Developing Brands & Telling Stories

TANGA Digital is a boutique marketing consultancy that specializes in digital marketing communications for SMEs.

Our cost-effective services provide businesses of all industries with expert marketing support as and when required. Whether as a holistic approach or just as an extension to your internal marketing function, our small but dedicated team is able to assist on all fronts.

At the heart of our business is an unquenchable passion and desire to help develop brand stories and businesses. Coupled with our bespoke approach to marketing solutions, it's this desire that differentiates us from competitors.

From the initial introduction, TANGA Digital will always be on hand to help develop your business or brand, no matter your size, offering or marketing objectives. Our services are fully encompassed within our three pillars: Creative, Strategy and Management. We will be there throughout your entire marketing journey, from strategizing and creative content planning, right through to campaign production and management.

2018
Cannock, United Kingdom
  • 34 Canterbury Way
    Cannock WS12 3YR

Bespoke Company Brochure  Image

Bespoke Company Brochure

Challenge:

Our client is a leading recruitment consultancy which specialises in sourcing quality talent within green industries, from c-suite right through to ground level roles. With their expanding global presence, there is a growing need to unify the branding and appeal to new businesses in a new and visually appealing way.

Solutions:

TANGA Digital took on the exciting

and interactive challenge of rebranding several elements of the client’s marketing collateral. This predominantly centred around creating a bespoke all up company brochure, followed by supporting one pagers, leaflets, presentation templates and ad hoc design files.
Paid Social Media Image

Paid Social Media

An example of a recent customer acquisition and retension campaign

Google & LinkedIn PPC Campaign - Executive Recruitment Firm Image

Google & LinkedIn PPC Campaign - Executive Recruitment Firm

Challenge:

The client’s competitors had begun to advertise on AdWords in increasing volume and intensity, which gradually resulted in lower ad positioning, Google indexing and greater competition for key search terms. Their account quickly became more expensive with declining ROI and KPI performance. After several months of steady account stagnation, TANGA Digital was brought in to increase brand

awareness and help the client regain market position through PPC.

Results:

Google Adwords campaign: April 2019 - September 2019

The figures below are from the six month TANGA Digital campaigns, compared with the campaigns from the previous six months by the previous agency.

● Impressions - 615K (392K increase)

● Clicks - 3.53K (1.47K increase)

● Conversions - 245

● Conversion rate - 6.99%

● Average Cost-Per-Click - £0.26 (£0.18 decrease)

● Direct phone calls - 10 (9 increase)

● LinkedIn Impressions - 26.9K

● LinkedIn Clicks - 88

● LinkedIn Landing Page Actions - 87

Social Media Marketing for Real Estate Gambling Company

"He’s very helpful in obtaining certifications for Facebook and Google."

May 2020 - Ongoing

Acting as the community manager for a gambling company, TANGA Digital obtained certifications necessary for the client to advertise on popular social media channels. They now manage activity and ads on social.

Raquel Alvarez
Marketing, Real Estate Gambling Company

Organized and thoughtful, the team was successful in taking critical first steps in future digital advertising and marking efforts. They communicate and stick closely to a defined social media posting schedule, keeping all parties on the same page. Their strategic thinking was commended.

I’m handle marketing for a real estate management company.

What challenge were you trying to address with TANGA Digital?

It’s very hard for us to advertise on Facebook because our services involve gambling. We needed a certification for Google, Facebook, and Twitter. We needed help with social media marketing.

He’s our community manager and obtained the certifications for all social media channels. We’re able to pay for advertisements now. He works on material, content, and manages all of our social media activity. He does social media advertisements and paid ads.

There’s one person.

How did you come to work with TANGA Digital?

I was looking for a good community manager. We used to work with one but we didn’t get the certifications we were looking for. I got a list on Google of the best community managers in the United Kingdom, but many of them did not agree to take on the work. TANGA Digital was the only one who was interested in working with us. He’s also the second-best rated community manager in the UK.

We've been spending about $500 each month.

We started working together in May 2020, and the work is ongoing.

We're trying to get more people to our website, aiming to start our activity in September. He is helping us toward our goal that would be impossible without him.

How did TANGA Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

We use email and phone calls. He always delivers on time and sends me a social media posting schedule. That involves providing reasoning behind why we should post certain things and strategic approaches for platforms like Twitter and Instagram.

He’s very helpful in obtaining certifications for Facebook and Google.

No, there’s nothing I’d have him improve.

He’s a very hard worker. He always does things on time and is very fair.

The price is very fair.
    I’ve already recommended him to people.

PPC & Paid Advertising for Children's Products Retailer

“I’d recommend this agency because the results are really, really good.”

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

TANGA Digital handles PPC and advertising efforts for an online children's products retailer. Working from scratch, their team manages the client's Facebook ads targeting mothers, families, and parents.

