Experience Design & Creative Strategy Lab

We are a smart organization driven by Design and focus on Purpose.

Highly skilled Creatives, Designer and Technologists but mostly amazing crafters focus on high-finish delivery.

A dedicated team that support and power up early stage startups, great brands and outstanding ventures.

Wether it’s a lovely idea, a game changing vision or a wonderful product, they craft your best self at its finest execution level.

Paris, France
  • 22 bis rue des taillandiers
    Paris, A75
    France

Lancôme, Airness, Peachy, Sushi Shop

Design and Dev for Dating App

"I would highly recommend working with this creative agency."

July - Nov. 2018

THENODE LAB designed and developed a mobile dating app. The team resolved issues that were presented in user testing and delivered a polished app that is ready to be released.

Paris, France
Mikael Soundardjee
CEO, Peachy

THENODE LAB created quality designs based on the requirements they were given. They were responsive and detailed in their communication, and completed the project in a timely manner.

I'm the CEO of the dating app Peachy. Our app puts gamification into the core of the matching process.

For what projects/services did your company hire THENODE LAB?

We needed a creative company to develop our app.

Our goal was to create an app with a strong UX.

We met with 20 creative companies before choosing THENODE LAB. We based our decision on the following criteria: motivation to collaborate, quality of design, technical capabilities, and reasonable prices.

I shared my needs and requirements with the team, and they designed screens that aligned with my expectations. Once I approved the designs, they started developing the app. After they completed the first version, we conducted user testing, and the team quickly resolved any issues that we discovered. The app is now ready to be on the app store.

We worked with a project manager who served as our main point of contact. We also worked with two great designers, one of whom was the CEO, a front-end developer, and a back-end developer.

The app isn't live yet, but I am happy with their service so far.

The workflow was very fluid. Every time we had a suggestion or needed clarification, our project manager was able to respond quickly with detailed information.

The design and UX they created were amazing. I would highly recommend working with this creative agency.