Web and Mobile Application Development Company

TechCompose is the vibrant web development and software development outsourcing company in India providing information technology services to the client’s global (USA, UK, Canada, Middle East, Australia). TechCompose is premium and pioneer service provider for Ruby on Rails, Angular JS, Laravel, WordPress, Yii, CRMs, and PHP. We are having the right team of Ruby on Rail Developers and Designers in India.

With business knowledge of over a decade, we present an excess of a customer-centric solution by enabling customers to accomplish passive benefit through flexible worldwide.

Our profile links on the Upwork

Techcompose Solutions

Ruby on Rails

WillsUS

Technology Used: Laravel 5

The Rugby Site

Technology used: Ruby on Rails, New Relic, Mysql, PayStation (Payment Gateway)
Domain: Sports education

Web & App Dev for Dental Bookkeeping Platform

“When I hired Techcompose, we started making big changes and I could see the impact right away.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

Techcompose Solutions developed the MVP of a web-based bookkeeping app for benchmarking reports.  The app was created in Ruby on Rails, features budget and report pages, and pulls data from QuickBooks Online.

Cary, North Carolina
Sona Wegner
Owner, Practice Overhead

The product has generated a 40% increase in clients and can now accommodate a broader audience of users for additional income. Techcompose Solutions designed a user-friendly product with a wide range of functionalities. They are organized, deliver high-quality coding, and communicate effectively.

I am the founder of a bookkeeping-consulting firm for dental practices in the U.S. We provide services in bookkeeping. We have developed an application that shows practice performance against industry averages and against our other clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Techcompose Solutions?

It was time-consuming updating an Excel report for every client so I wanted to create an app to do the benchmarking for clients. I reached out to a U.S. developing team, and they built the architecture for the app. The app mimics my spreadsheet by automatically integrating and pulling data from QuickBooks Online. Unfortunately, the team I hired initially didn’t complete the task to my satisfaction, requiring a lot of tedious changes and becoming very expensive. I contacted Dharin [Product Manager/Senior Ruby on Rails Developer/System Architect, TechCompose Solutions] and he helped me to transition the app over to them. It is currently a web app, and my goal is for it to become a mobile app.

Dharin took the program from the prototype stage and built it into an MVP. He helped me build the app the way I wanted to build it from the beginning. I hired a separate UI designer to develop the design in Photoshop, and Dharin took that design and made it live on the website by piecing it together and putting it up in the application. The app is web-based, created in Ruby on Rails. When clients log in, they see a dashboard summary of graphs and charts. The app features a budget and a report page.

Dharin was my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Techcompose Solutions?

I found Techcompose Solutions on Upwork by searching for Ruby on Rails. Dharin stood out because he responded with helpful advice and didn’t try to get me to hire him before asking the right questions. He spoke fluidly and made it obvious that he was going to do a great job.

I've spent approximately $15,000.

I started talking to him in May 2017, and he started working in June. We just made it live yesterday. It's not mobile yet, but Dharin is open to helping with that too.

When I hired Techcompose, we started making big changes and I could see the impact right away. I updated my website about what Dharin was building, and I saw an increase in new clients by at least 40%. Now that it's actually out, I'm excited to see even more new clients.

Originally it was just for my clients, but I also have the ability to add users to the application that don't have to be my clients, so that they can hook up their own QuickBooks account to it, which will also bring in additional income for me.

I am so happy with this awesome program he built for me. I play in it all day long because it's so much fun. And, it turned into a really great application for my clients. It started off with one report, but he was really helpful in creating multiple reports.

How did Techcompose Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

I use Slack for my company and Dharin joined Slack so we could stay in communication. We've had a few Skype chats. He joined my Asana account, and we manage our tasks on a Kanban board. He's very organized. He handles the project really well all the time. If he needs to take a day off, he makes me aware of it. He's very communicative and I love that about him and Techcompose.

They do everything really well. Dharin and Techcompose are not only awesome at coding, but they're on great with client communication and managing their relationships. Techcompose listens to what we need. Dharin is very helpful and he is awesome at explaining everything very slowly and making sure I understand. He understood and completed the work quickly, working around the clock. He's magical.

No. I love everything he does. If there is anything that he should improve on, I haven't found it yet. They're good with everything.

They're amazing with cost.

App Dev for Building Resource Platform

"They care about the people they work with and the work that they do."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Techcompose Solutions built an SAS-cloud based application from scratch and is now developing a corresponding beta website necessary for the app’s launch. The team is responsible for all design and coding work.

