Denver Web Design | Mobile Apps | SEO

Tag Team Design is a creative agency located in Greenwood Village, Colorado – just South of downtown Denver. Since 2010, our team has helped businesses grow through exquisite design and data-driven marketing strategies for web, mobile and print. We believe in a “Tag Team” approach with our clients and by working together we can develop something much more valuable than just another website or moble app.

Greenwood Village, CO
  • 7400 East Orchard Road, Suite 1900n
    Greenwood Village, CO 80111
  • United States

For small to medium enterprises, Tag Team Design is the partner that truly drives incremental customer demand.

Web Design, Marketing, & SEO for Asphalt Company

"We provide a niche service and they’ve done an excellent job of marketing our brand."

Sep. 2014 - Ongoing

Tag Team Design developed an online strategy to improve the digital presence of a 30-year-old company. They designed a new WordPress site to improve users’ industry knowledge and provide ongoing SEO.

11- 50 Employees

Lafayette, Colorado
Partner, Superior Aggregates

The website generates new leads and users find it highly informative. Tag Team Design took time to understand a niche industry. Unlike their competitors, their responsive, personable staff offered a range of solutions based on budget requirements. They formed a growing partnership through trust.

I’m in charge of operations for an asphalt paving company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tag Team Design?

We wanted to improve our digital presence with a new website and online marketing.

They worked with us to develop an online strategy, offering a range of options for us to choose from. We wanted our website to be informational and highlight the story of asphalt, so they designed a site using WordPress.

In addition to providing graphics work, they set up a number of features. They added a chat function, created a form for potential customers to submit proposal requests online, and set up an interactive map to help customers locate our business. They established our blog and provide content. Users can also download informational documents like material safety data sheets.

Tag Team Design continues to provide SEO services and manage Google AdWord campaigns.

I work directly with Kyle (Taggart, Vice President, Tag Team Design), as well as one other individual who works on the blog.

How did you come to work with Tag Team Design?

We worked with a larger company previously, but found they were more interested in receiving a paycheck than the success of our business. Tag Team Design was a local company recommended by a friend, so I reached out to Kyle.

He was very personable and seemed genuinely interested in our website. Rather than push expensive solutions, he presented me with options based on my budget. This created trust right away.

We’ve spent over $10,000. Given their success, we’ve increased their marketing budget slightly each year.

We started working together in September 2014 and our relationship is ongoing.

We receive a lot of compliments from customers who find the website very informative. This was our priority. We’ve been in business for 30 years, so our story is well known in our community. People know less about asphalt, so we wanted to explain the industry to give customers a better sense of what they’re investing in.

Based on the success of the digital marketing campaigns, we’ve almost entirely abandoned Yellow Page ads. This was a big step for us, as it was our primary marketing method.

The website generates new leads, so we’re currently focused on balancing our attention between our existing customers and new clients coming in through the online portal.

How did Tag Team Design perform from a project management standpoint?

I speak with Kyle at least once a month and he shares our website statistics on a weekly basis. We also meet annually to discuss long-term priorities. We communicate mostly through phone and email, and he’s very responsive.

Tag Team Design has accomplished every goal they’ve set out to do. Any delays are usually caused by my end.

They didn’t know much about the asphalt industry when we started, but they listened carefully and took time to understand our business.

Unlike their larger competitors, they never try to push expensive solutions. Instead of insisting on a pricey, flat fee, Kyle carefully explains our marketing strategies so we understand where our money goes. He’s patient with us and offers a variety of solutions.

I'm satisfied with their work. Every company can improve, but I can’t think of any suggestions at this time. We provide a niche service and they’ve done an excellent job of marketing our brand.

Trust them and give them a chance. Start with a small budget, as you should with any marketing vendor, and let your relationship grow as you see results.

Overall Score I've never had any issues with their team.
    Any delays are caused by my end.
    As a business owner, prices could always be lower, but they’re a good value.
    They’re responsive and provide adequate solutions.

WordPress Dev & Design for Golf Strategist

"Tag Team Design cares about the client’s company and project, and they’re very proud of what’s being created."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Tag Team Design is an ongoing web design and development partner. They handled storyboarding and built the site on WordPress, creating blog and e-commerce sections while providing training and analytics.

Denver, Colorado
Jim Keegan
Chief Strategist, JJ Keegan+

Tag Team Design is a key asset, helping produce 6-figure income and open rates of over 25% on the newsletter. Their ability to capture the brand message and transmit it through a top-quality site is remarkable. Other highlights include responsiveness, great support, and timely delivery.

