Building Bold Brands

At TC Creatives: Branding & Design Studio, we are experts in helping to build brands that are profitable early-on. We craft brand stories that are strong and relatable to customers. Your story is what differentiates you from the competition. Our research-driven approach helps to strategically present your value to customers, building trust and loyalty.

Since 2014, we’ve worked with both early-stage and established businesses, helping them to reach their target audience more effectively. Our thorough process covers all branding needs, taking brands from idea to enterprise.

As a full-service branding agency, we are able to streamline the branding process, establishing consistency across all marketing mediums. We offer brand development, identity design, web development, and packaging design to help build our client’s business and brand reputation.

Having worked in various industries, we have an in-depth understanding of many consumer groups. This knowledge allows us to discover trends and early opportunities for expansion.

We are dedicated to making sure each brand we work on is exactly how the owner envisioned it. We work with our clients every step of the way to provide transparency in the process and approval of each asset before moving to the next. We have worked with both startups and Fortune 500 companies to create brand stories that customers want to be a part of.

We are adamant about helping small and medium-sized businesses reach their marketing goals. We believe that no matter the size of the corporation, it can be successful with the right tools.

Woodland Hills, CA
  • 6320 Canoga Ave, 15th Floor
    Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Gemini Naturals, Yanci Na, Kiwi's Boutique, OMGLO Cosmetics, Laughly, Harlem Cycle, TRG International

OMGLO Cosmetics Image

OMGLO Cosmetics

Services: Identity Design, Brand Collateral Design, Packaging Design, Web Design, Content Creation, Media Production

View Full Case Study: https://tc-creatives.com/project/omglo-cosmetics/

Kiwis Boutique Image

Kiwis Boutique

Services: Email Marketing, Social Media Ad Management, Media Production, Website Management, Brand Consulting

View Full Case Study: https://tc-creatives.com/project/kiwis-boutique/

Yanci Na Image

Yanci Na

Services: Website Design, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Brand Management

View Full Case Study: https://tc-creatives.com/project/yanci-na-brand-development/

INC Beauty Image

INC Beauty

Services: Website Redesign

View Full Case Study: https://tc-creatives.com/project/inc-beauty/

Gemini Naturals Image

Gemini Naturals

Services: Brand Strategy, Naming, Identity Design, Brand Collateral Design, Packaging Design, Web Design, Media Production

View Full Case Study: https://tc-creatives.com/project/gemini-naturals/

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Hair & Beauty Company

"I’m headed in the right direction because of their direction."

TC Creatives developed a website and currently works on marketing and advertising, including email marketing. They created a marketing campaign video that launched in February and has one running in March.

Brooklyn, New York
Jessica Pritchett
Founder, OOLI Beauty

TC Creative's work significantly contributes to the increase in sales and online store sessions. They're great at using project management tools and have good communication skills, too. Filled with knowledge and expertise, they're good at using their skills to get the product the client really wants.

I’m the founder of OOLI Beauty, a natural hair care brand for African-American and African textured hair that is specifically worn in locks.

What challenge were you trying to address with TC Creatives?

I first hired them to develop my website, but then brought them on for marketing and advertising. We have six products and my sales were stagnant.

They previously developed a Shopify website for me, which I was really happy with, so I reached back out to them for marketing and advertising. We decided to do a marketing campaign called Black History Month. It included a 30-second video for Facebook and Instagram Ads.

They put together everything for this campaign including casting, makeup, hair, and a script. I received videos of all of these processes and got to be a part of it as if I were there. The ad ran through the month of February and we’re using some of the footage of the shoot to cut another ad that will be running in March. In addition to that, they’re doing email marketing to pick up abandoned carts and sales of that nature.

I work directly with Tiffiney (Founder & Designer) and she manages her team.

How did you come to work with TC Creatives?

I’m in a Facebook group that is centered around African-American women who want to be entrepreneurs. There was a hair brand that I liked and they said TC Creatives did their website, so I reached out to Tiffiney.

