Your Create It, We Capture The Story.

Telideo is a full-service Denver video production and video marketing company that helps businesses and professional services organizations create high-quality and engaging video content. We create videos for company websites, online marketing campaigns, employee and partner training portals, and social media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.

We have decades of film production and corporate marketing expertise and truly understand how to capture brand messages and translate them into effective video communication assets.

Denver, CO
  • Telideo Productions, LLC.
    930 Acoma St #106
    Denver, CO 80204
    720-245-8277

At Telideo we believe that video is the future of content marketing and our mission is to make professionally produced, high-quality and engaging video content accessible to companies and organizations of all sizes. Our typical customers' are B2B technolgogy companeis that are actively investing in digital marketing.

Corporate Brand Awareness Video Example

This is an example of a brandspiration video that we produced for Forward Vision Marketing's client, MSM Solutions. These types of videos are an excellent way to create high-level awareness of your brand or company's value proposition.

This is a video we produced for Mutual Materials at their Bellevue headquarters just outside of Seattle, Washington. This video provides some cool examples of how their products can be used to create amazing outdoor living areas.

Animated Product Explainer Video Example

When it comes to selling and marketing complex technologies or solutions, especially those that are disruptive in nature and/or cloud-based, being able to easily illustrate how your product or solution actually works can be somewhat of a challenge. Fortunately, with an animated explainer video, you can easily communicate how your solution works and the value that it can deliver using custom animation.

Impinj, Inc. (NASDAQ: PI) is a global leader in RAIN Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) and Internet of Things (IoT) technologies. In 2015 it moved its global headquarters to an amazing new facility in Seattle, WA and wanted to capture the new RAIN Experience Center (REC) on video so that they could easily demonstrate their technologies to both potential end-users and channel partners. We shot a complete series of solution demonstration videos and this is one example.

Video Filming for University

"They pay attention to their clients' needs."

Sept. 2017

Telideo coordinated the filming of on-site interviews, handling photography, set design, and lighting. At the conclusion of filming, they provided raw footage.

1,001 - 10,000 Employees

Bozeman, Montana
Barbara Komlos
Program Administrator, Montana State University

The footage brought out the best in interview subjects and successfully showcased their stories. The team and their film were professional, and they were adaptable to changes in scheduling. Telideo's seamless communication helped the project run smoothly.

I'm the program administrator for a scholarship program for Native American graduate students at Montana State University.

What challenge were you trying to address with Telideo Productions?

We wanted to get more visibility and share successes of our students, and we thought video would be the best way to do that.

They filmed student interviews at a national conference we attended in Denver and handled the setup, lighting, etc., and took great care in making everyone look good on camera. Our program director conducted the interviews with questions we’d written ahead of time, and Telideo suggested that we include an open-ended question at the end. Shortly after the shoot, they gave us the raw footage, and our editors are working on it now.

How did you come to work with them?

We only had a few weeks’ notice, so I searched for companies in Denver. I contacted about 8 companies, received bids from 4–5, and chose Telideo because they were available and their rates were affordable.

Another organization funded the project, but it wasn’t much more than $3,000.

It was a 2–day project in September 2017.

Everyone on our end involved felt like it was a very professional setting. Those who have seen the footage liked it and believe it brings out the best in our students and showcases their stories.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They were flexible in that they adapted well to the many changes in scheduling and in how they communicated with me; everything came off smoothly. They also were responsive, replying quickly to my emails and calls.

It's a small company, so they could give us personal attention. They provided great quality at an affordable price.

We had a specific amount of money, and they had the lowest bid.
    They pay attention to their clients' needs.

Video Production for Fantasy Sports Company

“[They] went out of their way to demonstrate their methods. They showed me how much they cared about my company.”

July 2017 - Ongoing

Telideo Productions produced several short video segments to drive consumer interest. They consulted on scripts in pre-production, managed the day-long shoot, and led the process in post.

Littleton, Colorado
Founder, Fantasy Sports Company

Telideo is instrumental in project completion. Turnaround times are short, and quality exceeds all expectations. They are patient when challenges arise, and demonstrate a personal regard for the task at hand.

Our company hopes to enter the fantasy sports market, and eventually sports betting. We provide scalable, user friendly data analytics solutions to empower consumers’ decision making. I’m the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Telideo Productions?

We wanted to leverage digital media to drive interest in our brand and analyze the behavioral demographics of our consumers. Several short videos would explain the product organically, beyond just outlining our differences from our competitors.

