TechnoSource Web Pvt Ltd.

Technource is located at B - 401, Siddhivinayak Towers,
Nr. D.A.V. School, Next to Kataria House, Off. S.G. Road, Makarba,
Ahmedabad - 380051 Gujarat (India)

Technource has mass experience of creating an effective online presence for almost all types of industries. Technource is enriched with team of dedicated and experienced web developers, designers and SEO experts who strive to provide affordable, cost-effective and organized web solutions that satisfy our clients’ requirements. Technource create, design and develop business boosting website and is expert in eCommerce SEO services, custom software development, web portal development, E-commerce web development and SMO marketing.

Get your Business explored with Technource; your web business is promoted by latest and optimized Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Social Media Optimization (SMO) tactics that raise traffic on your website. We have built a positive reputation in providing web solutions as we take care of every possible technical issue through our optimized web strategy by providing customer satisfaction and fulfilling needs and requirements of our client.

Just call us on +9179 4037 0882 to get free quote or email us on info at technource (dot) com, You can also visit our official website to check our full work portfolio.

Our Key Services:

5 - SEO, PPC

6 - Mobile Apps Development

Ahmedabad, India
  • Technource
    B - 401, Siddhivinayak Towers, Nr. D.A.V. School, Next to Kataria House, Off. S.G. Road, Makarba
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380051

Buyiteer, Budget Pot, TimberMaster, Techshop Media, Nanovest, CSUITESUCESS,

Dcentro - Online Food Ordering and Delivery App

Dcentro is online food management and delivery app which aims ease of order management and on-time delivery of the order to customers in Malaysia. Dcentro brings revolutionary vision in restaurants for home delivery of food without having their own delivery boy. Dcentro operates as restaurant and drivers separately and brings great co-ordinance between them to process and deliver order on-time to customers. Dcentro offers amazing online food ordering experience in Malaysian customers.

NanoVest

Nanovest is a crowdfunding platform that encourages the new startups to collect funds or financial help in a trade of equity. http://nanovest.co/

Challenges:

We have biggest challenge to calculate Total equity, offered equity, total amount raised. Once these inputs are calculated again every baker is investing different amount, equity calculation is also tough part.

Solutions:

Technource has provided fully custom solution to calculate offered equity against the total amount needs to be raised. Nanovest even counts equity offered to you based on your investment in startup.

So, be a member of Nanovest and start getting funds to make your dream come true.

Budget Pot

Budget pot is a convenient way to keep a track of business as well as personal expenses.

This app is built for both Android as well as iPhone. Download it from here:

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=technource.budgetPot.spend...

iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/budget-pot-spending-tracker/id1153553751...

C Suite Success

C Suite Success is designed by Technource and built in Wordpress Platform. All the tasks are easy for Dottie (C Suite Success Owner) to handle with the possible features of website.

Check the website here: http://csuitesuccess.com/

Buyiteer

Buyiteer is the Australia based app that provides special offers to users and allows businesses to promote offers on an app. You can download from apple app store and Google Play Store too.

Carry College Carpooling

Built for college students and people who travel city to city. Easy to use and completely secured. Available on Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/carry-college-carpooling/id1157966171

My TM Success Provider

The main purpose of this app is to help people keep details like speeches, role, awards. Available on Google Play store and Apple Store.

Web Design and Development for Outdoor Pursuits Company

"I love my website and my customers have given good feedback."

July 2018 - Aug. 2018

Technource provided website design and development services, beginning with exploratory discussions and the creation of mockups, and then working on the deliverables themselves.

Sydney, Australia
Stephanie Minshall
Managing Director, PuzzleTrails

The website they designed and developed is excellent and was widely well-received, with many sales and the ability to easily grow. The team managed the project smoothly and professionally through a single contact and ensured that all tasks were completed promptly.

I'm the managing director of an outdoor pursuits company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Technource?

To design and develop an inspiring, fun website to suit my branding, with full interaction with Shopify as a sales platform. The remit was also to make it easy for a non-tech person like me to manage on a day-to-day basis.

To make it simple for customers to understand my product and be inspired to make a purchase. In addition, to make the purchasing process simple and fast.

We searched for website designers on Freelancer and selected the top three based on their responses. We then selected the one that seemed to understand what I was asking the most, which was Technource.

The original project started in 2015, with work on the design. This project was to upgrade the site, and it was conducted through a number of exploratory discussions and mockups, until we were comfortable with the final product.

We have a single relationship manager assigned to us who is always available to communicate with. Behind that is a team of developers.

We get a real feeling that they want to do a great job for their customers. I love my website and my customers have given good feedback. I've now sold nearly 500 products through this platform, which is aligned with my goals. It has infinite ability to expand.

This team is helpful and responsive. The process is fast and there are multiple channels for communications, with messaging, Google Docs, and Skype. Our single point of contact really helps this. Language is rarely a barrier despite our different native languages as their grasp of English is brilliant. The time zones between India and Australia are manageable if you plan well. Anything I was able to share in the afternoon was usually fixed by the next morning.

I liked the overall feel of the team and the sense that they listened to what we asked. They really want to do the best work for you.

I have very little to say as I'm very happy with the results. Possibly within the testing, they could think a little bit further outside the specific criteria to identify knock-on effects. However, I also think that is down to the customer providing very clear, photo-based examples of issues. I will certainly use them again.

