Not just web design. We're all things digital.

TheeDigital is an award winning web design and internet marketing agency in Raleigh, Noth Carolina. We specialize in WordPress development, SEO, and comprehensive digital marketing strategies.

Our team can create a high quality website for you that is visually appealing, will work on mobile and tablet devices, is easy to navigate and will be among the first to appear in the search engines.

We pride ourselves on providng superior customer service. So, whether you are across the street or across the country, you can expect the same level of attention.

2004
Raleigh, NC
  • 7901 Strickland Road, #112
    Raleigh, NC 27615

My Computer Career, Miss NC, NC State University, and University of North Carolina

Small Telecommunications Company Digital Marketing

"They’ve increased our social media presence significantly. They do a great deal of that work without significant direction from our staff, which is very good because we’re a small company and spread pretty thin."

2012 - Ongoing

TheeDesign provided social media marketing, web design, and associated digital marketing services to a local telecommunications company. Their core role was to optimize the digital presence to generate leads.

Raleigh, North Carolina Area
VP of Marketing and Sales, Telecommunications Company

TheeDesign increased social media presence significantly, which has certainly brought in new leads. The website has received positive feedback from customers. TheeDesign was accommodating about schedule changes, and they had the initiative to make good decisions on their own.

Please describe your company.

We’re a Raleigh, N.C.-based telecommunications company. We provide satellite and wireless communications networks for corporations nationwide.

What are your role and responsibilities?

I’m the vice president of sales and marketing.

What was your goal in working with Thee Design Studio?

When we engaged TheeDesign Studio, we didn’t have an active social media program. We also felt we weren’t being effective in keeping our website updated, and there were some design challenges within the website that we needed some assistance with. That’s when we brought TheeDesign on.

TheeDesign’s primary focus has been on social media marketing, Web design, and related digital marketing activities. We do call on them occasionally for help with press release preparation and distribution.

What was your process in selecting TheeDesign with which to work?

A fellow employee who had heard good things about their service and capabilities recommended them.

We’ve spent somewhere between $10,000 and $50,000 working with TheeDesign.

When did you start working with Thee Design, and are you still working with them?

We started working with TheeDesign in 2012. We are still working with them and have no plans to stop.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

We’ve been extremely pleased with the work of TheeDesign. They’ve increased our social media presence significantly. They’re very proactive in keeping our LinkedIn and Facebook pages current and updated. They do a great deal of that work without significant direction from our staff, which is very good because we’re a small company and spread pretty thin.

I haven’t got any work from them that I haven’t been extremely pleased with. We immediately began getting feedback from current customers and prospects, which saw our presence increase significantly. I can attribute several good sales leads to that presence.

Is there anything unique about TheeDesign Studio that really makes them stand out compared to other companies?

They’re just really easy to work with, and they’re very accommodating with our schedule. As I mentioned, we’re a pretty small company, and the day is typically packed pretty heavily. There were a number of times when I had meetings scheduled with them, and I had a previous meeting run over.

They’re very flexible in accommodating that kind of thing, in getting work done in a timely manner and in working with various edits, suggestions or recommendations we might make.

I really don’t have anything I would suggest they do differently. If I had any suggestions or concerns, I’d share those with them, and I’m confident that they would respond immediately.

What advice would you give to a future client of theirs?

I would say just to give TheeDesign a shot, because you will be pleased with their work. If you clearly define what you want from the engagement, I’m confident they will accommodate you in great detail.

They’re very capable, and they’re going to do good work. I think the key thing is making sure both parties understand exactly what the expectations are.

Small Business Web Design and Search Engine Optimization

"The big thing, and the reason that I picked them over the others, is that I was able to meet the whole team. When they came in and gave their presentation, they said what team member was going to do what, and that’s exactly what happened."

TheeDesign Studio set up separate websites for two associated businesses. They also managed search engine optimization and social media marketing to drive sales. They now provide ongoing SEO services.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Owner, CAD Designers

Sales inquiry calls have increased by 300-400% since TheeDesign began their marketing work, and 83% of new leads came through the website. TheeDesign was able to offer a personal touch that helped them stand out from the crowd.

Please describe your companies. What are your roles and responsibilities?

I worked with TheeDesign Studio in my roles with two different companies. The first is a company that I own. The second project was for a staffing company in which I am a co-owner. In both cases, they set up websites for me. Both business are in North Carolina, and we’re about to open a Virginia branch of the staffing company.

What was your goal for working with TheeDesign Studio?

For [the company I own,] it was all about sales. I’m trying to get people that are looking for my services to call me and to get new business from that. We’ve been very successful in that, I’ve received three to four times more calls since I hired TheeDesign Studio. With the staffing company, it was both looking for customers and for branding. We’re looking for people who are in need of staffing services to help them find a job, and we’re looking for clients that are in need of people.

The project is based around SEO [search engine optimization] and social media work to increase sales and increase exposure.

What was your process for selecting TheeDesign Studio with which to work?

I found them on their website, I found three companies local and interviewed all three of them, and I liked TheeDesign the best.

It was between $10,000 and $50,000.

When was the project completed?

They have completed their original tasks for both companies. I went ahead and signed an additional contract for the staffing company, to increase our exposure to all the social media avenues, Google Pages, and everything else that’s out there. They’ve been working on that over the last year and done a really good job. That contract is ended, and I’ve now signed another contract for them to do the same work for my other company. I believe we’ll be working with them long-term.

Do you have any statistics, metrics, or general feedback from the project?

For the design company, we have received two to three times more emails and phone calls since we started with TheeDesign Studios. They have increased our exposure greatly. For the staffing company, we have received six jobs in the year we’ve been in business, and five of those came through the website. They do a really good job with the keywords and SEO [search engine optimization]. That was one of the areas where they really helped us out greatly.

I know these people are here in the United States, and the work is being done locally. A lot of times, you have companies where it’s a front, and the work is being done overseas. So, actually being able to meet the team and being able to go over and talk to them, which was the reason why I selected them.

No. I’m pretty satisfied.

What advice would you give to a future client of theirs?

Go and visit them. They like to do face-to-face meetings, and I think that personal touch is going to help clients succeed time after time. They will be able to pull the information out of you a lot better by going in there and meeting the team.

I’ve recommended them to several people already.