I had never done a project like this. They shepherded us through the whole process, and created about ten 30-second videos. I scripted everything, and sent the draft to Peter [Co-Founder and Managing Director, Telideo Productions], who helped reformat it and work with timing. Onsite, they led the off-script process, making the most of every moment.

Their services included pre-production consulting, the 12-hour shoot day, and post-production. They were very hands on in pre-production, and called a lot. When we moved into post-production, they did a little consulting, but mostly led the process.

We worked with Peter and Naren [Co-Founder and Executive Producer, Telideo Productions] through the whole process. Most of our communication was by phone and email, and some in person, including the day of the shoot.

How did you come to work with Telideo Productions?

I reached out to six or seven local production companies. Telideo offered the best price, and we developed a strong personal connection. I knew I wanted to work with Peter within the first five minutes of talking with him.

We spent $4,000–$5,000.

We started work in July, and the project is ongoing because of issues on our end. They have everything ready and waiting to be inserted, and the project would have been finished in August.

There is no way we could have done this without them. Whenever we could deliver what they needed, they turned the finished product around in a very short time. We are still finishing the project, so I have no metrics on the videos they produced. We lost a team member in September, and there have been a few other issues, 100% on our side.

The spirit of the videos is much different from our original idea of serious, executive level clips. They ended up being humorous, which plays well to our male demographic. Response has all been internal, so may be biased. The quality is beyond anything we imagined, both visually, auditorily, and with added animations.

How did Telideo Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been very patient and understanding with me. They’re quick with feedback, and never nagged us when we fell behind. They’re super hands on, but also respectful of our constraints.

They have a personal touch. They spent time to teach me what they were doing, and went out of their way to demonstrate their methods. They showed me how much they cared about my company, and actually became part of our team. I’ll forever say amazing things about them.

The production day ended up being 12 hours instead of the 6 we anticipated. Though the day ran long, they didn’t change their price quote. I think that’s something they’ll fix easily in the future.

Overall Score They were awesome. This is one of the best vendor relationships I’ve experienced.
    Any scheduling issues came from us, not from them, but they do get busy from time to time.
    Their services are better than they advertised. They could have charged 50% more and I would still give them a high rating.
    Everything exceeds my expectations. They showed how much they cared, and gave open and honest feedback.
    I would go out of my way to help them.

Video Production for Cancer Foundation

"At every step, whenever there was an issue, they found a solution that was right on target."

Apr. - Aug. 2017

Telideo Productions converted conference videos into webinars, which were made available on a charity's website. They also recorded audio and edited it for comprehension.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Brenna Carswell
Family Services Manager, Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation

Before marketing efforts began, the videos had already attracted viewers and received positive feedback from management within the organization. Telideo Productions kept the project moving forward smoothly, found solutions to logistical issues, and delivered a high-quality product.

Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation is a pediatric cancer research organization primarily funding new treatments that are in the development stage or clinical trials. I run the family services department, which provides assistance to families, either financially or through support programming.

What challenge were you trying to address with Telideo Productions?

We put on a number of conferences across the country for families as well as researchers. In Denver, we were hosting one specifically for families, with two speakers. Telideo was the videographer for this shoot, handing both talks in one night.

They turned videos of conference talks into webinars, with the finished product available to families on our website. The idea was that anyone in the world could watch these videos. Telideo was also able to edit all the content in a way that if someone wasn’t watching the slides, and was just listening to the audio, they could still follow the talk.

One of the speakers couldn’t attend and Telideo went above-and-beyond, arranging to have the audio recorded elsewhere. Peter Horton, their co-founder, actually drove to the hospital and picked up the audio recording. The speaker sent her slides separately, and they were able to edit the clip together that way.

How did you come to work with Telideo Productions?

I found them on Yelp and Google reviews, where they had the highest ratings in their area. One of the reviews had actually specified that Telideo recorded a business meeting, and that was similar to what we were looking for. It’s different to shoot professional or educational content. The review was absolutely right — they did a great job of describing the project, and it was similar to what we had in mind.

For all shooting and editing, we paid just under $2,000. As a non-profit organization, we received an amazing discount. Telideo believed in our cause.

We contracted Telideo in April 2017. The event was in May, and we received the final copy a month ago, at the end of August.

We haven’t heavily promoted the videos yet. We’ve been waiting until we’ve had one more project to post, which Telideo wasn’t involved with.

Even so, without any advertising, I know that we had around 30 views last week. The number is pretty good, relative to our reach, and given that we haven’t advertised at all. I was thrilled that people happened to stumble upon and then watch the whole thing. The videos are 50 minutes each and have been watched almost to completion. I expect the results will be even better as we promote them.

