Quality is never too much

SILVER VERIFIED

TestMatick is a leading provider of top quality software testing services. The company was founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, USA. Our strong team of testers can start testing your project of any complexity within 24 hours.

New York, NY

Hubrick, KEYPR, Sweetrush, oneUp, PageSuite, Grape, Doppler Labs, Redmadrobot, Global-e

Testing Services for IT Consultancy

"They work very efficiently, they are friendly, they are cost-effective, and they are thorough."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Testmatick implements testing services across a variety of software. This has involved regression, performance, penetration, application, Salesforce, cross-browser, and usability testing.

Peter Pedersen
Principal Consultant, Equanimity (UK) Ltd.

While the results of the engagement are confidential, stakeholders report the testing services have had a positive impact. The vendor's communication style has been a highlight. They have a detail-oriented working style.

Testmatick are always my goto partner for any software testing programmes that I manage for any of my clients. They work efficiently, they are friendly, they are cost effective, they are thorough and provide detailed defect reports. I never hesitate to ask for their assistance and I always get a speedy response.

For what projects/services did your company hire Testmatick?

Website regression testing performance testing Penetration Testing Application Testing Salesforce Testing Functional and usability testing Cross browser testing and more

Finding and correcting any defects across all projects quickly

I originally selected this vendor during a visit and inspection of their capabilities.

a variety of software testing projects across all disciplines.

Varying composition, project by project

Client Outcomes are all confidential. But highly successful

Very seemless communication between the teams working on every project

They work very efficiently, they are friendly, they are cost-effective, and they are thorough. Also, they provide detailed defect reports.

They have always delivered to my full satisfaction - so I have no areas of improvement to suggest. Perfect partner

Overall Score They work as a complementary partner
    very professional
    very cost effective
    Perfect partner
    without hesitation

Load Testing for Crowdfunding Company

"They are very responsive."

Aug. - Nov. 2019

Testmatick provided the start-to-finish application testing for a crowdfunding company. Their project included conceptualizing, writing, and configuring the test.

Emek Hefer, Israel
CTO, Crowdfunding Company

The test ran successfully and can be repeated as needed. Testmatick provided effective QA, load, and automation tests. The teams maintained reliable communication and an effective workflow.

Our company has different crowdfunding websites. I am the CTO of the company with a very small dev team.

For what projects/services did your company hire Testmatick?

We had to do load & stress tests for our websites to make sure we are able to deal with the amount of users we wanted to.

To be able to run the load tests on our own servers whenever we want to or need to and after every change that might have an impact on performance.

We posted a job on UpWork and they contacted us.

The project was creating load tests for our websites. It included writing the actual test, making sure we can configure the url, number of concurrent users and other needed configuration.

They also needed to install the load tests on a given server in google cloud and make sure we can run it on our own. We provided the instructions and the test case by emails.

I have no idea if they involved anyone from the team, we spoke with the COO and another team leader.

Our experience was successful - we ran the test successfully and the best thing is I can run it again whenever I wish to check the websites.

We had someone from my team in charge on explaining everything and making sure it is happening. We mostly communicated by emails & zoom meetings.

They have everything from QA testing to load testing to automation testing. They are very responsive.

Sometimes it's better to write everything down in an email/doc to make sure everyone understood their task after a skype/zoom call.

Outsourced Application Testing for Software Developer

"The team at Testmatick is my personal choice for QA work."

Nov. 2019 – Ongoing

Testmatick provides QA services and testing for an outsourcing firm’s client. They were tasked with testing a banking service.

Kyiv, Ukraine
Vadim Lupashku
Head of Delivery, Prostir

Testmatick delivers an excellent service that benefits groups significantly. They go above and beyond for their clients. Their responsiveness is noteworthy. Customers can expect a collaborative and flexible team of QA engineers.

I’m the head of delivery at Prostir. We specialize in selecting teams of developers for different projects through outsourcing. I’m responsible for the delivery of resources.

What challenge were you trying to address with Testmatick?

We hired Testmatick to perform testing for one of our partners.

We were responsible for finding resources for one of our clients. They were testing a banking service. After the interview, our responsibilities with Testmatick ended.

