Your Digital Brand Builder

We are the graphics designer, web developers, programmers, SEO experts, bloggers, social media marketing, and WordPress experts all rolled up into one. We love what we do and we want to share our love of the internet with you.

We take a great pride in being a hybrid mix of geeks, coders, creative folks, marketers, and salespeople. We have not only a lot of experience with apps and web, we understand the technology behind making it all work on the internet.

We believe that internet is a powerful marketing tool that can build branding, drive traffic, and produce tangible revenue and ROI.

jersey, NJ

Ecommerce systems
Application platform
Voice/Call Center Services

Mobile App and Digital Marketing for Custom Retailer

“We attribute our success to their technical acumen, work ethic, turnaround time, and consistent accessibility.”

Feb. 2018 - May 2018

TEKINFOWAY formulated a strategic digital marketing campaign. By focusing on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, the team leverages social media marketing to increase online leads and ramp up e-commerce sales.

Ahmedabad, India
Tailors Point
CEO, Tailors Point

TEKINFOWAY's social media marketing and strategic consultation services have yielded satisfying results for e-commerce business growth and ROI.  Attentive and courteous, the team has been a reliable and responsive partner that's invested in client success and easy to collaborate with.

I'm the CEO of Tailors Point,  a major retail clothing store in Ahmedabad, India.

For what projects/services did your company hire TEKINFOWAY?

We hired TEKINFOWAY to provide digital marketing and strategic consulting.

Our goal for this project was to attract a high-end clientele to our online shop. We needed a site to showcase the designer and custom clothing we sell for special occasions.

We found this vendor through one of my friend's references. I'd head that Tekinfoway is one of the best companies in Ahmedabad for IT services.

After selecting TEKINFOWAY as our partner,  we brainstormed ways to target a specific audience and find a more effective way to sell our products on the digital market. We set our sights on achieving better results on social media like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Together, we formulated a strategy that includes posting two posts every week on various mediums and sharing this content directly with our desired user base.​​​​​​

TEKINFOWAY's contributions have resulted in a considerable increase in customer satisfaction. We attribute our success to the team’s technical acumen, work ethic, turnaround time, and consistent accessibility. They delivered the best possible results thanks to a solid their strategy, and we're are moving ahead in the market.

​​​​​​How effective was the workflow between your team and theirs?

The project manager they assigned us was easy to communicate with and provided frequent updates. Overall, I was very impressed by the team's timeliness.

​​​​​​What did you find most impressive about this company?

Tekinfoway created the best strategy for all our IT service needs. The entire staff was helpful and polite. Our experience working with Tekinfoway has been excellent.

No, we are delighted with their work.

Overall Score They provide the best IT services in Ahmedabad, India.
    It was excellent.
    They offered the best price point.
    The quality was excellent.
    I will always refer my friends to TEKINFOWAY for IT services.

Custom Software Development for Convenience Store Chain

"The price is worth it, and their service is excellent."

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

TEKINFOWAY is developing a software solution that store managers can use to manage invoicing, inventory, payroll, and sales. A live version of the platform is accessible online.

Cleveland, Tennessee
Arjun Patel
Owner, Harry's Convenience Stores

The software is user-friendly, highly functional, and perfectly suited to the company's needs. TEKINFOWAY turns tasks around quickly and is always available to answer questions. Their affordable pricing and friendly attitude make them an outstanding partner.

Harry’s Convenience Stores is a chain of convenience and liquor stores.

What challenge were you trying to address with TEKINFOWAY?

We needed to have our customer software developed.

They have developed a software that my managers can use to keep things up to date. They started with a base that they purchased and modified. It’s pretty fancy.

Managers can enter invoices and reconcile inventory and gas. There are also payroll and lottery features. I manage all the daily sales and gas purchases, and the managers do the rest.

It also pulls live data that I can check at any time. I can look at all the stores from one account, or use the software to change prices for several stores.

I work with four to five people. I mainly deal with two of them.

How did you come to work with TEKINFOWAY?

