VIDEO WITH VISION

Take7 Productions is a full service video production company driven to craft purposeful work. We are a passionate team of creatives in the pursuit of fostering inspiring content. Our Mission: To inspire humanity through creativity. We are never pleased with good enough. Our team is constantly exploring ways to innovate and elevate our medium. We believe in the power stories have to change the world.

That’s why we curate like-minded artists and talented directors that have the voices to cross-pollinate genres. Together we create style infused commercials, music videos, docu-films, and branded content. This breathes into our pursuits of narrative work with short films and features.

Milwaukee, WI
  • 2018 S 1st Street, Suite 312
    Milwaukee, WI 53027

Gerber Technology, Children's Hospital, Atlantic Records, Dodge, MOFILM, VISIT Milwaukee, Yelp

During the beginning of the COVID19 pandemic – the grocery stores were running out of food and restaurants were closing, but Dashers were on the front lines, delivering – keeping us fed and restaurant owners in business.

This spot was a Thank You letter to all Dashers.

Matt Maeson - Go Easy

Director Cody LaPlant wanted to craft a music video that dealt with the duality of Matt Maeson in his song – “Go Easy” – where we feel his sense of imprisonment through the metaphor of his inmate self. Juxtaposing both worlds, we are able to witness the consecutive escapes – where Matt is able to reintegrate himself to truly find freedom.

To receive your Graduated Drivers License you must have at least 30 hours of practice behind the wheel. Children’s Hospital wanted to encourage students to keep practicing, because no one is proficient at anything with only 30 hours of practice.

She Walks for Water

We follow an impoverished family in the Dominican Republic as they make their daily 2km walk to their nearest source of water – the local river, a source polluted with garbage and filled with bacteria.

Revolution Fashion - Gerber Technology

Announcing Gerber Technologies brand new Innovation Center, Director Jordan Larson wanted to craft a promotional video that established a new style for the company’s brand – highlighting the micro factory that is leading the way in fashion technology.

Dashin' Mike - The Departure

We follow Mike – an entrepreneur who wanted to carve his own journey in life – culminating in the decision to embark from his hometown of Tomah, Wisconsin to Doordash across the contiguous 48 states. An ultimate road trip – we witness his departure, where he faces his fears and tribulations as he prepares himself for this epic campaign.

Music Video Production for Musician

“They’re a friendly, open-minded team that’s open to hearing suggestions.”

Jun. 2016 - July 2016

Take7 Productions provided video production services for an independent musician. Their work included lighting, prop creation, and filming for a music video.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Joe Quinto
Independent Musician

Take7 Productions’ work was met with high praise. The music video was aired at a major music festival and won an award. Collaborative and professional, Take7 Productions is a vendor that’s easy to work with.

I’m an independent musician.

What challenge were you trying to address with Take7 Productions?

I had challenges finding video and photography services that met the standards of what I was looking for.

The first video they shot for us was for a song called “Black Magic”, where I collaborated with another artist. The team provided a big light that was meant to mimic moonlight. They also had a couple of cameras to capture everything.

We worked with four people from their team.

How did you come to work with Take7 Productions?

I met their team lead through a good friend, and we became good friends for a year before discussing the project. I played them the song one day and they asked to do a video for it. The rest is history.

We’ve spent around $2,000.

Our project spanned June 2016 and wrapped up July 2016.

The video ended up looking awesome, and we ended up winning video of the year from a global publication. We were also screened at the Milwaukee film festival. Everyone who saw the video really loved it, too. Overall, it was really easy working with them. They’re a friendly, open-minded team that’s open to hearing suggestions.

How did Take7 Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

They were awesome. I had never done something of that magnitude before, so I was a little starstruck when we started. They were very helpful in making things for the video. The team did a lot of things that went above and beyond.

They have a great knack for relating to the people they work with. As an artist, it’s easy to sit back and let the video leads talk about what their vision is, but Take7 is really open to collaboration.

No, I don’t think so. I wish their services were a bit more affordable so I could work with them more, but they charge what they’re worth.

Don’t be afraid to voice what you’re thinking, it’ll make the end result better.

I wish they were cheaper, but you get what you pay for.

