Custom Web and Mobile app development

Technocrackers is specialized in providing full-scale business solutions for web, desktop & mobile app development to achieve your business goals and measurable benefits. Our services include custom web design & development, tailor made applications, CRMs, e-commerce solutions. We offer solutions to website owners get dynamic, professional websites running quickly, easily, and cost effectively.

We are a full-stack team ready to plan, design and develop your web & mobile applications.Our core competencies (and something that makes us stand out) are rich web application development, and UI/UX design (with the focus on Responsive Web Design and modern branding).

Specialties:

• Custom Software Development
  • Web & Desktop Application Development
  • Mobile App Development
  • Ecommerce Development
  • CMS Development
  • Full Stack WordPress Developer

Our prime objective is to deliver high quality solutions to our clients at optimal costs by adopting the most relevant and advanced technologies through empowering professionals and building trust-based relationships with our clients.

Ahmedabad, India

Enhancing The Ability Of Human Supercomputer 'The Brain' via Web & Mobile App With WooCommerce Functionality.

Custom website development for manufacturer of Landscape lighting equipment

Custom website development for Gym, Including online courses and Diet plan

TechnoCrackers- Testimonial from the customer regarding Web design & web development services

TechnoCrackers- Testimonial from the digital marketer.

TechnoCrackers- Testimonial from event and show business company

CoursePics Mobile app

Web Design & Dev for Marketing Agency

"Their transparency and flexibility were immensely helpful throughout the project."

Sept. 2018 - Feb. 2019

TechnoCrackers developed a WordPress website. They also provided design services and produced a logo and banners for the company.

Miami Beach, Florida
Mike Rosza
VP Sales & Marketing, Brink

The new website is more updated and relevant to the target audience, leading to an increase in traffic and a decrease in the bounce rate. TechnoCrackers was efficient, adaptable, and managed the project well. Customers can expect high-quality work from the team.

I’m the VP of sales and marketing for Brink, a full-service digital marketing agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire TechnoCrackers?

Our website didn’t reflect our company’s message and was very traditional. Sometimes, our site would crash for days at a time, and we had issues with our hosting provider. We hired TechnoCrackers to update the platform and make it more user-friendly.

We wanted a modern, up-to-standard website that is appealing to potential clients within our target audience.

We considered 2–3 companies, but TechnoCrackers offered the most competent, flexible team. Unlike the other vendors, their team worked with our budget, scope, and deadlines. They also had the expertise we required.

TechnoCrackers built a few WordPress websites for us. They also provided graphic design services and created our logo and banners. Their team also hosts the platforms.

Jasmin (CEO, TechnoCrackers) led our project. They also provided developers for the front- and backend, scaling to two from one to hit our deadlines.

We’ve seen a significant increase in traffic on the new websites. Our bounce-rate has also decreased from 45% to 12%.

Their team did a great job managing the work. They sent us daily updates, and we had weekly calls to check in on the project’s status. Our communication was smooth and primarily through Skype and phone calls.

Their transparency and flexibility were immensely helpful throughout the project. When we needed to scale and add more teammates, they were willing to support us. They did a great job.

We were 100% satisfied with their team.

Development for Tech Company

"TechnoCrackers has delivered every project I’ve asked for."

July 2014 - Ongoing

TechnoCrackers provides development and design support. The team builds websites, mobile applications, and portal for a variety of industries. The engagement is ongoing.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Business Development Director, Animation Design Company

All parties involved are delighted with TechnoCrackers’ skilled work. Their workflow benefitted the effectiveness of the collaboration. Customers can expect a communicative and dedicated team of developers that meet project deadlines.

I’m the business development director at an animation design company where we work with animations, forms, websites, photos, videos, and mobile applications. We also work with VR and other digital elements.

What challenge were you trying to address with TechnoCrackers?

We needed a company to subcontract out our development work.

We work with TechnoCrackers on a project-to-project basis. I pass on the client information, and their team tackles the development work. They do websites, portals, and mobile apps, working on the design, development, and implementation. Sometimes the server is brought by the client, or we offload the server maintenance to them as well. We’ve done 20-25 project so far in the real estate, private lands, and industrial fields. TechnoCrackers also developed and managed our company sites.

I engage with a project manager, project leader, and someone on the server side.

How did you come to work with TechnoCrackers?

I worked with TechnoCrackers with my previous company. Looking for a subcontractor based in India, I found and tested them with one project that had a two-week deadline. Their team managed the project, and we’ve been working with them ever since. They’ve been an excellent service to me.