We began working together in January 2019 and the work is currently ongoing.

I spent about $6,300 for the website and ad marketing, and then I pay about $1,300 a month for email marketing and the continuation of creating my ads.

From January–February 2020, our sales increased by about 2,100%. From February–March 2020, our sales increased by about 700%. Our online store sessions form January–February 2020 increased by about 900% and from February–March 2020 by about 30%.

How did TC Creatives perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re really good. They’re great with using project management tools, like Asana, in order to keep me informed or make comments on things, which is really helpful for email marketing. We use Dropbox for marketing and videos, but I think moving forward we will just use Asana because it’s a lot of moving parts. We are also in contact over the phone to discuss ads. Everything is delivered on time.

I’m headed in the right direction because of their direction. Tiffany is really good at using her knowledge and expertise to get a product I really want. She listens and isn’t afraid to say no if she doesn’t think something is a good idea and will explain why.

No, there is nothing.

Come to them at the beginning of the project and have them work out whatever it is you’re doing. That’s one of my only regrets because I lost about four months when I didn’t start with them.

It’s expensive, but I see results quickly.
    I’ve already recommended them to several people.

Web Design, Branding, and Marketing for Consultant

“I’ve received amazing feedback from peers on the new branding and website.”

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

TC Creatives ran a branding workshop to determine components such as a mission statement and ideal target market. The founder created a new logo and identified colors and fonts for the new site she developed.

Boston, Massachusetts
Shana Bryant
Founder & CEO, Shana Bryant Consulting

TC Creatives communicates clearly and has phenomenal customer service. The new brand captures the personality of the business and has helped make it more cohesive across its various services.

I’m the founder and CEO of Shana Bryant Consulting, a company that does event planning for small businesses, nonprofits, and entrepreneurs. I also run programs and trainings to empower and educate women.

What challenge were you trying to address with TC Creatives?

I offer various services for numerous demographics, and I needed help combining it all together under one brand. I wanted people to understand who I was, so I began looking for rebranding help.

Tiffany Cornish (Founder, TC Creative) ran a four-hour branding session and workshop where we went through my mission, vision, and target market. We reviewed different emotions that I wanted associated with my brand and what advantages I have over my competitors. She helped me find the right logo, colors, and font for my brand as well as create a one-page business statement and branding summary that guides my future pitches and services.

She created my new website and helped me acquire professional headshots that embodied my and my brand’s personality. Currently, she manages four of my social media accounts as well as my email marketing.

I only work with Tiffany.

How did you come to work with TC Creatives?

I found her through a friend. Tiffany and I had a conversation, and I felt she understood what I wanted to accomplish, so I hired her.

I’ve spent around $10,000.

We partnered in April 2019, and the work is ongoing.

Tiffany developed a branding model that not only captures who I am but that also speaks to the work I’ve been doing for over a decade. I’ve received amazing feedback from peers on the new branding and website.

How did TC Creatives perform from a project management standpoint?

She outlines exactly what she’s working on and consistently meets expectations. At first, we just used email to communicate, which quickly became overwhelming. But now we use Asana for marketing management, which is much smoother.

Her customer service is great. She reassures me when I’m worried and is helping me build a beautiful brand for my business.

I can’t think of any ways she could improve.

Be transparent, clearly communicate your expectations, and trust her. She’s the expert and will accomplish what you want.

Overall Score The partnership has been phenomenal.
    Any delays have been on my end.
    The cost is great.
    She’s great with her deliverables.
    I've already referred her.

Email Marketing & Website Upkeep for Fashion Boutique

"TC Creatives has sought ways to improve my business apart from their formal requirements."

May 2019 - Ongoing

TC Creatives developed an automated e-mail marketing system for an e-commerce site. Using provided materials, the team creates content for campaigns. They built banners and perform maintenance for the platform.

Chiquita White
CEO, Kiwi's Boutique

As a result of TC Creatives’ efforts, the e-mail marketing open rate has increased by approximately 25%. Exceeding expectations, they help to improve business processes outside their initial scope of work. The team manages campaigns effectively, which makes them a valuable partner.

