Taget Media

TAGET Media is a digital marketing agency in Lagos, Nigeria. providing end to end digital solution to your business. We provide services like √ Social Media Marketing
√ Search Engine Optimization (SEO) √ Reputation Management

Hiptv

Viva

Myfarmproduce

SEO, Advertising, Branding & Social Media for Viva Makeup

They carried me along every step. Anything I didn’t like always got rectified.”

Aug. 2017 - Aug. 2018

Taget Media provided social media management for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. They also supplied branding and advertising services through PPC campaigns and Google Ads. Additionally, they worked on web content creation.

Nigeria
Victoria Ikehi
CEO, Viva Makeup

Taget Media’s branding and advertising efforts yielded valuable results and increased company notoriety, overall. The team is friendly, professional, and customer-focused.

I’m the CEO of Viva Makeup, a makeup, and fashion design company.

What challenge were you trying to address with TAGET Media?

I needed help with SEO, advertising, branding, and social media.

They were managing and monitoring my Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube social media accounts. They helped me to promote my brand and advertise for me. They pushed me to make good videos for my own job so they could help advertise in all the platforms. They were responsible for the customer service aspect like responding to comments and questions. They did all my branding and my SEO. They did PPC and Google AdWords. I was involved but they also worked with my employees for the keyword research. They contributed content to my site too.

There were two people.

How did you come to work with TAGET Media?

A friend of mine had worked with them.

We spent less than $10,000.

We started working together in August 2017 until August 2018.

People have gotten to know me more because of the branding they did for me.

How did TAGET Media perform from a project management standpoint?

I let them manage the project while I did other work. They tried to understand their customer’s point of view. They always passed the information onto me to see if it’s okay by me. It was easy to work with them. We have mostly phone calls but sometimes use email.

They’re easy to work with. They’re not rigid. They blend with their customers and try to understand them.

No, there’s nothing I’d have them improve. They carried me along every step. Anything I didn’t like always got rectified.

You will enjoy working with them. They’re friendly.