The head of our communications department reviewed the videos before we gave a final sign-off. She was really pleased with how they turned out, especially considering all the issues we had with the project. Peter did a great job of putting it all together and making it viewable. The whole organization was pleased with the results, and I think that, as we start getting comments on the videos, they will reflect that too.

How did Telideo Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

Peter is a very good project manager. We had multiple holdups and delays on my end, and our summer was very busy with families. He was very good at following up with me and making sure the project kept moving, even though I didn’t always have the time myself. At one point, he followed up with the speakers themselves and was great about managing the project from start to finish.

Their project management. I’ve worked with many videography companies over the years, and his project management skills are the best I’ve ever seen. In terms of flexibility, Telideo had no problems providing two cameras and two cameramen. At every step, whenever there was an issue, they found a solution that was right on target. Telideo pay a lot of attention to detail and offer great customer service.

I don’t think so.

Without Peter [co-founder], we wouldn’t have been on schedule.
    The estimates we were getting from other companies were double.
    They went above and beyond, and were able to improve the quality of the audio and picture.

Explainer Videos for RFID Systems Company

"The iteration process always goes really smoothly."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

In an ongoing relationship, Telideo Productions is producing illustrated explainer videos. The videos cover a complex technology and cater to extremely knowledge and new-to-technology markets simultaneously.

Jim Donaldson
Sr. Director of Corporate Communications, Mojix

Telideo’s work conveys complex technologies simply. One video has been launched and, and internal teams have used it extensively. Telideo has stayed on track communicated extremely well. Most importantly, they take the time to understand the topic at hand to produce the best possible results.

The company that I work for is called Mojix. We are a RFID technology and IoT platform solution company. We provide the innovative technology for businesses around the world who are trying to give their assets a digital voice. We're deeply involved with IoT technology, and we do a lot of work in retail, manufacturing, aerospace, and several other industries where there is inventory, supply chains, and assets involved. I am the Senior Director of Corporate Communications.

What challenge were you trying to address with Telideo Productions?

To users who are just starting to become familiar with RFID and internet of things technology, understanding our technology can be a bit daunting. Producing videos that explain the technology, how it's designed, how it works, how users benefit from it was essential in being able to explain to people what we do. In our business, we have people at all different levels of knowledge of this technology and how to use it. Some are just coming into this world because it is an emerging technology. Others are quite experienced. So, the videos needed to satisfy both those who had little knowledge as well as satisfy those who had significant knowledge of our technology. As a result, we've been working to produce a number of explainer videos about RFID technology and particularly how it's used in retail as well as the technology and how both our hardware and software get used.

Initially, we're going to produce three to five videos, but we're going to probably end up doing more like 15 or 20 or even more.

Telideo is providing us illustrated videos. We're finding that illustrator explainers soon to do the best job in making complex ideas easily understood. It just seems to simplify things better. They're also fairly easy to do, and we can get them started fairly quickly.

For a lot of our general marketing outreach, we're going to continue using this style of video. As we go into other types of needs, we may go to live and on-site videos.

We market the videos through our normal channels. We put them on YouTube, and we feature them in our blog posts and our website. We market them and re-market them.

How did you come to work with Telideo Productions?

The founder of Telideo, Peter Horton, used to work with me at a previous company. He and I worked together for several years. He had a general understanding of our technology, and that helped a great deal as well.

I looked at a LA-based company and some offshore producers.Because of the topical matter, however, it was important for the producer to understand our technology and so it was just an article that he was company was going to do it.

I'd rather not say. We have an ongoing relationship with the company. We originally had them quote for a series of videos and that's what we agreed to. Each video is part of that bigger package that they quoted for us.

Every video is different in terms of cost. Some require more animation; some requires more work. The scope of the project from the beginning to where it is now has changed. We thought we were going to do a set number animated videos and non-animated videos, but now that mix has changed. Each individual video is between the $3,000-$5000 range.

The first video started in late April, and we finished it in mid-June. Now we're starting on the next one.

The first video has launched and been marketed, and now we're starting to re-market it. It's had several reviews, and our sales team is using it extensively when they're when they're working with clients or potential clients.

Internally, the video has been received very well. All of the people in our company with customer-facing responsibility use this video to explain our products. It gets featured quite a bit in many of the presentations that they put together - so much so that we're going to continue to produce them.

The views have also been better than expected, and on one platform, the video got 100 views in the first week, which is what I was looking for.

How did Telideo Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

Excellent. Peter has enormous experience in project management, so it went very very well. If anything slowed the process down, it was us not him. The team has communicated well, and they respond excellently to feedback. We are very open with each other about feedback. In the case of the development of these videos, there are three people involved, and we work extremely well together. The iteration process always goes really smoothly.