Head of Marketing, Online Retailer

The client is happy with the PPC efforts and has seen an exponential increase in orders. TANGA Digital handles every step of the process and delivers effective results. Their rates are cost-beneficial and reasonable from a financial standpoint. Communication is good overall but could improve.

I’m the head of marketing for an online retailer that sells baby and kids products like pushchairs, wooden toys, clothing, footwear, and those kinds of things. Our products are for children who are newborn babies to eight years old.

What challenge were you trying to address with TANGA Digital?

We needed help with PPC advertising.

TANGA Digital handles our paid ads for Facebook and have worked from scratch. Our target audience is UK moms who are between the ages of 24–40. Our website sells baby and kids products, and all of our target audiences are moms, families, and parents.

I’m only in contact with Phil (Director).

How did you come to work with TANGA Digital?

I knew TANGA Digital because we worked together in the past.

We’ve spent around £200,000 (approximately $247,000 USD).

We’ve been working with them since December 2019, and the work is ongoing.

I don’t have Facebook or Instagram accounts and don’t understand social media. For me, I can only see we’ve gotten more orders which is how we’re judging if the efforts are working well or not. We’re happy with the conversion rate and the cost figure. Our team can see the performance from zero to now and observe if there’s been an improvement, which is why I’m happy with their work.

How did TANGA Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

In the beginning, when Phil would set all the post order ads, he’d ask me to check everything. When I confirmed those things were okay, he’d plan out when the ads would start and finish running. He set up everything for us.

Communication is okay. Sometimes, Phil replies a little bit late, but generally speaking, it’s acceptable. We mainly use email for communication.

Our team had tried someone else and it was a terrible outcome. We had spent a lot of money on the project, but we had no orders for two months, whereas I can see the massive increase with Phil and the number of orders coming in. It has been really effective.

They could be more proactive in giving us more suggestions on anything else we can do for Facebook because we don’t know what to do when it comes to social media.

I’d recommend this agency because the results are really, really good. The monthly payment is reasonable, and they don’t overcharge.

Their performance is good.
    We’re really thankful for the performance we’re getting now from our Facebook paid ads.

Digital Marketing for Website Creation Company

"They’re committed to delivering work that will make us happy."

May 2017 - Ongoing

TANGA Digital provides ongoing digital marketing support. They manage online advertising efforts on Facebook, Instagram, and Google, as well as designing the content for the platforms.

Oxford, United Kingdom
Victor Nonyane
Founder, Oxford Creates

The work from the TANGA Digital team has resulted in a growth in sales for the client, which marks a successful engagement. Their efforts are impressive, as their work meets expectations and their team is dedicated.

I’m the founder of Oxford Creates, a website creation company.

What challenge were you trying to address with TANGA Digital?

We needed help with digital marketing to increase sales and grow our interactions with customers on our website.

They handle our digital marketing, including our advertising efforts on Facebook, Instagram, and Google. They handle all of the design, producing images that are different based on the platforms.

I’m in contact with one person from their team.

How did you come to work with TANGA Digital?

I heard about them through word of mouth; they were recommended as a really good company.

We started working together in May 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

Their work has contributed a lot to our increased sales. I’m very happy with their work.

How did TANGA Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is really good. We communicate daily. If there’s anything I’m unhappy with, I just message or text them and they respond very quickly.

They’re committed to delivering work that will make us happy. They’re a wonderful team and are quite diligent.

They could improve their prices.

Communication is key.

Overall Score I appreciate their service.

Content Marketing to Promote Green Recruitment Agency

"The tasks that I have set him have been delivered to satisfaction."

TANGA Digital researches and writes content to support monthly marketing initiatives. Their goal is to help promote the brand in addition to tackling ad hoc tasks.

Managing Director, Green Recruitment Agency

TANGA Digital's content marketing has caught the green recruitment agency market's attention. A reliable team, they're willing to go the extra mile to contribute to success.

I am the Managing Director of a specialist recruitment organisation.

For what projects/services did your company hire TANGA Digital?

We needed someone who was able to provide well researched content for our monthly marketing initiatives + ad hoc design support for key campaigns and events.

Brand design and brand promotion.

Previously worked with him before. Liked the quality of his work. Good listener and great guy to work with.

Scope was simple:

1. To design our brand taking into consideration our mission, market position and ambitions.
  2. To keep pushing our brand out every month through well researched content marketing (ongoing step).
  3. To provide ad hoc support on demand due to changes/ updates to our brochure etc.

I work with Phil on a one-to-one basis. I share my vision and he executes with brilliance.

We are turning heads, disrupting the market and winning business, which is exactly the return I was seeking.

He's fine. I'm the problem as I'm a very busy man and travel a lot. He's often waiting for me, not the other way around.

His reliability and going the extra mile. E.g. I needed him during Christmas for some urgent support. He was away on holiday but as soon as his flight landed back in the UK, he got straight to work. Basically, he doesn't mess around. He values his clients.

The tasks that I have set him have been delivered to satisfaction. I am yet to be disappointed so cannot comment on areas for improvement at this stage.