Charging your ideas with technical excellence

Tallium Inc. is a trusted partner for your business innovations.

We are focused on crafting custom mobile and web applications for both startups and enterprises, assisting our awesome clients and partners all the way from concept and design to finished product, launch, and maintenance.

Our close-knit team consists of 45 IT experts including professional graphic designers, top-skilled developers, QA engineers, project managers, marketing specialists, and business analysts. We have extensive expertise in creating functional and large-scale marketplaces, social platforms, engaging mobile applications and deep knowledge of AI, gamification mechanics, geomarketing and VR/AR technologies.

We also gladly share our expertise in building reference development processes and provide services of staff augmentation to enhance existing teams with our best specialists.

Working with customers from all over the world, we promote innovation, push the boundaries of design and use only the latest technologies to charge great ideas with technical excellence and flawless execution.

Kyiv, Ukraine

FanLeague (Sports betting) CarDrop (Used car marketplace) iDealer (Shuttle Management System) CharterClick (AirBnB for yachts) DesignContest (Crowdsource design) Connect.Family , 8wines.com , Datscha.com , PrivateMarket.io , HockeyNews.se , Care App
CharterClick Image

CharterClick

AirBnB for yachts - book a boat online in a few clicks.

iDealer Image

iDealer

Shuttle Management System powered by artificial intelligence.

FanLeague Image

FanLeague

FanLeague is a high-performance social betting platform for football fans. The goal of FanLeague is to bring the football fan community together rather than simply creating a platform for placing bets and earning rewards for wagers. The app combines social features with gambling to deliver a truly enjoyable user experience.

DesignContest Image

DesignContest

DesignContest is an online marketplace that brings together more than 200,000 professional graphic designers from around the globe who compete for a design project. The platform allows business owners to run contests for any kind of design starting from a small logo and ending with a comprehensive landing page. Clients receive hundreds of unique design ideas for a fixed price during the contest.

CarDrop Image

CarDrop

Marketplace for used cars with a custom business management system. The Cardrop platform operates as a digital car broker. Representatives of Cardrop inspect the vehicles, give the best possible market price for these vehicles, and sell them on the marketplace. Cardrop ensures that vehicles are picked up and delivered to the nearest delivery point or even to a customer’s doorstep.

Connect.Family Image

Connect.Family

Connect.Family - a mobile social platform that allows you to create a private network of people you value most: your family. Keep track your loved ones on the map, build your family tree in digital form, see other family trees and connect securely anywhere and anytime, share your moments and be kept in the loop. Stay connected.

Care Image

Care

Care is a FREE service app available for iPhone. Care uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you send accident report to your car insurance and to receive service offering from auto repair shops in Switzerland. By using care you will be able to: - Record your vehicle and insurance information - Take photos and describe your car damages - Send an accident report to your insurance

company - Receive offers and communicate with car repair shops

SafeStuff Image

SafeStuff

SafeStuff's digital inventory helps you to catalog all your stuff. You know the saying better safe than sorry? Backup your valuables and make sure you're protected for the things you love. Always know the value of your stuff, keep track of receipts and have proof of what's yours! - Easily add your stuff by snapping a photo - Keep details and receipts safe. Never again worry about losing them! - Use categories and tags - Use

your digital inventory list as proof when you're dealing with insurance claims - Get rid of messy excel spreadsheets and outdated backup folders on your computer. We're mobile and on-demand just like you!

Web Dev & Support for Yacht Charterer

“We were able to finally launch our product internationally.”

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Tallium Inc. provides development services, managing an existing website including server response speed, CRM, and applications. The team optimized features and integrated third-party database solutions.

Dubai, UAE
Vlad Mozharov
General Manager, Charterclick.com

The team produces excellent results on a regular basis, fixing all the challenges concerning the platform. Tallium Inc. ensures the website and applications run smoothly and quickly. They are responsive, deliver on time, and understand the requirements well.

We’re an online booking platform for yacht charters. I’m the general manager.

