Premium design and development.

Who

TEQQED. Premium design & development.

What

A Dutch digital agency that focuses on high-quality products. Excelling at digital strategy, design, and development. We specialize in turning complex concepts into simple, usable solutions.

Why

Talented, fast, reliable. We get the job done on time and within budget.

How

Firstly we discover. This means we will learn everything about your brand, business, clients, product and industry. The next step is strategy. We determine both business and users goals and think about the best way to achieve these.

Design comes next. This is the phase where we build out usage guidelines, user experience and often prototyping the product. The last step is the actual building, testing and delivering of the product.

Rotstergaast, Netherlands
  • Korpus 21A
    Lviv 79000
    Ukraine

We work for banks, real estate firms, automotive brands and a variety of other brands and companies.

Shopify Site Development for Floral Company

"We were always so impressed by how easy to contact TEQQED was and how responsive Tim was."

Aug. - Sept. 2019

TEQQED developed a new Shopify site, refining the check-out process to be more user-friendly and adding product customization functions (i.e., color selection from swatches).

Miami, Florida
Lissette Mendez
CEO, Ohana Moments

Unlike the previous build, the new site is completely functional and features a modern look. TEQQED went above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. The team had a wealth of technical know-how and offered useful advice to guide the process.

I own Ohana Moments, a unique flower company specializing in unique floral gifts.

For what projects/services did your company hire TEQQED?

We hired TEQQED to help with our website which desperately needed help. Before hiring TEQQED, we had attempted to build our own site with Wix. It wasn't long before we realized we needed a real professional and hired someone locally who promised the world.

It didn't pan out at all and we thought the website will just have to stay as is after all these attempts and money not well spent. The site was not user friendly and an eye sore and we felt that we lost a lot of trust from potential customers.

We wanted a whole new website look and design. To be easy on the eyes but most importantly have the ordering process streamlined and more intuitive to make the process easier for customers. We needed help with the details, making certain customizable options work as well as SEO and such.

After going through a rough time with the previous vendor hired to help with the website design we really were not even thinking of going through the process again.

Luckily we ran into TEQQED and decided to just inquire about services and pricing. Tim helped us out right away and answered every singly question we had clearly and in a way we could understand. It was clear from the beginning that he was extremely knowledgable and most important of all, honest regarding what we need for our project.

After a quick conversation, my partner and I decided TEQQED was the the way to go and we are so happy with our decision.

TEQQED completely redesigned our website and made it look modern and beautiful. Not only was the website given a makeover, they were able to simplify the ordering process making it so easy and intuitive for our customers to order and customize our products.

TEQQED was able to listen to our concerns and what we would like to have our website look like and they knocked it out of the park. They were able to make beautiful color swatches for our products as well as figure out a great way to customize and add extras to products.

The process was very easy as well. As this is our first business, theyre advice and guidance was invaluable. They would let us know what was needed on our end and even was able to give us pointers! It really felt like they went over and beyond for us. They understood we are not tech savvy and this is all a new process of us and made it easy.

We had our main point of contact Tim who was always available and very responsive to all our questions and concerns. We also had an amazing designer on the team who was responsible for making sure the site was as beautiful as it was functional.

I also believe there was a Shopify coder. All of them worked wonderful as a time and the communication was wonderful. We were all on the same chat group and responses were always quick.

The website is a night and day difference. Thanks to TEQQED, our website looks professional, clean, modern and most importantly easy and intuitive to use for all our customers. The website is now 100% functional which it wasn't before.

Project management was amazing, smooth and easy. Tim at TEQQED was very good at listing what was needed from us and even gave advice on how to get certain things done.

We communicated through WhatsApp and Skype through out the whole project. Even though we are located in the States and TEQQED is overseas we did not run into any issues communicating at all and the time difference had no impact for us. After going through 2 previous agencies for help, I can say that TEQQED got it all right!

We were always so impressed by how easy to contact TEQQED was and how responsive Tim was. We had direct contact at all times and the communication was wonderful. We always had a fast response to any question we had and everything was clearly explained to us regarding the whole process.

I was also impressed that the company gave me options when it came to the redesign. They were able to design a tentative product page to get our input and once it was approved the process moved quickly!

I can't think up of anything. TEQQED really did save the day for us. After two previous horrible experiences they were a blessing. Customer service was wonderful, communication was amazing, pricing was very fair and we will be using TEQQED for all our business needs.

Overall Score Great, amazing company with amazing people at the helm.
    Scheduling was a breeze. Even though we are located in the USA and they are in Europe, it was a breeze. We never waited long at all for any response.
    We found the cost to be very affordable and fair. We feel their services are an amazing value & received more than ever expected.
    I can not say enough amazing things about the quality of their work. So professional!
    Without a doubt, we will be referring this amazing company to everyone! There is none better.