We’ve spent $70,000 so far.

Our collaboration started in July 2014, and it is ongoing.

TechnoCrackers has delivered every project I’ve asked for. All of my clients have been pleased.

How did TechnoCrackers perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team meets our deadlines and understands our requirements. They have a systematic method of executing each project. We communicate with TechnoCrackers over the phone and WhatsApp. Our teams have a system where we send and share information and ideas.

Their excellent team delivers projects on time.

If they increased their staff, we could push out more projects at one time.

Overall Score They’ve been prompt in delivering things for me. Their performance is also good.
    Their team is prompt at managing time and in their deliverables. If there is a delay, they inform us in advance so we can communicate to the client.
    Their costs are good.
    The quality is good.
    I refer them to some of my friends.

Web App Dev for Valve Manufacturer

"The team was responsive, highly knowledgeable, and always ready to help."

Nov. 2018 - Jan. 2019

TechnoCrackers built an ERP and a CRM solution as PHP-based web applications for a valve manufacturer. The ERP optimizes manufacturing while the CRM automates specific sales processes. They now provide support.

Kundan Shah
Founder & Director, OSCAR VALVES PVT LTD

The ERP solution allowed for resource optimization and process digitization. TechnoCrackers delivered high-quality software on time and within the agreed budget. Customers can expect a flexible and reliable team that plans thoroughly, offers expert insights, and takes scope changes in stride.

I’m the founder and director of OSCAR VALVES PVT LTD. We manufacture industrial valves.

For what projects/services did your company hire TechnoCrackers?

We engaged TechnoCrackers to develop a custom ERP solution for our manufacturing unit and a CRM system for our sales team.

We wanted to organize and automate our sales processes as well as optimize our production operations.

We spoke with four companies; TechnoCrackers offered the best solutions to our needs, so we went with them.

TechnoCrackers built two web applications in PHP; one serves as a manufacturing ERP and the other acts as a CRM system to automate sales processes. They now provide ongoing maintenance.

We worked with Jasmin (CEO, TechnoCrackers) who managed a team behind the scenes.

After implementing the ERP solution, we found ways to reduce the number of employees dedicated to our logistics, billing, and business departments. The new system digitized and streamlined our processes, saving time and human resources for our company. We can also now invest more resources for our marketing team.

TechnoCrackers was fully committed to our project. They produced several demos of various ERP solutions and charged us strictly based on how many resources we needed to finish the project. We appreciated their flexibility and transparent rates.

The team was responsive, highly knowledgeable, and always ready to help. TechnoCrackers invested in building a positive relationship from the start; they devoted time to planning and managing the project, and they delivered high-quality work that earned our trust. The team tracked scope changes and met every goal despite shifting circumstances.

No, we’re thrilled with TechnoCrackers’ work.

The team delivered on time
    They stayed within our budget.
    TechnoCrackers replied promptly and excelled at coordination.
    I will refer them to anyone requiring web and software development services.

Multiple Developments for Digital Marketing Group

"I can’t recall a situation where we asked for something and were told they couldn’t do it."

TechnoCrackers acts as an ongoing development partner, delivering tasks ranging from e-commerce stores to integrations to general tech support.

Greenville, South Carolina
Partner, Digital Marketing Firm

Efficiency has improved greatly thanks to TechnoCrackers' expertise. Their dedication to delivering on time and searching for optimized solutions is especially noteworthy. Professional and hardworking, they pride themselves in resolving complex problems for an affordable price.

I’m a partner at a digital marketing firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire TechnoCrackers?

We were looking for a development partner to assist us with several ongoing projects.

We were aiming for speed, ease of contact, and professionalism.

We tested approximately 20 different developers.

TechnoCrackers provides comprehensive web development, including but not limited to site building, e-commerce development, integrations, and tech support. Their industry knowledge is second to none.

Our point of contact is Jasmin (CEO, TechnoCrackers). We only interact with him, and he handles everything from start to finish.

TechnoCrackers has made our business much more efficient. We’re able to handle more clients and deliver faster. They’ve been a true asset to our organization.

Project management is typically handled from our end, but they efficiently manage tasks and issues, getting jobs done on time.

They’re very professional, fast, and affordable. I can’t recall a situation where we asked for something and were told they couldn’t do it. They always deliver.

No, not that I’m aware of.