For what projects/services did your company hire Tallium Inc.?

We hired them to take over all software support and develop new features for our website, CRM, and apps.

To increase our software’s response speed, further customize the product, add flexibility to our features, and maintain our previously built features and apps.

They were referred to us by a friend of mine. We did also conduct around 15 interviews with various companies in different countries and selected Tallium based on their skill set, previous projects, and overall work attitude.

The scope of the project includes many day-to-day tasks, including working on optimizing our server’s response speed and helping to design a better filtering system for our website and CRM. They’ve also integrated third-party database solution providers, various affiliate marketing platforms, and optimized our internal price manager.

We’re usually in touch with our main contact who is the project manager. There’s also a backend developer, a frontend developer, a QA, and a project manager working on the project full-time, with extra back-, frontend, and mobile app developers when required.

They have managed to fix all the mistakes done by our previous development team and we were able to finally launch our product internationally. They’ve significantly increased our website speed and managed to optimize many features.

We never had delays with them, which says everything for us.

They’re on the same page with us at all times and we don’t have to waste time explaining things.

There are things to improve, but nothing specific comes to my mind now.

Overall Score I'm 100% happy with their service.
    We never had delays.
    The best value for money I've experienced.
    They always deployed with a minimum number of bugs.
    Already referred them several clients.

Full-Stack Software Development for Booking Company

“The solution they provided is completely customized, and I like their approach.”

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Tallium Inc. corrected bugs and other issues for a booking platform after a previous developer underperformed. Most of their tasks were small, but they were involved in salvaging the entire stack.

11- 50 Employees

Europe
Vlad Mozharov
General Manager, Charter Click

The platform’s speed and performance are considerably better, and response times have improved. Tallium Inc. managed deadlines well, and they were always responsive. They outshone other vendors, and their background was well-suited to the collaboration.

We are a booking platform. I'm the founder and general manager of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tallium Inc?

We hired them to redevelop a product for us. We previously worked with another team of developers, but we didn't have a great experience with them. The platform launched before Tallium took over, but we faced a lot of issues from the previous development team. The speed of the portal was bad, and the portal was full of bugs.

All of our developers are outsourced. Tallium redeveloped elements within our entire stack, and they completed everything we required of them. When they took over, they fixed everything left over from the previous team. The majority of the tasks we give them are small, and most of their work included adjustments to the existing platform.

We're in direct contact with a project manager, and the rest of the team includes a frontend developer, a backend developer, and a quality assurance manager. Sometimes, we involve a designer or their CEO when we face something challenging. There may be other team members that we don't interact with.

How did you come to work with Tallium Inc?

A friend of ours referred them. After a long round of interviews with twelve or fifteen companies, we liked Tallium's presentation and decided to hire them. We liked their pricing and their quality, and there was no danger that they would outsource the work to another company.

We've spent more than $50,000 so far.

The project started in March or April 2018, and we’re still working together.

They optimized the speed to a higher level, and they rewrote parts of the portal. Response times are much better, and I'm happy with several of the backend optimizations they've provided. We're going through a round of investment, and our new budget will allow for more development. I plan to give them bigger tasks and continue working with them.

How did Tallium Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is good from my viewpoint. I prioritize deadlines, and we've never had an issue. My contact person responds in a timely manner, and I would rate them very highly. We use Slack to communicate, which works quite well for us.

The solution they provided is completely customized, and I like their approach. Compared to the other companies we considered, they had a much better background and portfolio.

Based on our current needs and our budget, I'm very happy with everything they do. There may be things they can improve, but nothing specific comes to mind.

Ask them to present solutions and show you their portfolio. Their previous work helped us choose them. Get to know them personally and follow your instincts. If you feel their approach is right for you, hire them. They're professional, honest, and easy to work with.

Overall Score Overall, I'm satisfied with their process and communication. They're very easy to work with.
    Scheduling is very important to us, and they deliver everything on time.
    For the quality we receive, I'm happy with the cost. We pay less to them than we did to a previous developer, and their work is much better.
    I'm happy with the work they provide, and I have no issues with them.
    I've already referred them to colleagues and friends.

