We Are Your Business & IT Partner

Since 1989, Technical Support International (TSI) has been a leading Managed Service Provider, proudly serving the IT support needs of hundreds of New England SMBs. The foundation of our success has been, and always will be, our dedicated and knowledgeable team of engineering support professionals. Their individual and collective capabilities assist clients with everything from day-to-day computer support to complex technological challenges.

Our most valued assets are the relationships and trust we build with our clients, employees, and our respective communities. Our years of business technology experience will ensure your ease of mind and guarantee your IT strategy is aligned with your business objectives. If you are seeking a trusted service provider, or have questions about how we’ve helped other organizations make the most of their technology investments, please contact us. We are here to help.

1989
Foxboro, MA
  • 125 Cambridge Park Drive, Suite 301
    Cambridge, MA 02140

IT Services for Marketing Firm

“Thanks to the improvements they provide, we save money and are a much more reliable resource for our clients.”

May. 2018 - Ongoing

Technical Support International provides managed services on a subscription basis for a marketing company. They oversee IT needs, act as the helpdesk for the internal team, and support ad-hoc projects.

Swansea, Massachusetts
Nate Freedman
CEO, Tech Pro Marketing

The internal team is much more productive, and downtime is noticeably reduced. Technical Support International makes tasks easy to understand, and their services are comprehensive. They align to goals and find ways to complement business objectives.

I'm the president and CEO of a marketing company. We function as the marketing department for other companies by helping them generate leads and increase their visibility.

What challenge were you trying to address with Technical Support International?

We were growing really rapidly, and my responsibilities were getting to be too much for one person. I needed a partner to help us grow and align our objectives and technology strategies. Our previous provider stopped communicating with us, so we were in a panic to find a new vendor.

They provide managed services. We subscribe to a set of IT support services like patches, updates, backup services, and helpdesk support. We have them on a yearly agreement to provide those services. We're about to transfer our email server to Office 365. They will create our strategic road map, outline our resources, and make sure we have everything in order. Whenever any IT need comes up, they help us address issues or longer-term projects.

I worked with their VP of sales at the beginning, but I speak with an account manager for day to day needs. If I have to call in, I usually speak with a rotation of help desk individuals. I also communicate with their COO and VP of technology services. It's a very collaborative partnership, and the team is pretty broad.

How did you come to work with Technical Support International?

I had difficulty finding reputable support, and I reached out to them after a referral. They were very straightforward and great to work with. The hiring process was really seamless.

Our monthly contract is about $1,500 a month, so our total expenditure is somewhere between $25,000-$50,000. The plan we subscribe to offers limited day to day support, so our cost varies for projects outside of the scope of our subscription.

I hired them around mid-May 2018, and the collaboration is ongoing.

Our employees are much more engaged with the helpdesk and their support systems. We're noticeably more productive, and our downtime is much less than it was before we hired them. Thanks to the improvements they provide, we save money and are a much more reliable resource for our clients.

How did Technical Support International perform from a project management standpoint?

They have a project management team, and they work a lot with our account managers. They simplify jargon for us, and they bridge knowledge gaps for us. We trust them, and they do well by us.

It's awesome to see how comprehensive they are. They emphasized understanding our business before anything else. They have similar tools and services to other companies, but their delivery and the way they complement our business objectives really won me over. It was refreshing to have a business partner who aligned our needs with an appropriate IT solution.

Pricing is the only thing they could improve, but I never have to worry about anything. They're really responsive and transparent, and I really don't have anything to complain about.

Be candid, and don't make them drag information out of you. They encourage openness and honesty, and their model depends on strong collaboration. Don't be afraid to communicate with them.