A Global Turnkey IT Solution Provider

We are a global turnkey IT Solution and Technology service provider committed, towards delivering Innovative and Quality Solutions. We Specialize in CRM, Healthcare, CMS, PHP, E-Commerce & Application Re-Engineering.

We have deep Industry, Business process and Technology Expertise, Broad global resources with a proven track record of creating inspiring success stories for organizations across the Globe.

Our spirit of innovation and excellence is most evident in how we build and manage our technology , infrastructure. Our in-depth I.T experience enables us to deliver High-Quality, Cost-effective Solutions coupled with Innovation and a tailor made solution, all designed to meet the desired Customer’s Technology needs.

Our Specialist Services:

• E-commerce
  • Application Re-Engineering
  • Content Management System

Our Key Differentiators

• Proven Track Record in Developing and Delivering Complex and critical Solutions for clients to help them achieve maximum R.O.I
  • Complete Focus on Quality and Time

BI & big data focus
BI & big data solutions
CRM functions
CRM solutions

Taction Software works with global enterprises, mid-size corporations, in the followng sectors and more...

• Health care
  • Finance and insurance
  • Utilities and telecommunications
  • Higher education
  • Retail
  • Travel
  • Publication

Inventory Management using SuiteCRM

Automate Uniform Inventory Management and Employee Uniform Allocation processes Using SuiteCRM

Taction worked with one of the organizations from UAE that deals in AC decontamination Services to automate their Uniform Inventory Management and Employee Uniform Allocation processes.

• It included processes like uniform stock management,
  • Stock Barcoding,
  • Allocation and write-off of uniforms along with Employee Information Management.

There was a very high impact on effective Employee Information Management and uniform distribution and tracking.

GoldMine to SuiteCRM Migration

Migrated the GoldMine system to SuiteCRM for one of the USA based company

We migrated the GoldMine system to SuiteCRM for one of the USA based company that deals in Fuel Cards and manage associated discounts and royalty points.

Through the GoldMine system they used to manage only the Customer Information however, once after shifting to SuiteCRM, they haven’t only started managing Customer Information more effectively, but also got an access to better system to manage Pre-sales and Marketing processes.

We configured and customized the lead management processes, vendor management processes, account and contact management process, marketing campaign automation etc.

Sales Automation for the largest Education Company

Taction Software has helped in Sales Automation Process, for the largest Education Company in India and the only company spread across the entire education ecosystem.

From schools to skills; the group empowers over 22 million learners and educators across 34,500+ schools around the world.

We designed a customized solution on SuiteCRM for them to effectively manage online and offline tutorial products, predictable service tracking offered to the schools with a high level of data personalization and security.

It also featured customized Contract and Quote module so that Sales Person does not need to create those manually.

The customized SuiteCRM based system also provided them a platform to maintain information about the competitors, schools, products and their respective business models, along with a tracker of the daily activities of their users.

The Client was having multiple systems in place for other/different processes and a...

CRM Asterisk Telephony Integration

Taction has recently done, SuiteCRM Asterisk telephony integration for one of the leading US based Financial Institutions who deals in the lending business with more than 1000 offices across the US for Inbound and Outbound Calls.

The client wanted Call Center Automation to manage their telephonic conversations with the leads and customers effectively having a tightly integrated platform of Telephone and the backend SuiteCRM system.

As the most cost-effective and integrated solution landscape for the above-mentioned requirements, we proposed to leverage the open source tools like Asterisk (an open source telephony switching and Private Branch Exchange service for Linux) and Zoiper (a free softphone to make VoIP calls through a PBX) integrated with the existing SuiteCRM instance.

As a summary, the solution included the following features :

Incoming Call integration into SuiteCRM

Outgoing Call integration from SuiteCRM...

Implementing SuiteCRM based customized solution for one of the oldest and biggest publication houses in India

Taction Software assisted one of the oldest and biggest publication houses in India in designing, developing and implementing a customized SuiteCRM based solution to automate their Order, Invoice and Contract management processes.

Effective CRM design of the system was a complicated job for the client was offering both Print Media and Digital Media related services through the same Order, Invoice and Contract management processes with majorly different sets of data.

CRM Complicacy goes to the next level when they wanted to work out single Order and Contract for services from Print Media and Digital Media. We designed and delivered the most feasible SuiteCRM based customized solution that catered to their needs fully.

To meet the services related to Digital Media business, Taction Software had to develop a very tight integration with Google AdWords‎ through Google Adwords APIs.

This enabled the client in supporting their end customers with...

