Committed TO Quality

Tarasaka Quality Provider is a leading Website Design and Development Consultancy in Ahmedabad. We are committed to providing high-quality services in web technology. We specialize in the fields of web development, graphics designing & maintenance, website redesigning, web programming, e-commerce solutions, and digital marketing for businesses. We believe in keeping the long term.

Ahmedabad, India
  • Harmony Homes3
    Ahmedabad, GJ 382481

Web Development for Online Sales Education Platform

"They created a site from scratch, made it visually appealing, and added great functionality all within three weeks."

February 2020

TARASAKA updated a website for an online sales education platform. The team added new pages and functionality and worked to improve the UI/UX designs of the site.

Alpharetta, Georgia
Emanuel Carpenter
Founder, SDR Master Class

The updated website saw an increase in traffic and new sales, meeting the expectations of the internal team. TARASAKA provides high-quality results in a timely manner, focusing on the needs of the client. The team is hard-working, knowledgeable, and skilled.

SDR Master Class is an online education platform for sales people. I am the founder.

For what projects/services did your company hire TARASAKA?

I hired TARASAKA to upgrade my website for cosmetics and functionality.

My goal was to make my website more visually appealing and function so that I can sell more courses.

I connected with Rashi via LinkedIn. She explained their capabilities and shared how they have helped other companies.

Add functionality. Make the site visually appealing. Add new pages.

I don't know.

My traffic has increased tremendously and I was able to make at least one net new sale.

It was extremely effective.

Testing could be improved. I discovered that potential customers could gain access to my products without paying for them. If there was more testing to make sure the credit card entry system worked, this could have been avoided. I feel like I may have lost money because of this error.

Web Development for Print Company

"I’m more than happy with their work."

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

TARASAKA developed an e-commerce website for the client using WordPress. This included a design tool for customers.

Sweden
Kemal Acar
Owner, Foxprint

The website TARASAKA designed is user friendly and aesthetically pleasing. They were dedicated to the project and easy to communicate with. Their time stuck to deadlines and delivered what they promised.

I’m the owner of a printing company in Sweden. We also provide graphic design services.

What challenge were you trying to address with TARASAKA?

I hired them to make a website for me.

They developed my WordPress website. It’s a webshop for print products like flyers and banners. It has a configurator for sizes, prices, and so on. They also installed a design tool on the website so customers can preview their pieces.

Rashi (CTO) was my main contact person. She also had a developer working for her.

How did you come to work with TARASAKA?

I posted the job on Upwork and Rashi sent me a message to my company email. We met over Skype, and I felt comfortable working with her. I hired them because I had a feeling they could work fast. I checked out their other work, and it was good.

We spent approximately $1,000.

The project started in December 2019, and the project ongoing. We launched the website this week.

Rashi is very communicative, and she keeps deadlines. The website looks good. It’s very easy to navigate and it has a great design. I’m more than happy with their work.

How did TARASAKA perform from a project management standpoint?

They were always available when I wanted to have a meeting to discuss a change or a new design. Rashi provided consistent updates and kept me on track so the project could move forward promptly. They kept deadlines and did what they promised.

Their dedication to the project was impressive. They were easily available and spent a lot of time working with me.

No. Rashi did her best from the beginning.

You shouldn’t hesitate to get in touch with TARASAKA.