Initially, the client hired two testers and added more along the way. Currently, four people are working on the project.

How did you come to work with Testmatick?

We needed QA resources and contacted more than a dozen companies. Of the two companies that replied, one had higher rates while Testmatick was in our target price range.

The cost is around $10,000 per month.

Our engagement with Testmatick started in November 2019.

For this project, the client is satisfied, and some of the work is ongoing. Once that work is completed, Testmatick will transfer their QA services to another party.

The team at Testmatick is my personal choice for QA work. We’ve had a great experience with the company and are working with them regularly. What I like about Testmatick is how responsive and reliable they are.

How did Testmatick perform from a project management standpoint?

I greatly appreciate their project management style. I can message them at any time, and they have a great response rate, which means a lot to us. Testmatick has one of the best budget solutions for QA that I’ve experienced on the market.

I’m impressed with their willingness to cooperate. Our client initially wanted them for three months, but they ended up needing to cut it to a month and a half. I went back to Testmatick, and they didn’t even try to change the pricing. They’re willing to engage in long-term collaborations, rather than get easy and fast money.

I don’t have any issues at the moment.

Out of all the development and QA suppliers I’ve worked with, Testmatick has gone above my expectations. At the moment, it’s perfect in every way.

Overall Score I’m thankful for this experience. Testmatick set the bar high for testing services.
    I don’t handle scheduling, so this is based on client feedback.
    Their cost is the lowest on the market at the moment.
    I’ve gotten high feedback from every client that interviewed Testmatick’s resources.
    Testmatick is the only QA company I’m recommending.

Integration Testing for Email Marketing Platform

“…they were committed to the project and had an engaged approach.”

Jan. 2017 - Dec. 2018

Testmatick led a comprehensive end-to-end integration test and user acceptance test for an email marketing platform. The team reported bugs, wrote test cases, and gave user feedback.

Israel
VP Product, Email Marketing Provider

Internal stakeholders praised Testmatick for their meticulous testing and dedication. They organized the project well and completed the task to satisfaction.

I’m the VP of product for an integrated multi-service email marketing provider. We offer a robust feature set for campaign management, including mail design, list management, segmentation and behavioral targeting, autoresponders, and A/B testing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Testmatick?

We needed resources to handle QA and regression testing for our email marketing platform, which consists of a public site and a SaaS app (both on the front- and backend).

Our objective was to enhance our site and app quality.

When I joined the company, we were already working with Testmatick, so I’m not sure how we found them.

They performed complete end-to-end integration testing and user acceptance testing for our email marketing platform. Their team was responsible for reporting and reviewing bugs in addition to writing test cases to validate our business workflow.

They assigned a full-time senior QA engineer and a part-time junior QA engineer.

Testmatick’s QA service was detail-oriented and professionally organized. Their specialists also gave us user experience feedback, which was immensely helpful. I particularly enjoyed working with them because they provided comprehensive testing. What’s more, they were committed to the project and had an engaged approach.

Considering the fact that we’re located across multiple countries, we shared a very good workflow.

It’s plain and simple; they did the work. There’s no need for more.

No, there was nothing in particular that stood out. It takes time to find the right balance and fine-tune the workflow, which can always be improved.

QA Testing for E-Learning Performance Improvement Company

“We've never had a problem with Testmatick. … We're very pleased with their services.”

Aug. 2013 - Ongoing

Testmatick performs QA testing of online courses on mobile devices, including iPhones and tablets. They test the functionality and the links.

QA Manager, E-Learning Manager

Successfully finding and eliminating bugs, Testmatick helps improve the quality of the code. They go above and beyond to meet all needs, while their ability to work quickly and efficiently contributed to the long-term partnership.

I'm a QA manager at an E-learning company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Testmatick?

We build online courses and some of our clients request mobile testing. We needed a company to help us with QA testing.

We do all the desktop testing in-house. Once the content has been validated, we send Testmatick a link and they test the functionality on iPhones, tablets, or other devices our clients ask us to test. They check all the buttons and make sure all the links work, which takes about two hours per device.

I have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with them?

The relationship started before I joined the company.

We started working with Testmatick in August 2013 and the relationship is ongoing.

