Custom Web and Mobile app development

Technocrackers is specialized in providing full-scale business solutions for web, desktop & mobile app development to achieve your business goals and measurable benefits. Our services include custom web design & development, tailor made applications, CRMs, e-commerce solutions. We offer solutions to website owners get dynamic, professional websites running quickly, easily, and cost effectively.

We are a full-stack team ready to plan, design and develop your web & mobile applications.Our core competencies (and something that makes us stand out) are rich web application development, and UI/UX design (with the focus on Responsive Web Design and modern branding).

Specialties:

• Custom Software Development
  • Web & Desktop Application Development
  • Mobile App Development
  • Ecommerce Development
  • CMS Development
  • Full Stack WordPress Developer

Our prime objective is to deliver high quality solutions to our clients at optimal costs by adopting the most relevant and advanced technologies through empowering professionals and building trust-based relationships with our clients.

Ahmedabad, India

Customer testimonial from Eric, who operates an event and show business company.

Customer Testimonial from Ryan at CoursePics

Mobile App Development and Marketing for a Digital Marketing Client.

Customer testimonial from Mike, a multi-year digital marketing client.

Enhancing The Ability Of Human Supercomputer 'The Brain' via Web & Mobile App With WooCommerce Functionality.  Image

Custom website development for manufacturer of Landscape lighting equipment Image

Custom website development for manufacturer of Landscape lighting equipment

Custom website development for Gym, Including online courses and Diet plan Image

Custom website development for Gym, Including online courses and Diet plan

TechnoCrackers- Testimonial from the customer regarding Web design & web development services

CoursePics Mobile app Image

CoursePics Mobile app

Web Development & Design for SEO Firm

"Their responsiveness and awareness of what the finished product needs to do set them apart."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

TechnoCrackers developed and designed multiple websites on behalf of an SEO company. The team created and modernized sites based on a framework provided by the client.

Essex, United Kingdom
Jonathan Holman
Owner, Best SEO in Essex

The engagement resulted in high-ranking websites, meeting the expectations of the third-party clients. TechnoCrackers communicates effectively and adapts efficiently to ensure a smooth workflow. The team is hard-working, innovative, and dedicated.

I run a Search Engine Optimisation company based in Essex, UK. Although my skills are primarily based on moving websites up the SERPs, it is imperative to have in my arsenal methods to enhance the design and feel of how a website appears to a user. I was recommended to use Jasmin and his team at Technocrakers from a well known SEO consultant in the USA.

For what projects/services did your company hire TechnoCrackers?

I've used Technocrackers to build and design multiple websites for my clients, ranging from local gardening design to an international lawyer. In addition to website design and development, I've been utilising the technical knowledge that Technocrackers has to ensure existing websites are running as efficiently as possible when loading.

The main goal was to modernise the websites in question. As a secondary goal, I would look to ensure that each of the clients I service for SEO will have the fastest website loading times possible.

Recommendation.

I'll give one example here which is the most relevant. Technocrackers redesigned and developed a property lawyer website, a client of mine. Their old website was rather dated and needed a modern feel and touch. It also wasn't optimised for loading speed. From an SEO perspective, I provided the URL structure and the basic layout of how the website needed to function.

Technocrackers went away and came up with three suitable designs, all of which were initially given to the Law firm for inspection. In several video calls with the Law firm and myself, we discussed the pros and cons of each design. Whittling it down to a preferred single design that would ooze the appeal they were seeking.

From this point, Technocrackers did what they needed to do...built the new website in Desktop version and then mobile responsive version. I was involved with some fine editing at the end of the development stage, but other than that Technocrackers were able to move the project forward amicably and on time.

I had a single contact at Technocackers - Jasmin. He and I would have discussions over video conferencing and emails to discuss the layout and the most suitable design. He would then relay the messages internally to his team.

I had ranked the Law firm for their desired targeted KWs at #1 the previous year and they were not getting as many leads as they should have with the older, dated design. Within the first 2 months of the new website being live, the law firm had received the same amount of leads that it had previously received in the previous 12 months.

I oversaw the project in question, helped with the design and how the functionality of the website should work. Technocrackers put all the pieces together in the development. We conversed using Zoom and Skype to discuss issues and how best to solve them.

Probably develop the website on a well-known theme that people with non-website development skills can update easily. Say if the Law firm wanted to add additional content to the website, they would have to come to me first for a demonstration.

Overall Score I have no doubt I will continue to use TechnoCrackers for future projects
    All the deadlines that were set, were met.
    Very reasonably priced - I would recommend their services to any other clients that come my way.
    Brilliant - every website they've helped with has been technically superior once the project has been completed
    I have several times!