ACT to SugarCRM Migration

We migrated ACT!System to SugarCRM for one of the USA based organizations that run a child safety solutions network

It brings together the creative energy and successes of parents, child safety experts, community health educators, law enforcement, firefighters/EMS, teachers, nurses and pediatricians who are dedicated to teaching children to act safely and responsibly.
Our SugarCRM Customization experts extracted the data from ACT!, cleaned data up for duplicity and redundancy and then mapped the fields to the appropriate modules in SugarCRM before finally migrate the values and the relationships to SugarCRM database.
In the cases of migration, Taction Software LLC. approach is to perform detailed analysis of the existing system and the business processes that are automated through it for better effectiveness in the migration of data to SugarCRM environment. We completely retained the relationship between the modules, fields or records...

Taction Software Helped in Sales Automation, Process by one of the well established Design Studios/Companies in USA

We did SugarCRM customization and developed a custom panel to automate the sales processes meaningfully. The custom module did help them to automate couple of their internal workflows related to the Sales Processes. The implementation was done on the on-demand version of SugarCRM 7.
The Client was having difficulties in sales and workflow automation effectively with the options possible through the SugarCRM studio which was made possible through the custom module(s).

HL7 Development & Integration

HL7 Development & Integration helping Top 100 USA based billing companies in automating the data exchange

Healthcare industry is going through a very fast paced transformation. Providers are being the point of care with satisfactory patient engagement and payers are offering effective customer services to their policyholders. HL7 based platform provides the bridge between the clinical and non-clinical systems and exchanging the data through a structured and secured channel.
Taction has helped one of the Top 100 USA based billing companies in automating the data exchange processes with multiple Labs increasing their revenue against manual data submit.
Taction designed and developed number of customized HL7 secured channels using Mirth Connect. Mirth Connect is a cross-platform HL7 interface engine that enables bi-directional HL7 messages between systems and applications over multiple transports. It automated the billing submission...

Product Development For Financial Services Startup

"Taction Software went above and beyond."

2015 - Ongoing

Taction Software integrated a site with the Tableau API, then designed a responsive structure and custom reporting options. The team included a back-end developer and a UI/UX designer.

Southfield, Michigan
Director, Financial Services Startup

The finished product exceeds initial requirements in terms of speed, usability and visual appeal. Despite multiple redirections, Taction Software kept the project on track. The team's prompt, consistent communication and quick responses to feedback made them a highly effective partner.

Our company works in the healthcare consulting space. We work with large hospital systems, specifically helping them with revenue cycle management. I am a director and security officer of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Taction Software?

We were looking for a company that could help us develop a website to tap into the Tableau API. We were considering using the Tableau software to help people log in directly, but felt that this didn't represent our brand. We wanted a white label solution, so using an API was the next best choice.

Taction Software integrated the Tableau API into our website. Our second development phase had to do with responsive design. We also wanted to develop some subcategories within the report selection criteria.

I'm not sure how many people are working on Taction Software's end. I always had a single point of contact, but our Skype conversations also included other resources. I believe that we were assigned a backend developer for the Tableau API. The database system may have been handled by another person, and we also had a separate user interface designer.

How did you come to work with Taction Software?

We found Taction Software on Upwork and went through an interview process. We found that their price was reasonable, compared to the 3 other companies we looked at. I liked the demo that Taction Software showed me, proving that they had experience in working with the Tableau API. We've since engaged Taction Software in the second phase of our website development, which worked out very well.

How much have you invested with Taction Software?

The total development cost with Taction Software was between $5,000 and $10,000.

We started working with Taction Software at the end of 2015.

Taction Software's flexibility has been unparalleled. We received great value from what we spent on the website. Taction Software took all the feed-back I provided into account, going above and beyond what was in the scope of the project.

How did Taction Software perform from a project management standpoint?

There are always challenges in working with a company from a remote location. Emailing Taction Software in the middle of the afternoon typically meant that we'd receive a response the next day. We generally Skyped at around 9-10 AM Eastern Time, which was when Taction Software's work day ended. This was the biggest challenge that we've had, but it's true for any offshore collaboration.

There was also a language barrier. We knew what we were getting into when we contracted Taction Software. Skype played a big role in alleviating the barrier, allowing me to share my screen and show their team exactly what I wanted. Taction Software was always responsive when I sent them an email with issues or items that I wanted fixed. There was never a time of radio silence.

We didn't use any project management tools with Taction Software. I have used Basecamp in the past, when the project required that I manage more of the scope myself. Had I been working with one of the big local shops, I would have expected to use a specific tool. With Taction Software, we were trying to create a working website that would initially act more as a proof-of-concept. Our collaboration with Taction Software served its purpose in this regard. I wasn't doing any development myself, so I had more than enough time to project manage it and handle bug tracking on my own.