They were a referral.

We have spent $75,000.

We started working together in September 2017 and the work is ongoing.

It hasn’t been pushed out fully yet, but I’ll be using it every day and will make it mandatory at my stores. It makes my life easier. Since it’s very easy to use, it doesn’t add much work for the managers.

How did TEKINFOWAY perform from a project management standpoint?

They have done very well. We've communicated through phone calls and Skype. The timeline progressed more quickly than I expected.

The price is worth it, and their service is excellent. They were always there. They give me updates when I call them and ask me about minor things while they're setting it up. If anything needed to be changed, they help me with it. They’re great guys. I get what I need, so I’m very pleased.

They were cheaper than most other agencies.

I already have.

Dev Partnership for Software Development Firm

"I’m definitely satisfied with their work."

Feb. 2013 - Ongoing

TEKINFOWAY offers web development services using WordPress. They also program rules-based ratings and mobile app source codes.

Princeton, New Jersey
Tejas Vora
Director, TrendMark Solutions

If any issues arise, TEKINFOWAY resolves them quickly. They deliver quality work and are easy to work with. They communicate regularly, although they could assign a project manager for more complicated projects. Overall, working with them is a positive experience; they’ve already been referred to others.

I’m the director of TrendMark Solutions, a software development company. We work on software projects and management consulting projects.

What challenge were you trying to address with TEKINFOWAY?

We needed to outsource development for our firm.

They provide web development services for us, mainly using WordPress. They work on source codes for mobile app projects; they also offer programming services using rules-based rating.

I know the owner and mainly communicate with him. If I need something, I know who to approach.

How did you come to work with TEKINFOWAY?

We had a bad experience with the firm we previously outsourced from. We received a reference for TEKINFOWAY, and our experience with them has been great.

We have spent around $30,000.

We started working with them in 2013, and our work is ongoing.

I’m definitely satisfied with their work. After my bad experience outsourcing in the past, I was careful hiring anyone. Our projects took a long time to complete, and we lost enthusiasm for the work. We haven't had any of these problems while working with TEKINFOWAY. There haven’t been any major issues, but when issues arise they quickly resolve them.

How did TEKINFOWAY perform from a project management standpoint?

We haven't done any complicated projects, so our level of communication has been good. We mostly communicate through email or over the phone.

They are easy to work with, and they deliver what we expect.

They could assign project managers or a point person for more complex projects. Our work together wasn’t that complicated, but for future engagements, I would need updates on a regular basis.

I have recommended them to a few people.

Development for Software Reseller

"I’m happy and look forward to having a long-term relationship with them."

July 2017 - Ongoing

Backend development for e-commerce sites run on WooCommerce and Magento accommodated the large size of third-party-supplied data. Services prior to launch included coding, script writing, and mapping.

Los Angeles Metro Area
Bruce Patel
CEO, Tecmeout.com

Positive feedback credits unique punctuality, efficiency and follow-through for impressive functionality. Work ethic exhibited diligent R&D and flexible project management that mitigated logistical challenges. High customer services levels resulted in adherence to both vision and business model.

I’m an owner and partner at tecmeout.com, which resells hardware and software technology to government, corporate, and educational customers. We’ve been in business since 2011 and plan to expand into the managed services sector.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tekinfoway?

We’ve had several backend challenges, but the developers we hired previously were not reliable. We needed a trustworthy agency that could implement our vision.

We have two sites underdevelopment, tecmeout and tecthisout, that run on WooCommerce [a WordPress plug-in] Magento, respectively. The sites are not traditional e-commerce shops. Two third-party companies supply the data: a distributor that populates the products lists and Etilize, a well-known content supplier to major retailers.

Tekinfoway collaborates all data into our backend, which comprises 500,000 products with unique IDs and rich product for specification, words, and images. They code, write scripts, and map using platforms appropriate for the data’s large size. They resolved issues previous developers could not address. We plan to launch in a few weeks after completing last-minute fixes.

I interface with Ken, one of a few project managers, who has taken the lead on this project. He delegates work to his own team of developers.