Web Dev for Healthcare Marketing Company

"They were what made us successful."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

TechnoCrackers has provided back-office web development support for a healthcare-centric marketing agency. The scope of their work has extended to include SEO efforts, app development, and even IT support.

Greenville, South Carolina
President & CEO, Healthcare Marketing Company

TechnoCrackers has become the core of the client's business. Their work has empowered the client to execute their business operations well. The team has proven themselves to be reliable, as they always handle requests and complete tasks in a timely manner. Their speed and perfection are remarkable.

I am the President and CEO of a marketing and advertising company in the US

For what projects/services did your company hire TechnoCrackers?

We are a website development company and the have become out complete back office team.

Successfully deliver a nice looking, user friendly website.

I found them through a facebook group. They are reliable, dependable, conscientious and honest.

Website Development SEO App Development Backend IT support

Jasmin is our contact and runs the company. He is also lead project manager. Love, Love working with him.

Website Development was the core of our business. Good customer service was next. They were what made us successful.

Project Management as very impressive, especially compared to other vendors. Their team regularly compiled with deadlines and always communicated delays in advance. We communicated via Slack, Teamwork and Hubstaff.

Their speed and perfection.

Little they can improve. We needed to do a better job of really documenting project expectations and milestones better than we did.

Website Update & Support for Wellness Brand

"My endless questions were answered and my multiple changes of ideas were taken on board quickly..."

June 2019 - Ongoing

TechnoCrackers updates an existing website with a focus on the UX. This involved reducing white space, consulting, and optimizing a Mailchimp integration.

Geneva, Switzerland
Christina Oman
CEO, Keto Christina

The site was completed in a time-efficient manner, and stakeholders were pleased with the results. Users have offered positive feedback about its accessibility. TechnoCrackers didn't hesitate to offer their opinion and that added value. They were personable, accommodating, and respectful.

I am an online nutrition coaching specialising in helping clients lose weight using low carb and ketogenic diets.

For what projects/services did your company hire TechnoCrackers?

My website was functional but not user friendly. I had been trying to maintain it myself and it didn't look great. There were issues with pages not looking the same and the layout was bulky and disorganised.

I wanted to streamline the website, reduce the white space and make it easy to navigate to the products and services of choice. I also wanted to optimise the processes (mailchimp integration, woo commerce and lead pages) through landing to sale.

TechnoCrackers came recommended to me by another web developer. She had worked with them previously and found them to be efficient with great results.

After reaching out to TechnoCrackers I was quickly invited to an online meeting to discuss my requirements and what my expectations were for the project and the results I required. I was happy to have suggestions for solutions as I had not go the technical expertise to know what solutions I needed for the processes I wanted to create. TechnoCrackers took my requirements and put together a comprehensive plan and an accurate budget for delivery.

I mainly worked with Jasmin as my main point of contact. He was always quick to reply to my unlimited questions and was very patient with me as I was sometimes slow to understand proposed technical solutions.

Within a very short period of two weeks the website was completed and ready for me to sign off. I was very happy with the results and asked that TechnoCrackers keep me on as a client so that I can get ongoing maintenance support when needed. The website is live and I have had very positive feedback from users that it's easy to navigate and simple to find the information needed. This was my success criteria.

The communication on this project was excellent. My endless questions were answered and my multiple changes of ideas were taken on board quickly and efficiently. I trusted TechnoCrackers to give me the suggestions for solutions that they felt would benefit me most. I felt like a valued client and I never had to wait long for a reply to email or that a quick chat via Skype was unwelcome.

I was very happy that TechnoCrackers felt confident enough to oppose ideas that I had for the website that ultimately wouldn't have worked. I felt that they really had my best results in mind and didn't just do what I asked despite knowing that the end result wouldn't look great. I was also really impressed that Jasmin took the time to learn a new product so that he could assist me implement it instead of doing the easy thing and finding another person to assist. I trusted them at every step.

I was very satisfied with the work that was done and really can't find any fault. Jasmin and the team are courteous, respectful and patient with this stressed business owner! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend TechnoCrackers to fellow business owners and will use their services again in the near future.

Overall Score TechnoCrackers are a wonderful team and will look after you!
    Work was done exceptionally fast with highest accuracy
    Great value for money.
    Delivered all requirements
    I have done and will continue to do so in the future.

SEO & Web Maintenance for Special Events Facility

"Everything I’ve asked them to do in the last four years has gone off without a hitch."

2015 - Ongoing

TechnoCrackers designed separate WordPress themes for each entity of a large events complex, and they provided coding services in JSON and PHP. They also manage SEO initiatives and website updates.