What did you find most impressive about Taction Software?

I was very impressed with how well our finished website stuck to the requirements we spoke about with Taction Software. When we went to phase 2, they completely changed the backend of the solution, from the framework to functionalities. Taction Software went above and beyond in creating a responsive design, sharpening up our website, giving it a responsive design and additional functionalities. I am sure that this was in part done to serve Taction Software's developers, who were more accustomed to using the new framework, but it was refreshing to see a brand new website delivered to us, when all we were asking for was a responsive design. This was a pleasant surprise from Taction Software.

Are there any areas Taction Software could improve?

Having a bug tracking tool implemented would be nice to have and helpful to Taction Software. Aside from this, communication was the biggest factor for me, and there was never an issue in this regard.

When developing a website, there will be areas which need requirements to be defined to the letter, like password reset screens. I would recommend to anyone looking to work with Taction Software to prepare for having to edit the verbiage on the site. I don't think that it's fair to consider this a drawback of Taction Software, because it's not what I expected to get from them. If I wanted someone to adhere to strict grammatical guidelines, I would have hired an onshore developer.

Overall Score I really liked working with Taction Software, and would start a phase 3 with them if we had the budget for it.
    I never had any problems with Taction Software adhering to our timelines.
    We got a lot of bang for the buck with Taction Software.
    This was our first foray into website design, so I cannot baseline Taction Software. The end product was what we expected, so I can give Taction Software a maximum rating in this respect.
    I would have no issues recommending them to a friend, but they would need to take into consideration Taction Software's language barrier and time zone issues. If they want a task done in the same day, they probably won't see a result until 4 AM.

e-Commerce Development For Affiliate Marketing Company

"There aren't many offshore firms with which I've had such a seamless experience."

Taction Software provided supplementary resources to build the user interface side of a marketer's platform. The project involved research, validation, testing, design, and back-end development.

Edgewater, New Jersey
Matt Konig
Chief Operating Officer, Click Syndicate

The new interface has enabled staff to easily access data, perform complex analyses, and form actionable strategies. Taction Software's skill for establishing workable timelines, communicating effectively, and delivering within requirements set them apart from other offshore development firms.

Please describe your organization and what you do there?

I work for an affiliate marketing company. We help build profitabe relationships.

What challenge were you trying to address with Taction Software?

We didn't have the skills necessary to build the user interface for our platform. Hiring a full-time team of developers here wasn't an option for us, so we needed to partner with a technical supplier who could help us with the design and development work.

Please describe the scope of their involvement.

We used them as our technical resource. My team created the specs and outlines the goals of the platform and then we worked closely with them to build the interface. That involved a lot of research, validation, testing, and many different candidate designs. Once we finalized everything, they went ahead and developed what we needed.

How did you come to work with Taction Software?

We found them through some online research.

We still rely on them from time to time for case-by-case issues and support.

The dashboard created by Taction Software has been great. It has helped us employ more database decision-making, which is critical, particularly in acquiring granular data on what our customers are worth. We are able to make action steps and tie them to results as well as create forecasting tools and modeling. It's been a great tool for our business overall.

How did Taction Software perform from a project management standpoint?

Taction Software is very good at setting timeframes for different tasks and remaining accurate to them. I shoot requests quite regularly and they have handled them professionally.

We use Dropbox for document exchange. I don't open tickets. Everything is done through Skype requests.

What distinguishes Taction Software from other providers?

I typically don't like working with offshore firms. We've usually only used United States-based developers. The communication barrier for companies in the Philippines and India can be problematic, and there are cultural barriers as well. Instructions can be interpreted quite differently than our intention for them. I haven't seen any of this with Taction Software. They've been the exception to the rule. Indian developers usually drove me crazy. The money saved was cancelled out by the time spent writing instructions and giving feedback for basic mistakes.

We have worked on a complex project that took some time to understand in terms of deep analytics. Taction Software's team didn't have a mathematics background like myself, but they learned it and had good communication. There was no cultural barrier and Taction Software's team had strong English. There aren't many offshore firms with which I've had such a seamless experience.

Is there anything Taction Software could have improved or done differently?

There was some improvement to be made initially. When I requested complicated reports, it took some time for Taction Software to turn my requests into actual scripts and logic, showing performance levels broken down by week, for example. This took some training to correct, but Taction Software has gotten better.