I’m a golf strategist and one of the leading researchers in the golf industry. I’ve flown 2.7 million miles around the world guiding golf courses and creating value for customers at a foundation level, optimizing the financial performance of their courses.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tag Team Design?

As an author of 5 books, it was important for me to create a brand via a website which people could visit and use to digest our intellectual content.

For a number of years, we had been using another firm which was insisting we use Joomla! as the backend of our website. It required them to be highly involved, and any changes we made to the site took days, weeks, or even months. The site wasn’t flexible enough for us, so we were looking for a new web design firm.

It was Tag Team Design’s suggestion that WordPress should be the backbone of our site and that we could get it hosted through Cloud3. We were interviewed around what our vision for the site was, after which Tag Team created a series of storyboards. They also used a software tool which monitored the project.

As they continued to develop the site, they not only created a place for me to post blogs but also made a secure location where my books and research material could be bought online. Tag Team trained me in writing, editing, and posting our monthly newsletter and blog posts, which only further convinced me that we made the right choice in choosing them.

I believe we have 200 different pages on the site. For example, we’ve created a test bank of questions for universities. Students can log in to the site, download a case study, and complete a series of online questions and answers as they read our book. Students are immediately scored and a professor receives the result.

We’ve integrated various analytics tools like SumoMe, which were optimized based on Tag Team Design’s expertise. I have worked directly with Kyle Taggart, their VP. He has several other people in place to whom he can delegate the tasks I send.

How did you come to work with Tag Team Design?

We interviewed 4–5 firms and selected Tag Team Design because we were impressed with their flexibility. They were also a local firm in Colorado, so we would be able to meet with their team.

How much have you invested with Tag Team Design?

The cost of their work over 2 ½ years has been between $20,000–$25,000. Considering that we’ve generated over six figures in income from the store, it’s been a great investment, irrespective of the positive impact it’s had on our brand.

I started working with Tag Team Design in January 2015. The site was up and operational within three weeks. We’ve continued to make changes and updated to it, interacting with Tag Team on an almost monthly basis. The majority of the work, in terms of the site’s online store and blog, was completed by April 2015.

We have six-figure sales per year, and we can do this securely based on the tools put together by Tag Team Design. What really impresses me is how my brand is presented through the graphics used, and the way in which they captured the essence of who I am.

I am an independent expert in the field; my books are used by 16 different universities and I’ve traveled to 49 countries. For Tag Team to capture that I’m one of the top-10 golf consultants, and convey that message with a simple flow of photographs and bios, was impressive. Tag Team produces a top quality product at a fair price within an appropriate timeline.

Tag Team has integrated a reporting tool called LeadLander into our site. When I create a blog post, I will have anywhere between 200–4,000 views on it. Our open rates on the newsletter are greater than 25%, and the click-through rates exceed 4%.

How did Tag Team Design perform from a project management standpoint?

I can write a book and post things to a website, but I’m not a technician. If I’m struggling with something, I can send Tag Team an email and receive a response in the same day. They will take care of it for me as I’m traveling. While their design is very good, their support is amazing.

They use a whiteboard tracking tool on which every task is posted. I can go in and see the status of the project, the cleared items on the task list, and test the work done. If I think that more work is necessary, I can comment on the item.

What did you find most impressive about Tag Team Design?

The responsiveness and support from their team are unbelievable. I can send a question or a change request for the website and hear back from Tag Team within the day, with the change implemented.

My prior experience with web development firms had been impersonal. Tag Team has made me feel important and special, and I can’t speak towards their responsiveness and personal rapport highly enough. Tag Team Design cares about the client’s company and project, and they’re very proud of what’s being created.

Are there any areas Tag Team Design could improve?

I live in the Microsoft world, while Tag Team uses Apple computers. Sometimes, when we have a GoToMeeting session, we will struggle to get connected. This might happen regardless, so I can’t really say that there is something Tag Team could do differently.

Overall Score They’re my web design and development team for life.
    They absolutely deliver the defined scope of work when they say they will. Any delays in achieving the initial goals were because of changes I made.
    There are other firms which may be less expensive, but there are three components to consider: time, cost, and quality. We can never get the work done fast at a low cost and with great quality. There is always a compromise.
    The quality of the product is exceptional. People have talked about how good our website is during trade shows. We have set the standard for the industry based on Tag Team’s design.
    Clutch is an important website, and being associated with it is very important to Tag Team. It’s my pleasure to spend whatever time I can to help them advance their business.