Utah
Tom Schiemer
Director, Special Events Facility

TechnoCrackers has offered standout service during a lengthy engagement, setting themselves apart from competitors with their knowledge of relevant technologies and an ambitious attitude. The team is thorough, organized, and mindful of all deadlines.

I'm the director of an events community that features homes, a large events center, a restaurant, and a facility for outdoor activities such as hunting gatherings and skeet shooting.

What challenge were you trying to address with TechnoCrackers?

We initially engaged them to create the WordPress themes for the websites representing each of our entities. Our engagement eventually grew to include SEO and maintenance services.

I relied on TechnoCrackers to create the WordPress layouts for each of our websites and write code using JSON and PHP. With the sites in place, TechnoCrackers then turned to coordinate SEO campaigns. We also have an agreement for scheduled maintenance on all of the sites every week or biweekly. That maintenance includes updating all of the plug-ins and themes, while also testing the website for any issues.

Jasmin (CEO, TechnoCrackers) has been my main point of contact, but he has an extensive team behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with TechnoCrackers?

I found them through an online search, and we discussed their capabilities. I reviewed their portfolio and hired them for a few side projects for a separate company of mine. They performed well with those tasks, so I decided to bring them on for more intensive work.

We’ve spent between $50,000–$200,000.

Our engagement began in 2015 and remains ongoing.

My role includes a lot of design work, content creation, and video editing. Without help from TechnoCrackers, I wouldn’t be able to complete a lot of the jobs I receive. If I didn’t have TechnoCrackers, I’d have to find somebody else to do this work. In my 25 years of doing this kind of work, I have not yet found somebody better than TechnoCrackers.

How did TechnoCrackers perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been flawless so far. We operate well through Asana, and they are quick to complete all of the work I assign to them. Everything I’ve asked them to do in the last four years has gone off without a hitch.

I appreciate their willingness to do whatever I have asked, and they have never shied away from a deadline.

It was a challenge to communicate at the start because we had little understanding of each other’s languages, but that’s improved over time.

They’re going to ask a lot of questions, so it’s best to be as prepared as possible. TechnoCrackers will need a lot of data and other things from you, so clients have to be ready for that.

Web Design & Dev for Marketing Agency

"Their transparency and flexibility were immensely helpful throughout the project."

Sept. 2018 - Feb. 2019

TechnoCrackers developed a WordPress website. They also provided design services and produced a logo and banners for the company.

Miami Beach, Florida
Mike Rosza
VP Sales & Marketing, Brink

The new website is more updated and relevant to the target audience, leading to an increase in traffic and a decrease in the bounce rate. TechnoCrackers was efficient, adaptable, and managed the project well. Customers can expect high-quality work from the team.

I’m the VP of sales and marketing for Brink, a full-service digital marketing agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire TechnoCrackers?

Our website didn’t reflect our company’s message and was very traditional. Sometimes, our site would crash for days at a time, and we had issues with our hosting provider. We hired TechnoCrackers to update the platform and make it more user-friendly.

We wanted a modern, up-to-standard website that is appealing to potential clients within our target audience.

We considered 2–3 companies, but TechnoCrackers offered the most competent, flexible team. Unlike the other vendors, their team worked with our budget, scope, and deadlines. They also had the expertise we required.

TechnoCrackers built a few WordPress websites for us. They also provided graphic design services and created our logo and banners. Their team also hosts the platforms.

Jasmin (CEO, TechnoCrackers) led our project. They also provided developers for the front- and backend, scaling to two from one to hit our deadlines.

We’ve seen a significant increase in traffic on the new websites. Our bounce-rate has also decreased from 45% to 12%.

Their team did a great job managing the work. They sent us daily updates, and we had weekly calls to check in on the project’s status. Our communication was smooth and primarily through Skype and phone calls.

Their transparency and flexibility were immensely helpful throughout the project. When we needed to scale and add more teammates, they were willing to support us. They did a great job.

We were 100% satisfied with their team.

Development for Tech Company

"TechnoCrackers has delivered every project I’ve asked for."

July 2014 - Ongoing

TechnoCrackers provides development and design support. The team builds websites, mobile applications, and portal for a variety of industries. The engagement is ongoing.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Business Development Director, Animation Design Company

All parties involved are delighted with TechnoCrackers’ skilled work. Their workflow benefitted the effectiveness of the collaboration. Customers can expect a communicative and dedicated team of developers that meet project deadlines.

I’m the business development director at an animation design company where we work with animations, forms, websites, photos, videos, and mobile applications. We also work with VR and other digital elements.

What challenge were you trying to address with TechnoCrackers?