Overall Score Taction Software has been good to work with.
    Taction Software has always remained responsive. If they estimate a delivery by a certain time, it will be delivered on time.
    Taction Software isn't very cheap for an offshore firm, but they're not very expensive, either.
    They delivered what I wanted and became better after the initial training period.
    I'm happy to recommend Taction Software.

Custom Developed CRM For Nonprofit

"I never felt that I was being rushed along."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

TactionSoftware managed a nonprofit's transition to SuiteCRM. The project's goals were to create a sharable database, enable end user self-service, and improve employee efficiency.

Las Vegas, Nevada
CEO, Nonprofit

The SuiteCMS platform has boosted staff cohesion and simplified workflow. Taction Software was willing to take their time on the project, scheduling meetings and soliciting feedback to ensure that the product was satisfactory. The team delivered every milestone on time and within budget.

CIMTA, Inc. organizes an international tradeshow held in Las Vegas, Nevada, which we've also expanded to a retail site. We are honed-in on the niche market of buying and selling collectible miniatures. Many people think of toys when hearing about miniatures, but around 95% of our items are handcrafted and highly detailed. Each piece can sell for over $100. There are many different kinds of participants to our show. Big chains like Hobby Lobby or miniatures.com are partnered with us. They come to our show looking to purchase for resale. We are a member-supported non-profit organization, meaning that each member who buys or sells from us, purchases a supporting membership. Our company has operated for over 35 years. I'm the chief executive officer of the company. I answer to not only our board but to our members, too.

What challenge were you trying to address with Taction Software?

We had been using FileMaker as a CRM [customer relationship management] system, but after there was some definite growth in our business, we needed to have more people connected to the data. FileMaker required us to pass the database along. It was very clunky and not what we needed. We went to Taction Software for a solution.

Taction Software suggested that we use SuiteCRM as a customer relationship management software. We were able to tell Taction Software what our challenges were, and they were not only able to customize SuiteCRM for us, but also created a self-service portal allowing members to log in and update workshop requests and other items. Previously, if a member assigned someone else for our show, we'd have to reprint their badge. Now, with our self-service, they're able to log in and do that themselves.

The goal was to reduce the number of calls and emails we get, allowing people to help themselves. The end-user doesn't differentiate between doing something themselves or getting help from someone else. All they care about is the end result. Being able to easily rectify an issue with as little effort as possible will be seen as good customer service. SuiteCRM gives access to multiple people in our organization to the same information, including my assistant and the treasurer. I know that FileMaker can be expanded, but we wouldn't have been able to expand it to the functionality that we have now. Taction Software was able to add certain modules which allowed us to more easily share the database between multiple people.

We're using MailChimp, so we are also considering adding another add-on for SuiteCRM which will talk to it.

I've used other remote programmers in the past. While I did get to the end-result, it seemed to always require a lot of babysitting. With Taction Software, if anything, they were prodding me along. They didn't give the impression of wanting to close the case as soon as possible, whether they'd met our needs or not. Taction Software was good in terms of responding to emails, but they also scheduled live Skype sessions, enabling us to share screens. If something didn't meet my needs, I was able to show Taction Software what changes I wanted. I never felt that I was being rushed along.

How did you come to work with Taction Software?

We found Taction Software through Elance. I was almost sure that I would be using SuiteCRM as a platform, but I honed my choice by looking for people who'd had CRM experience. I made a list of candidates and went through reviews, looking at what the satisfaction of past customers was. In addition, I looked at project scales. Some were $100 transactions, while we had a pretty big project. I saw that multiple people had utilized Taction Software, with much repeat business. This cemented the fact that most clients had been satisfied with the service from Taction Software.

How much have you invested with Taction Software?

The total cost of Taction Software's services has been around $30,000.

I have been working with Taction Software for around 6 months. The work would have been completed much sooner, but I often stalled on reviewing changes. Taction Software was patient about it.

The biggest complaint we saw in the past was the fact that the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing. We've seen some big changes in the sense that we're now all on the same page, with less confusion. We're able to look up things quicker. Being able to hire virtual assistants and having them jump in and see what the end-user needs has been great. Our staff is able to help people without having to confirm the same information multiple times. We have a much more streamlined operation.

How did Taction Software perform from a project management standpoint?

Taction Software always delivered on time and within the specified budget. We used OmniFocus for day-to-day activities. It provides folders for different projects, which allows us to manage the work, setting follow-up dates and so on. It also has a feature for reviews. I was able to give access to Taction Software.

What did you find most impressive about Taction Software?

The biggest thing that stood out, aside from meeting my goals, was Taction Software's responsiveness. It has been above and beyond, even extending to weekends and weird hours, when I wouldn't expect a fast response. Taction Software has always been open for meetings and Skype sessions, not making me feel alone.

