We create perfect connections

BRONZE VERIFIED

The right people are the most important elementwhich empowers new technology.

We believe that everything starts and ends with the people, and only perfectly matched talents can create complex solutions.

We care of the most important thing in building a new technological reality – the right developers.

Talent search

We have great experience in recruiting experts for demanding projects. Within this time, we matched hundreds of people with IT market leaders.

If you are looking for exceptional developers to join your team, we can be of help.

Increasing the number of talents

We help to set up the right recruitment process, paying attention to the key factors which impact on efficiency.  As a result, getting a valuable employee is much easier.

Let’s talk about your team needs.

• Powstańców Śląskich 5
    Wrocław, DO 53-332
    Poland

SAP, Iteratec, Divante, The Knights of Unity, mindz, All in Mobile, ITMation DevLabs, Kogena,

Staff Augmentation for R&D House

"The quality of communications was really good, the weekly updates solved most of the potential problems."

Talenger provided outsourced developers and engineers. Their team created a candidate profile and evaluated people.

Marek Gibas
Project Manager and VP of Sales, xBerry

Talenger delivered great candidates and was very efficient overall. Their team was very knowledgeable and helpful. The quality was very high and they had a dedicated account manager.

We are a R&D house specialize in solving problems at the edge of Embedded, Image Processing, and Machine Learning. We are based in western Poland with over 5 years of experience in delivering custom solutions for international clients. We work for customers from Germany, Sweden, USA. I was a project manager responsible for hiring and onboarding new developers to the projects. Working closely with CEO on this.

For what projects/services did your company hire Talenger?

We started with hiring five C++ developers for our Sweden customer then it was two machine learning engineers for another project. A total was around ten developers and two operations. Talenger was responsible for creating a candidate profile finding the right candidate and evaluating them and presenting us with a relevant short list.

What were your goals for this engagement?

At the time we had non HR knowledge so we wanted them to handle the whole process. It was very important for us not to waste time evaluating non-relevant candidates.

The vendor was recommended to us by our friend company. They seemed to have very good candidates quality and claimed to be able to present them a relatively short time, the pricing was also reasonable.

Describe the engagement in detail.

We started each project with a candidate profile, they were asking very deep questions which helps us understand who do we really need. Then we agreed on specific expectations and they started working on our case, each week we had a call to summarize the work done and the results on a weekly basis we were adjusting candidates profile and our expectations. From my experience, it was the first time someone did this so precisely and effectively. We end up with a shortlist of candidates in only a few weeks. The quality of candidates was good that we hire even more developers than previously assumed. Every other project had the similar process.

We had a dedicated account manager with whom we have a weekly update then there was a bunch of recruiters who were working on our case.

Can you share any outcomes from the engagement that demonstrate progress or success?

We hire a dozen employees and even more than we assumed. The candidates' quality was great and we saved a lot of time and money not evaluating the non-relevant ones as we had to do with the other vendors.

What did you find most impressive about this vendor?

The quality of candidates, the speed of work, the effectiveness of helping us hire hard positions to fill in. Their technical knowledge was also impressive and definitely helpful.

So far no but of course they could be a little bit cheaper.

Overall Score We will definitely use them again.
    Went smoothly.
    The cost was reasonable based on the great outcome.
    Actually the highest we ever experienced
    we already refereed them to a sister company.

IT Staff Augmentation for Sales & Development Projects

"We fully relied on Talenger to find the right fit for us, and they made it happen."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

Talenger assisted with the staffing of several software developers and salespeople. The team was onboarded to help with a web application project.

Mateusz Borecki
Co-Founder, Advantage Media

The resources that Talenger provided were talented and hardworking. Collaboration with them will continue in the future. Their honesty and transparency supplement Talenger’s communicative approach. Customers can expect an efficient team that works with budgets.

I’m the co-founder and head of business development at Advantage Media, a digital marketing agency with sales and technical departments. We also provide software development expertise to customize and personalize services in the European market.

What challenge were you trying to address with Talenger?

It’s hard to find developers in the market of software houses here. There are more than 200 software houses, and hiring skilled developers and marketing specialists is quite challenging. We hired Talenger to assist with staff augmentation.

The team at Talenger helped us hire six or seven people, including salespeople and software developers. They assisted us with onboarding them as well. We were working on a web application with a machine learning component through a Symantec engine. The engine was created to differ between two newspapers. The rest involved coding the interweb application.

We had one point of contact that was responsible for us.

How did you come to work with Talenger?

I knew Tom (CEO, Talenger) previously and decided to give him a chance to prove that they could find professionals to work with us. I knew that I could trust him. Back then, we were in the pre-investor phase, which meant we didn’t have much of a budget. I believed that Tom would deliver what we could afford.

We’ve spent around $30,000.

Our engagement with Talenger began in December 2018.

Talenger did an excellent job, and we’re continuing with our collaboration. The people they found for our team were the core of the project. We fully relied on Talenger to find the right fit for us, and they made it happen.

How did Talenger perform from a project management standpoint?

Our project management process was similar to the Scrum methodology. We used Slack to communicate. Each week, we were updated on how much time was being spent and how the recruitment process was going overall.

Compared to other companies, Talenger has a nice startup approach. They sign simple contracts, not creating more formalization than needed. They deliver and remain in touch with their customers. Their team is full of honest and quick communicators.