I’m the CEO of Kiwi’s Boutique; we’re a women’s clothing store.

What challenge were you trying to address with TC Creatives?

We needed a partner to automize our e-mail marketing efforts.

TC Creatives built an automatic e-mail marketing system, which they currently manage. Using the photos we provide, they direct marketing campaigns and web design. Their team has created banners for our e-commerce website and performs upkeep.

We work with one TC Creative teammate.

How did you come to work with TC Creatives?

I posted my listing for an e-mail marketing partner in an entrepreneur group on Facebook. TC Creative responded and sent their credentials. We looked at other vendors, but they stood out the most.

In total, we’ve spent between $5,000–$10,000 with TC Creatives.

We began collaborating in May 2019, and it’s ongoing.

Since I’ve been working with TC Creatives, our e-mail open rate has increased by about 25%.

How did TC Creatives perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team has managed the project very well. We communicate by e-mail mostly, but also correspond through an app, which is how TC Creatives sends marketing content for approval.

As of now, there isn’t anything they could do differently.

Before starting a project, understand your business flow.

Web Development & Marketing for Product Retailer

"TCC has been instrumental in collaborating with me to find ways to increase my brand presence."

Nov. 2018 - Aug. 2019

TC Creatives provided comprehensive web development and marketing services to an independent retailer. This included web development, social media advertising, and general business strategy advice.

Natalie
Owner, Yanci Na

The services provided by TC Creatives went far above all expectations and even helped lead to and satisfy completely new goals from where the project began. Their team was patient, professional, and extremely knowledgeable about their work and the industry in which they operate.

My name is Natalie and I am the owner of Yanci Na at www.YanciNa.com. I am just one person that, before becoming disabled, was a hospital applications analyst. When I found myself unable to work the high-stress field of healthcare informatics, I turned to business ownership.

With no funds, support or help, I was able to launch SEVERAL businesses; importing parts from all over the world and, because I couldn't afford any employees, able to sell my products at a fraction of the price of everyone else. I am all about being self taught and using very little to make the most of any opportunity.

This mindset started me on the path of metaphysical jewelry, charm bracelets, necklaces - and much more. Once I got a small following, I wanted to increase my online presence by doing an official website. That's where TC Creatives came in.

For what projects/services did your company hire TC Creatives?

New business owners are often ill-prepared, lack the proper verbiage to properly tell potential customers what they need and they execute their vast talents poorly. This is where TC Creatives SHINED. Not only was I given a hell of a telephonic consultation, but I was also given an official proposal (in the form of a PDF) containing a synopsis of the direction of the website, previews of TCC's picture editing abilities and detailed information that I would've never thought of.

Anything TC Creatives required of me (such as product names, definitions and pictures) was coached constantly. I learned things like how to properly use camera aperture and a slew of other little details that kept me from spending hundreds of dollars on a professional camera and, although she edited them, TCC also gave me tips on how to maximize Adobe Lightroom to do it for myself.

This mindset was applied throughout the entire process. TCC has shown me things that have NOTHING to do with web development, but thought I could use - and I am using - to this day. After the website was up and running, TCC began the social media marketing strategy. Automation was set up. Pictures were up and running. Requests were made before the last minute always.

I am a simple person. I don't want to be a billionaire. I want to be comfortable. I want to be able to set up my business(es) where they can work around my disabilities. No more clocking in for me! I want to be set up to make money irrespective of my physical presence. I had a simple small-scale format for this. TCC is helping me to go larger scale.

The website is just the beginning of a beautiful business relationship. From there, TCC lays the dream out for me; quite literally helping me to build upon my imagination of what my business COULD be! I literally came to TCC for a website. Instead, I was given an entire long-term businesses venture plan. TCC has exceeded my expectations and cause me to create new ones.

I went looking through several small business arenas using social media and other platforms on the internet. TCC stood out and gave me the best presentation.

