Web Design & Development Company

TechnoSavvy Solutions providing Dedicated Resources or project-based services to the clients. Our goal has always been to make sure our clients are satisfied with our services at whatever the cost.

Ahmedabad, India
  • 216 - Ratna High Street
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380013

Codeigniter Web App Development Image

Codeigniter Web App Development

Features:

1) Login/Logout, Signup, Forgot Password.

2) Submit expenses along with multiple scanned receipts.

3) When expense form submitted it route to Committee chair of the expenses incurred for approval or rejection for additional information etc and resubmit.

4) Once Committee chair approves, form should be routed to president for approval or rejection for additional information or completely

reject.

5) After president’s approval the form should be sent to Office Manager to issue check.

6) Possibility to generate reports by each committee at any given time.

7) Each user when logged in it should be possible to see only their expense data except where admins can see all the expenses they approved while super admin can see all the expenses.

8) Role Management System

9) On every activity users and committee get notification through email.

10) Import and Export CSV

Wordpress Website (Elementor) Image

Wordpress Website (Elementor)

TinyIvy is dedicated to closing the income literacy gap in America through innovative learning products designed to teach TIPS™.

Olympiad International School aims at laying solid academic foundations and provide international level academic exposure to face future challenges with full confidence. They will stand tall and proud.

Web Dev for Moving Services Business

"Their communication and ability to understand our expectations were excellent."

Aug. 2018 - May 2019

Using Elementor, TechnoSavvy Solutions developed several WordPress sites from the ground up and customized already existing ones. The team worked on altering both the front- and backends.

Vaughan, Ontario
Leon Karachun
CMO, Metropolitan Movers Inc.

TechnoSavvy Solutions' work has improved the structures of the websites. The team was gifted and had good project management skills which resulted in an overall satisfactory experience.

Im CMO at Metropolitan Movers, we are a nation-wide Moving company with 18 Locations in Canada and the US.

For what projects/services did your company hire TechnoSavvy Solutions?

We hired TechnoSavvy Solutions to customize our multiple WordPress website and modify both the front and backends.

Our goals were to improve the user experience and overhaul the website’s theme. We also wanted to lay the groundwork for on-page SEO optimization.

TechnoSavvy Solutions reach us via Facebook. Our team has posted the requirement on Facebook and they have directly contact us. We have given them test task to do on one of our Wordpress Website and they did it. After that we have hired them and their services was amazing.

The project focused on customization multiple websites, using Elementor Builder. Sometimes also we have given them websites to build from scratch.

The team composition was great. We communicated directly with Jayesh Varsani (Founder and CEO, TechnoSavvy Solutions) about our goals and expectations, and specific requests were submitted straight to the developers.

TechnoSavvy Solutions help us to build all of our website and changes in existing websites with both frontend and backend and their adjustments to our website structure have improved.

The project management was good. We use Asana for project management, which has been very useful. Although we could have arranged Skype meetings as needed. We were fully satisfied with the overall experience.

Their communication and ability to understand our expectations were excellent. They are very talented

No, we were satisfied with the service given by TechnoSavvy Solutions.

Website Design & Optimization for Local Optician

"They’re very committed to delivering on promises."

May - Dec. 2019

Techno Savvy Solutions redesigned the client’s website to make it more user-friendly. This included online booking capabilities and simplifying the drop-down menus.

11- 50 Employees

Director, Optician Franchise

Techno Savvy Solutions’ work increased customer loyalty and satisfaction. 60% of customers now book their appointments online. They exceeded expectations and remained trustworthy and communicative throughout the project.

I’m the director of a local optician franchise.

What challenge were you trying to address with TechnoSavvy Solutions?

We wanted to redesign our website because it wasn’t easy for our customers to follow.

They did website design and optimization to make our website easier for our customers. They refined our drop-down menu and redirecting so that it’s easier for our customers to get to the desired page. They also enabled an online booking system.

We do a lot of in-store promotions, but we didn’t know how to promote it online. It was difficult to update the site with new promotions. We wanted something we could change each day if we were struggling with business or wanted to promote services. They came up with a solution that made it easier for us to change the offers right away.

I was mainly in contact with Jayesh (Founder). There were about four additional teammates that I talked to as well. Each team member had a different area of expertise and helped us get to where we are.

How did you come to work with TechnoSavvy Solutions?

I found them through Linkedin. Jayesh assessed my website and identified specific areas for improvement. After talking with him, I trusted TechnoSavvy Solutions’ ability and wanted to give them the opportunity.

We invested about $6,000.

We worked together from May-December 2019.

They greatly improved the user experience. The little things they have done made a huge difference to my business and customer loyalty. We now have a page full of customer testimonials. I trusted them and they delivered what they said they would deliver.

I was very skeptical at first being that they’re a small company. The way they have changed my website and the differences made to my business is huge. They exceeded my expectations.

We’ve also received lots of positive Google reviews regarding how easy the website is to follow and to book appointments online. We didn’t have an online booking feature before. Now, I have 60% of people booking online now.

How did TechnoSavvy Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

We spoke on a daily or every other day basis. When I wasn’t happy with things happening on the website, they would explain why we needed to go through a certain process before we could finish it.

They always communicated in a way that allowed me to understand the value of their work. They were very trustworthy and transparent.

They’re very committed to what they say they’re going to do. They’re very trustworthy, honest, and reliable.

There were a few technologies needed for the program that their staff didn’t have experience with. They had to hire a freelancer. I suggested to Jayesh that he start coaching people in different popular technology languages. He appreciated the feedback. It was a barrier, but he found somebody to do it.

I would praise them nonstop. The team is phenomenal. Jayesh is very dedicated to what he does and he treats his staff like family. He even treats his clients like family members.

I’d recommend them to anybody.

WordPress Site for E-Learning Startup

"The timeliness of their response was outstanding."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

TechnoSavvy Solutions has developed a WordPress site to help launch a startup. They installed a template as a base before customizing it to meet business needs.

Zachary Silverzweig
CEO, E-Learning Startup

The site is up and running, and TechnoSavvy Solutions has answered all questions about the process. They're proactive about identifying additional opportunities for work.

I'm the CEO of the company, which is a fledgling startup.

For what projects/services did your company hire TechnoSavvy Solutions?

We had TS build out the website for us.

I wanted a team that could work fast and efficiently, get something up and running that was on WordPress with the right basic structure to support more scaled improvements down the road.

UpWork

The installed a template website and then customized the template to meet my needs.

Two resources, one PM and one developer.

They did a great job. I was up and running very quickly, and they were great about answering questions and helping me with the back and forth of getting it tweaked.

We chatted frequently through Skype, no challenges (which is actually pretty exceptional). They were highly communicative.

The timeliness of their response was outstanding. They were also proactive about identifying areas where they could do work.

None that I saw.