Website Development, SEO services & Marketing.

Takneeki Web Design is a leading website development company based out of Alpharetta, GA. We help small & medium-size businesses in getting more customers and sales- by designing their websites, build an online presence and reputation, and by running internet marketing campaigns on Google, Facebook, etc.

Through our unique search engine optimization or SEO techniques, we ensure that your business rank among the top search results on Google.

Website Development

We build websites for different purposes including E-Commerce, Blogs, Portfolio, a business website with booking functionality, etc. The websites are built using WordPress, Magento, Laravel, and Angular JS. All our websites have advanced-level SEO, which helps to rank them among the top search results on Google.

SEO Services

We provide local SEO, national SEO, and International SEO services.

Digital Marketing

Our Digital Marketing services include Social Media Marketing on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc. We run highly qualified ads, which target only the potential customers and audience who will be interested in your business or services. As Google AdWords expert, we also run high cost-effective ads on Google.

Looking for a complete solution to overcome your biggest challenges. Get in touch with us to discuss your projects.

Alpharetta, GA
  • 4204 Collingwood Lance
    Alpharetta, GA 30022

Google Ads and SEO Image

Google Ads and SEO

We are running Google Ads and SEO for Parrot Pro Auto Spa, Marietta GA

SEO Marketing for the Atlanta Makeup Artist- Shikha Arya Image

SEO Marketing for the Atlanta Makeup Artist- Shikha Arya

Shikha Arya is a senior makeup artist at DIOR. Our relationship with her started when she was looking for a Website freelancer on Social Media. After, a few discussions, we decided to start with SEO Marketing, which would establish her online presence and on Google My Business and Google Maps

Since she is personally committed to her brand, we decided to use her

name itself as the brand name.

We started by creating her Google My Business profile and then optimizing her citations on different platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, Thumbtack, etc.

We also did Social Media Marketing on Facebook & Instagram. The posts on Facebook reached twelve thousand people,  got 700 engagement, and increased the page likes by about 50 in a month.

Shikha Arya- Makeup Artist now ranks among the top three in the different cities including Alpharetta, Roswell GA, Duluth GA, Sandy Springs, Johns Creek, etc.

Jack of all Drains - Website for Plumbing Services Image

Jack of all Drains - Website for Plumbing Services

Jack of all Drains had a simple website they built using DIY tools on Google. The wanted us to re-brand & create a fresh website to attract more customers. As 24/7 emergency plumbing service providers in Dahlonega, GA, they also service the entire Metro Atlanta area. They wanted to list different categories

of their service and post pictures along with their works.

The website is responsive, with fast loading time on both mobile & desktop. It has basic SEO which led to more visibility in search results. We also threw in a little extra by adding their business profiles on 20 online directories helping in local SEO of their small business

SEO Services for Beauty & Cosmetics Business

"Very apt, always deliver on time and always responded to messages and calls. They ensured that we are in safe hands."

May - Aug. 2020

Takneeki Web Design headed the client's SEO efforts so their business can rank up in the Google search engine and become enhance its visibility to more potential customers.

Atlanta, Georgia
Shikha Arya
Makeup Artist, Shikha Arya

Takneeki Web Design delivers essential SEO initiatives that led to an increase in interest in specifically targeted areas. The team ensured high search engine visibility and have delivered the best possible results in the span of one month.

Owner, Makeup Artist

For what projects/services did your company hire Takneeki Web Design, and what were your goals?

SEO

How did you select Takneeki Web Design and what were the deciding factors?

I had posted an ad on social media. Since then, they always followed up with me after that so I remembered them when I was ready to invest in my business.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and campaigns.

Mostly SEO and Google Business services so I can be searched

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

One SEO manager

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

I started working with this company 5 months ago on my SEO. They do a phenomenal job on the ranking. I am a makeup artist and I started getting booked after 1 month of their services. I started getting calls after my SEO marketing from Alpharetta, Roswell, Marietta, Sandy Springs, Duluth and Johns Creek most of the times. That’s alot of areas to cover in a short span of time. Now I have a business that can be searched and I can make new clients. IT services are important. Do not underestimate them. Highly Recommended !!

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

The knowledge and targeted audience, the way they hit the bull’s eye.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

No, they are great.