Website Redesign & Development for Web Services Agency

"I couldn't be more pleased with the professionalism, timeliness, and quality of work they've provided."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

TechnoCrackers took charge of a website redesign and development, turning PSD files into web code. They’re now an ad-hoc partner that ramps up the development capacity and handles issues for client projects.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Owner, Web Design Company

Their involvement as a third-party vendor helps the business take on more clients, boosting company growth without compromising deadlines or output quality. TechoCrackers’ steadfast customer support, affordable pricing, and responsiveness are significant aspects of their work.

I'm the owner of web design and hosting business.

For what projects/services did your company hire TechnoCrackers?

We hired them to redesign and develop our e-commerce website. It was highly customized and had specific requirements.

We reached out online through a web design group and had over 30 applicants on the first day. We narrowed it down to five individuals and selected TechnoCrackers for their experience and reliable customer support.

They've turned PSD designs into website code and help us troubleshoot issues as they come up, providing excellent support. We bounce ideas off of them and get their feedback. We continue to hire them on an as-needed basis.

Their CEO is my point of contact.

Having TechnoCrackers on board has helped me take on more projects so that my business can grow without sacrificing quality and meeting deadlines. Knowing that I have a small team of individuals by my side that provides quality support to my current customers is a big deal to me.

We use Trello boards, Slack, and Facebook Messenger for project management and support. It's been very effective for meeting deadlines.

Their professionalism and responsiveness are outstanding. They reach out to me within a few minutes if I have any questions. They're also punctual and meet deadlines.

No. I was a bit concerned with the time zone difference, but it hasn’t been an issue.

Overall Score I couldn't be more pleased with the professionalism, timeliness, and quality of work they've provided.
    Scheduling is easy and painless with them.
    Their prices are fair, which has helped us provide more services to our clients.
    Their work is amazing.
    I’d very likely recommend them.

Web Maintenance & Support Services for Virtual Agency

“The TechnoCracker team has been professional and responsive, especially given the time differences.”

July 2017 - Ongoing

TechnoCrackers provides ongoing technical assistance as a third-party. They fix site issues, optimize web pages, and support other web-based services.

Tampa, Florida
Diego Lucero
Owner, Siam Tek Web Design Group

The additional support has made juggling multiple projects a smoother, more efficient process. The end-users are satisfied with TechnoCrackers’ work. Their team has been successful in balancing various tasks, making them a critical partner for a small business with many projects.

I’m the owner of Siam Tek Web Design Group. We provide web-based services for our clients, including design, development, and digital marketing to increase their revenues.

For what projects/services did your company hire TechnoCrackers?

We needed TechnoCrackers to help support our maintenance packages, including designing new pages, updating content, and developing systems to optimize my clients’ websites.

We wanted the collaboration to result in success for our clients and their websites. Additionally, having the supplemental team would give me more room in my schedule.

After posting ads for the position on social media, I interviewed several contractors that responded. I wanted someone with a strong team of designers and developers with a high-quality portfolio.

They’ve helped me fulfill ongoing obligations with existing clients, including updating content, testing software, adding software functionalities, optimizing sites and conversions, and integrating new systems. They provide technical support for both our new and old clients.

The CEO is my point of contact, and they provide a small team of developers.

The TechnoCrackers team has been able to take on multiple projects at a time, and all of their work satisfies my clients. Additionally, their support has allowed me to allocate my time more evenly while keeping my customer’s fulfilled.

We use Asana for each client. We implemented an agile style of management and prioritized work through weekly scrums, which we haven’t ended up needing so far. It is helpful to use Asana as we can see updates and client progress for each project. Their team took care of executing the tasks we planned, and the division of labor has been efficient for my small business.

The TechnoCracker team has been professional and responsive, especially given the time differences. They’ve made it so I can handle several projects at once and divide my time effectively, which was my overall goal.

To speed up communication, adding more detail to comments on Asana task cards could be beneficial. This could help establish context more efficiently.

Overall Score They’ve helped my agency manage multiple clients, even when my time commitment was limited.
    Their team is available at a moment’s notice, which is welcomed and appreciated.
    They provide tremendous value for the price.
    They are fantastic and make my company look good.
    I’m happy to refer them to my other friends in the industry.

Web Dev Support for Full-Stack Development Company

“They’re exceptionally good partners. I enjoy working with their team and can depend on them.”

2013 - Ongoing

TechnoCrackers supported a WordPress site build for a third-party client. Using Google APIs, they developed a custom mapping solution that displays franchise locations on a map. Users can then interact with it.

Indianapolis, Indiana
Manager, Software Company

TechnoCrackers’ collaborated seamlessly with internal staff, cutting development time from four months to one. Furthermore, the team’s innovative code has a wide range of applications beyond the initial project. Their management skills and technical prowess have secured a long-term partnership.

