The most startup-friendly dev shop in the world.

TechSuite is a digital product development hub for early-stage startups and entrepreneurs. We design, develop, market, and scale custom applications utilizing lean methodologies to keep costs low. We’re more than a dev shop or a digital agency. We’re a partner for pre-seed and seed companies to affordably transform their ideas into prototypes, prototypes into MVPs, and MVPs into profitable businesses.

Staten Island, NY
  • TechSuite
    2305 Hylan Boulevard
    Staten Island, NY 10306
    (800) 541 - 9074

Petly

Petly is a hardware startup on a mission to spread the power of companionship between people and their pets through the creation of IoT products.

Spotz

Spotz is a gamified on-demand traffic app that simplifies street parking in crowded cities. We built a Native iOS and Android application in Swift and Java respectively, using PHP for the admin panel, and integrated New York City open data to display actual street parking signs.

Social Closet

Social Closet is the peer-to-peer clothing rental platform for women with a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear. We built it in Ruby on Rails, integrating Stripe as a payment gateway, and used websockets to build our own chat server.

MyCampusView

My Campus View is a social safety app for college campuses. We built a prototype that has captured the attention of major universities, on the brink of raising seed funding for MVP development.

Eatsy

Eatsy is an on-demand food delivery platform that delivers straight to your dorm room. To appeal to the target segment of college students, we analyzed consumer data on visual preferences and decided to gamify the UX, while determining a color palette of red and silver for the UI.

BeanThere

Bean There is a social network for foodies. We accurately transformed PSD design files into Native frontend Swift, built over 30 custom APIs in Node JS as well as an accompanying admin panel in Node and Angular JS, managing the NoSQL databases in Mongo DB.

Web Design & SEO for Auto Sound & Accessory Shop

"Every dollar spent was worth it."

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

TechSuite built and designed a commercial website that offers online booking and payment services. These features and subsequent SEO generated higher traffic and new business.

Jenice Fan
Partner, All Brooklyn Auto Sound & Security LLC

The team generously offered complimentary services to boost quality while providing responsive customer service, which made the lucrative website a high value for its reasonable cost.

I’m a partner at Auto Sound & Security, which provides window tints, auto accessories, car racks, remote start systems, and security installations.

What challenge were you trying to address with TechSuite?

We did not have a website and needed one built to increase brand recognition. Additionally, we wanted to give customers the ability to book appointments and pay online.

The team built the website from scratch, including all design aspects, and improved SEO. They offered additional services, but we only hired them for these two.

I worked directly with Sam [Co-Founder, TechSuite]. We met once a week for three weeks and then communicated via email.

How did you come to work with TechSuite?

Sam offered valuable packages and was willing to conduct tests and trials. He offered to fix anything we didn’t like upon completion. Based on these conversations, we saw that each dollar spent would go towards a better result.

We spent about $6,000 so far on this engagement.

We started working with them in August 2017 and the work is ongoing.

We’ve had significant traffic increases. New customers found our business online or booked appointments through the website, which now allows them to email us. The emails help attract new customers. Overall, we’re very happy with the product.

How did TechSuite perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated primarily over phone or email. They were very responsive, following up next day at the latest.

The team understands the customer’s point of view. In addition to great deliverables, they consider the customer’s needs and give customized suggestions.

Since they offer multiple products and services, know what you want going into the engagement. The team will help pick packages best suited for the project.

Overall Score We had a great exchange and I enjoyed working with them.
    They met every deadline.
    Every dollar spent was worth it. Customer service after delivery was great. They offered to modify anything free of charge.
    They deliver great work on time.
    The work is outstanding. More people should use them.

App Dev & Design for Street Parking App

"They’re passionate about what they do."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

TechSuite provided development and design services for an iOS and Android mobile app. They completed the UI and logo and built the necessary original source coding from scratch.

New York City, New York
Gunin Agarwal
Co-Founder, Spotz, Inc.

The MVP is scheduled for release in the App Store in late 2017 and received positive QA and user feedback. TechSuite consistently delivered responsive, focused communication. They are a young, rapidly growing team with a wealth of skills and potential.

Spotz, Inc. is a mobile application for drivers in New York to exchange street parking spots. It’s a social network for the people of the city to connect in their communities and help each other look for street parking. I’m the CEO. I oversee all of the business and technical development.

What challenge were you trying to address with TechSuite?

We needed them to handle our development and design for the mobile application.

The app was built for both iOS and Android. We have the Google Maps API and Department of Transportation API, but other than that, it’s all original source coding that had to be built from the bottom up, according to our functionalities. TechSuite also provided a lot of design work, including our entire user interface and the logo. They’re still taking care of maintenance.

Mitch [COO, TechSuite] works with me on the marketing side, but as of now, we have not done any marketing campaigns or content development. We are working on strategies, but they are not fully vested in the marketing.

Sam [Co-Founder & CEO, TechSuite] was my main point of contact. We communicated every other day to once a week, at the minimum. I also communicated with Mitch [COO, TechSuite].

I attended an event that TechSuite held where I was one of the people pitching in front of panelists to raise funding. His other team member, Alyssa [Head of Branding, TechSuite] was also there. I have worked with her.

My company had an event over the summer for filming and for marketing purposes where all three of them were there. That really helped us out.

How did you come to work with TechSuite?