For one, their project management skills keep us on time and on schedule. They also take the time to understand our technology and the audience that we're trying to reach with what they're producing.

They set up weekly calls with us, and they're always very good about make sure that we're reminded of those calls.
    They're not too expensive, and they're not too inexpensive. We could get a similar product for less money, but I think we save that because of their knowledge of the industry.
    They're excellent about keeping us on track and on schedule.
    I have no problem referring them.

Educational Video for Medical Startup

"It was above and beyond what any traditional videographer would do."

Sept. 2016 - Apr. 2017

Telideo Productions filmed an educational lecture to be used as a public resource. The work included logistical setup, filming, and production. The team has also provided marketing support.

Denison, Texas
Founder, Medical Company

The quality of the work is stellar. Telideo Productions went above and beyond to prepare the space before filming the video, and the team collaborated actively to ensure the video produced fit the needs of the project. The project was efficient, cost-effective, and professional.

I’m the founder and president of Cure AMD, LLC. I’m an ophthalmologist, and I had developed a hypothesis for the nutritional basis of age-related macular degeneration, or AMD. We did research to investigate that hypothesis, and I eventually wrote a book and started a website.

What challenge were you trying to address with Telideo Productions?

We used Peter [CO-Founder & Managing Director, Telideo Productions] and his team to film a presentation I gave recently. The original goal was to do a short news-like, interview style video. That fell apart on my end for a number of reasons, so we then decided to have them videotape the presentation I gave to physicians. It’s not promotional in the strictest sense; it’s really more educational. It’s essentially an educational lecture for the public, and even continuing education for optometrists and possibly ophthalmologists.

The Telideo team first came out to the presentation site. We met there two or three weeks ahead of time, which was a significant trip for him. He made a lot of decisions on how they would set up, where I would be situated at the podium, whether we would use amplification, and where cameras would be. He and his associate did the filming on the day of the presentation. They set up a couple of cameras and videotaped the introduction, my speech, the slides I used, and a few clips of the audience. When they put all that together, it just came out to be a nice, professional video. I had them produce two versions of the video, which each had a different intro and outro. One was for our website, YouTube, and Vimeo. The other was for potential continuing education for optometrists.

The team has also helped me with marketing strategies. He even helped with our website design several months ago. He’s done many things. I wonder if he would even want me to mention that he would go to such lengths for a client. It was above and beyond what any traditional videographer would do. He has a lot of experience in global marketing, and he has helped me a lot in that way as well.

How did you come to work with Telideo Productions?

Telideo Productions was referred to me by the company that did my website design. They knew of his work and recommended him directly to me. I considered other companies at the time, as I tend to research everything exhaustively. I felt that Peter and his team were the best option.

How much have you invested with Telideo Productions?

It was very reasonable. It was a total of about $1,250.

We first connected in August or September of 2016, and the project was completed in early to mid-April of 2017.

Neither versions of the video have been published yet. We’re in the process of making some website changes. The video will go there and on YouTube and Vimeo. It’ll be a long process to get the video set up for continuing education for optometrists. It will take months to make that happen.

From my perspective, the quality of their work is an A+. I can’t give anything other than the highest recommendation for Telideo Productions. Peter is the kind of guy who does so much more than you would ever expect. He will do a whole lot of work just to earn your trust, and that’s what he did with me. If he’s available to do it, I will never ask anyone else to do a video for me.

How did Telideo Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

I didn’t impose any deadlines. The team just worked with me and showed me the video to ensure he produced it like I wanted. We worked together on a few details. It was very quick and easy on my end.

What did you find most impressive about Telideo Productions?

My company is a startup with lots of overhead and very little income. This was an extremely efficient, cost-effective, and professional result. I think most companies of the same caliber would charge two to three times what I paid Telideo. It was a very good deal.

Are there any areas Telideo Productions could improve?

I can’t think of anything to suggest.

Overall Score Anybody who chooses Telideo Productions will be very pleased with the result.
    Telideo Productions' team is very responsive and efficient.
    I give Telideo Productions a perfect score because of all the reasons I’ve already stated.
    Telideo Productions offers excellent value for the amount of professionalism and product I received.

Video Production for Marketing Communications Agency

"Our client has seen a big increase in their website hits."

Sept. 2015 - Ongoing

Telideo was tasked to develop a short animation video and a brand inspiration video.

Dallas, Texas
Kelly Stark
Principal, Forward Vision Marketing

Their client's client has seen a substantial increase in the amount of visits they are receiving to their website. Along with that, the videos have enabled the client to message in a much more effective way. They appreciated the agency's ability to stay in contact and their knowledge of the technology industry.

