Make it happen.

TechSuite is the software developer for promising startups, innovative enterprises, and ambitious SMBs with no time to waste. We design, develop, and deploy digital products more efficiently than anyone else, ever, and support emerging brands wholeheartedly with lean and flexible offerings to help them scale rapidly. We exist to bring new, disruptive technology and creative solutions to all industries, with the end goal of accelerating innovation.

Our mission is to democratize the whole product development process so that the greatest ideas in the world can come to life.

New York, NY
  • TechSuite
    200 Broadway, Floor 3
    New York, NY 10038
  • TechSuite
    2305 Hylan Boulevard
    Staten Island, NY 10306

Petly

Petly is an IoT-powered doghouse that keeps your canine busy while you grab a coffee, drop off your laundry, or get a haircut.

Problem: How do we validate such an obscure concept?

Solution: We built a prototype that maps out the entire user journey from start to finish.

Success story: Our prototype has landed them into 1776, one of the top accelerators in the country.

Heydog

Heydog is a web platform that connects dog owners with sitters and walkers, similar to Rover.com, tailored for Norway.

Problem: How do we replicate the success of an American website overseas?

Solution: We captured the true growth and value hypotheses that make Rover successful and combined that with research on Norwegian dog owners to craft the ideal product for the European market.

Technology Stack: Photoshop & RoR

InCrowd

InCrowd is a nightlife app that eliminates the concept of a bad night out by taking the stress out of making plans and turning party goers into party throwers.

Problem: How do we separate the “must-have” features from the “nice-to-haves” to stay within a tight budget?

Solution: We determined the KPIs to look out for and reverse engineered the strategy to ascertain the technical specifications.

Technology Stack: Photoshop, Swift, and CodeIgniter.

Hood Food Guide

Hood Food Guide is an app for on-demand dining advice from top local chefs.

Problem: How do we turn the website’s visitors into daily users?

Solution: We built a native iOS app that fosters habitual dependence and conducted multiple user tests to optimize user retention rates.

BeanThere

BeanThere is a mobile social network that changes the way foodies dine.

Problem: How do we get app users to actually leave reviews on restaurants?

Solution: We built automatic reviews into the UX (like Tinder) so that users wouldn’t have to go out of their way.

Technology Stack: MEAN (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, NodeJS).

Eatsy

Eatsy is an on-demand logistics platform that delivers food straight to your dorm room.

Problem: How do we appeal to the target segment of college students?

Solution: We analyzed consumer data on visual preferences and decided to gamify the UX, while determining a color palette of red and silver for the UI.

Technology Stack: Photoshop, Swift, Python.

MyCampusView

MyCampusView is a social safety app for navigating on college campuses.

Problem: How do we make using an app for safety cool?

Solution: We centered the product around its capabilities to show where your friends are and made the safe mapping an added benefit.

Success Story: We built a prototype that has already resulted in verbal agreement of adoption from eight national universities.

Spotz

Spotz is a gamified on-demand transportation app that simplifies street parking in crowded cities.

Problem: How do we ensure users are immune to unheralded street signs?

Solution: We integrated New York City open data into the app to display accurate, up-to-date street parking signs on the app’s map.

Technology Stack: Photoshop, Swift, Java, LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP).

Social Closet

Social Closet is the peer-to-peer clothing rental platform for women with a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear. We built it in Ruby on Rails, integrating Stripe as a payment gateway, and used websockets to build our own chat server.

Mobile App Dev for Food Delivery Start-up

[Sam] always goes the extra mile […] and is an excellent advisor and consultant."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

TechSuite developed an MVP for a food delivery app with geolocation and multiple login channels. They built the iOS app from scratch, collaborated on design and scope, and provide tech support.

Noel Abebe
Founder, Eatsy Inc.

With stock in the company, TechSuite’s CEO was highly involved and committed. Efforts yielded a functional, high-quality app that satisfied expectations. Skillful expertise and organization overcame difficult roadblocks. The team was attentive, reliable, and knowledgeable, offering excellent prices.