App Development for Business Consulting Company

"Tallium has given the best performance of any team I've seen so far."

Nov. 2018 – May 2019

Tallium provided full-stack development services to help create a social network mobile app for both iOS and Android. They managed everything from server hosting and APIs to design and infrastructure.

New Jersey
Ramray Saikam
Krivi Associates

Tallium delivered a flawless app that has already been downloaded more than 100 times since it went live just four days ago. The team excelled at project management and was always very responsive and attentive. They offered valuable insight, yet respected the client's preferences.

I work in consulting at Krivi Associates, Inc. which is a limited liability company. Currently, I'm also the owner of Connect.Family. Since I just started my business, I don't have many employees yet.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tallium?

I hired Tallium to develop my app, Connect.Family. At a high level, it lets users build a family tree. It's great for people like me who immigrated to the US and have family members in a different country. Our kids and grandchildren will be able to use the app to learn about their ancestors via the knowledge they provide about the culture and how they're related to us.

My product is a social media network that is purely for connecting family members and friends. Tallium developed the app from scratch for both the Android and iOS platforms. I provided a document that described what I was looking for and how I envisioned the app should work, and why I started this concept.

At the start, I had a call with the CEO. He had a couple project managers and developers join to go over my requirements and plan together. After they took a couple of days to review, they came back with their thoughts, a design, wireframes, and an estimated cost and timeframe for the solution. The team was very professional and presented thorough feedback after listening to my requirements.

They developed the technical infrastructure and added key functionalities for the system.  Users can invite all their family members and then create their own groups. There are features for chat, video calls, and sharing media exclusively within a user's specific network.

They recommended tools for the backend architecture, hosting, technology to use for the frontend on iOS and Android. They offered a more affordable option than expensive in-house development from scratch. Instead, they used an API to get a better value for the services.

They assigned people with different skills sets to our project whenever the phases changed. In total, I believe about 10–12 resources worked with us at various phases.  They were all fantastic.

How did you come to work with Tallium?

I was looking for a good development agency.  I used a different team to design another app's logo, and they connected me to Tallium.

I spent around $26,000–$27,000.

We started working together in November 2018. The app just went live for both iOS and Android four days ago.

At this point, it's only been four days since the app launched. In this period, the first month live, I'm considering the bugs we identify and feedback from various end users.

By the end of June, I'm planning to start a marketing campaign to give us a better picture of what the usage statistics will be. As of now, we've already had over 100 installations.

How did Tallium perform from a project management standpoint?

From a project management standpoint, their performance was absolutely fantastic. They use a tool called Jira where I can track all the tasks they're working on and see their progress and how long it's going to take.

In my work as a consultant, I've traveled  to many parts of the country and across the globe and have seen many service providers. Tallium has given the best performance of any team I've seen so far.

The best part about working with Tallium is how well they keep you informed. They not only tell you what needs to be done, but also what, when, and why.

Tallium always supports me and offer multiple options to choose from. Rather than taking a stance, they leave it up to the client and provide all the knowledge you need to make the right decision.

I wouldn't say they need to improve anything. There's nothing I want them to change. I've asked them to continue hosting my product.

Try to prepare yourself before you ask them to get on a call. Clients should do their homework and clearly present all the requirements so Tallium can come back with clear cut details about the resources and work the project requires.

They're highly skilled technically. Giving them the right information will help you get the best results out of your work together.

Overall Score My overall experience collaborating with them was excellent. I enjoy working with them and plan to continue.
    They say what they can and cannot do honestly and stick to those promises.
    The price isn't bad compared to their market and in other countries. They deliver great quality for the cost.
    I've already started recommending them. I gave their information to my colleague who is making an app for medical space.

iOS, Android, & Web App Dev for Gambling Company

“We had a third party review the code and it passed with flying colors.”