Newport Beach, California
David Scholar
Founder, BuildEffective

Techcompose Solutions is building the data-heavy platform with no guidelines for development requirements. The team is detail-oriented, highly motivated, and efficient in their project management. They are diligent in their follow-through and do not hesitate to ask for clarification on tasks.

I'm the founder of a company called BuildEffective.com. We’re developing a platform for the design and building industry that will bring all of the stakeholders and participants to a single location to plan, design, and build their projects together.

What challenge were you trying to address with Techcompose Solutions?

Basically, getting the system designed, coded, and ready to launch. They built an application for us from scratch.

We wanted to take this application, which is run on an SAS cloud-based platform, to market. But first, we needed to develop a beta site, which we're doing right now. That involved my giving them all of the project parameters up-front and then having them come back to me, with no guidelines as far as the development requirements. We are using Ruby on Rails for coding. We are using several different code types but it’s a very extensive platform with a large database.

They are doing all of the design work and coding so far, and we haven’t gotten to the marketing, branding, and SEO work yet, but we hope to work on that in the future. We had to work a lot on the back end at first before we could focus on the front end now, which is kind of like a Turbo Tax for the design and building industry, but much more visual. We needed help mostly with the UI/UX design. I usually sketch it out and give them the parameters and they take it from there to give me the solutions.

We interact a lot. I have two people right now that are full-time plus I have a project manager and I'm looking to grow the team pretty quickly. We are already talking about that.

How did you come to work with Techcompose Solutions?

I've actually worked with two other offshore firms: one in Russia, and one in India. I did not get good results, so I was about to give up on the offshore relationship and then I was at a startup event here in Orange County. Someone told me about Techcompose Solutions and said they were great, so I contacted them and they met all my expectations. They’re extremely diligent as far as follow-through goes. We communicate a lot because there are always a lot of questions considering the extent of the database and work, which I appreciate very much.

We started working together during January 2017 and it’s still ongoing. It’s going to be ongoing for quite a while, I believe.

We have invested somewhere around $50,000 so far.

We haven’t launched yet, but I’m extremely satisfied with the results I’m getting with them. I consider our work to have a really good value. I didn't achieve that at all with past companies. They do the work and are really easy to work with, which I like a lot.

How did Techcompose Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

That’s been spot on. That is really important to me because I've got a lot of time and money invested into this. The simplest way to put it is that they're on top of it. We mostly rely on Skype communication to share information and documents, which is what I prefer to use. They also have their more technical information that they share with me.

They deliver on what they say we're going to do. When they say “no problem,” it truly is not a problem with them, which is the way it should be. If anything, they over-deliver; they’re more driven than the other people I’ve worked with for sure. I’ve got a great project manager and the credentials of the people working there are impressive. They also have a different culture – they care about the people they work with and the work that they do.

I'm really satisfied up until this time. I know once we launch it, it’s going to be a different animal. They will have to have someone available for my time zone to make sure everything runs seamlessly.

Overall Score Wonderful across the board.
    We were always on the same page – I haven’t had a bad experience yet.
    Low cost and great value. I've lost money in the past, which has been really upsetting, but I’m extremely happy with them. They are also much cheaper than U.S.-based companies.
    They’ve done exactly what they’ve said they would do and more. They came up with a lot of great ideas to push my product to the next level.
    I already have.

Web & App Development for Tiles & Tubs Company

"They deliver quickly on their promises."

Techcompose developed a comprehensive website. They are currently working on the app and SEO solutions.

Abuja, Nigeria
Charles Ezumba
Owner, Tiles & Tubs

Providing constant customer service, Techcompose responds quickly to all requests with expert solutions. Their effective project management and excellent communication skills make them a valuable partner.

We are a fast growing product-listing company in Nigeria. We sell and advertise online to numerous customers in Nigeria. We pride ourselves on being able to deliver our products and services in a timely manner.

For what projects/services did your company hire Techcompose Solutions?

Our company hired Techcompose to assist with web development, app development, and SEO services for a particular product.

We want to make sure our app and website is the number one online market for buyers of tiles and tubs in Nigeria. We want to market our products as effectively as possible.

I selected the vendor online based on a recommendation from a friend.

Techcompose already developed a comprehensive website in a timely manner. They are currently working on the app and SEO solutions for the project.

The project team consists of ten people working day and night to ensure fast delivery.

We do not yet have any measurable metrics as the project is still ongoing.

Their project management is incredibly effective and they provide 24-hour feedback on all issues.

Their response rate is great and they take note of everything I want. They deliver quickly on their promises.

No, there is very little they can improve on.

Overall Score They are doing a great job so far.
    They are absolutely great at scheduling.
    Their cost is very affordable.
    They deliver quality products, and I look for to further engagement with them.
    I am highly likely to recommend them to someone.