Building software that transforms businesses

Techverx is a full stack software development company specializing in custom web and mobile apps for a global clientele of all sizes and maturities, guiding them from ideation to realization and eventual marketing.

Lahore, Pakistan

Kickfurther, MentorCity, DrivingLoyalty, FridayPOS, Jukebox.io, Omaha Airport Authority and others

Web Dev for Invoicing Database

"The work Techverx has done makes money for our business."

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Techverx developed an invoicing database for the web. Using provided documentation, the team crafted the website using WordPress, JavaScript, and WooCommerce integrations. The engagement is ongoing.

1-10

Mark Whatley
President, Actionable Insights Forum

Techverx’s skilled expertise and workflow led to a successful engagement and product. Their talented team works effectively and efficiently. Customers can expect a growing team that performs well in their industry.

I’m the founder and president of Actionable Insights.

What challenge were you trying to address with Techverx?

We were trying to build a searchable database that guides insurance professionals and restoration contractors as it relates to invoicing for flood and fire repair.

Initially, our plan was for a 3,000-page book, but people don’t end up in the restoration industry because they enjoy reading. The information needed to be distilled into bite-sized pieces and had to be instantly delivered for the users. We wanted a searchable website that would be an invoicing standard. We provided the documentation before their team began development.

Along with the invoicing element, users can buy digital assets like gift cards and other swag. They can also register for events where they can buy raffle tickets and donate. We even created our own synthetic currency called insider points. Our service has estimate audit engines named ZORA and Solidifai, which they were pivotal in the development of.

The site was built with a WordPress backend and JavaScript CSS overlays. They also used WooCommerce plug-ins and GitHub to push the code. The platform is about 50–60% customizable.

Typically, we’ve worked with four people. But sometimes, roles and accounts changed. In total, I’ve had a relationship with no more than eight individuals. I work directly with the developer and have a project lead.

How did you come to work with Techverx?

I was working with an operation that underperformed. Upon us firing them, we asked to work directly with Techverx, which turned out to be a favorable arrangement.

We’ve invested about $100,000.

Our engagement with Techverx started in November 2017.

The website generates income that far exceeds whatever their monthly recurring costs are. The work Techverx has done makes money for our business. A lot of our services are a tad complex, but their team has been working well through all of those in the past three years. The synthetic currency model that was formed seems to be delivering compelling results.

How did Techverx perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed well. We used Trello as our project management tool.

Techverx has been growing, increasing their clientele with businesses bigger than us. That has provided Umar (CEO, Techverx) the space to procure better talent. I felt that, as time went on, I had better and better engineers on the project. Sometimes they were spread a little thin. When I started working with them, they had a team of 10, which is now around 100. So, there are a few growing pains here and there, but they now have a stronger and more experienced staff.

I would’ve liked access to a higher-end engineering talent if I’m willing to pay for it. It might’ve been more efficient to pay more to get more experienced talent, so I want that as an option.

Overall Score They care about your success.
    High value for money.