I'm the founder of Eatsy, a food delivery startup. We’re hoping to launch within the next month and a half.

What challenge were you trying to address with TechSuite?

Eatsy provides a similar food delivery service to competitors like UberEATS and Caviar. The unique value, however, is using student delivery staff to access campus-specific buildings like the library, dorm rooms, and administrative offices. Targeting fellow students who are already close to a certain restaurant provides increased flexibility and immediacy. Users can order food while in class, and have it delivered to their dorm room by the time they return. I hired TechSuite to handle the app's construction and execute the more technical aspects of our business.

They’ve built the app completely from scratch. It’s currently for iOS, and we plan to develop an Android version next year. Although we hired an outside company to brand and name the product, TechSuite has been heavily involved in the conception. The CEO suggested all the ideas for the design and was involved in developing the scope.

After building the Minimal Viable Product (MVP), they started designing a more sophisticated version. It’s much better than cheaper, rudimentary versions that look like an extension of a website. The GPS tracking requirement advanced work and will coincide with our expansion. Using geolocation, the app sends alerts to the most proximate employees. Three distinct login accounts specify access and function for delivery people, admin, and general users. I have 2-3 apps on my phone with different login channels.

TechSuite’s CEO and co-founder, Samuel Corso, is also our CTO. He will continue working with us once the app launches. I know most of the staff, and we regularly engage with the other co-founder, Mitch Sapoff. He’s worked on a forthcoming commercial for our product.

How did you come to work with TechSuite?

I go to school with Sam and have known him since my freshman year. We've worked together on past projects, and this was my first opportunity to engage since he started TechSuite. He was the first person I reached out to when I came up with my app idea. It was an easy decision; Sam is very competent, and other clients have praised their work.

We paid TechSuite $6,000, plus stock. Sam owns about 15 percent of the company. It's complex- we reach new agreements based on milestones.

We started talks in April 2017. We will continue working on testing and development until its release, at which point they’ll provide technical support.

The app works perfectly, and we've been testing it recently for a few days. I think we're doing a great job. All the work has been completed on time, and I'm very satisfied with the quality. Sam is highly involved in our operations and always goes the extra mile. I'm very impressed with their professionalism. Despite being busy with other commitments, they’re highly organized.

I like the look and design, which both fit my initial idea. If I wanted anything changed, support was adeptly provided 24/7. We’ve faced significant hardships this year, including issues with Apple’s regulations of stored credit card information. Several roadblocks in that spectrum necessitated unanticipated hours of work and coding, but everything was managed very well.

How did TechSuite perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate almost every day via phone and email and have biweekly lunch meetings. Since I prefer to work with fewer people, we use Sam as our main contact. He texts me new ideas around the clock. Our meetings with both founders take place individually and together.

The number one thing that makes them stand out is the price of the service. I consulted with family I have in the field, who expressed that most similar companies charge a ridiculous amount of money to build a mobile app. TechSuite is a startup comprised of younger college students, so they’re inherently cheaper. Nonetheless, their team is attentive and reliable and has a better understanding than most developers. It's easy to work together, and I never feel like I’m bugging Sam when I ask questions.

Students from our school frequently approach Sam with their business ideas, and he’s always honest. He doesn't take on clients just to make money unless he believes in the project. He likes to take equity in one’s company, especially for startups he works with. His level of experience gives him a good sense of which projects will succeed. He’s an excellent advisor and consultant.

Web Design & SEO for Auto Sound & Accessory Shop

"Every dollar spent was worth it."

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

TechSuite built and designed a commercial website that offers online booking and payment services. These features and subsequent SEO generated higher traffic and new business.

Jenice Fan
Partner, All Brooklyn Auto Sound & Security LLC

The team generously offered complimentary services to boost quality while providing responsive customer service, which made the lucrative website a high value for its reasonable cost.

I’m a partner at Auto Sound & Security, which provides window tints, auto accessories, car racks, remote start systems, and security installations.

What challenge were you trying to address with TechSuite?