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

June 2016 - Aug. 2017

Tallium provided web-based and native iOS and Android app development, using Laravel PHP, Swift, Java, and Angular.js 2 for the front- and backend. They worked on the project from scratch through to its launch.

11- 50 Employees

St. Julian's, Malta
Henrik Åsén
CTO, FanLeague Ltd.

The finished applications fared well after testing and were only able to launch so quickly thanks to Tallium’s involvement. Their team provided excellent, daily communication, demonstrating their expertize and working smoothly to accommodate the changing scope.

FanLeague is a social pool-betting application for the European market, primarily focusing on the UK and on English football.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tallium?

They’ve been working as our full production team, at least on the development side, since the beginning of our project. That included iOS, Android, and web application development.

Tallium developed our platform for the web and as native applications for Android and iOS. They used Laravel PHP for the backend and API, Swift and Java for the native applications, and Angular.js 2 for the frontend.

The initial specifications were made by us, but Tallium were part of the blueprint drawing process, which was done for the entire platform. They were involved from the beginning, doing the specifications and assisting during the planning phase. We’ve been working with them for some years now, during the initial launch, but also for maintenance and updates.

The size of our team has varied from 12–22 people, averaging around 16. Depending on the phase of the project, we’ve needed to add additional resources.

How did you come to work with Tallium?

I’ve worked with them on products before, so I had them in mind. I think I found them through a mutual contact in Ukraine.

The total cost of their development work has been $1.5 million so far, at least.

We starting working together in July 2016, and the engagement is ongoing. We started blueprinting the project one year before launch. Actual development started a few months later.

We wouldn’t have been able to launch the app as quickly without Tallium. We had a third party review the code and it passed with flying colors, from both a security and an aesthetic point of view.

It was a fairly complex product. We have licenses in the UK, Malta, and Uganda, so there were quite a few complex requirements on how we could operate in terms of the technical, infrastructure, and security sides. Tallium are willing to help us succeed in getting stuff done.

How did Tallium perform from a project management standpoint?

The relationship has worked really well. They deliver on time, as requested, and they remain open to changing requests during the process. We’re detail-oriented people, and it’s worked out.

We communicated quite often. I coordinated the effort from the product side, and I called them more than once a day. We also used sharing tools; for example, I'd specify something in Jira, and they’d make it happen.

They’re really agile—the product requirements changed often, and we worked in a scrum methodology. From a sprint perspective, we managed to change most of the scope, while still keeping our eyes on the product that we wanted to deliver. They handled significant changes across a huge project. The way they kept track of all the small details was impressive.

They ask the questions that need asking and fully understand what is required, which keeps costs down. It’s really good relative to our market, but also to other markets, in terms of value.

We’ve had discussions along the way and have given them feedback on where they needed to improve. They’ve been keen to take that feedback and have made all the fixes requested. For example, we weren’t performing as well on Android as we were on iOS, and there were some delays solving this. They put together a team that helped us catch up.

I would definitely recommend them. They can take on customers who know exactly what needs to be done and want to go down to the nitty gritty of all the details, as well as more vague projects. They can deliver either web- or app-based platforms.

They did everything they could, including topping up the team to make sure they would deliver on time.
    I’ve worked with a lot of offshore markets and Ukraine has been the only one that worked for me.
    They’re a really good team to work with, in terms of both development quality and security.
    I’ve already recommended them.

GPS & AI Web App Dev for Automotive Company

“In addition to their great communications, their deliverables have exceeded our expectations.”

Feb. - Oct. 2018

Tallium designed and developed a web and mobile app for Android, incorporating AI and GPS technology.

Calgary, Canada
Chelsea Fennel
Founder, iDEALER, Inc.

Tallium developed a seamlessly functioning app that is anticipated to perform very well in the field. Highly organized, responsive, and transparent in their approach, working with their team has been a great experience all around.

I'm one of the owners and founders of iDEALER, Inc., a company that creates solutions for automotive dealerships in Canada.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tallium Inc.?

