Global app development leaders

TekRevol is a Silicon Valley startup, founded in 2014. It specializes in providing creative digital solutions to startups and enterprises, including the contemporary design and development of applications, websites, games and e-commerce platforms. The company endorses innovative thinking and a dynamic approach to problem solving, and focuses its efforts on building customer satisfaction

Newark, CA

• Luke Sais - CEO of Zombie Tag
  • Blake Smith - Founder of Kushme
  • Anthony DeJulio - Founder of Beach Bandits

Oz Leasing

A strong desire to bring comfort and convenience to customers in leasing cars is what motivated Michael Oz to create Oz Leasing in 2013. Today, the company is one of the leading auto establishments in America that operates completely online.

While creating the new and improved website for Oz Leasing, we integrated some of the best features such as Lease Calculator, ZOHO CRM, EDMUNDS API, and Lease Order, to make sure the users have a top-notch experience.

The changes we made improved user experience up to a great level and it also brought a drastic improvement in website traffic per day and user-conversion rate.

qRoll

qRoll is the mobile application for Talpool, a platform that helps people with talents and skills connect with recruiters, such as models and photographers, and find work.

We wanted to build an app for Talpool that best compliment the functionality and features of client's website, as well as provide the best user journey and experience.

The purpose of this app was to provide the models, photographers, makeup artists and other talents and recruiters the same services they enjoy on the website while working remotely or traveling.

With the help of our innovative app designers and developers, we have built an app that is engaging and easy to navigate.

Models, photographers, makeup artists and other people of talents can create their online profile and connect with people who seek their services.

The end product we have created is an app that effectively connects models, makeup artists, and other talents with recruiters, and help them stay...

Talpool

Talpool is a leading networking platform where models, photographers, makeup artists, designers and people of other talents can create their portfolios to get the right exposure and find new projects.

The client needed a website that is not only easy to use but that also has all the functions and features that models, photographers and other talents would need for a successful experience. Efficiency and functionality were two aspects we knew we couldn’t compromise on for Talpool.

Our strategy for Talpool was to create a stunning, customized web design that speaks to client’s creative and artistic users, keep the user journey simple and intuitive, and to include features and functions that help users effectively connect and engage with each other.

Along with an easy and intuitive process to register themselves, we also enabled users to upload their pictures and videos to create the best possible online portfolio.

The website includes Casting Call...

SmartID

We teamed up with with Maxim Olivson and helped him create the SmartID,
an application that radically improves conventional business networking
through digital scanning of IDs.

This convenient, paperless approach allows users to declutter and retain
efficiency in a guilt-free, addictive way. Our team worked hard to ensure that
the app promised a quick, uncomplicated and secure experience that
revolutionized the way people connect.

U-News

University News app is an informative and networking platform that help students experience the campus life at their fingertips. From social event, academic schedules and non-stop deadlines, UN app tells you all this and more.

Visually appealing, and intuitive and comprehensive features and functions were two major aspects of University News app that needed to be catered perceptively. Socializing and networking app for students of colleges and universities require a platform that is engaging and incudes up-to-date elements that can keep students busy and entertained.

We made University News app to be interactive and constructive, tailored for the needs and requirements of college and university students. The cutting-edge and intuitive features of UN social networking app are designed to enable the efficient exchange of information that help students never miss out on any update and deadline.

Every student can create their account and enjoy unique experience...

IntoGo

Into Go is America's newest and coolest 'things to do' app. Users can find information on local attractions, events, dining options, and everything else that is fun.

Into Go gives you information in the palm of your hand creating the ultimate destination experience.

Find out the best attractions, top-rated restaurants and how to get around the city.

For a user-orientated app like Into Go, user journey, navigation and user engagement are major aspects where we cannot compromise. A self-help app, Into Go, needs to be user-friendly to ensure top-notch user experience.

Into Go is powered with vibrant colors, local categories and lots of features. No Into Go user will ever miss out on events, fun places to visit, adventures and other exciting activities and experiences that may interest them. Into Go helps you explore your city unlike ever before.

Read stories on the latest entertainment news, such as new restaurants or upcoming shows!

...

Loyal Nutrition

Online health and performance supplement store, offering industry-leading product, excellent pricing, and loyal customer service

Yasmolive

Download Yasmo; the digital ice-breaker that allows you to discover & meet people of interest at conferences, events & any social gathering you create in real-time!

Cocktail App

Get more than 2300 cocktail recipes.

Every cocktail has a detailed description and a ingredients list. There are no Ads.

Features:

InnSeller

We Learn Piano

Loyal Nutrition

App Dev and Digital Support for Beach Supply Rental Startup

"It makes me feel good to work with a team that cares as much as I do."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

TekRevol created iOS and Android mobile applications for a beach rental service. The team also designed a logo, web pages, and a teaser video.  They are currently adding further features to the app.