We approached them along with other developers and designers. I heard about Sam [Co-Founder & CEO, TechSuite] through one of my associates at work. I told them about my idea. At that time, TechSuite was also starting up. It was nice to see where they were going and I wanted to head in the same direction.

They’re college students, like me, and we’re both aspiring to be entrepreneurs. It was very difficult to find somebody who was willing to work with a college student on a low budget trying to get a startup platform out there. Price is a big factor, but I want to be comfortable with my developers so that I can have a conversation with them about where I’m going with my idea.

They were very helpful in getting us the right technology and the right tools to build our app in the best way possible. Sam [Co-Founder & CEO, TechSuite] is very knowledgeable about what he does. We saw some of his other work and we decided that they were the best choice for us.

We have invested $40,000-$50,000 for design and development.

We started working together in September 2016 and the work is ongoing.

We have a finished product - an MVP ready for the App Store. We’re set to launch at the end of October 2017/early November 2017. That’s the best result anyone could offer.

It went through QA and I really liked the user experience. I’m always working on making it easier and as simple as possible. At the stage that we are in now, it’s very promising and we want to get it out to the market. Over the summer at the event, we did give a few people the testing build. Everyone really liked it.

How did TechSuite perform from a project management standpoint?

They were fantastic. Their responsiveness was always on point. There were a few times communication was lost while we both were dealing with a lot of finals. It was equally to blame on both ends.

Google Drive was our medium for a lot of communication and we sometimes used Dropbox. We would use Skype or phone each other when we weren’t able to meet in person depending on what task had to be done that week.

They’re passionate about what they do. It’s not just another business. Even if I have other stuff going on in my life, they bring me back into focus and bring me up to speed on what it is that we started out with together.

They’re growing rapidly right now. I see them doing great things. They need a bigger team to keep up with that. They are still in college. So, having a bigger team that’s not preoccupied with other things would help their clients.

What advice would you give to future clients of theirs?

Sometimes when you’re doing business with people, you start off great and then you start getting shaken up. It’s important to have faith in whoever you choose to go with. Have faith in TechSuite, be confident, and move forward.

Overall Score I have no complaints. They’re very willing to work.
    All our meetings, scheduled calls, scheduled deadlines for work and for design, they’ve met every single one. If there was any instance it wasn’t met, there was a valid reason.
    They were fantastic. After I got more familiar in the field of the business, I see what else is out there. That’s okay because we did our due diligence and they were the best ones.
    The service and deliverables are fantastic. What I’m communicating is not always what they hear. The communication barrier is why I am holding back that 0.5.
    I recommend them to everyone because they’re super cooperative when it comes to startups.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Carpet Retailer

"They respond quickly and when they do respond, they get it right."

July 2016 - Ongoing

TechSuite designed and developed a professional WordPress website for a flooring company. They also manage SEO, PPC, and AdWords campaigns to attract more clients and traffic.

Owner, Bay Ridge Carpet & Linoleum Corp.

Since beginning the engagement, the company has consistently acquired 50-100 new clients each month. TechSuite impresses with their timely responses, high-quality work, and ability to deliver exceptional results and functional solutions.

I'm a manager at Bay Ridge Carpet, a linoleum and flooring retailer in Brooklyn, New York.

What challenge were you trying to address with TechSuite?

We needed a new website, and we needed help designing it and putting all of the code together. They helped me with everything as far as our web marketing presence goes.

I wanted the website to look professional and for it to stand out from my competitors, with a more high-end and upscale look. They created my website using a WordPress platform and maintain our website development and design. They also do some digital marketing work, including some SEO and PPC work with Google AdWords. We wanted to increase traffic and to come up higher on search results for certain key product phrases in Google searches for our geographic area. I gave them the content to include on our website.

I mainly interface with the co-founder of the company, Sam. I interact with him probably once a week.

How did you come to work with TechSuite?

We had somebody else that was managing our web presence and we weren’t happy with the results. I was introduced to Sam through networking. I presented him with my issues and the problems with my previous provider and he offered some solutions right off the bat. I was impressed with his initial approach and what said he could do for me, so I gave him a shot and I'm very happy with the decision I made to go with them.

We started working them about a year ago in July 2016 and it’s still an ongoing engagement.

I’ve spent about $10,000 - $15,000 with them.

It’s difficult for me to present specific numbers in terms of sales, but since I have started working with them, I have had between 50 to 100 new customers per month. I can at least partially attribute that to their work with our website. We are also happy with the design of the website so far.

How did TechSuite perform from a project management standpoint?

That is what I value the most about them. They respond quickly and take care of problems in a timely fashion. That's the number one reason I stick with them. We correspond mainly via text, on a daily or weekly basis. When necessary, we also occasionally meet up physically at a coffee shop, for example, about once a month or so. We also sometimes talk over email and the phone.

As I mentioned, my favorite part about their service is that they respond quickly and when they do respond, they get it right. It’s one thing to respond and then not take care of the problem or do it correctly, but they always give me a solution.

They’re a little expensive, so they could probably lower their prices a little bit.

Overall Score I’m very friendly with Sam, the co-founder, as I said. We talk weekly and we have a very good rapport together. It's a good relationship.
    They could be a little bit quicker, but I know there are many other companies who take a lot longer to respond.
    They’re not the cheapest, but I am getting a good value.
    There’s always room for improvement, but they've done a very good job up until this point.
    I would trust them in taking care of a friend of mine.