Your digital transformation partner

TechnEdge Solutions is a global digital agency specializing in providing end-to-end digital services to organizations, ranging from startups to enterprise clients. We’re not just another digital agency; we truly strive to deliver the best experience and solution for our clients. Our unique approach focuses on delivering business outcomes.

Our team of technical and industry experts as well as our project delivery methodologies enables us to deliver beautiful and cost effective digital solutions to our raving fans !.

Our services include: Website design & Development, Mobile App design & Development, Digital Marketing (SEO, SMO, SEM and PPC)

Chicago, IL
  • 2215 W. Winona St,
    Chicago, IL 60625

Taxidial

TaxiDial is an on-demand car and bus rental service where vehicles are available on a daily or monthly basis with the option of choosing a chauffeur. Users can create an inquiry in less than 30 seconds using the website or mobile app and will get three quotes from three different vendors. TechnEdge designed and developed this mobile app aligned with TaxiDial's objectives and target market. The app was also completed way ahead of schedule with minimal revisions needed.

Propgod

PropGod is a real estate company that helps both property seekers and owners rent, sale or lease property. TechnEdge built an interactive Android mobile app to engage both commercial and residential clients of PropGod. This Android app completely reinvented and optimized the way to interact with the end users.

Little Green

Pensapet

PensaPet allows users to share photos and videos of their pets with the global pet community. Pet Owners can comment, like and follow pets, as well as send personal private messages to pet owners. We developed this mobile app for the Android platform to help the client achieve their vision of establishing a one-on-one connection with their customers.

Glitzy Tech

Glitzy Tech is an on-demand nail service provider specializing in odor-free organic and vegan polishes and gels. TechnEdge enabled Glitzy to expand its customer base by developing an iOS mobile app. TechnEdge has been involved in end-to-end iOS app development for Glitzy Tech, covering discovery sessions, implementation, testing, training, and deployment. As a result, TechnEdge empowered Glitzy Tech to connect licensed nail experts to the customer, from the comfort of their home, office, hotel or even on set!

Birthdays

Birthdays is an app that reminds you of your friends’ and family members’ birthdays, anniversaries and other important dates. The TechnEdge team designed and developed this Android app to synchronize all birthdays with your contacts list automatically and offers secure backups of all dates to external storage devices. This app has been a massive success with more than 1 million downloads.

Bodyforce

Bodyforce produces premium fitness equipment designed to deliver unparalleled results for exercisers from first-time users to professional athletes. Bodyforce equipment is innovative in design, durable in construction and engineered to be biomechanically correct to produce optimum results with minimum stress on the body

Website Development for Business and Health Consultancy

"They were incredibly responsive, and were able to arrange meeting times that met my schedule."

July - Aug 2017

TechnEdge Solutions designed and developed a website based on a pre-existing plan.

Dalia Haroune
Founder and Principal, Lighthouse Advisors Group

The website facilitated increased business and has been praised by many. They instituted a streamlined communication process with a single point of contact and were highly accessible. They pride themselves on rapid turnaround times and were flexible in scheduling meetings.

I’m the founder of Lighthouse Advisors Group, a consultancy that provides healthcare, career, leadership and business strategy services.

For what projects/services did your company hire TechnEdge Solutions?

I needed someone to develop my website

I wanted a professional, easy to navigate website that allowed me to showcase my services and let potential clients to easily connect with me.

They were recommended to me. I was looking for someone who could execute on my vision, was easy to connect and communicate with, and was within my price range. They met all my needs.

They designed and developed my website based on the vision I shared with them.

I had a primary point of contact who served as the project manager who had a team of technical developers. A company executive was also available to me and attended most meetings.

I’ve had business come through my website directly and I've received multiple compliments on it. It's been a positive experience overall

I always had one point of contact. They were incredibly responsive, and were able to arrange meeting times that met my schedule. Turnaround time on modifications and additions were very quick. They were easy to work with and there were no language barriers.

They're easy to work with, readily accessible and responsive, and their turnaround time is fast.

I can’t think of anything.

They worked around my schedule.
    They're more affordable than others.
    I get compliments all the time.
    I already do.