We engaged Tallium to help us create an app for dealerships that would offer their customers shuttle solutions when they had to drop their vehicles off for services.

Tallium designed and developed a web and mobile app for Android that incorporates some AI features. Collaborating with our team on the concept, they designed and developed the platform to include GPS technology and a customer interface that could be used on any device between drivers, dealerships, and customers.

I work with a project manager, who manages others on the team.

How did you come to work with Tallium Inc.?

Tallium was referred to me. Out of the other companies we were considering, their experience and unique approach to executing the project stood out the most.

Our project budget is $375,000.

We started working with them in February 2018 and just launched the product internally and are still in a testing phase.

So far, the app Tallium has developed has tested seamlessly. They've successfully incorporated technology that helps drivers find the best routes to drop off and pickup customers, accounting for traffic and other factors.

How did Tallium Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

We rely on their project manager to keep everything on track, and they've consistently met deadlines and expectations.

They were able to tailor our idea and come up with a unique end product. In addition to their great communications, their deliverables have exceeded our expectations. I also liked that Tallium took the time to break down the budget in the proposal, so there were no hidden or surprise fees. They've been very transparent throughout the process.

Overall Score We plan to continue working with them on more projects in the future.
    They consistently meet deadlines or deliver ahead of schedule.
    They've been transparent and consistent with their costs.
    They've exceeded expectations.
    We've had a great experience with them.

Web and iOS Design

"Their speed and project management component are what I find makes them unique from other firms."

2015 - Ongoing

Tallium was hired to build an iOS and web application. They took the company from design to development and carefully planned every step of the way.

Jaroslav Verejitajaka
CTO, SafeStuff

As of August 2016, the app is only in the beta version with 100 downloads and received positive feedback from friends and family as the testers. There were some issues found, but they are not optimal and can be improved. Tallium delivered according to plan, and everything went smoothly and on time.

SafeStuff is a startup. The whole project initiated about a year ago [in 2015].

I'm mainly the CTO, but we are small, so I jump into whatever needs to be done. I do the CTO side of things and product development.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Tallium?

We needed to develop the SafeStuff application.

We needed to build the iOS and the web version. They did the entire cycle from design to development.

How did you come to work with Tallium?

I met them a while ago. I heard about them and was familiar with their site design contest, which I was using for this project as well as other projects to get a logo created. I was very happy with the design contest, with how the logo looks and feels. I knew Olek [Mykolaienko, cofounder and project manager], who is my contact at Tallium, and I trust him. Their pricing is competitive as well. From what I've seen, I like the quality of their work.

It is $50,000.

It's an ongoing project. We released the MVP [minimum viable product] version recently. We're working with them on maintenance, and we will continue working with them with new releases.

We just released the app, so we haven't done any marketing. It's only the beta version right now with friends and family testing it. We've had 100 downloads [as of August 2016]. People are happy. We've gotten positive input. There are some issues that people suggest are not optimal and can be improved. We'll resolve that in the next iteration. Our goal right now is to test with a small crew of users and listen to feedback.

How did Tallium perform from a project management standpoint?

I was very happy. They were very quick. From day one, they prepared a nice plan. Tallium emphasized when my involvement would be required like during the wireframing and testing processes. They set expectations very well, and they have delivered according to plan. The project manager was the bridge between me and the rest of the development team. Everything went smoothly and on time.

What distinguishes Tallium from other providers?

Their speed is the differentiator. I've worked with other firms in the past, but before these guys started writing code, they made a meticulous plan regarding how the whole project will be executed. It kept us on the same page. They executed very effectively. I expected things to take more time based on my previous experience. They've been very efficient. Their speed and project management component are what I find makes them unique from other firms.

Is there anything Tallium could have improved or done differently?

They could improve the quality of their design maybe. I understand the price I'm paying, so I'm not going to get great design.

That's the part I'm most impressed with.
    They are definitely a good deal.
    I'm very happy.
    I've referred them already. When I refer them, I tell people you can maybe find better design, but then you have to pay much more. Given their price, I think they offer amazing quality.

