We Are Your Business & IT Partner

Since 1989, Technical Support International (TSI) has been a leading Managed Service Provider, proudly serving the IT support needs of hundreds of New England SMBs. The foundation of our success has been, and always will be, our dedicated and knowledgeable team of engineering support professionals. Their individual and collective capabilities assist clients with everything from day-to-day computer support to complex technological challenges.

Our most valued assets are the relationships and trust we build with our clients, employees, and our respective communities. Our years of business technology experience will ensure your ease of mind and guarantee your IT strategy is aligned with your business objectives. If you are seeking a trusted service provider, or have questions about how we’ve helped other organizations make the most of their technology investments, please contact us. We are here to help.

1989
Foxboro, MA
  • 125 Cambridge Park Drive, Suite 301
    Cambridge, MA 02140

IT Services for Skincare Products Company

“They’re proactive in suggesting new ideas for technology that will benefit our team.”

Sept. 2014 – Ongoing

Technical Support International is the long-term IT  partner for a skincare products company. They assist with day-to-day tech problems as well as large-scale projects like office relocations.

Newton, Massachusetts
Elaine Shore
Office Manager & HR Coordinator, First Aid Beauty

Throughout their collaboration with the client, the team has demonstrated an attention to detail and an appropriate sense of urgency in addressing issues. Offering insights and recommendations based on their expertise, they’ve been able to incorporate effective changes without going over budget.

I’m the office manager and HR coordinator for a skincare products company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Technical Support International?

We’re a small company without an in-house IT team. So, we needed a partner to handle all of our IT-related needs.

We’ve moved offices a few times since starting our engagement with them, and they helped us through that process. That involved site surveys and cabling as needed. Someone from the team visits our office once each month to address needs that can’t be taken care of remotely.

They also set up our backup system and handle our onboarding and offboarding for employees. In the past, they’ve set up and purchased our laptops for us. When we have general IT needs, they’re there for us. For instance, if someone needs to change their password, we can call them.

Kathy (Key Account Manager, Technical Support International) is my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Technical Support International?

We used them at my last company. When we weren’t happy with the IT company we had before, I decided to bring them on board.

We’ve likely spent about $250,000 with them over the years.

We started working with them in September 2014, and they’re our go-to team.

Their work has been very successful, which is why I continue to collaborate with them. If we present them with an urgent problem, they respond to us immediately. They’re one of the best in their industry, always giving us suggestions on our technology. Additionally, they watch out for our budget.

How did Technical Support International perform from a project management standpoint?

I’ve worked with their team for a long time, and they’ve always responded to us in a timely manner. If something is urgent, we get calls back within an hour. However, if we ask a complex question, they’ll answer me quickly in an email. I receive weekly and monthly reports.

Other companies have asked if I would consider switching vendors, but I’ve never had any interest in that. They’re proactive in suggesting new ideas for technology that will benefit our team. Their solutions and recommendations have given us insight into what we should and shouldn’t do.

Sometimes, their newer hires aren’t expertly trained in certain areas. They’ve assigned people to my accounts, but sometimes we have a junior teammate filling in. That hasn’t been a huge issue.

Listen to their recommendations because they’re not trying to sell you ideas just to make money. They’re experts and will look out for your budget.

Overall Score I have a great rapport with them.
    We have a central point of contact who’s an expert on our account.
    They will try to work with your budget and save you money.
    They always deliver.
    I’d rate them higher if I could.

IT Services for Apparel Company

“They listened to everything we needed, and they provided good solutions.”

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Technical Support International supported various IT projects for an apparel company. They set up a wireless system, migrated data to the cloud, and created an interdepartmental tool for collaboration.

Boston, Massachusetts
Vanessa Stella
Office Manager, NoBULL

All the systems Technical Support International put in place work well. Their knowledge and professionalism help them plan effectively, and they were always willing to accommodate scheduling shifts. They are highly communicative on a variety of channels.

NoBULL is an athletic footwear and apparel company. I'm the office manager in charge of coordinating and assisting with all our IT projects.

What challenge were you trying to address with Technical Support International?

We needed a company to support our IT needs.

Their agents patch and update our work stations. In a recent project, they built a tool that helps our teams collaborate. For instance, photoshoots are produced by one department, and other departments need to access the latest versions. They assisted with that team environment. They also helped us back up a lot of our old data in the cloud.