I've used other companies for similar solutions, and paid a lot more.
    I'm very willing. In fact, I already have.

Web Development for Consulting Firm

"I always felt that they cared about the business more than they cared about their own pocketbooks."

2014 - 2015

Taction Software redesigned an electronic billing process. The team took over communicating data with external clients. The goal of the project was to facilitate an industry buyout of a third party company.

Project Manager, Consulting Firm

The project’s goal was met successfully. Taction Software communicated well and was responsive to issues. The team completed the work according to scope, but did not hesitate to offer improvement recommendations or take on additional work. They were confident but humble in their collaboration.

I am a business consultant working with a variety of clients in multiple industries. For this project, I worked on a significant business redesign for an electronic medical biller.

I was the project manager for that project.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Taction Software?

We needed a reliable business process for engaging electronic billing. Medical billing in the US has gone through a sequence of technical changes: there are updated standards and requirements imposed by a variety of different bodies, each creating different pressures, including new technical information that needs to be passed back-and-forth, updated medical data standards, etc. Reconciling those issues is tricky to do at the best of times.

Doing this, as well as revamping internal process and growing the company at the same time, was a huge challenge. The electronic interface with the companies needed to remain constant in order to provide confidence for the client that the changes were not going to negatively impact them. There were worries around the original provider, namely that the scalability was not present. Taction was brought in to provide that confidence. Not only did they do that, but they also improved our process and took on additional responsibilities, which allowed other reconciliations advancements, critical for the functioning of medical billing technologies.

We asked Taction to take over the role of communicating data with the external clients, making sure that the processes which supported that data transfer occurred reliably. Taction did that and expanded upon it by allowing the transfer process to be more responsive in reporting to the rest of the organization, helping the process change.

How did you come to work with Taction Software?

We reviewed a number of different potential consultants that responded to our posting. We interviewed 3 candidates, out of which Taction showed the most confidence. We engaged them on a small human resources project which turned out to be more challenging and lengthy than we'd anticipated. They overcame it and accomplished it successfully. As that engagement concluded, Taction moved on to a more ongoing project and operational role.

Sorry, this is confidential.

We started working with Taction in September of 2014 and concluded in 2015.

The goal of the client was to successfully sell their organization to another company in the industry. That goal was achieved in 2015.

How did Taction Software perform from a project management standpoint?

Taction was excellent in terms of communication. When issues did arise, they were quick to address them and they were clear about what the resolution was. Taction executed the work per specification, but also made recommendations on how those specifications could be adjusted for the betterment of the process. Taction wasn't afraid to take on additional work or pass on work for the benefit of the business. Consultant groups can be biased in one direction or the other in this regard: either being keen to make recommendations but not the execution, or favoring recommendations that generate a lot of work for them. Taction was neither of those. I always felt that they cared about the business more than they cared about their own pocketbooks. Taction was a great partner from this perspective.

What distinguishes Taction Software from other providers?

Almost every one of the people we've worked with in our domain fell into one of two archetypes: they were either incredibly aggressive to the point of being selfish, or incredibly aloof and confident in their skillset. Taction stood out as unique. Even though they were confident in their skills, they weren't brash or forceful in terms of communication, which translated into huge benefits when it came to interacting with the technology groups of other clients. This one element, for our particular domain, is rare and incredibly valuable.

Is there anything Taction Software could have improved or done differently?

I'm a big believer in the fact that someone's greatest strengths are usually their weaknesses. The diplomacy shown by Taction was also applied to the incumbent in the organization which was responsible for the project. That individual was an interesting and challenging person to work with. That diplomacy, even though it reduced the risk, also caused a slight slowdown at one stage of the project. If I'd have been in Taction's shoes, I would have probably done the same, but it was a consequence of Taction's collaboration style nonetheless.

Overall Score We went through a couple of go-lines for which Taction's interfaces had dependencies. They worked perfectly. Taction documented them and took responsibility for doing the migrations. They even took responsibility for the interfaces that were the work of
    Taction's diplomacy may slow them down occasionally, but nothing more. In terms of the actual core tasks they handled, Taction was awesome. They were responsive when we were responsive. Taction didn't take the usual route when trying to overcome more
    Taction was perfect in terms of sticking to the budget. What they accomplished reflected in the business' core process, so the value was fantastic.
    Taction was given a real mess to begin with. They took very little time in delivering something which was much more understandable and manageable. Taction's work was first-class, particularly taking into account what they had to work with.
    I have recommended Taction.