I believe they have outside partners they use to resource information regarding backend technological services.

How did you come to work with Tekinfoway?

One of my clients referred me to them. They are an overseas operation, which I knew would present challenges, but I found them professional, skilled, and responsive.

We spent over $10,000.

Work started July 2017 and is ongoing.

Their development R&D differentiates them from other firms that did not appreciate our website’s complicated structure. The team’s work ethic, which included minimal “down time”, demonstrated their diligence to research platforms. They knew which platforms to choose and how to map data accordingly. As a result, they resolved recurrent system crashes.

How did Tekinfoway perform from a project management standpoint?

They are the best developers that I’ve used. The team was flexible with our schedule and responsive on Whattsapp and Skype. However, there were some delays over email, but mostly due to the workload. Overall, the team was well-organized. They stored information on Google Docs and Skydrives.

They are uniquely punctual, which is matched by their efficiency and follow-through. They did a great job executing our vision by communicating well and setting realistic workflow expectations.

I’m happy and look forward to having a long-term relationship with them. I’ve already referred them for a few projects and am confident that they’ll perform well.

Hiring more representatives and opening a U.S. office would boost their operations. They need additional personnel as their business grows in order to maintain currents levels of service.

The time zone difference presented understandable challenges. The team accommodated our working hours, but they also could have elongated their day too. But they were always prompt for scheduled meetings, which minimized coordination difficulties.

You get what you pay for. Pay extra money for quality and results. It’s easy to tell when a professional executes a project, as opposed to a developer who does the work on the side.

I think the pricing is competitive and fair for what we got.
    I already referred them to two clients with website challenges.

Website & Software Development for Cotton Exporter

“We were impressed with the quality of the code.”

Mar. - June 2018

TEKINFOWAY designed and developed a website as well as custom software for administrative tasks.

Ahmedabad, India
Rushin Parikh
Managing Director, Gujarat Cotton

The website generated leads within a matter of days, while the software streamlined internal workflow. TEKINFOWAY’s solid code, punctuality, and communication set them apart from other vendors.

I am the CEO of a leading cotton exporter.

For what projects/services did your company hire TEKINFOWAY?

We hired them to design and develop our web portal.

We wanted to improve our office workflow and online marketing.

We found them online.

TEKINFOWAY built a responsive website. They also created software that would help us with inventory and accounting.

We worked with one project manager, one developer, one designer, and one QA tester.

Within 10 days, our website generated two inquiries. The software they created has made our work a lot easier.

Their project manager did well. We had an easy workflow and great communication. Their timeliness was outstanding.

We were impressed with the quality of the code.

It was great.
    They had the best rates.
    They were the best.

WordPress and App Dev for Chemical Manufacturer

“They’re exceptionally easy to work with, and they reliably delivered what we expected.”

Apr. 2018 - June 2018

TEKINFOWAY designed and developed an informative WordPress site while providing source code for several mobile applications. They also provided maintenance services after the project’s completion.

Ahmedbad, India
Rohan Soni
Owner, Dynamic Dyes and Intermediates

The TEKINFOWAY team communicated openly and frequently, which yielded deliverables that met every expectation. They were easy to work with and offered a broad variety of services.

I’m an owner of Dynamic Dyes & Intermediates. We manufacture high-quality reactive dyes for textiles.

For what projects/services did your company hire TEKINFOWAY?

We wanted to improve our online presence and create a site that outlines what we offer.

We needed to outsource development in creating our website.

We had a bad experience with the firm we previously hired. A colleague then recommended TEKINFOWAY, and we’ve had a great experience with them.

The TEKINFOWAY team built our site on WordPress and provides ongoing support as necessary. They also provide source code for several mobile app projects we were working on.

I primarily communicate with the owner.

The project manager they assigned to us was easy to communicate with and provided frequent updates.

I’m very satisfied with their work.

They’re exceptionally easy to work with, and they reliably delivered what we expected. They also offer programming services using rule-based rating.