We did not have a website and needed one built to increase brand recognition. Additionally, we wanted to give customers the ability to book appointments and pay online.

The team built the website from scratch, including all design aspects, and improved SEO. They offered additional services, but we only hired them for these two.

I worked directly with Sam [Co-Founder, TechSuite]. We met once a week for three weeks and then communicated via email.

How did you come to work with TechSuite?

Sam offered valuable packages and was willing to conduct tests and trials. He offered to fix anything we didn’t like upon completion. Based on these conversations, we saw that each dollar spent would go towards a better result.

We spent about $6,000 so far on this engagement.

We started working with them in August 2017 and the work is ongoing.

We’ve had significant traffic increases. New customers found our business online or booked appointments through the website, which now allows them to email us. The emails help attract new customers. Overall, we’re very happy with the product.

How did TechSuite perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated primarily over phone or email. They were very responsive, following up next day at the latest.

The team understands the customer’s point of view. In addition to great deliverables, they consider the customer’s needs and give customized suggestions.

Since they offer multiple products and services, know what you want going into the engagement. The team will help pick packages best suited for the project.

Overall Score We had a great exchange and I enjoyed working with them.
    They met every deadline.
    Every dollar spent was worth it. Customer service after delivery was great. They offered to modify anything free of charge.
    They deliver great work on time.
    The work is outstanding. More people should use them.

Mobile App Dev for College Safety App

"I’m shocked that they’re a start-up. Their work’s quality is reminiscent of a veteran agency."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

TechSuite prototyped a GPS navigation-based safety app for Android and iOS systems. The team added a logo and anti-hacking enhancements that exceed the app’s initial design.

Erlanger, Kentucky
Trevon Bruch
Co-Founder, My Business View Inc.

The app’s clean design and simple layout have generated new business opportunities as a result of increased lead generation. The added features reflect the team’s expertise, creativity, and dedicated interest in the product’s success. The prototype’s success portends well future development stages.

I’m the CEO and founder of My Business View, a start-up aimed at creating safe university environments through apps and other devices.

[NOTE TO TRANSCRIBER - NEED TO ADD INFO FROM STAR RATINGS QUESTIONS.]

What challenge were you trying to address with TechSuite?

We need an app prototype to present to prospective clients.

We first met in New York, where we brainstormed improvements to make the prototype stand out, deciding that emphasizing its day-to-day versatility would maximize its appeal. As a result, the team added safety and protection tools to existing features including GPS navigation, which needed to run smoothly. For example, the team included storage bases to keep client information safe.

The team taught us a lot about development and deepened their involvement. In addition to supplying designs and wireframes, they co-draft a five-year plan and created our logo.

Beyond the prototype phase, the team will build the app for Android and iOS devices.

I interact directly with Sam [Co-Founder, TechSuite] and Mitch [Co-Founder, TechSuite], although I talk primarily to Sam.

How did you come to work with TechSuite?

Sam and I met through mutual friends on Facebook. We talked and Sam sent me examples of previous work, which I liked for its scope and quality. I gave them a chance because they were also a start-up and their pricing was very reasonable.

We spent near $15,000 on projects to date and expect to spend $50,000 on future projects.

We started brainstorming January 2017 and the work is ongoing.

The prototype got us in the door quicker with executives at several universities. Its clean design and simple layout are responsible for a lot the interest we’ve received. Previously, we did not have such success getting meetings without it. We booked 4 college visits less than a week after they delivered the product.

We don’t have user feedback, but are in the process of hearing from university administrations. Sam has already revised features based on initial feedback. The changes make me more confident in the app; I’m very pleased with it.

How did TechSuite perform from a project management standpoint?

We Skyped at the beginning, used in-person meetings for brainstorming, but now rely on text messaging and conference calls. Sam and I developed a friendship outside the company. The comfort we have with one another is reflected in our informal communication, which is a great advantage in business.

Sam makes himself available for any time I need him. He responds instantly to my texts, whether in reply to an idea or time-sensitive question I have while meeting with a university executive. It’s vital that I can contact Sam during those meetings. University administrators are risk-averse to introducing new technology on their campuses. Consequently, they ask several intricate questions, some of which I can only answer with Sam’s input.