Although it is not a part of the job description or agreement, TCC provides business management, organization, planning, hand holding, life coaching, debate coach - you name it. This project was much longer than what it needed to be, but that was because of me and my limitations.

TCC worked around those limitations effortlessly. Much patience was needed for a disabled client who has up and down moments, doctors appointments, etc. Again, all I wanted was a web site. I received so much more.

I only spoke with Tiff, but there are several people working behind the scenes to get the job done. I know this because of her background knowledge on everything from the best/cheapest/most effective products as well as any products that correspond with them.

There are things I'm signed up for that I am still wrapping my head around. I get confused by the mere thought of all the different interfaces that run behind the scenes of my websites. That's what I like though. I want my viewers to see a clean, professional site - whatever it takes to get there.

TCC has been instrumental in collaborating with me to find ways to increase my brand presence. They have even been kind enough to lin me with their other clients in an effort to network my new products into her client's very own client base. I continue to reach out to Tiff with any questions I may have and never once was I told "The website's up ma'am. My business with you is done." I get answers as soon as she is available. I can ask any question about anything and if she knows it, she'll help.

TCC does a lot of juggling. What I personally liked about her management skills is that she knows how to let me be (if I need to heal) and how to step in without sacrificing her other clients' needs. She does a great job of juggling it all together. I ever once felt as though I was on the back burner or left to the side.

That's simple: - Professionalism - Efficiency - Reliability - Stern, but fair - Timely - Organized - all the makings of a business mogul.

There are none. However, what I will say is that when you are doing a website, you have the website side of things and you have the business that the website is detailing. When two people KNOW what they are talking about, lines will get blurred. I tried my best not to cross those lines and stick to what I do, but there are times that TCC may not understands the workings of my abilities, but, they are willing to listen and learn them.

I wanted a partridge and a pear tree on my website in the beginning. Now? I want what's there. Why? Because I had to be taught these things. I don't do websites. TCC does. Once it was explained what a massive undertaking this project was going to be, I damn near don't want to do another website again in life.

Overall Score Professional Perfection.
    I've never had to wait long for anything and none of her other clients suffered due to my inability to meet a deadline.
    I wouldn't change a thing except pay TCC more if I could afford to.
    At the price TCC charges, you won't find better. PERIOD.
    I already have - to several people.

Branding & Strategy Workshop for Retail Business

"I was impressed by the wealth of knowledge and the clear next steps they offered."

May 2018 - Feb. 2019

TC Creatives facilitated a branding workshop to identify a purpose, mission, and strategy.

Sandra Gillot
Owner, Jewelry Brand

The workshop produced various branding materials such as logos and letterheads. Takeaways from the session have served as the foundation for future business growth. TC Creatives was a well-prepared team with a streamlined working style.

Owner of an up and coming jewelry brand.

For what projects/services did your company hire TC Creatives?

Bold Brand Workshop

To create a logo and branding scheme to align with the objective/look and feel of my company.

I found this particular company through Instagram and was able to see first hand the work done for past clients. I was impressed by the professional look of the logos and immediately reached out for a quote.

The Bold Brand Workshop was a necessary first step to bringing my vision to life. This workshop truly helped me better define the foundation and "meat" of what my company is and who it's for.

It forces you to truly delve deep so that every word in your mission, purpose and overall strategy isn't just a filler or fluff but has actual meaning and importance. I would recommend this to all levels from a startup to a company in need of rebranding!

I walked away with a comprehensive and put together packet that properly describes my company, its purpose and a proper logo.

A hard drive with all the materials I would need with those logos (i.e. letterhead, for trademarking, etc) were set up for my continued use. This has streamlined my process and I look forward with working with this company for the website set up in the near future.

The company preferred that there be one point of contact in order to properly streamline the workshop. Too many hands in one pot can cause confusion and that was

I was impressed by the wealth of knowledge and the clear next steps they offered. They were punctual, prepared, and great at providing guidance and clarity.

On the pricier side (for a start up) but you get what you pay for