We needed a company to subcontract out our development work.

We work with TechnoCrackers on a project-to-project basis. I pass on the client information, and their team tackles the development work. They do websites, portals, and mobile apps, working on the design, development, and implementation. Sometimes the server is brought by the client, or we offload the server maintenance to them as well. We’ve done 20-25 project so far in the real estate, private lands, and industrial fields. TechnoCrackers also developed and managed our company sites.

I engage with a project manager, project leader, and someone on the server side.

How did you come to work with TechnoCrackers?

I worked with TechnoCrackers with my previous company. Looking for a subcontractor based in India, I found and tested them with one project that had a two-week deadline. Their team managed the project, and we’ve been working with them ever since. They’ve been an excellent service to me.

We’ve spent $70,000 so far.

Our collaboration started in July 2014, and it is ongoing.

TechnoCrackers has delivered every project I’ve asked for. All of my clients have been pleased.

How did TechnoCrackers perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team meets our deadlines and understands our requirements. They have a systematic method of executing each project. We communicate with TechnoCrackers over the phone and WhatsApp. Our teams have a system where we send and share information and ideas.

Their excellent team delivers projects on time.

If they increased their staff, we could push out more projects at one time.

Overall Score They’ve been prompt in delivering things for me. Their performance is also good.
    Their team is prompt at managing time and in their deliverables. If there is a delay, they inform us in advance so we can communicate to the client.
    Their costs are good.
    The quality is good.
    I refer them to some of my friends.

Web App Dev for Valve Manufacturer

"The team was responsive, highly knowledgeable, and always ready to help."

Nov. 2018 - Jan. 2019

TechnoCrackers built an ERP and a CRM solution as PHP-based web applications for a valve manufacturer. The ERP optimizes manufacturing while the CRM automates specific sales processes. They now provide support.

Kundan Shah
Founder & Director, OSCAR VALVES PVT LTD

The ERP solution allowed for resource optimization and process digitization. TechnoCrackers delivered high-quality software on time and within the agreed budget. Customers can expect a flexible and reliable team that plans thoroughly, offers expert insights, and takes scope changes in stride.

I’m the founder and director of OSCAR VALVES PVT LTD. We manufacture industrial valves.

For what projects/services did your company hire TechnoCrackers?

We engaged TechnoCrackers to develop a custom ERP solution for our manufacturing unit and a CRM system for our sales team.

We wanted to organize and automate our sales processes as well as optimize our production operations.

We spoke with four companies; TechnoCrackers offered the best solutions to our needs, so we went with them.

TechnoCrackers built two web applications in PHP; one serves as a manufacturing ERP and the other acts as a CRM system to automate sales processes. They now provide ongoing maintenance.

We worked with Jasmin (CEO, TechnoCrackers) who managed a team behind the scenes.

After implementing the ERP solution, we found ways to reduce the number of employees dedicated to our logistics, billing, and business departments. The new system digitized and streamlined our processes, saving time and human resources for our company. We can also now invest more resources for our marketing team.

TechnoCrackers was fully committed to our project. They produced several demos of various ERP solutions and charged us strictly based on how many resources we needed to finish the project. We appreciated their flexibility and transparent rates.

The team was responsive, highly knowledgeable, and always ready to help. TechnoCrackers invested in building a positive relationship from the start; they devoted time to planning and managing the project, and they delivered high-quality work that earned our trust. The team tracked scope changes and met every goal despite shifting circumstances.

No, we’re thrilled with TechnoCrackers’ work.

The team delivered on time
    They stayed within our budget.
    TechnoCrackers replied promptly and excelled at coordination.
    I will refer them to anyone requiring web and software development services.

Multiple Developments for Digital Marketing Group

"I can’t recall a situation where we asked for something and were told they couldn’t do it."

TechnoCrackers acts as an ongoing development partner, delivering tasks ranging from e-commerce stores to integrations to general tech support.

Greenville, South Carolina
Partner, Digital Marketing Firm

Efficiency has improved greatly thanks to TechnoCrackers' expertise. Their dedication to delivering on time and searching for optimized solutions is especially noteworthy. Professional and hardworking, they pride themselves in resolving complex problems for an affordable price.

I’m a partner at a digital marketing firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire TechnoCrackers?

We were looking for a development partner to assist us with several ongoing projects.

We were aiming for speed, ease of contact, and professionalism.

We tested approximately 20 different developers.

TechnoCrackers provides comprehensive web development, including but not limited to site building, e-commerce development, integrations, and tech support. Their industry knowledge is second to none.

Our point of contact is Jasmin (CEO, TechnoCrackers). We only interact with him, and he handles everything from start to finish.