The team treats everyone like they’re the most important client and willing to put in the time for that level of customer service. They helped bring life to our start-up and give it a spark.

Surprisingly, they didn’t charge me for extras, such as the logo or last-minute enhancements.

They have a strong team that works and wants to work; they will solve any problem. I’m shocked that they’re a start-up. Their work’s quality is reminiscent of a veteran agency.

Don’t be scared to listen to their advice. The team comprises smart people who love their job. Listen and give them a chance.

Overall Score I plan on doing more work with them and I trust them as a company to manage the product I create.
    They were a day late, but it did not cause any problems and I understand why it happened.
    They're cheap and reasonable as a start-up.
    We always receive clean work and they deliver it to us on time.
    I've recommended them to 2 or 3 other companies already.

App Dev & Design for Street Parking App

"They’re passionate about what they do."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

TechSuite provided development and design services for an iOS and Android mobile app. They completed the UI and logo and built the necessary original source coding from scratch.

New York City, New York
Gunin Agarwal
Co-Founder, Spotz, Inc.

The MVP is scheduled for release in the App Store in late 2017 and received positive QA and user feedback. TechSuite consistently delivered responsive, focused communication. They are a young, rapidly growing team with a wealth of skills and potential.

Spotz, Inc. is a mobile application for drivers in New York to exchange street parking spots. It’s a social network for the people of the city to connect in their communities and help each other look for street parking. I’m the CEO. I oversee all of the business and technical development.

What challenge were you trying to address with TechSuite?

We needed them to handle our development and design for the mobile application.

The app was built for both iOS and Android. We have the Google Maps API and Department of Transportation API, but other than that, it’s all original source coding that had to be built from the bottom up, according to our functionalities. TechSuite also provided a lot of design work, including our entire user interface and the logo. They’re still taking care of maintenance.

Mitch [COO, TechSuite] works with me on the marketing side, but as of now, we have not done any marketing campaigns or content development. We are working on strategies, but they are not fully vested in the marketing.

Sam [Co-Founder & CEO, TechSuite] was my main point of contact. We communicated every other day to once a week, at the minimum. I also communicated with Mitch [COO, TechSuite].

I attended an event that TechSuite held where I was one of the people pitching in front of panelists to raise funding. His other team member, Alyssa [Head of Branding, TechSuite] was also there. I have worked with her.

My company had an event over the summer for filming and for marketing purposes where all three of them were there. That really helped us out.

How did you come to work with TechSuite?

We approached them along with other developers and designers. I heard about Sam [Co-Founder & CEO, TechSuite] through one of my associates at work. I told them about my idea. At that time, TechSuite was also starting up. It was nice to see where they were going and I wanted to head in the same direction.

They’re college students, like me, and we’re both aspiring to be entrepreneurs. It was very difficult to find somebody who was willing to work with a college student on a low budget trying to get a startup platform out there. Price is a big factor, but I want to be comfortable with my developers so that I can have a conversation with them about where I’m going with my idea.

They were very helpful in getting us the right technology and the right tools to build our app in the best way possible. Sam [Co-Founder & CEO, TechSuite] is very knowledgeable about what he does. We saw some of his other work and we decided that they were the best choice for us.

We have invested $40,000-$50,000 for design and development.

We started working together in September 2016 and the work is ongoing.

We have a finished product - an MVP ready for the App Store. We’re set to launch at the end of October 2017/early November 2017. That’s the best result anyone could offer.

It went through QA and I really liked the user experience. I’m always working on making it easier and as simple as possible. At the stage that we are in now, it’s very promising and we want to get it out to the market. Over the summer at the event, we did give a few people the testing build. Everyone really liked it.

How did TechSuite perform from a project management standpoint?

They were fantastic. Their responsiveness was always on point. There were a few times communication was lost while we both were dealing with a lot of finals. It was equally to blame on both ends.