Mobile App for Logistics & Delivery Company

“Their suggestions were much better than anything I could have come up with on my own.”

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

TEQQED is developing a mobile app for a logistics and delivery company. They built everything up from scratch, including the logo, landing page, backend APIs and CMS, and the frontend design.

Elkridge, Maryland
James John
Owner, Beach Hut LLC

The MVP iOS version will launch in fall 2019, with an Android version planned for 2020. TEQQED is responsive and invested in the success of the project. Their deliverables are strong, and they work well with time differences.

We are a logistics and delivery company. We're in the process of designing an application that allows beachgoers to find beaches and services in areas they visit. I'm the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with TEQQED?

We hired TEQQED to help build the app.

They did everything from scratch. I went to them with an idea to build an outdoor WIFI proposal for the Bahamas. As a side effect of that idea, I came up with this app. They designed a logo, put together a landing page to attract subscribers, filled out the backend APIs and management system, and created the frontend application that will appear in app stores. We started on the Apple Store, but we will port over to Android next year.

We're integrating payment systems, and the backend system is very clever. As I add new beaches and new vendors, we can port those changes through backend APIs without any major changes to the frontend. They have contacts in some of the countries we want to expand into, and they're willing to leverage those connections after we launch.

I interact with a project manager and a team of at least two or three developers. My main point of contact is the project manager, but I also have some contact with the owner.

How did you come to work with TEQQED?

I looked for a developer on Upwork, and they were a suggested vendor. Based on their reaction to my ideas, I knew they were a good team. They had a vested interest in what I wanted to do, and they provided suggestions for things outside of their scope. They validated my initial strategy, which spoke volumes.

We've spent about $20,000 so far. By the end of the year, that number will be closer to $25,000.

We started working together in February 2019. The work is ongoing, and we hope to launch in the App Store within a couple of weeks. After that, we will work on the Android version.

They're very good designers. We've worked through a lot of things with them, and the app is still very much an MVP. Once we vet the proof of concept, we'll add more features to it. We're very happy with the product so far.

How did TEQQED perform from a project management standpoint?

We had weekly or bi-weekly meetings. I gave some suggestions, and we moved on from there. Their suggestions were much better than anything I could have come up with on my own. They're in a different time zone, but they're very responsive, and they make themselves available. Most of our communication is through email, Slack, or Google Hangouts.

They're passionate about the project, and they're genuinely invested in our success.

They would benefit from an English-speaking copywriter. Some things don't translate well, and an American English speaker would help clarify some of the idioms that get mixed up.

I would recommend them to anyone, and my only advice is to hire them.

Overall Score The team is great to work with and attentive to our needs.
    Their deliverables are on time, and they communicate if anything changes.
    The rates were good, and they were willing to give us discounts.
    The quality of their work shows in everything they do.
    They've taken care of me, and I would refer them to anyone. They're very reasonable, and they're passionate about what they do.

Web & Mobile App Dev & Design for Audio Streaming Company

"It was fun working with TEQQED."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

TEQQED developed and designed a web and mobile application for an audio streaming service. The team built the mobile apps for iOS and Android, and the website using HTML.

United Arab Emirates
CEO, Audio Streaming Service Company

TEQQED met expectations, delivering clean and high-quality design and development work. Their skilled expertise complemented their professional management style. They’re flexible and accessible, providing helpful input and suggestions.

I’m the CEO of an audio streaming service company.

What challenge were you trying to address with TEQQED?

We needed web and mobile application development help as well as design for our audio streaming service company.

TEQQED provided the UX/UI design, the backend and frontend, and designed wireframes for the application. They developed both iOS and Android apps from scratch and created our website’s landing page using HTML.

I worked with a project lead and senior consultant but had access to the designers whenever I needed them.

How did you come to work with TEQQED?

I had looked through a lot of offers. After looking through their website and products, I decided to meet their team when I was flying into the Netherlands. TEQQED’s team was open, friendly, and liked our idea. We began working together shortly afterward.

We’ve invested around $70,000 so far.

The project began in February 2019, and the work is still ongoing.

TEQQED has skilled designers that produce clean and neat work. There weren’t any significant delays during the engagement.

How did TEQQED perform from a project management standpoint?

It was fun working with TEQQED. We had weekly calls with the project lead, and sometimes they were late in the evening. They were flexible with the timing, always meeting deadlines. If there were delays, they would let me know in advance. Slack and Trello were our project management tools.

TEQQED’s input was great. They even convinced me to change a couple of things. Their team worked around the clock, even available on weekends to help with designs. During the main stages of development, we had calls on the weekends. While their team is small, they are very skilled.

There were a few things we would’ve changed if we had time, but overall, it was fine.

Overall Score It was a great experience.