It’s my first time using this service, so it’s hard to say. I’m not sure how it’s precisely done, but I do know that Talenger delivers. They did an excellent job for me, and I wouldn’t change anything.

They’re affordable and trustworthy. Since we’ve built that trust, we will continue collaborating with them on some projects we’re launching next year.

IT Staff Augmentation for Mobile App Development Company

“The Talenger team helped us a lot.”

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Talenger helps select and hire resources to augment a team that develops apps and software. They also refined the recruitment process.

Kamil Rzeznicki
CTO, All In Mobile

Talenger’s insightful advice and smooth process contribute to positive results. They excel at communication and respond well to feedback.

I’m the CTO of All In Mobile, a company that focuses on web and mobile app development, as well as UI/UX design.

What challenge were you trying to address with Talenger?

We didn’t have enough resources from our side, so we needed a vendor to help with IT staff augmentation.

Talenger recruited UX/UI designers, mobile and frontend developers, and a project manager. Initially, we created the process that they would follow for us. I specified what was important for our company, what we’re aiming for, our price range, etc. They provided market insight on the candidates we were looking for.

We worked with six people from their team, including our main contact person.

How did you come to work with Talenger?

They are the second recruiting company that we worked with. Someone from our business contacts recommended them.

The project cost 120,000 zlotys (approximately $31,500 USD).

We started working together in September 2018, and the work is ongoing.

Based on their recommendations, we created better filters for new employees. It was a nice cooperation. We had some misunderstandings at first, but everything was fine after we made a few comments.

How did Talenger perform from a project management standpoint?

They excelled at communication.

We received great value. The Talenger team helped us a lot.

No, it has been an excellent process.

It’s important that you figure out expectations first. Talenger can handle it, but it’s good to know what you’re looking for.

Recruitment for Internet Marketing Company

"They understood our needs, compared them with the real world and guided us through the process."

Mar. - May 2019

Talenger provided recruiting services for an internet marketing agency. Their team was responsible for hiring a WordPress developer and a marketing manager.

Karol Kwiatkowski
Head of SEO, Strategiczni.pl

The Talenger team successfully hired two candidates to fit the required roles. They are consistently in contact with the client, facilitating a seamless workflow. The team is organized and professional, involving the client in the process to ensure their understanding.

I am a co-founder and head of SEO at Strategiczni.pl. We are an internet marketing agency from Poland. We specialize in SEO and Google Ads.

For what projects/services did your company hire Talenger?

We were in desperate need of hiring a good marketing manager as well as an Wordpress developer.

What were your goals for this engagement?

They were simple. Talenger was supposed to find the above mentioned people for us.

I think that they were recommended to us by a friend of one of my partners. We've got in touch with them, told them who are we looking for and what is the budget of the project. They said that they would deliver, which they did. I liked the no-nonsense approach and a good understanding of our needs. I remember one thing, in particular, they have listened to our needs and expectations and explained to us what we could get in the real world. Their estimates proved to be correct.

Describe the engagement in detail.

Talenger was responsible for recruiting the above-mentioned specialists. I was leading the project on the side and I was in direct contact with a manager responsible for the job at Talenger. As far as I am concerned working with them was a big relief, since I am not associated with HR in any way, the recruitment process was always a difficult task for me. I was glad to be able to have somebody, who actually knows a lot about the whole hiring process do it for me. I was kept up to day with feedback coming on a regular basis.

I was in direct contact with one person. At the launch of the project I was introduced to more people, but the person designated for the project was more than enough for me.

Yup, they've hired 2 people, just as it was expected.

Contact was almost on a daily basis, sometimes when there was more going one we've received more frequent updates. In the end, I've never had to ask for anything or remind them. Everything was just-as-planned.

What did you find most impressive about this vendor?

Integrity. They understood our needs, compared them with the real world and guided us through the process. Actually I was able to learn a thing or two about HR.

At the moment I think that everything is fine.

Overall Score I am happy to work with companies like Talenger.
    They always keep their deadlines. We did not need to remind them about anything.
    The cost was on a good level. Especially considereing the overall effect.
    I am happy with the end result. We've successfully hired two new team members. I am pleased with the results and the overall process.
    I've already refered them to two friends.

Recruitment of QA Testers & Engineers for IT Company

“There’s nothing I can complain about, which is impressive.”

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Talenger recruited IT staff—such as automation engineers and QA testers—for a software testing agency. Their team brought 15 team members on board, in total.

Szymon Chruścicki
Business Development, TestArmy

The client has been pleased with Talenger’s work. There haven’t been any problems, so the collaboration has been a seamless one.

I’m a business development director at TestArmy. We’re a software testing agency that supports IT organizations in their QA testing processes.

What challenge were you trying to address with Talenger?

We needed to recruit a variety of testers: security performance checkers, automation engineers, and QA testers.

Talenger continues to recruit IT staff for our company. They’ve recruited more than 15 people for us, so far.

My main point of contact is Tom (CEO, Talenger). They also have a project manager.

How did you come to work with Talenger?

They were recommended to me by my friend, who gave me their contact information. I reached out to them, and had a first meeting. We have a mutual agreement about assisting one another for different business services.

We’ve spent roughly $25,000 so far.

We started working with Talenger in March 2019 and the work is still ongoing.

They’ve effectively provided specialists for our organization. We’ve never had any problems working with them, so we’re pleased with the collaboration.

There’s nothing I can complain about, which is impressive.

No, I can’t think of anything.

BRONZE VERIFIED