Google Drive was our medium for a lot of communication and we sometimes used Dropbox. We would use Skype or phone each other when we weren’t able to meet in person depending on what task had to be done that week.

They’re passionate about what they do. It’s not just another business. Even if I have other stuff going on in my life, they bring me back into focus and bring me up to speed on what it is that we started out with together.

They’re growing rapidly right now. I see them doing great things. They need a bigger team to keep up with that. They are still in college. So, having a bigger team that’s not preoccupied with other things would help their clients.

What advice would you give to future clients of theirs?

Sometimes when you’re doing business with people, you start off great and then you start getting shaken up. It’s important to have faith in whoever you choose to go with. Have faith in TechSuite, be confident, and move forward.

Overall Score I have no complaints. They’re very willing to work.
    All our meetings, scheduled calls, scheduled deadlines for work and for design, they’ve met every single one. If there was any instance it wasn’t met, there was a valid reason.
    They were fantastic. After I got more familiar in the field of the business, I see what else is out there. That’s okay because we did our due diligence and they were the best ones.
    The service and deliverables are fantastic. What I’m communicating is not always what they hear. The communication barrier is why I am holding back that 0.5.
    I recommend them to everyone because they’re super cooperative when it comes to startups.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Carpet Retailer

"They respond quickly and when they do respond, they get it right."

July 2016 - Ongoing

TechSuite designed and developed a professional WordPress website for a flooring company. They also manage SEO, PPC, and AdWords campaigns to attract more clients and traffic.

Owner, Bay Ridge Carpet & Linoleum Corp.

Since beginning the engagement, the company has consistently acquired 50-100 new clients each month. TechSuite impresses with their timely responses, high-quality work, and ability to deliver exceptional results and functional solutions.

I'm a manager at Bay Ridge Carpet, a linoleum and flooring retailer in Brooklyn, New York.

What challenge were you trying to address with TechSuite?

We needed a new website, and we needed help designing it and putting all of the code together. They helped me with everything as far as our web marketing presence goes.

I wanted the website to look professional and for it to stand out from my competitors, with a more high-end and upscale look. They created my website using a WordPress platform and maintain our website development and design. They also do some digital marketing work, including some SEO and PPC work with Google AdWords. We wanted to increase traffic and to come up higher on search results for certain key product phrases in Google searches for our geographic area. I gave them the content to include on our website.

I mainly interface with the co-founder of the company, Sam. I interact with him probably once a week.

How did you come to work with TechSuite?

We had somebody else that was managing our web presence and we weren’t happy with the results. I was introduced to Sam through networking. I presented him with my issues and the problems with my previous provider and he offered some solutions right off the bat. I was impressed with his initial approach and what said he could do for me, so I gave him a shot and I'm very happy with the decision I made to go with them.

We started working them about a year ago in July 2016 and it’s still an ongoing engagement.

I’ve spent about $10,000 - $15,000 with them.

It’s difficult for me to present specific numbers in terms of sales, but since I have started working with them, I have had between 50 to 100 new customers per month. I can at least partially attribute that to their work with our website. We are also happy with the design of the website so far.

How did TechSuite perform from a project management standpoint?

That is what I value the most about them. They respond quickly and take care of problems in a timely fashion. That's the number one reason I stick with them. We correspond mainly via text, on a daily or weekly basis. When necessary, we also occasionally meet up physically at a coffee shop, for example, about once a month or so. We also sometimes talk over email and the phone.

As I mentioned, my favorite part about their service is that they respond quickly and when they do respond, they get it right. It’s one thing to respond and then not take care of the problem or do it correctly, but they always give me a solution.

They’re a little expensive, so they could probably lower their prices a little bit.

Overall Score I’m very friendly with Sam, the co-founder, as I said. We talk weekly and we have a very good rapport together. It's a good relationship.
    They could be a little bit quicker, but I know there are many other companies who take a lot longer to respond.
    They’re not the cheapest, but I am getting a good value.
    There’s always room for improvement, but they've done a very good job up until this point.
    I would trust them in taking care of a friend of mine.