Digital Marketing Experts

Our team create websites for professionals such as doctors, lawyers, accountants, real estate brokers, insurance agencies and other services such as electricians, plumbers, refrigeration technicians, mechanics and more.

Orlando, FL
  • United States

WordPress Website for Local HVAC Company

"If I ranked my vendors by the quality of service, TC would be number 1."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

TC Interactive Group built a WordPress website from scratch, incorporating SEO, SMM, and meta tags to increase visibility and customer acquisition. They now provide PPC and video-based advertising.

Orlando, Florida
Dan Gelhar
Owner, Our Place Air & Home Repair

Through TC Interactive Group’s engagement strategies, social media campaigns and video marketing efforts have attracted tremendous interest from prospective clients. The team’s thoughtful recommendations, targeted approach, and constant accessibility foster a sense of trust.

I’m the owner and operator of Our Place Air and Home Repair Residential HVAC, a heating and air conditioning company.

What challenge were you trying to address with TC Interactive Group?

I wanted to increase my new customer acquisition, my average sold ticket number, and my branding. We’re a newer company, and I wanted to gain visibility.

TC Interactive Group started building our website from scratch in WordPress. They educated me about the need for a website as well as making the website more appealing to search engines, integrating social media, and using meta tags. While we were making the site, Google changed their algorithm pretty significantly, and TC Interactive Group made changes during the implementation almost overnight to adapt to that.

They started by talking to me and getting an understanding of what I wanted to accomplish. They put things into perspective for me, including the best way to put my company out there and separate myself from the competition. It was really enlightening. I thought I knew a lot about the business, but they opened the doors to other possibilities. They pointed out what my competition was and wasn’t doing and positioned me to take advantage of those deficiencies within the market.

TC handles all of my social media marketing. From a budgeting standpoint, that’s made a lot of sense for me. I like PPC marketing and jump in from time to time. It’s expensive because it’s so competitive. TC helps me time the spending well so that I get the best ROI and don’t waste money. They put together a comprehensive package that’s diversified and allows me to continue to generate leads. My business is weather-driven, so we do PPC during summer as well as a social media campaign utilizing Yelp, Facebook, and Instagram, which gives me a steady stream of potential leads. TC also provides video production. Since YouTube and Google are video-oriented, we’ve focused on engaging that area. We invest a lot in training at our company, and they blasted the web with that info.

What are the features of your site?

Online booking is really important. We’re in the process of creating a chat function to increase my response time and accuracy. I have a preferred partnership with a distributor and a manufacturer, and TC is working with them to tie our marketing into theirs under their co-op program. I will be able to piggyback on all of their efforts and benefit from their national marketing. TC has thought of everything in establishing that for me.

How many resources have been assigned to your project?

I was in contact with 5 resources. From what I understand, other people worked on the project as well.

How did you come to work with TC Interactive Group?

I don’t know much about this industry and was calling different firms for suggestions, some of which conflicted. That left me with more questions than answers. I reached out to a colleague who had great success with TC. They came in and made sense of everything I was hearing. Sometimes, companies want to drive business towards a certain feature for their own reasons. TC assured me that was not their objective. They wanted to help my business first and foremost.

How much have you invested with TC Interactive Group?

They are very reasonably priced.

We started working with TC in January of 2017, and the work is ongoing.

We’ve had tremendous success with social media. I’m getting phone calls from people just from the videos that TC produced. Customers like to be able to see inside my business and know how we operate. They’ve been a consultant on the digital side of things. In terms of reputation management, they give me PR advice as far as what content I should have, not just what’s search-engine friendly or social-media friendly. TC is very mindful of my business reputation. They’ve taught me to be thoughtful when choosing what content to put on my site, my personal social media, and my employees’ social media. They’ve made me conscious of anything that could be perceived as negative or advertising. They’ve identified things that should be clearer. They’re able to point out areas that I would’ve never seen on my own.

How did TC Interactive Group perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m in contact with them throughout the day. They’ve performed way beyond my expectations. I tend to become demanding and unrealistic in terms of timeframes. They haven’t let me down. They are quick to communicate if they can’t meet deadlines and explain why. From what I’ve heard from colleagues, they exceed deadlines compared to other firms.

What did you find most impressive about TC Interactive Group?

If you want to generate business at a cost that makes sense, they’re an outstanding partner. I haven’t seen this level of responsiveness from anyone else in the industry. If I ranked my vendors by the quality of service, TC would be number 1.

Are there any areas TC Interactive Group could improve?

No, their work has been more than satisfactory.