Excellence to your reach!!!

TechnoCrackers is a leading web and mobile development company with an extensive experience in working with clients from various business segments. We offer top notch web design and web development services to our clients that in turn help them to enjoy better prospects in their niche markets. Our web design and development services are completely in tune with the current standards and needs of the industry.

Our experts can create highly unique websites that in turn allow our customers to create a strong presence in the online world.

Since most people nowadays prefer to browse the internet in their smartphones, we only provide responsive web design services for our customers that in turn offer their visitors with great user experience. We also offer customized mobile app development solutions for our customers that can in turn help them to communicate better with their end users and develop a stronger business rapport with them.

Some of ours excellence: http://technocrackers.com/Web-Design-&-Web-Development.pdf . For more information please visit our website htttp://www.technocrackers.com.

Ahmedabad, India
  • TechnoCrackers
    C.G. Road
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380009
  • TechnoCrackers
    San Jose
    San Jose, CA CA 95113

Site Redesign and Development for Business Blog

"Their great attitude combined with their top-notch skills make them a valuable partner."

Jan. - Feb. 2018

TechnoCrackers redesigned a WordPress site and added custom features to it, focusing on improving its look and feel, boost page views, and improve search rankings.

Peconic, New York
Marsha Kelly
President, Best4Businesses

The improved website now stands out better in its competitive environment, boasting a 35% in page views and a significant increase in rankings. They’re a budget-friendly vendor that communicates seamlessly and delivers on time.

I’m the owner and president of a business blog.

For what projects/services did your company hire TechnoCrackers?

I wanted to completely redesign the website, which is based on WordPress Genesis. I also wanted to change all its navigation and add multiple custom features to it.

I was looking to improve the website’s look and feel, increase page views and the time spent on the site, and increase search rankings. I also wanted to enhance its page speed and performance.

They were recommended by another agency.

They took my suggestions and redesigned the site, implementing special features such as auto-populated content in site sections.

There was a leader and several team members involved.

My website now looks great and is competitive in a tough marketplace. Page views are up over 35% and our site rankings have also increased dramatically.

They’re excellent in this aspect. Communication was smooth and easy, and they met all deadlines.

I’m very pleased.

Overall Score They’re one of my top vendors.
    They met all deadlines.
    Their price was within my budget.
    They made my site look great, run fast, and rank well. They did it all on time and within budget.
    I always refer them.