Our company is a full-stack web development company that builds e-commerce sites, web applications, and some mobile apps. Our company maintains long-term relationships with most of our clients, including six of the largest landscaping contractors in the US.

What challenge were you trying to address with TechnoCrackers?

One of our clients is a national manufacturer of landscape lighting equipment with about 50 locations across the country. They’d faced several challenges with their former web developers and lost access to their site and assets. Once we inherited the contract, we needed to quickly assess the situation and develop a new, large-scale website. TechoCrackers supported us with the build and created a custom mapping solution.

In addition to assisting with our client's WordPress site, TechnoCrackers developed a custom mapping solution using Google APIs. This function allows potential customers to see franchise locations on the map and interact with them. Based on the chosen location, the function automatically fills in information on site forms. On the e-commerce side, the location mapping code also helps our client decide how to sell and distribute products.

I work directly with Jasmin (CEO, TechnoCrackers) who is the development lead. He handles his people and projects on his side.

How did you come to work with TechnoCrackers?

I initially found them on Upwork. While I used to contract a lot of help, I’ve since exclusively worked with TechnoCrackers on most projects.

Over the course of the engagement, we’ve completed several projects with them. They give us about 10 hours per week on average, so we’ve spent about $15,000 last year. Prior to that, we’d spent $25,000–$30,000. We currently have another $10,000 in new projects.

We’ve been working with them since 2013.

Jasmin’s team really stepped up on the mapping solution and site build, providing full-time support throughout. They worked well with my in-house developers, and, as a result, we were able to complete a four-month project in one. The client lauded the final product, and we ended up getting another big e-commerce site project thanks to their custom mapping feature.

We’re starting to use that solution for other projects, too. In fact, a number of people in the development world have asked us to share the code. We plan to commercially package the solution and market it together with their team.

How did TechnoCrackers perform from a project management standpoint?

What I like about Jasmin and his team is their organized approach. We have standing meetings every morning to go over projects and communicate via WhatsApp, Slack, and GitHub. Whenever we meet to discuss a task, Jasmin always reiterates the points to confirm exactly what we’re trying to accomplish.

Their scheduling is perfect from a project management perspective. Jasmin meticulously ensures that our progress matches the agreed timeline. If he commits to a certain number of hours to meet a deadline, he’ll measure his progress against that calendar. Typically, it’s not his fault when we miss time estimates; rather, it’s because something happened on our side or with the client.

TechnoCrackers has supported us with several client projects for the past five years. Their talented team is particularly adept with WordPress, Magento, and WooCommerce. Every project we’ve worked on together has been extremely successful.

Their team has several striking qualities. Not only do they always meet their deadlines, but they also understand the end user, which makes the collaboration work. Jasmin has an excellent sense of the North American and European markets, so their designs work well for our projects. We don’t need to translate any cultural differences.

Moreover, the technical quality of their work is on par with all of the vendors I’ve worked with so far. TechnoCrackers comes up with solutions that I haven’t even thought of. When we were competing for a new website project against other big-name developers, we won the contract because the client realized how talented TechnoCrackers’ team was after talking to them. They’re exceptionally good partners. I enjoy working with their team and can depend on them.

No. If anything, I’m worried that too many people will find out about TechnoCrackers, and I’ll get squeezed out. I'd rather keep them to myself, but they deserve the recognition.

Offshore teams work in different time zones, so you need to plan your schedule to accommodate reviews time, production, and communication. Be clear about your expectations; if the team can’t articulate your points back to you correctly, you need to explain it again.

Overall Score If they didn’t deliver, there are other options.
    My only hesitation is that I don’t want too many people knowing about them.

Custom Web Development for Event Production Service

"They developed and launched our sites early, which was a major achievement."

Jan. 2018 - Feb. 2018

TechnoCrackers developed, designed, and iterated custom websites. They took PSD designs and turned them into functional code.

Mexico City
Owner, Event Production Service

The websites were well-received. TechnoCrackers' ability to adapt to and communicate about ever-evolving specifications helped make their code relatively bug-free. This, along with their can-do attitude, contributes to the expansion of their role.

I'm the owner of a group of brands dedicated to event production services. We have a brand for teenagers and another brand for corporate events. I'm in charge of everything related to the production of events.

For what projects/services did your company hire TechnoCrackers?

We had serious problems with the website for each brand. We know that a professional website is important. We were looking for an experienced web developer that could implement our design ideas through code.