Video Production Projects for Boutique Digital Agency

"It’s evident how passionate they are about the business."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Take7 Productions provided videography services for a digital marketing agency and their clients. They did the filming, editing, and post-production.

Austin, Texas
Justin Staples
Founder, JS-Interactive

Take7 Productions provided exceptional videos that helped increase business for the client. The team was personable, yet analytical and attentive. Customers can expect videographers with strong technical and people skills.

I’m the founder of a digital marketing agency. We provide SEO, web design, and web development services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Take7 Productions?

We brought them on to provide videographer services.

They’ve provided videography to multiple clients. They do the filming, editing, and post-production. For each project, they go through an interview process with the client. They also provide B-roll footage.

In addition to working with our clients, they’ve provided video snippets for us directly. We used the videos for marketing on social media.

I usually work with a team of about 3–5 people.

How did you come to work with Take7 Productions?

They produced a video for one of my clients. I saw the footage they shot and I was impressed, so I reached out for a referral.

We’ve invested between $10,000–$15,000.

We started working together at the beginning of 2017. We haven’t worked together recently, but I wouldn’t hesitate to bring them on for another project in the future.

I’m absolutely satisfied. The videos they’ve produced have attracted new clients. They do a great job of making the video subjects feel comfortable. They’re creative and use different angles to get the best shot.

How did Take7 Productions perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very thorough. They put everything down on paper at the beginning of the project, including cost and timelines. They maintain strong communication through phone and email.

It’s evident how passionate they are about the business. They have strong attention to detail and are very analytical, but they’re also personable and easy to work with.

No, I can’t think of anything at this point.

Just be straightforward with them and set clear expectations.

Video Production for Agency's Food Delivery Client

“They’ve produced some of the most beautiful work I’ve ever seen.”

Aug. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Take7 Productions, LLC provided video production services for a creative film agency’s third-party client. Their work included capturing footage of a worker making deliveries in a four-month span.

Anisha Madzounian
Senior Producer, MOFILM

Take7 Productions, LLC’s work has met the mark. The team produced 11 successful deliverables that exceeded expectations. The team is collaborative, prompt, and always willing to devise creative solutions. Customers can expect a fast-paced team that’s willing to work at a moment’s notice.

I’m a senior producer at a creative agency. We connect brands with a network of filmmakers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Take7 Productions, LLC?

We were contacted by a food delivery service and they needed to find a partner to create a video about one of their employees who went across the United States, making deliveries for a living. We had less than a week to find a filmmaker that would be able to capture that employee’s journey. Take7 was only an hour from where that employee lived and was immediately able to start filming.

They filmed this employee for about four months, as they were on the road making food deliveries. The team filmed his departure and met up with him in a number of states to capture footage. In the end, there were 11 deliverables; 4–5 of them were two-minute length films. Six of them were 15–30-second pieces that were used for social media.

We worked with three people from their team, including a creative director, a director, and a producer.

How did you come to work with Take7 Productions, LLC?

I was looking for filmmakers in Milwaukee, so it was hard to find teams that fit the profile and quality of what I was looking for. When I found Take7 I fell in love with their work and they were just a perfect fit.

We’ve spent $90,000.

We started working together in August 2019, and we wrapped up in January 2020.

We’re incredibly satisfied with Take7. It was really wonderful too, because our client attended some of the shoots, and the team had such a great rapport. They were professional, did exactly what we wanted, and provided solutions for us. They’re definitely craftspeople; they never overshot because they had such a clear vision of what they wanted the end product to be. The team took the time to understand our client’s brand and was able to create content based on their tone and style.

How did Take7 Productions, LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

They were the best. The team is incredibly responsive, and they’re willing to make things collaborative. Conversely, if you just want them to take the lead on things, they’re able to do that as well. We communicated via phone and took care of any work I needed within a moment’s notice.

They’re communicative, organized, and quick to work, which we found useful. The team always came to us with creative solutions. They’ve produced some of the most beautiful work I’ve ever seen.

Honestly, no. They’re crushing it.

My advice is to get collaborative with them; it’s a strong suit for them. If you’re looking for a partner, then they’re the team for you.