It's About Time

Tacto is a technology consulting & software development company built by time — time spent in the field, on the job, and around the globe. We work with business leaders around the world to address challenges of time: time to market, time to scale, time to innovate.

We are a growing team of 50+ technologists who selectively advise, build, promote and invest in world-class solutions.

We excel at building enterprise grade applications at startup speed.

Mumbai, India
  • 16th Floor, D wing, Trade World, Kamala Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel,
    Mumbai 400 013
  • Lotus Business Park 14th Floor, Veer Desai Industrial Estate, Andheri West
    Mumbai, MH 400102

Bhatia Hospital  Melcom Group Bella Academy LASH Delivery - Grocery & Alcohol Delivery - "Fortune 100 Client" EPIFruit   Raw nature  Psych online.com  FinanceGym The Home Salon Delivery Solutions Petmate Sinclairs Hotel  MaxGetMore Wodrob NAFA

e-Commerce Website for Textile Company

"They were very professional, and their designers were very creative and very accommodating."

Mar. - June 2014

Tacto Infomedia developed an e-commerce website and handled some digital marketing services. They provided consultation and ongoing support as well.

Zurich, Switzerland
Lipika Bajaj
Owner, Bombay Birds

Tacto Infomedia received positive feedback for delivering high-quality work and for their availability. They are composed of creative designers, but they could add a bigger set of current designers to keep up with the changes in the e-commerce platform.

Please describe your company.

The company is called Bombay Birds. We are a brand based on Indian textiles. Our main markets are Switzerland, Germany, and France.

What is your role?

I am the owner.

What was your goal for working with Tacto Infomedia?

Primarily, we wanted to develop our website to handle e-commerce. We also were looking to conduct some digital marketing, and Tacto Infomedia seemed like a good fit for both of those goals.

Tacto Infomedia was responsible for building our e-commerce website from the ground up. They also did some online marketing for us.

What was your process for selecting Tacto Infomedia?

We had three companies that we contacted for this task, and I think Tacto Infomedia won the bid immediately. We selected them because the proposal they gave was the most descriptive, the most professional, and the clearest for the website and the online e-commerce and marketing. The other companies were not as professional, and Tacto was very quick with their response.

When was the project completed?

The work started in March 2014, and they finished in the first week of June 2014. Then, they continued to support us with fixing bugs, new ideas, and things like that. We're basically done with that particular contract, but we're currently discussing the next line of contract for marketing.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative?

It was less than $10,000.

What were the results of the project?

I could only say very positive things about them, because like I said, they were very quick, efficient, and always available. I live in Switzerland, so there is a time difference, but they never complained about it. They were available to speak on Skype at any time. Their quality was really high. I have only positive things to say about the way Tacto Infomedia worked.

Is there anything unique or special about Tacto Infomedia that really makes them stand out?

I think the only area that they could improve on would be to get a bigger set of current designers, as to what's going on in the current e-commerce website scene because the e-commerce platform keeps changing so drastically, and slowly it's becoming more of a design basis. People are interested in what kind of design you have on your e-commerce site, rather than what you're selling. It needs to be attractive when you open the page. So, I think that's the only place where they could do a little bit of an improvement. They could definitely do better with the current design elements working for them, if they're still doing a lot of e-commerce websites.

What advice would you give a future client of theirs?

While they were working with us, I referred them to a couple of my contacts, and I think they did work for a couple of websites as well, for some friends of mine. I have nothing really negative to say about their service or anything. The only advice is definitely that they could work on their design elements.

They were very accurate.
    I've already done it, and I would do it in the future as well.