DELIVERING SALES GROWTH AND INSIGHT SINCE 1990

Established in 1990 and based in Brighton, The Telemarketing Company is the UK’s leading Business-to-Business outbound telemarketing agency. The firm provides a full stack of high quality voice services, including MRS/IQCS pre and post sale telephone research, appointment setting, inside sales, lead generation, lead nurturing and paid and free event attendee generation.

With 200 workstations, trained, salaried, mature agents and an in-house software development team, The Telemarketing Company can handle projects and ongoing engagements of any size and complexity. Its people are critical to delivery and have a unique profile: Agents have an average age of 36 and an average tenure of three years; management level average tenure is over seven years. All agents are trained using the Institute of Sales Management framework (for telemarketing agents) and Market Research Society AITS (for research agents).

The company offers 100% call recording and delivers complete real time transparency through our portal – TTMC Connect. We also offer agility, allowing clients to test new ideas and to start and stop projects on short notice with no penalty.

As a result of our focus on quality and delivery, over 90% of turnover is with “repeat” clients who range from global enterprise scale organisations to a handful of SMEs. Further evidence of quality and delivery is over 100 client testimonials, from named partners across numerous sectors, which are published on our website.

The Telemarketing Company is authorised by the FCA, holds Investors in People Silver Accreditation and is a member of the DMA and a Market Research Society Company Partner. We are also ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 accredited and an ISM accredited training centre.

1990
Brighton, United Kingdom
  • 26-27 Regency Square
    Brighton, ESX BN1 2FH

Allianz Global Assistance, American Express, One Family, Enterprise, Kwik Fit, Gamma Telecom, Lufthansa, F-Secure, Hitachi Consulting, Openwork, Vision RT, Step Exhibitions, William Reed, Zehnder.

Voice Contact Specialists

Since 1990, we have specialised in providing best in class, independently audited, unscripted telemarketing and telesales, complemented by a full range of pre- and post-sales telephone research and compliance services.

Our business model is based on our ability to accommodate the complex, diverse and changing requirements of our clients, many of whom are industry leading blue-chip organisations working in regulated

industries.

We take pains to understand each client’s requirement and hone solutions that exploit each and every opportunity on their behalf. We are a flexible and collaborative agency that can quickly shape bespoke solutions with agility and hands-on focus and deliver better results faster, without compromising quality.

Client Testimonial - Miele

TTMC manage our inbound calls, more importantly they manage outbound calling to generate leads for our partners amongst our core sectors. TTMC really understood the brief and what we were looking to do. We’ve worked constantly with the same management team. They know our business and take pride in knowing it, offering us advice on how we can change things and move forwards.

Client Testimonial - Octopus Investments

I’d absolutely recommend TTMC. In terms of outsourcing a new business team, we would definitely do it again if we were looking at other parts of the business. Keeping a new business team motivated and goal orientated, isn’t necessarily an easy thing, TTMC do it really, really well and it has had really strong positive results.

Client Testimonial - Funding Circle

When we came to TTMC, the challenge that we were having was one of scale. We work with SMEs all across the UK, a huge number of businesses that we want to be in contact with on a regular basis, operationally it would have been near impossible to add on 10-20 people in such a short space of time, once we started working with TTMC we managed to be up and running within a couple of weeks.

"I have worked at TTMC since June 2015.

The best thing about working at TTMC I think would have to be the people. It is an enjoyable place to work and the people are very friendly. I’ve made a lot of friends that I see outside of work and also the location is very good, very accessible and also a beautiful place because it is just by the beach as well."

"I am responsible training and supporting the team and all day-to-day operations. I have been with TTMC eight years. I wanted to find a place that was relaxed and had opportunities to progress. I started on the phones. Through working on the phones, I found my niche in the technology team and I’ve worked for hundreds of different clients on many different campaigns – Panasonic, Thomson Reuters, Microsoft.

I’ve

developed relationships in and out of the working environment - there has been great staff retention. I guess one of the key things I really enjoy is working with a number of different clients in different verticals…getting insight in their business. I’ve really enjoyed it."

"My role here is to support and deliver training and learning needs for staff, train all our new recruits and provide leadership development training, not only for our existing management, but also our future management team.

We are an ISM accredited Training Centre, which means that not only are our sales staff well trained but they are trained to an industry recognised standard. What we are really skilled at is

understanding client’s needs and then training our staff to really embrace the brand."

Social Media