Overall Score I'd definitely use them again.
    They were very accomodating of last minute fixes so the overrun was partially my fault.
    It was very reasonable.
    We're very happy.

Web and App Development for Automotive Company

"They always exceed our expectations and go above and beyond in many respects."

Feb. 2016 - Ongoing

Technource is developing an e-commerce web app and a mobile app.

Melbourne/Australia
Bijiga Defa
Founder/CEO, Autoreum

The web and mobile apps are high-quality. Exceeding expectations, Technource delivers milestones ahead of schedule and are a reliable partner. Their cost-effective work eases any budgeting concerns.

I am the founder and CEO of Autoreum.

For what projects/services did your company hire Technource?

We needed to develop an online marketplace and apps for our automotive service company.

We wanted to develop a world-class marketplace that allows users to manage all their service/repair needs through experienced local mechanics.

Technource is developing a web marketplace app with e-commerce features. They are also creating a mobile app with similar features. Their team is talking us through the workflow, functionality, and model for approval.

The team is composed of a business development lead, a product lead, graphic designers, and a team of full stack developers.

Thus far, our web platform and mobile app are world class. They exceed my expectations and their team is highly capable of delivering high-quality results.

Their workflow is very effective. They are very reliable and communicate well. We use common project management tools to ensure our expectations are aligned and meet. The Technource team always deliver projects on time and within our budget.

Their ability to deliver projects on time impress us. They always exceed our expectations and go above and beyond in many respects. Their pricing is also reasonable for the quality apps they produce.

No, I can't see any areas to improve.

Overall Score They are a world class service.
    They deliver projects on time or ahead of the deadline.
    Their cost is very reasonable and attractive for the work they do.
    Their work is top quality.
    I recommend them to anyone without hesitation.

Website & Mobile App Dev for Business Services Company

“I am extremely impressed with this company and look forward to working with them for many more years to come.”

June 2017 - June 2018

With a robust, highly skilled team working from scratch, Technource designed and developed two full websites and multiple mobile apps for iOS and Android.

Columbus, Ohio
Jerry Clum
CEO, TTPF, Inc. & HFN, Inc.

A long-time partner, Technource continues to deliver high quality results quickly, efficiently, and reliably. Their extensive industry expertise and broad range of talent allow them to write code for and produce any product requested.

We provide digital services to businesses.

For what projects/services did your company hire Technource?

We hired them to develop two websites and some mobile apps for iOS and Android.

Our goal was to have fully functioning websites, app design, and development, all from the ground up.

We selected them after conducting extensive research.

They built our websites and apps from scratch.

They have a team of nearly 50 individuals, each with their own specific core strengths and skill sets.

I have been a client of Technource for nearly two years now. They are very efficient at their work, finish in a timely manner, communicate well, and have been able to code anything I've ever asked them to do. I am extremely impressed with this company and look forward to working with them for many more years to come.

We were assigned a specific project manager who communicated with us throughout the project

I have been impressed by their speed, reliability, fair pricing, and industry knowledge.

There are none that I have found.

Android, iOS and Web Dev for Facility Service Provider

"Sanjay and Technource are very professional and trustworthy; they don’t sell us more than they can manage."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Technource created a web-tool to increase time and resource documentation. They also developed an iOS and Android app for the system.

Copenhagen, Denmark
CIO, Facility Service Provider

The system is live, and is used by hundreds of people. Technource is transparent with their pricing and is dedicated to agreed-upon timelines. They are committed to finding solutions and do not overpromise.

I’m the CIO of a facility service provider. We offer cleaning, catering, waste collection, clothing, and security services for companies.

For what projects/services did your company hire Technource?

We needed a system to keep track of the time we get paid for and the time we spent on-site with customers.

We wanted to better document the time that we get paid for, and the time we spend on-site with customers.

I found them online.

Technource developed a web-based system, as well as an iOS and Android app. Now, they’re continuing to update and modify the system.

We worked directly with their CEO, Sanjay.

Now our system is used by hundreds of customers and employees.

Technource has been very fair in pricing and time. If they tell you that it will be done in one week, then it will be done in one week. Their communication has also been very easy.

I’ve tried other companies in Indian, as well as some in Europe, and I had a lot of trouble. But Sanjay and Technource are very professional and trustworthy; they don’t sell us more than they can manage. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Everyone has their week points, but we always find solutions with them.

PHP Website Development for Real Estate Company

"Technource is very professional, diligent, and responsive."

Sept. 2017 - May 2018

Technource developed a website using PHP. They also provided QA testing and project management.

Atlanta, GA
Andrew Briggs
Lead Software Developer, ProLeads

The website Technource developed was successful in increasing business. Their ability to provide high-quality results and respond swiftly to concerns was impressive. This, along with their professional demeanor, made them a reliable partner.

I am the lead software developer at ProLeads. I am responsible for directing and managing all our website and internet marketing projects.

For what projects/services did your company hire Technource?

We hired Technource to complete a large-scale website for a real estate company. We had very specific requirements for the site.

We had many goals, but most importantly, we needed a fast and modern website with a backend for administrators.

We chose Technource against other vendors due to their extensive experience and top-notch web skills.

Technource provided project management, web design and development (using PHP), and QA testing.

The team consisted of five people including managers, designers, and developers.

This project enabled us to bring in more business to our company.

A project manager oversaw our development and was my point of contact for development. He was quick to respond to my questions.

Technource is very professional, diligent, and responsive. They did an excellent job.