Web Development for Home Interior Site

“Tallium is incredibly good.”

Oct. 2015 - Ongoing

Tallium is developing informational and e-commerce websites to automate a business’ processes and create an online presence. The project will also involve advertising via brochures and digital marketing.

Romania
Christelle Hafstead
Owner, dekoLiv

The websites — which are currently in prelaunch — have received positive remarks from the users. Tallium constantly provides high-quality deliverables within deadlines, and the team is recognized for their inexpensive cost through which they deliver excellent results at affordable rates.

I am the owner of dekoLiv, a leading retailer of stone veneer in Europe, and we are currently gaining popularity in the United States. We employ 250 people, and our main manufacturing operations are in Romania.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Tallium?

We hired Tallium to help us transition into e-marketing and e-commerce. We have learned a lot through the process, and they have been fantastic to guide us through everything and aggregate our existing resources and documents together so we could display them through our e-commerce site or through other media channels.

Tallium took us through every step of the process, taking all of our art and used naming conventions so we could standardize everything, upload things automatically, automate processes, and create brochures with new information, including new pictures in the space of an hour or two. We're about to launch one e-commerce site and one informational site about our products for our customers with videos in different languages. For our informational site, one platform has different languages, and we are able to have different products displayed for different markets.

How did you come to work with Tallium?

We came into contact with Tallium through DesignContest because we needed to find new logos. Through that, I saw on their site that they could help you develop a new image through the Internet. That's how I got in touch with them, and then we started first with an e-commerce site, and then we built up from there.

We work with Tallium on a monthly basis, and we get invoices from them. The project is ongoing and they're basically taking that portion of our business over. On a yearly basis, I would say we're probably looking at $40,000 to $50,000. So far, we're spent between $50,000 to $60,000.

We've been working with Tallium since October of last year [2015]. They are the ones telling me what I need, and it's been absolutely fantastic. They have quite a good pool of resources to fit our needs. We're just about to launch our new informational site, Modulo.fr, which looks absolutely gorgeous. I think from talking to them, they're great at training us on how to be independent as well as to update our things ourselves, but there's the whole other side after the creation of these sites. They're going to hold our hand through how to get traffic to our sites, and I think that's an even bigger job than just creating the site itself.

Within the company, our employees have seen the prelaunch version of the sites, and they're absolutely amazed that we have that capability now kind of in house. We are in talks with Lowe's, and they've seen versions of our new platform, and they are quite impressed. We have big customers in Europe, and we've started to show them as well but, for them, what's important is that our traffic goes to them. If we are able to catch a huge amount of customers for them, that will help our relationship.

How did Tallium perform from a project management standpoint?

Tallium is incredibly good. We are the ones that are not providing all the quality that's needed. They are very good to work with. If you are not able to do things in-house, they'll find the resources to help you through it and guide you. That's a hurdle they have to go through, and they're good at it, but often what it is the clients who are the ones that are not able to provide the information they need in time to get projects completed. They have helped us through that, and I would say we have been the greatest impediment to them finishing everything, but they're very good on deadlines.

What distinguishes Tallium from other providers?

I think that their flexibility is their greatest quality. Their costs are low, and they are able to achieve amazing results at a fraction of the cost. When I chose Tallium, I sent out a brief as for what we wanted to do, and I sent it out all around the world to providers in the United States, in India, in the United Kingdom, in France, and in other places, and I compared everything we received. They were one of the most competitive, and they brought about new ideas. They are constantly thinking of how to bring new tools to your business, and they're not fixed on a specific contract. Things evolve with them, and I think you have to be that way if you're creative and to get to a good result.

Is there anything Tallium could have improved or done differently?

There's not many negative things I have to say about Tallium. I have never been frustrated with anything throughout the projects that we worked on with them.

Overall Score They're great. They're absolutely fantastic.
    It's amazing what they'll do. It's a very good value for what you're investing.