Make IT Simple

Techno Infonet is a leading provider of Web Development, Mobile App Development, and SEO services; dedicated to help the leading IT companies and clients build a stronger business – by Making IT Simple. Headquartered in India and the UK, Techno Infonet began its journey in 2004. Over the past 14 years, Techno Infonet combines a passion for 92% client retention, 150% growth in all the areas indicating our deep industry and business progress.

Our company’s culture is a small fusion of 45+ creative minds and passionate developers in their respective fields: business, design, and development. Serving in about 15+ countries across the globe including USA, UK, Europe, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, etc and have expanded our boundaries to PHP, CakePHP, PHPZend, CodeIgniter, Laravel, Open Source like WordPress, Joomla, AngularJS, HTML5, E-commerce, etc following the Agile Software Development Lifecycle. So far, we have done 1200+ promising projects that have helped us in creating expertise in developing CMS based apps, eCommerce/shopping cart websites, business/workflow-based apps, subscription-based apps etc. We do have in-house capabilities to build mobile & tablets native applications for IOS and Android. Hence, we can now design LBS, SNS, mCommerce, QRcode, CMS, Workflow based business apps for you. With the aim of delivering quality-oriented projects with a competitive pricing package, we accept long term business relationships to surpass one-time projects and deliver value to the clients on a regular, ongoing basis.

Our expertise lies in:

2004
Ahmedabad, India
  • FF-107, Abhishree Adroit,Mansi Circle, Vastrapur
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380015

GiftFlick, Locker Shop UK, Shelving Store, eValuebricks, Unieca, Plants Galore, The Talkist, Synclist, Chambers of DJ Simpson, Watson Brady, Bhogal Partners, Cocktail Umbrellas, Probe Lockers, SwapOnce App

WordPress Site for Small Property Management Firm

"I had a good level of comfort with their grasp of the English language; it wasn't difficult to communicate with them [Techno Infonet] at all."

Mar 2015 - June 2015

The client required a simple, yet modern Wordpress site for their real estate development firm based in Beverly Hills, California. Development was completed in about four months.

Los Angeles Metro Area
Karen Norris
Business Development, Canon Properties International

The client was very happy with the quoted price and the execution of her Wordpress development project. Despite a limited scope, she received what felt like priority service, with requested improvements being made same day or next day.

Canon Properties International is a real estate development firm that focuses on residential, commercial, retail, and industrial properties.

I’m in charge of business development for the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Techno Infonet?

I was charged with having a website created that would reflect all of the things that we do at our company and which could be easily accessible.

They designed a site for us that would be user-friendly and would reflect the colors and photographs that we had chosen in order to capture a visual on what we do. They also worked on reading content that’s easily readable and understandable by the general public, investors, and people looking for our services. I think they did it in WordPress.

How did you come to work with Techno Infonet?

I'd done a lot of research and spent a lot of time on LinkedIn trying to connect with somebody that was reputable. I honestly don’t remember how I got to them, but I believe it was on LinkedIn. They just jumped out as being professionals from their website.

How much have you invested with Techno Infonet?

We have spent under $10,000.

It probably took three to four months to go back and forth to get it right. It began in March 2014, until June.

How did Techno Infonet perform from a project management standpoint?

They were great. When I called and talked to them, I had a good level of comfort with their grasp of the English language; it wasn't difficult to communicate with them at all. I would ask for something to be done, and they would have something done overnight. I’d have it finished and submitted to them by 4 o’clock in the afternoon, and by the next day, it was done. They were very quick and wonderful. They would never charge me extra. There was no, “oh that’s going to cost you an extra $300”. They did things in a good faith effort to help us get to our goal. They were just wonderful people. Sam was just the best.

What did you find most impressive about Techno Infonet?

The visual of the website; I didn’t know how to update it and make it look current. They did a really good job of helping us with the placement of the quotes that we had from people that were giving us good references. The colors, the layout, and the template were exactly what we wanted. It was high-end luxury, and that’s what we wanted.

Are there any areas Techno Infonet could improve?

No. I was so pleasantly surprised. I’ve used them again and recommend them all over the place. They’re just the best. I just could not have asked for anything more. I really hit the jackpot when I found these people. They could do this for far less than anybody else had quoted me. They were wonderful. They came with such a sense of wanting to help and provide a service. I don’t have anything bad to say about these people. I will use them forever.

They were on top of this. There’s no drag. There’s no two or three day wait. There’s none of that. They just provide excellent service.
    They were less expensive than anybody else I called. I’d gotten prices that were double and triple from US companies. These are just the best people I found.
    I don’t have anything bad to say. I think they were excellent, and just give them five stars on everything.

White Labeled Web & App Development

"The main reason that we’ve had a long working relationship and will continue to do so, is their [Techno Infonet's] scalability."

2007 - Ongoing

The client has steadily increased their reliance on Techno Infonet's web and app development teams for the past ten years to the point that Techno Infonet is their sole provider of development resources.

Sole Proprietor

New York City Metro Area
Sole Proprietor, IT Services Company

The client is most pleased with how easily and quickly Techno Infonet is able to scale up teams of quality developers. Their communications, rooted in Basecamp, are reliable.

We have provided IT services to mid-size businesses for over 17 years and we're based out of New York. We provide help desk server support, app development, web development, web hosting, email hosting, security, and various other services. I am the Chief Executive Officer of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Techno Infonet?

We used them for assisting our developer the first time. We had a couple of small projects and they were pretty successful. They had a quick turnaround time compared to other help we used. We gave them our client projects slowly, and then we started giving them all of them. We eliminated the web development here in the US and now give them all the web and app development projects.

Some were large products including a client’s project for Honeywell. They did a lot of open-source technologies. They worked with WordPress custom templates. They did code igniter mobile apps, and some of the internet marketing projects. They also did SEO [search engine optimization] for one of our clients.

In the Honeywell project, they did tons of coding. It was a custom WordPress project and included mobile apps. It was on iOS and Android.

How did you come to work with Techno Infonet?

We had a designer that recommended them. We started very small. I believe that he found him over the internet.

How much have you invested with Techno Infonet?

Annually between $20,000 and $30,000 depending on the year.

It’s been 10 years that we’re working together. It’s ongoing.

We had one client that was looking for development for Honeywell. It was very complex. They had in-house coders, designers, and developers, but for some reason, they were not going to be able to meet the timeframe that they promised their client. I had Techno get involved. They had a 10 day turnaround, whereas the client was expecting it in 20 days. In 10 days everything was done.

How did Techno Infonet perform from a project management standpoint?

Excellent. We use Basecamp to communicate. Everything gets logged there and we also have daily or weekly meetings either by phone or video. They’re extremely responsive. There’s a dedicated project manager.

What did you find most impressive about Techno Infonet?

The main reason that we’ve had a long working relationship and will continue to do so, is their scalability. If you have a big project, they can get a team together within minutes. If I have a special project on which I need an expert on some area, they can bring that person in-house with that talent and expand their staffing. If I need a team of 50 people they can get 50 people.

Are there any areas Techno Infonet could improve?

Nothing. Sometimes I wish they were face to face. They’re great people. We’ve built a personal relationship with them. I’m planning to visit them in India, hopefully next year. There’s nothing I can say that is negative.

There’s no way I could’ve finished some of these projects if I gave them in-house. I think that has to do with being able to expand their staffing there.
    It would cost me double the price here at least.
    I always do.