E-Commerce Focused Digital Marketing

Tekli is a data-first digital marketing agency based in Greenville, SC that serves clients across the globe. We specialize in running performance digital marketing campaigns and building high-converting websites.

Our niche is in the ecommerce arena where we help businesses think through their digital challenges including:

• Paid Customer Acquisition (PPC)
  • Search Engine Optimization
  • Web Development
  • Multi-Channel Management
  • Strategic Consulting

Grow your sales, partner with Tekli.

Greenville, SC

• Stanley Black & Decker: CribMaster
  • Eisch
  • The Packaging School
  • Stencil Stop

Ongoing SEO and PPC for Stencil Design Firm

"I can ask a question about Amazon fulfillment or SEO for Etsy listings and Tekli will have the answer."

June 2016 - Ongoing

Tekli Digital Marketing does ongoing SEO and PPC management across multiple platforms.

Sacramento, California
Colin Mitchell
CEO, Stencil Stop

Continually improving revenue, rankings, and conversions, Tekli Digital Marketing has become a critical business partner. Their wide knowledge base and availability to answer questions are especially noteworthy. Customers can expect a collaborative partner that works well with internal resources.

I’m the CEO of Stencil Stop. We create, design, and sell stencils to businesses and consumers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Tekli Digital Marketing?

We needed SEO, web development, PPC, and e-commerce services.

We set out to accomplish three tasks: acquire business using paid platforms, become an industry leader using SEO best practices, and create content and useful, practical web pages that will drive traffic and increase revenue.

I have known Rhodes (Founder, Tekli Digital Marketing) since I started Stencil Stop in 2015.

Tekli contributes to every aspect of our business related to digital marketing and e-commerce. They manage SEO for our whole website, along with numerous quickly growing PPC campaigns across multiple platforms.

I primarily work directly with Rhodes.

We’ve worked with Tekli since our infancy, going from the outskirts of search engine relevancy to the front page of Google for targeted terms. Our click-through rate and conversions from PPC ads have doubled in the last year, and domain authority has gone from zero to either being in-line with or surpassing top industry competition.

Typically, I'll discuss what projects we have on the horizon about twice a month, and then we’ll determine whether that project is a better fit for Tekli's team or our internal team. When the project is near completion, we'll bring the teams together to discuss implementing new process or practices that have been created.

It’s their flexibility, without a doubt. I can ask a question about Amazon fulfillment or SEO for Etsy listings and Tekli will have the answer.

No, not that I’m aware of. There’s nothing they could do to improve their performance.

They've met or beat all deadlines.
    The benefits of working with Tekli have far exceed all associated costs.
    They display positive and consistent improvement in key metrics.
    I'll recommend them to everyone.