Whenever we get a new employee, they set up the work stations. Most of their work is remote, but some bigger projects occur onsite. We implemented a new wireless system, and they worked with us in our offices to get it on its feet.

We initially worked with an account manager, and we've worked with at least four engineers. Their technology VP and CEO have also come in to discuss some of our projects.

How did you come to work with Technical Support International?

They came up in an internet search. We called them and hired them shortly after that.

Our contract is about $3,000 a month. With the other big projects we've run this year, our total cost is over $50,000.

We onboarded them in January or February 2019. We completed most of our major projects and are in a maintenance period now. As things ramp up again at the end of 2019, we may need more assistance.

Our wireless system works well, and we have a working backup of our old data in the cloud. They listened to everything we needed, and they provided good solutions.

They're very knowledgeable. We know the terms we use, but they had a good plan for how best to store and protect our data. We communicate through phone, email, and in person. Our account manager schedules each project, and the lead engineer relays that information back to us.

Everyone we've worked with is professional and on time. If we ever needed them, they accommodated our schedule.

We get a lot of tickets from them with updates, which is part of their business model. Sometimes, I wish we could quiet that a little, but I've gotten used to it now. Overcommunication isn't really a bad thing.

Have some preliminary meetings with your teams. Had we worked out our needs ahead of time, we would have saved some time and money, and our discovery period would have been shorter.

They provide a lot of peace of mind with the security behind the scenes.
    I would definitely recommend them.

IT Services for Marketing Firm

“Thanks to the improvements they provide, we save money and are a much more reliable resource for our clients.”

May. 2018 - Ongoing

Technical Support International provides managed services on a subscription basis for a marketing company. They oversee IT needs, act as the helpdesk for the internal team, and support ad-hoc projects.

Swansea, Massachusetts
Nate Freedman
CEO, Tech Pro Marketing

The internal team is much more productive, and downtime is noticeably reduced. Technical Support International makes tasks easy to understand, and their services are comprehensive. They align to goals and find ways to complement business objectives.

I'm the president and CEO of a marketing company. We function as the marketing department for other companies by helping them generate leads and increase their visibility.

What challenge were you trying to address with Technical Support International?

We were growing really rapidly, and my responsibilities were getting to be too much for one person. I needed a partner to help us grow and align our objectives and technology strategies. Our previous provider stopped communicating with us, so we were in a panic to find a new vendor.

They provide managed services. We subscribe to a set of IT support services like patches, updates, backup services, and helpdesk support. We have them on a yearly agreement to provide those services. We're about to transfer our email server to Office 365. They will create our strategic road map, outline our resources, and make sure we have everything in order. Whenever any IT need comes up, they help us address issues or longer-term projects.

I worked with their VP of sales at the beginning, but I speak with an account manager for day to day needs. If I have to call in, I usually speak with a rotation of help desk individuals. I also communicate with their COO and VP of technology services. It's a very collaborative partnership, and the team is pretty broad.

How did you come to work with Technical Support International?

I had difficulty finding reputable support, and I reached out to them after a referral. They were very straightforward and great to work with. The hiring process was really seamless.

Our monthly contract is about $1,500 a month, so our total expenditure is somewhere between $25,000-$50,000. The plan we subscribe to offers limited day to day support, so our cost varies for projects outside of the scope of our subscription.

I hired them around mid-May 2018, and the collaboration is ongoing.

Our employees are much more engaged with the helpdesk and their support systems. We're noticeably more productive, and our downtime is much less than it was before we hired them. Thanks to the improvements they provide, we save money and are a much more reliable resource for our clients.

They have a project management team, and they work a lot with our account managers. They simplify jargon for us, and they bridge knowledge gaps for us. We trust them, and they do well by us.

It's awesome to see how comprehensive they are. They emphasized understanding our business before anything else. They have similar tools and services to other companies, but their delivery and the way they complement our business objectives really won me over. It was refreshing to have a business partner who aligned our needs with an appropriate IT solution.

Pricing is the only thing they could improve, but I never have to worry about anything. They're really responsive and transparent, and I really don't have anything to complain about.

Be candid, and don't make them drag information out of you. They encourage openness and honesty, and their model depends on strong collaboration. Don't be afraid to communicate with them.