Azure | Serverless Apps | Digital Transformation |

Develop and deploy modern serverless apps in Cloud - Migrate your apps to Azure Platform to save infrastructure maintenance costs - Establish Devops process for your applications running on-premise and cloud

2018
Toronto, Canada

Modern Software Development Image

Modern Software Development

Revolutionize your IT model with modern software solutions which runs serverless and pay only for what you utilize.

Serverless and Apps Image

Serverless and Apps

Develop and deploy your apps as serverless architecture

Next-Gen Digital Services and Consulting Image

Next-Gen Digital Services and Consulting

We empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.

Cloud Management for Medical Communications Firm

"We’ve had good success on a few fixed projects with short timelines. They’ve shined in those."

Jun, 2019 - Ongoing

Tenadroit provides ongoing web consulting and development work, identifying bugs, developing and executive solutions, and providing technology recommendations.

New York City, New York
VP Creative Ops & Technology, Medical Comms Firm

Delivering one-of-a-kind solutions to critical problems, Tenadroit has positioned their client well for long-term stability and growth. Their ability to address immediate and future concerns in one solution is notable. Customers can expect an adaptable and professional partner.

I’m the VP of creative operations and technology for a market access agency serving pharmaceutical, medical device, and other healthcare clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tenadroit?

We were trying to address a number of situations. One was the cloud server and system we that had been set up in Azure for our CMS, and the other was troubleshooting issues that had been happening in a particular component. We were having a lot of timeouts, downtime, and stability issues, leading to a drop in the consistency of uptime on the server.

They got into the system and investigated the underlying issues. After going through a series of tests to narrow down the issues, they proposed steps to address them. They recommended we move from a SaaS Microsoft server to a PaaS Linux server within the Microsoft Azure environment that was more stable for our needs. This led to the consistently running product we have now. We’re not experiencing any of the downtime or instability we had prior.

We really go through one contact there. I’m sure there are some behind the scenes members, but our work mostly went through Dinesh on their team.

How did you come to work with Tenadroit?

We find a lot of our contractual resources on Upwork. They replied to our job posting there. I had a call with Dinesh and he felt like the right fit. He was very collaborative and seemed to really understand our issues at a technology level while communicating with me at an appropriate level for my understanding. He gave me a very confident feeling. We decided to move ahead on that limited project, which has expanded into a lot more work. They want to know where our issues lie and proactively look for solutions to address them

We’ve spent $30,000–$40,000 so far.

We started working together around June 2019 and we’re still working together. Recently, we had a troubleshooting issue where one of our clients had a website and app behind a firewall that triggered blacklisting and IT blockages. Tenadroit helped us troubleshoot that on the fly.

Well, they were the only team that came up with a solution that enabled us to troubleshoot the firewall issue. The metric would be success for the project. Without that, we’d have had much larger issues. In the previous instance, they worked with a product in an unstable cloud environment and came up with a temporary fix and long-term cost-effective solution. Prior to their solution, they had to be on call, go in and continually put address the issue in the system. There was not a permanent fix in the original server environment. It would have cost us more in downtime, fixes, and stress than their permanent solution cost us. It was very cost-effective and efficient

How did Tenadroit perform from a project management standpoint?

I have a set contact, Dinesh, who is extremely responsive. They give thought behind their recommendations and don’t just come back with the answer we’ve asked for. They look to the underlying cause and ensure it’s the right answer to the problem. They think about our long-term and future needs rather than simply addressing our immediate request.

Currently, our method of communication is via email, however as we continue, I am sure we will integrate them into our company systems such as Slack and Confluence.

Their responsiveness, quality of work, and professionalism stand out to me.

Not that I can think of. They’ve hit all my needs. If I have questions or comments, they’re very responsive. If I have any issues I’m sure they’d be addressed.

Try them out. We’ve had great success on a few high profile projects with short timelines. They’ve shined in those. I would also throw your challenges at them because they’ve come into situations where they didn’t know the environment, broke the problem down, troubleshot and solved them effectively.