San Diego, California
Anthony DeJulio
Owner, Beach Bandits

First impressions of the app have been positive. TekRevol strives to be proud of their work through persistence and tenacity. They are communicative and passionate. Customers can expect a hardworking and skilled team that delivers high-quality work at an affordable price.

I’m the owner and founder of Beach Bandits, an app where users can rent chairs, towels, speakers, and other beach related items. It’s on-demand delivery and pickup service right to your spot on the beach.

What challenge were you trying to address with TekRevol?

I hired TekRevol to build the app.

TekRevol is building two Android and iOS applications for my business. The first app is for consumers that works like any shopping cart application. Users can create personal profiles, select their items, then add them to the cart before checking out. There’s a timer that displays how long customers have their orders before the product needs to be returned. The app also has GPS tracking features where users can see where their item is and when it will be delivered. Their team also added promotional codes to the app. The other application is for management purposes. I can accept orders and see the whole process.

Throughout the project, their team provides screenshots and wireframes. I test the application through emailed links. TekRevol also created a new logo and web pages for pre-and post-launch. They also filmed a promotional video for the application.

My account manager was my main point of contact. I also worked with someone on the development side.

How did you come to work with TekRevol?

I had no idea where to start in finding an app development company. I posted the question on Facebook which prompted recommendations and areas where to begin. It came down to three companies, but I saw that TekRevol would provide me with the most value when it came down to the quoting process.

We’ve spent between $23,000–$25,000.

We began working with TekRevol in September 2018, and the work is ongoing.

TekRevol delivered a plethora of work at a reasonable price. Their team is still working on the app, providing new features I requested. They will also provide maintenance support once it is completed. I’ve shown a few people the work throughout the development process. Everyone is impressed with the designs.

How did TekRevol perform from a project management standpoint?

Working with my account manager is terrific. He’s thorough, making sure I’m satisfied before moving onto the next phase. We have conference calls with the developer. After the calls, the developer puts everything into action once he understands my goals. We frequently text and email. They’ve become part of my team. TekRevol uses Asana where I can see the progress of each task and all of their files. All the work is updated through there. Their team is on track with the timeline.

I appreciate the constant contact and dedication to being on the same page. TekRevol is equally as excited about the project as I am. Their team is extremely invested, offering feedback and ideas to improve my approach. This app is outside their usual realm of work. They want to showcase the app for other potential customers. It makes me feel good to work with a team that cares as much as I do.

Working with TekRevol has been going well. Sometimes the first drafts had grammar or content mistakes, which they edited and got back to me within a day. They’re a design team, so grammar isn’t their strongest suit. It’s on me to go over the screens and make sure the content is correct.

Clients should have a vision for their project. TekRevol can bring that vision to life. Their team offers suggestions to make their customers’ ideas function better than anticipated.

Mobile App Dev for University News

"They bring an uncommon level of experience and expertise."

Jan. 2019 - ongoing

TekRevol did mobile app development based on wireframes. Services included strategic planning, finishing wireframes, and testing. The solution has launched.

Kevin Onischuk
Co-Founder, University News

The team called upon its experience to oversee the successful development of a new product through MVP and launch. Customers can expect an efficient and transparent process from a partner that can handle technical issues.

I’m a founder of uNews, a university news app.

For what projects/services did your company hire TekRevol?

We needed an outside vendor to complete wireframing and do mobile app development.

We wanted an efficient partner who would deliver quality work on time.

TekRevol’s experience assured us that we were making the best decision in choosing them. We liked their leadership team and loved their presentation. Also, they took the time to understand how we could reach our goal.

They worked with us to understand our vision and develop strategies. Then they finished the wireframes and worked in production sprints through the delivery of a minimum viable product (MVP). They helped with testing through launch.

We were in direct contact with their leadership team.

Their assistance was invaluable in seeing our app through from planning to launch.

From the beginning, TekRevol's leadership team made their process clear. We worked together successfully and they handled issues well.

They bring an uncommon level of experience and expertise.

I can’t find anything that they'd need to improve on.

Overall Score The process was smooth and successful.
    They were always available.
    Their pricing was fair.
    They beat our expectations.
    We'd refer them to everyone possible .

Web Dev for Modeling and Acting Talent Staffing Website

“I appreciate that TekRevol has remained receptive to my requests; they’re happy to take on any challenge.”

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

TekRevol migrated a complex talent staffing site into WordPress before implementing video upload functions. They’re now working on adding a commenting feature to encourage user interactions.

Vancouver, Canada
Bob Gamon
CEO, Talpool

The migration has allowed internal stakeholders to easily change content on the backend while maintaining a simplified end-user interface. Although TekRevol could provide more technical consultation, they’ve adapted well to a changing scope and tackle all ideas head on.