TechnoCrackers has made our business much more efficient. We’re able to handle more clients and deliver faster. They’ve been a true asset to our organization.

Project management is typically handled from our end, but they efficiently manage tasks and issues, getting jobs done on time.

They’re very professional, fast, and affordable. I can’t recall a situation where we asked for something and were told they couldn’t do it. They always deliver.

No, not that I’m aware of.

Website Redesign & Development for Web Services Agency

"I couldn't be more pleased with the professionalism, timeliness, and quality of work they've provided."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

TechnoCrackers took charge of a website redesign and development, turning PSD files into web code. They’re now an ad-hoc partner that ramps up the development capacity and handles issues for client projects.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Owner, Web Design Company

Their involvement as a third-party vendor helps the business take on more clients, boosting company growth without compromising deadlines or output quality. TechoCrackers’ steadfast customer support, affordable pricing, and responsiveness are significant aspects of their work.

I'm the owner of web design and hosting business.

For what projects/services did your company hire TechnoCrackers?

We hired them to redesign and develop our e-commerce website. It was highly customized and had specific requirements.

We reached out online through a web design group and had over 30 applicants on the first day. We narrowed it down to five individuals and selected TechnoCrackers for their experience and reliable customer support.

They've turned PSD designs into website code and help us troubleshoot issues as they come up, providing excellent support. We bounce ideas off of them and get their feedback. We continue to hire them on an as-needed basis.

Their CEO is my point of contact.

Having TechnoCrackers on board has helped me take on more projects so that my business can grow without sacrificing quality and meeting deadlines. Knowing that I have a small team of individuals by my side that provides quality support to my current customers is a big deal to me.

We use Trello boards, Slack, and Facebook Messenger for project management and support. It's been very effective for meeting deadlines.

Their professionalism and responsiveness are outstanding. They reach out to me within a few minutes if I have any questions. They're also punctual and meet deadlines.

No. I was a bit concerned with the time zone difference, but it hasn’t been an issue.

Overall Score I couldn't be more pleased with the professionalism, timeliness, and quality of work they've provided.
    Scheduling is easy and painless with them.
    Their prices are fair, which has helped us provide more services to our clients.
    Their work is amazing.
    I’d very likely recommend them.

Web Maintenance & Support Services for Virtual Agency

“The TechnoCracker team has been professional and responsive, especially given the time differences.”

July 2017 - Ongoing

TechnoCrackers provides ongoing technical assistance as a third-party. They fix site issues, optimize web pages, and support other web-based services.

Tampa, Florida
Diego Lucero
Owner, Siam Tek Web Design Group

The additional support has made juggling multiple projects a smoother, more efficient process. The end-users are satisfied with TechnoCrackers’ work. Their team has been successful in balancing various tasks, making them a critical partner for a small business with many projects.

I’m the owner of Siam Tek Web Design Group. We provide web-based services for our clients, including design, development, and digital marketing to increase their revenues.

For what projects/services did your company hire TechnoCrackers?

We needed TechnoCrackers to help support our maintenance packages, including designing new pages, updating content, and developing systems to optimize my clients’ websites.

We wanted the collaboration to result in success for our clients and their websites. Additionally, having the supplemental team would give me more room in my schedule.

After posting ads for the position on social media, I interviewed several contractors that responded. I wanted someone with a strong team of designers and developers with a high-quality portfolio.

They’ve helped me fulfill ongoing obligations with existing clients, including updating content, testing software, adding software functionalities, optimizing sites and conversions, and integrating new systems. They provide technical support for both our new and old clients.

The CEO is my point of contact, and they provide a small team of developers.

The TechnoCrackers team has been able to take on multiple projects at a time, and all of their work satisfies my clients. Additionally, their support has allowed me to allocate my time more evenly while keeping my customer’s fulfilled.

We use Asana for each client. We implemented an agile style of management and prioritized work through weekly scrums, which we haven’t ended up needing so far. It is helpful to use Asana as we can see updates and client progress for each project. Their team took care of executing the tasks we planned, and the division of labor has been efficient for my small business.

The TechnoCracker team has been professional and responsive, especially given the time differences. They’ve made it so I can handle several projects at once and divide my time effectively, which was my overall goal.

To speed up communication, adding more detail to comments on Asana task cards could be beneficial. This could help establish context more efficiently.

Overall Score They’ve helped my agency manage multiple clients, even when my time commitment was limited.
    Their team is available at a moment’s notice, which is welcomed and appreciated.
    They provide tremendous value for the price.
    They are fantastic and make my company look good.
    I’m happy to refer them to my other friends in the industry.