SEO & Mobile App Marketing Agency

Techmagnate is a leading SEO and Mobile App Marketing company based in New Delhi, India. At Techmagnate we help you to outline, evolve and employ proficient, best priced and top-notch Digital Marketing services inlcuding SEO, PPC, Social Media, ASO, Video SEO, Mobile App Marketing, ORM and CRO services to empower your business.

With the highest standards for communication, teamwork and professional excellence, we are firmly committed to our clients’ success.

2006
  • No. 6, Plot No, KRISHNAKRITI, 39, 3rd Cross St, Senthil Nagar, Kolathur,
    Chennai, TN 600099

1. Airtel
  2. Bajaj Finserv
  3. Aditya Birla Finance Ltd.
  4. Mahindra Insurance Brokers Ltd
  13. Koenig Solutions
  14. Wynk Music

Visit our Portfolio.

Website Development for Energy Company

"They’re good at what they do. They [Techmagnate] cost a fraction of what it normally costs to get this done."

2009 - Ongoing

Techmagnate provides website development services. The client contributed the necessary verbiage and Techmagnate built websites from scratch with the verbiage.

Miami Metro Area
Founder, Energy Company

Techmagnate is a valuable partner for the client. The agency produces high quality websites and provides comprehensive technical services. The client praises Techmagnate for their responsiveness and recommends them to others.

Please describe your company.

We’re an energy efficiency company and we manufacture lights. We’re primarily located in China, where we have a factory that makes products, and we sell throughout the United States.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I’m the managing partner.

What was your goal for working with Techmagnate?

They built several of our website. They’re really good at what they do.

They built websites from scratch and made it look pretty good, with a bunch of inner pages. We provide some of the verbiage. If we don’t have the verbiage, and then they’ll come to us with ideas and we’ll make that work.

What was your process for selecting Techmagnate with which to work?

They built a website for me when I was working at another company. We were just so happy with the site they built. When we stopped working with that other company we asked them if they would do some work for us, and it was great.

I think it’s been less than $1,000 a year. The initial website building and all that, that took a little bit more. They were extremely reasonable in relation to what I was getting in the U.S.

When did you start working with them, and is the relationship ongoing?

We started in 2009, and they’re still working for us.

In terms of results and feedback is there anything you can share based on their performance?

They’re great. If something doesn’t click right or something happens with the site, they’ll inform me right away. They monitor the websites well. I’m just really happy with their service, they’re very good.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

I know anybody going to our websites says “wow these guys are legit.” It’s not a rinky-dink website that they build. So, they’re good at what they do.

They don’t wrong you on the pricing. They’re very reasonable, and they do the same work, if not better, than some of the other companies out there. They cost a fraction of what it normally costs to get this done.

No. They did a great job.

They’re ahead of me.
    I’ve recommended them many times.

SEO for Health & Wellness Site

"We are very pleased with the work that Techmagnate has delivered so far."

With the goal of increasing online traffic and subscribed users, the client hired Techmagnate to provide various SEO-related services including content marketing and social sharing.

Founder, Pain Spot

Techmagnate consistently delivers quality work. The agency helps the client achieve their goals; the client’s organic traffic has improved by 33 percent as a result of Techmagnate’s work thus far. The client highly recommends the agency to others.

Please give a brief description of your company.

We are a health and wellness website [called Pain Spot].

What is your role at the company?

I am the founder of the company.

What was the business challenge that you were trying to address when you approached Techmagnate?

We were looking for a digital partner to help us with search engine optimization.

What were your company’s business goals for the project?

The goal was to increase traffic to our website as well as increase our subscribed users.

Can you talk about the scope of the project?

Yes. They provided us with [several] services, [including] made the URL more SEO friendly, title and Meta tags optimization, add content to website focusing targeted keywords, build back links to the website through content marketing and social sharing, keyword density improvement, and website load optimization.

What was your process for selecting Techmagnate with which to work?

We found out about them through a referral from Website developer. We eventually picked them knowing that they were capable of providing us with our digital needs.

When was the project completed?

The relationship is ongoing.

What were the results of the project, and are there any metrics you can share?

So far, we have had a 33 percent improvement in organic traffic in four months. We are very pleased with the work that Techmagnate has delivered so far.

How did Techmagnate perform?

They have performed well.

Looking back on the project, is there any area that they could improve or you would do differently?

Communication with offshore companies can be challenging at times; however, in general, they have performed well. As with specialized SEO projects, such as health, they write promotional pieces and blog articles, and these all need to be edited and revised as they do not have health specialists. The English language and verbiage and vernacular is unique in India, so we had to do some additional editing.

SEO for Tourism Website

"Now, after 6 months I have to start from zero with another company."

Feb. - June 2019

Techmagnate was contracted to provide global SEO. They recommended purchasing a .SEDO domain.

Sydnei
Owner, Tourism Company

During the 2–3 week waiting period, they began the SEO work. The engagement fell apart when they were asked by the client to provide the logins to the site and failed to do so. Financial and time losses have been significant.

I'm the owner of a tourism business.

For what projects/services did your company hire Techmagnate?

I hire techmagnate for SEO Globally.

I saw their company with good seo ranking.

I had a expensive domain, but they didn't want to wait 20 days to transfer my site to me and so pushed me to start without the domain. They told me that we will transfer back all logins. Now, after 6 months I have to start from zero with another company.

The team was pushpendra, preeti, upsana.

I lost 5 months and 4k--5k Euro, and still they don´t provide me my logins. I guess that now they sell my SEO plan. I will visit in person when i have time. Please don't hire these people.

It was a total disaster, I'm starting from 0. I'm ruined.

They seem to only hunger for money, pushing me to start without my domain.

None