Austin Website Design and Local SEO Company

TECHsan Media LLC

Advertising Agency Austin

TECHsan Media is a small Austin Ad Agency that delivers big results with online marketing campaigns.  The greatest quality about working with us is we handle both Website Design and">SEO Services collaborating the look and feel along with the functionality of your digital marketing strategy. 

We have an excellent track record delivering great results, and have gained the reputation as one of the Best Digital Marketing Agencies in Austin TX

Specializing in:

Website Design

SEO Service

Logo Design

Graphic Design (print materials or digital materials)

360 Google Virtual Tours


$25 - $49 / hr
2 - 9
Show all +
Austin, TX
  • TECHsan Media LLC Austin, TX
    United States


Key clients: 

Austex Dumpsters LLC

Austin Windowerks

Medical Arts Clinic

L&T General Contractors and Restoration




Sort by

SEO for Dumpster Business

"In comparison to what's in the marketplace, TECHsan clearly offers value."

Willing to refer: 
The Project
$10,000 to $49,999
Jan. 2015 - Ongoing
Project summary: 

Recommended to him by another person in the same industry, the owner of a dumpster business approached TECHsan Media to provide a strong SEO strategy that would boost their online presence. 

The Reviewer
1-10 Employees
Austin, Texas
Stacy Shamblin
Owner, Hook N Haul Dumpsters
The Review
Feedback summary: 

As a local agency, TECHsan Media's knowledge of the market and target audience has likely contributed to the positive outcomes, including increased revenue and online visibility for the dumpster business. Moreover, their team is personable and provide an unparalleled level of personal attention. 


Introduce your business and what you do there.

I am the owner of Hook N Haul Dumpsters, a dumpster rental company located in North Austin.


What challenge were you trying to address with TECHsan Media?

We wanted to have a presence on the Internet to generate leads. For that, we needed help with search engine optimization. I’ve had help in the past, but it’s been out of state.


What was the scope of their involvement?

I rely heavily on someone who is skilled in SEO because that is not my expertise. It was important that we have a presence at least on page one or two, and TECHsan Media was able to achieve that. We target homeowners looking to clean up their garage or yard and need a dumpster to rent; they comprise 70% of our target market. The remaining 30% of our customer base would be commercial and contractors.

How did you come to work with TECHsan Media?

TECHsan was recommended by another person in the industry who was pleased with their work. TECHsan Media was local to us, which I thought would be better. That meant they would have closer a pulse on the market, as well as more understanding of our business and what we were trying to achieve.

How much have you invested with TECHsan Media?

We have spent close to $10,000 with them so far.

What is the status of this engagement?

We started working with them in January 2015, and the work is ongoing.


Could you share any evidence that would demonstrate productivity, quality of work, or the impact of the engagement?

We’re not big on brand name awareness and synergy that don’t immediately result in revenue. I’m a believer in return on investment. Our business has doubled every year.

How did TECHsan Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve done an excellent job. Todd is active in the business on a regular basis and knows what’s important to us. If I have a concern, I call him directly. He works with me and has an understanding of what I need. He gets results. He would explain to me what he’s doing and how it works, but I don’t always have time to hear all the details.

What did you find most impressive about TECHsan Media?

Todd’s hands-on approach to his SEO work is impressive. He gets into our business and works hard to understand our customer base and asks a lot of questions. It’s nice to talk to the same person when contacting them. I feel comfortable about calling Todd when I have concerns. He makes adjustments when needed and stays in tune with the direction we’re headed. We have a personal relationship with them, which is important to me. When working with a large company, you get lost in the shuffle and they forget who you are and what you’re trying to achieve.

Are there any areas TECHsan Media could improve?

I think we have room for improvement on ranking.

Overall Score
  • 4.0 Scheduling
    I’d like to be at the top of their customer list, but I know they have other companies. We have to be patient. I think they’re head and shoulders above the larger companies.
  • 5.0 Cost
    Value / within estimates
    In comparison to what’s in the marketplace, TECHsan clearly offers value.
  • 4.0 Quality
    Service & deliverables
    It’s working for us.
  • 5.0 NPS
    Willing to refer