We're very pleased with their services. We track all the bugs that are being erased and pass this information on to our developers who are building the courses. We've never had a problem with Testmatick, which is why we continue working with them.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

We usually use email and Skype to communicate and they're very responsive.

Whenever I send them a link to be tested, they get back to me the following day. That is very important to us because we often work on a tight deadline.

I can't think of anything.

Be patient with them at the beginning.

Most of the time, they meet our deadlines.

QA Testing for Telecom Operator

“Both of our teams worked together as one.”

Mar. 2016 - May 2017

Testmatick conducted quality testing on new interfaces for an e-Faxing solution. In their comprehensive approach, the team tested different scenarios to improve the platform’s performance.

Istanbul, Turkey
Head of Software Development, Telecom Company

Testmatick’s guidance improved the accessibility and operative performance of the interfaces. The collaboration was balanced, organized, and productive. Their team’s work ethic generated quality results, with minimal delays.

I’m the head of software development for a licensed telecom operator. We’re based in Turkey with offices throughout Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, but we work with customers around the globe.

For what projects/services did your company hire Testmatick?

We needed a company to conduct QA testing on our new e-Faxing solution interfaces.

Ultimately, we wanted to provide more alternatives for our users to connect with our platform.

We found a couple of candidates online. After a few interviews, we selected Testmatick.

Following a few meetings, Testmatick researched our solution and drafted a test plan for various scenarios and cases, while adhering to our team’s schedule and development cycles.

We worked with a senior QA engineer and a QA manager.

With the help of the Testmatick specialists, we’ve considerably improved the accessibility of our user interfaces. Additionally, with their guidance, we’ve avoided some issues we would’ve hit in production.

Both of our teams worked together as one. We scheduled meetings once a week and build releases every other week. To manage the project, we used Atlassian and in terms of QA, we used TestFlight, Jing, and VMware.

They showed a high level of dedication and efficient collaborative skills.

Of the minimal complications, most were because of changes made on our side.

Magento Extension Testing for Subscription SaaS

"Testmatick was amazing to work with."

Jan. 2017 - Dec. 2020

Testmatick tested a variety of Magento extensions for a SaaS that's a subscription-management platform. They aimed to empower the client in releasing a high-quality product.

Baltimore, Maryland
Garth Brantley
Founder, Subscribe Pro

Testmatick was an amazing partner to work with. Their remarkable communication skills and transparency made the engagement a breeze. The team's attention to detail was also greatly appreciated.

Founder @ Subscribe Pro

For what projects/services did your company hire Testmatick?

Testing a variety of Magento extensions.

Release a very high quality product.

Worked with some key employees previously.

Highly technical extension setup and testing.

Project manager and testers.

Testmatick was amazing to work with.

Communication was great.

Transparency and attention to detail were impressive.

We were very satisfied with the project.

Testing for Service Desk Mgmt App

"Their willingness to do things that are not common was stellar."

May 2018 - Oct. 2019

Testmatick was responsible for testing the stability, deployment, life cycle, and data collection ability of a service desk management app. The team consisted of a test engineer and a network administrator.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Netanya, Israel
Or Lavy
Director of Engineering, Solarwinds

Testmatick allowed for the successful execution of the app, which has been deployed for use by hundreds of customers. The test engineer's communication skills, in particular, were phenomenal. While they could've improved their tech stack, their willingness to complete challenging tasks was stellar.

Solarwinds Service Desk is an application used by IT departments to manage their service desk and asset management

For what projects/services did your company hire Testmatick?

network discovery application used to populate the service desk inventory

testing the stability, deployment, and life cycle and data collection of the network discovery tool

we worked with Testmatic in the past and were satisfied from the cooperation and results. Moving on to the new project seemed natural.

We initiated the project by describing our needs. Once the project was running we communicated when it was needed.

one test engineer and one network administrator

the product was released successfully and is already deployed on hundreds of customers.

the communication with the test engineer was very good. the network administrator english was less good and sometimes we got into misunderstandings.

Their willingness to do things that are not common was stellar. like getting the network administrator to participate in the project and and the flexibility

the required technical knowledge of this specific project was sometimes not enough. for example the configuration of SCCM database was not sufficient.

SILVER VERIFIED