I’m the founder of a talent staffing site called Talpool.com.

What challenge were you trying to address with TekRevol?

I had originally purchased Talpool.com from a previous group. However, they’d built the site in such a complicated way that it was too technically challenging to make even the simplest changes. I tasked TekRevol with migrating the site to a WordPress platform, which would make it easier for me to change administrative content and add features.

Initially, they migrated the existing site and content into WordPress, mimicking all of the previous features. It’s a talent staffing site where users can create profiles, display their portfolios, and upload information about themselves.

From there, TekRevol’s team added new features that were impossible to implement in the original build, including video uploading and admin capabilities. Currently, we’re in the process of adding a comment feature, which will encourage more dynamic interactions between users.

I first spoke with their president before discussing the project with a technical specialist. They translated my goals into business and technical requirements and then passed them to the developers.

How did you come to work with TekRevol?

I originally searched for local vendors who would be able to dissect my convoluted site into a streamlined WordPress build, but I couldn’t find anyone willing to take on the project. After searching online, I found TekRevol based in California and gave them a call. We went from there.

I’ve spent about $25,000 CAD (approximately $18,700 USD) so far.

Their work began in March 2018 and is ongoing. The actual migration only took around 4–5 months, but I often changed the scope to implement more features, which extended development time.

Like with the original build, users have commended the simplistic format and enjoy how their photos are displayed.

How did TekRevol perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Asana to coordinate the project, which allows me to see all tasks, individual timelines, and progress statuses. If I have a request or question, I write a message through Asana, and the appropriate teammate responds.

I’ve often revamped ideas and changed the scope throughout the project, which would frustrate most people. However, I appreciate that TekRevol has remained receptive to my requests; they’re happy to take on any challenge. I’ve probably spent more man hours with them than they’ve charged.

Although they’re great at executing my ideas on new features, I would prefer it if they’d offer more suggestions and alternative solutions for technical challenges.

Overall Score I have no complaints whatsoever.
    The scope has changed a lot, but they’ve done well.

Design and Dev for Veteran Support App

“They've done a really good job so far.”

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

Working from initial ideas, TekRevol manages frontend design and backend development of a mobile app for both Android and iOS.

Durham, North Carolina
COO, Veteran Support Startup

User feedback received so far has been positive. Building on strong personal relationships, TekRevol’s collaborative development process combines client ideas and with TekRevol expertise.

I’m the COO of a startup that connects veterans and resources through a digital platform utilizing AI technology. We seek to reduce the suicide rate in the veteran population and ensure healthy transitions from military service.

What challenge were you trying to address with TekRevol?

We needed to develop the core software to pursue our mission of supporting veterans.

TekRevol is developing our app for both Android and iOS. We worked through a series of planning stages. We had an idea of what it would look like and I'd drawn out each screen. They developed the frontend designs from those drawings and started developing the backend for the app.

We have an account manager who is our main point of communication as well as a technical project manager. There’s a team of programmers on each the Android and iOS sides as well as a marketing person. We speak to the CEO around once a month.

How did you come to work with TekRevol?

We put out a tweet and they responded on Twitter.

We’ve invested around $21,000.

We started working together in December 2018 and it’s ongoing.

We've had positive feedback so far on the look and feel of the app. It’s been described as simple and clean, which is the best feedback we could receive and what we wanted.

How did TekRevol perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Trello and Slack. We’ll often use a whiteboard to draw things out together. We're very collaborative and communicate extensively. We consider them as part of our team and I believe they feel the same. We come up with ideas and they let us know what’s possible or whether there’s a more efficient way to do it.

The relationship I have with their CEO is the biggest thing that stands out. It’s not just about business, it’s also personal.

They've done a really good job so far.

Be ready because they're going to move quickly.

Overall Score There's always room for improvement but they've done a great job so far.
    We're the ones that hold things up.

Game Design Artwork for App Game Company

"The TekRevol team goes above and beyond what they’re asked for."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

TekRevol created a game design document for an app and are currently helping build the final product.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Luke Sais
President, ZombieTag

The completed design document was positively received by partners and has earned the attention of notable programmers. As a team, TekRevol has excelled in providing useful insight and quality work. Their willingness to continuously support the project surpasses expectations.

I’m the founder of the ZombieTag game app.

What challenge were you trying to address with TekRevol?

We hired TekRevol to create our game design document (GDD). In addition to this, they’re also redesigning our website.

At the beginning, TekRevol helped us lay out our ideas for the app. Their team created the GDD to include our pricing, technology, and design requirement based on the story I gave them. Once the GDD was complete, they began working on our website. Their developers are currently working with our partners on the game’s artwork and design.