I’m the principal of Forward Vision Marketing, a full-service marketing agency that focuses on technology companies. We provide everything from websites to press and sourcing videos for clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Telideo Productions?

We needed a video company that could help us with the full production of a video, including a script and storyboards.

Telideo has done a couple of videos for us. One of the first ones was a brand inspiration video that they crafted it using a lot of stock footage. It helped tell the story for our client’s brand and the offerings they gave them. The client loved that video, so we followed up with some videos that were more about how the product works. They used animation for a two-minute video explaining a technology problem on the retail side and how the client’s technology can help solve that issue. The collaboration was seamless, with Telideo getting feedback from the client.

Currently, they’re helping us with six-second videos for the Google AdWords YouTube channel.

How did you come to work with Telideo Productions?

They were referred by a company that has a good marketing presence in the technology industry. Telideo had a good understanding of technology and our client’s business.

How much have you invested with Telideo Productions?

We paid less than $5,000 for the animation videos. The live action videos cost us between $3,000 and $10,000, depending on the length.

The work is ongoing.

Our client has seen a big increase in their website hits. They’ve attributed that to the animation and live action videos produced by Telideo. We’re now redesigning their whole website to have the video on the home page banner and on every one of their key pages—it’s really evolved as the way they want to communicate with their clients. These videos have transformed their messaging tremendously.

How did Telideo Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

They excel in project management. We used the Mavenlink project management tool and had meetings with the client and Telideo. They are very steady on the schedule and following up. They meet deadlines as expected.

What did you find most impressive about Telideo Productions?

Their team has a lot of experience in marketing. They think beyond and see how the videos can be using for advertising and social media. In general, their marketing strategy is very helpful.

Are there any areas Telideo Productions could improve?

I’m always pushing them to improve all the things they do. I wanted them to look at doing virtual reality and interactive videos. I like to have the latest technology, so they’re definitely working to increase their technical capability.

Video Production for Telecommunications Company

"They’re very responsive and organized, and tell the truth and have character."

June - Sept. 2016

Telideo Productions created a series of videos for a trade show that the client was attending.

Sr. Director Marketing, Wireless Display, Telecommunications Company

The client has been happy with the results that they have received from the production of these videos. They appreciated the consistency of Telideo's team and that they were able to meet all of their deadlines.

We are a wireless display solution provider for education and enterprise sectors. I’m senior director of wireless display for the business unit.

What challenge were you trying to address with Telideo Productions?

We were going to a trade show and we were going to be seeing a lot of customers, prospects, and partners, so we wanted to get some verbatim material from them for a video.

We told the Telideo Productions’ team exactly what we wanted. Everything was unscripted, so we asked them to use Countryman mics to have easier control of the audio. The two deliverables consisted of: a series of videos that were just verbatim interviews with partners, customers, and advocates, and the filming of the ten-minute theater presentations. They used their expertise in evaluating and making recommendations on what should be in the final videos. They provided the music for the opening and closing of the videos as well.

How did you come to work with Telideo Productions?

I asked my video production manager to find some video production companies, and she did the search. We researched eight firms in the Denver area because we wanted someone local and someone who had experience in a noisy trade show environment. Telideo was able to provide samples of their work where they had worked on a trade show floor and none of the other firms had done that.

We spent under $20,000.

The project is complete.

We are using the videos of the theater presentations as training videos and onboarding videos for our partners. We are using the interviews verbatim on our website. We have everything uploaded to our YouTube channel and we’re using one of the videos in some lead generation campaigns as an offer. There’s an implied return on investment when people are able to listen to someone talk about their experience.

How did Telideo Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

They made sure we stayed on schedule. Telideo has a methodical approach and a consultant attitude. They met all the deadlines and were very easy to work with.

What did you find most impressive about Telideo Productions?

They listen well unlike a lot of people. They’re very responsive and organized, and tell the truth and have character. I think you get a lot of value working with Telideo Productions.

Are there any areas Telideo Productions could improve?

I had picked them because I knew what a difficult audio environment a trade show is. I specified that I wanted Countryman microphones and Telideo assured me they could get them even though they had not used them before. Their audio equipment failed and had to use the Countryman equipment for everything, which wasn’t the intention. They didn’t know how to use them and the mic ended up laying on the people’s cheeks creating incredible noise. I was very disappointed in the audio quality and thought we would have to throw it all out. But, that said, Telideo went to an audio engineer and paid to have them clean up the audio. That shows character, commitment, and integrity.

There was an issue with the audio.