We wanted to create high-quality, visually impactful websites for our brands.

They were recommended to us by a friend. There were two other possible developers, but they had less experience and higher costs. We felt TechnoCrackers would be a results-driven partner who was committed to reliable customer support.

They turned our PSD designs for each website into code. They also developed some additional modules and configured the sites. It took them about two weeks to deliver functional versions for user testing and feedback. Their developer made suggestions for improvements during each sprint, which they implemented subsequently.

My partner and I worked with Jasmin (developer, TechnoCrackers).

They developed and launched our sites early, which was a major achievement. In fact, we signed an extended service level agreement (SLA) with them because of how well they performed. Also, we have more clients now because of our new websites.

Their project management was impressive, especially compared to other developers. Their team regularly met deadlines and always communicated delays ahead of time. Any unexpected turnover never threatened to stop critical progress. Their communication was superb.

They’re very knowledgeable about coding, which was critical so that technical details weren’t lost in translation. They also did a great job of keeping the lines of communication completely open.

No, nothing. Everything was fine.

Overall Score We’re very happy with the websites, and we will work with them again.
    They understood, and adjusted to, our time frame.
    Their costs were really reasonable.
    Amazing quality and customer service.
    I will 100% recommend them when the occasion arises.

Web Design and Company Brochure for Supply Chain Firm

"Starting with only a vague idea, they developed and implemented our vision into a new website and brochure."

Jan. - Apr. 2018

TechnoCrackers designed a corporate website and brochure using a feedback-focused, iterative process. They also developed a logo and packaging scheme for retail products.

Belgium
Jeroen Booten
GM, Otrac Belgium

Customers reported positive experiences with TechnoCracker’s materials, which also led to multiple smooth product launches. They instituted a streamlined communication process to handle feedback from multiple sources and helped guide an idea from inception to development and deployment.

I’m the general manager of Otrac Belgium. We’re a supply chain management company that serves global customers. I’m responsible for one of our branches involving food products and other fast-moving consumer goods (FMCGs)

For what projects/services did your company hire TechnoCrackers?

We needed to design our website and company brochure, as well as a logo and packaging for several retail items.

Our website and brochure needed to give potential customers a clear idea of our core competencies and values. The packaging design had to account for regional preferences, fulfill country requirements, and possess an attractive, workable design tailored to fit our customers’ needs.

We discovered that the local IT company we’d been using had been outsourcing the work to TechnoCrackers, so we decided to work directly with them.

We began with discussions to define our expectations in relation to our budget. Going forward, TechnoCrackers gave the project shape and we received sample designs. We then fine-tuned them and made adjustments where necessary, going back forth before going live to ensure everything fit our desires.

We worked with a single point of contact, who managed the project.

Even though we can’t measure the immediate impact on our business, we’re confident that the projects have been huge successes. We’ve received positive feedback from customers and potential customers, and the logo and packaging led to several successful retail product launches.

We had several people on our side giving input, so addressing all matters to a single point of contact helped us a great deal.

Starting with only a vague idea, they developed and implemented our vision into a new website and brochure. Their high-level service was made possible by strong communication.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Site Redesign and Development for Business Blog

"Their great attitude combined with their top-notch skills make them a valuable partner."

Jan. - Feb. 2018

TechnoCrackers redesigned a WordPress site and added custom features to it, focusing on improving its look and feel, boost page views, and improve search rankings.

Peconic, New York
Marsha Kelly
President, Best4Businesses

The improved website now stands out better in its competitive environment, boasting a 35% in page views and a significant increase in rankings. They’re a budget-friendly vendor that communicates seamlessly and delivers on time.

I’m the owner and president of a business blog.

For what projects/services did your company hire TechnoCrackers?

I wanted to completely redesign the website, which is based on WordPress Genesis. I also wanted to change all its navigation and add multiple custom features to it.

I was looking to improve the website’s look and feel, increase page views and the time spent on the site, and increase search rankings. I also wanted to enhance its page speed and performance.

They were recommended by another agency.

They took my suggestions and redesigned the site, implementing special features such as auto-populated content in site sections.

There was a leader and several team members involved.

My website now looks great and is competitive in a tough marketplace. Page views are up over 35% and our site rankings have also increased dramatically.

They’re excellent in this aspect. Communication was smooth and easy, and they met all deadlines.

I’m very pleased.

Overall Score They’re one of my top vendors.
    They met all deadlines.
    Their price was within my budget.
    They made my site look great, run fast, and rank well. They did it all on time and within budget.
    I always refer them.