Affordable Digital Marketing Service Provider

We are an Affordable Digital Marketing Solution Provider. We help various businesses grow online by increasing their brand value and generating potential customers for them. We understand your business needs, show you the current trends and provide you the best ideas for the digital growth of the business.

Our aim is to make our clients satisfied by helping them grow their business digitally.  Our expertise areas include -

1. Search Engine Optimization
  2. Pay Per Click
  3. Brand Promotion & Online Brand Management
  4. Social Media Marketing
  5. Content Marketing
  6. Digital PR

To provide the ultimate satisfaction to our clients is our motto. We adapt to various techniques according to business needs. Our services are designed in a way that your business grows and achieves the success it deserves. Our team of experts is committed to make your business generate traffic and gain relevant customers. “YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR SUCCESS”- We always look into the fact that client’s expectations are always met.

2018
Jaipur, India

Some of our Key Clients are -

1. Hindustan Times
  2. IIT Bombay
  3. RJ Devangana (Radio Jockey for RED FM & FM TADKA)
  4. The Design Bridge
  5. Manohar Group (Real State Group based out of Rajasthan)

Event Marketing, SMM, & SEO for Training Company

“I noticed more activity on my social media within the first week of the partnership.”

Technovation provides ongoing digital marketing services, working on a range of social media marketing, event promotion, and SEO projects. They focus on Facebook and Instagram, with paid and organic content.

Jaipur, India
Founder, Training Company

Their digital marketing efforts are already having a positive impact, resulting in a stronger online presence and more exposure on social media. The Technovation team is enthusiastic and dynamic, always working hard to ensure they deliver on time.

I’m the founder of a training and coaching company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Technovation?

We needed a company to help increase our website’s visibility.

Technovation is our digital marketing partner, focusing on online promotions. They do our social media marketing (SMM), and they’re helping us promote an important event that we have coming up.

They mainly work on Facebook and Instagram, using paid and organic content to raise awareness of our event and our organization more widely. The team is also working on SEO to optimize our website and increase our rankings.

There are five people assigned to my project, and they handle everything well. I have a specific contact for social media and other for SEO.

How did you come to work with Technovation?

One of my close friends referred them to me.

We spend $50,000 per month for SMM, SEO, PPC, and website maintenance.

We started working together in January 2019, and the work is ongoing.

They’ve added a lot of value in terms of visibility. I noticed more activity on my social media within the first week of the partnership. In the last seven days, I’ve reached about 60,000 organically through Facebook and Instagram. We’re also now ranking on the first page of Google searches. Overall, I’m very satisfied with the decision to work with them.

How did Technovation perform from a project management standpoint?

I’d give them an 8.5 out of 10 for project management. I have high expectations, so sometimes I ask for too much to be done within a short period. With that said, they try their best to deliver and make it work most of the time. They’ll work until midnight if I give them a short deadline. There are minor mistakes sometimes, but they work hard. We communicate regularly through WhatsApp and email, and they keep me updated.

They’re professional and I get good value for my money. My business is getting more visibility than others working with different agencies.

They’re a young and dynamic team. They try very hard but could still improve their skill set. They should build more expertise for the future.

Be patient and have faith in Technovation. They’ll come up with results that won’t disappoint. I have confidence in their team.

Overall Score They're good.
    Their ability to meet deadlines is absolutely great.
    They work very hard and deliver results on time.