We primarily work with Chris (Managing Director, TekRevol), and he communicates with the other engineers on his team.

How did you come to work with TekRevol?

I searched for vendors online and chose them because they were professional in our first meeting.

So far, we’ve spent around $7,000.

We began working together in April 2018, and the TekRevol team is currently building the game for us.

The GDD has captured the interest of prominent programmers in our industry, and we believe the market value will be strong. Our partners are all pleased with the product so far and anticipate success.

How did TekRevol perform from a project management standpoint?

They use Asana to manage the project and share important information with us. Chris helps to communicate with the engineers using industry terms they’ll understand. We keep in contact using email, phone calls, Skype, etc.

The TekRevol team goes above and beyond what they’re asked for. They are quick to respond and have been a friendly, professional team to work with. Their help and expertise fulfill our needs, and they’re doing what we hired them to do.

Logo and Website Design & Dev for Energy Consulting Company

"They do quality work within a tight budget."

Mar. - June 2018

TekRevol built a website from scratch and designed a new company logo, following guidelines and requirements. They worked with the internal team and provided WordPress training.

Toronto, Canada
Sanjana Kapur Bansal
Founder, Dream Energy Solutions

TekRevol is responsive and communicative, tracking progress and providing updates on any changes. They could be better at ensuring that all requirements are fulfilled, but they do good work and meet expectations.

I'm the founder of Dream Energy Solutions, an energy consulting venture with an emphasis on energy procurement for B2B customers.

For what projects/services did your company hire TekRevol?

We're a new business, and we needed a logo design and website.

We wanted quality work under a tight budget and a user-friendly backend platform.

I reviewed the work of around 60+ companies and individual freelancers before finally picking TekRevol. They were based in the U.S., willing to work with our tight budget, and had a portfolio of past work that made me confident in their ability to produce quality work.

TekRevol helped with our logo and website design and dev. They built the website from scratch and helped with the backend training in WordPress. They also provide continuous support throughout the process until the website goes live. I contributed to some of the guidelines via suggestions and feedback on the design and UX/UI, but TekRevol did the bulk of the work; they just made sure I approved everything before moving on to the next stage.

My main point of contact was the project manager, who had his team working on the design and dev.

We haven't launched yet, but the interactive process and website details are great so far; I hope they stay that way once we go live. This is the first place our consumers would interact with our company, so it's a big step for our business.

The project manager was responsive to my requests, and we used Asana for project management and project deadline adjustments. We also used Skype for video conferencing when necessary, and we had no issues with a language barrier or time difference.

They do quality work within a tight budget.

They should double check client suggestions, feedback, and requirements before moving onto the next stage. Clients shouldn't have to continuously ensure that their requests are being met.

White-Label Custom Dev for Payment Portal

“I found their willingness to accommodate requests very refreshing. [They] focused on client satisfaction.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

TekRevol built a series of custom web integrations as part of a white-label project for a small design and development firm. Features included user and admin portals, payment systems, and UI/UX design.

Merrillville, Indiana
Shannon Fazzini
Managing Partner, Raging Rocket Web Design, LLC

The team at TekRevol was instrumental in delivering many complex custom project demands successfully. Their project manager coordinated the project well and communicated effectively throughout the process. The whole team was professional and accommodating.

I’m the owner of Raging Rocket Web Design, LLC. We’re a web design and development company focused on small businesses.

For what projects/services did your company hire TekRevol?

We hired them to help us develop a complex customized ordering system for a client’s business.

Our goal was to create a new system from the ground up that would cater to all of our client’s needs. These included features like custom user and administration portals, as well as a new payment system with an obscure provider.

We ultimately chose them not just because they offered reasonable prices, but because their portfolio of previous work seemed to meet our needs.

They did a number of development tasks for us, which included building custom invoicing, payment, and ordering systems for our client’s business. They also built three customized web portals, set up user and administrator roles, and performed UI/UX design on an integrated emailing system.

I worked with two members of their team, although the project manager was my main point of contact.

Their developers were instrumental in completing this project for our client. The final results met or exceeded my expectations and I look forward to working with TekRevol again when we continue the project.

We relayed information to our project manager, who handled all of the coordination with the developers. They kept track of everything via a project management program, although I didn’t find it very intuitive and would have preferred just to use email.

I found their willingness to accommodate requests very refreshing. It’s common for contractors to concentrate on income, but they focused on client satisfaction, which earned our company’s loyalty. Communication and professionalism are their biggest strengths.

I don’t think so since our experience was a positive one. Perhaps they could’ve collaborated more effectively with us when planning the total project scope. A step-by-step approach might have been more optimal for us with this project. With that said, we were still able to accomplish everything outlined in our project requirements.