

It is ongoing for several more months with no real plans to stop.

How did TheOne perform?

I had a very pleasant experience with them. They were very helpful and always answer my calls. We went back and forth with the local website because I wasn't sure what I was going for. They were generous with their time, and they changed it several times for me. They worked hard to make me happy, which I was excited about, being a new company. I recommend them highly to all my friends now.

I have no plans to stop working with them and will use them for all our online projects. My exclusive contract with the online platform is done, and now I can sell on my own and on iPhone applications.

The most important thing for me as a client is that other companies I talked to would do free markups, but if you wanted to change anything, it would be extra for each change. TheOne didn't put that requirement on me. I liked how responsive they were when I was short on time. They worked on the weekends, and I appreciated that very much. That is the major reason why I'll use them again.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

I don’t have anything to share at this point.

Nothing additional. My experience with TheOne was very good.

My experience is very limited. With this first project, everything was good. They did a great job for me.

Whatever they quoted, that was the final cost. There were no extra costs. I was happy with that as well.
    I’ve recommended them already.