Top Rated Boutique Digital Agency in Los Angeles

Tack Media digital agency was founded in 2009 and maintains a roster of large and small clients from enterprise organizations to small up and coming organizations. Tack Media founded on the core principle of never being too big to grow or learn as an company. In an evolving digital landscape, Tack Media is based out of Los Angeles and holds remote offices throughout the United States.

Tack Media welcomes potential clients to learn more about its digital services and visit our offices or setup a video chat with our leadership.Tack Media is a boutique digital agency in Los Angeles our of their LA Offices. that specialize in online marketing, website design, website development, online reputation management, PPC (paid media), marketing automation, social media and SEO (search engine optimization.)

Tack Media is recognized for its versatility and it’s unique approach to all forms of online digital marketing. Tack Media provides a full service solution for our clients in the digital space.They are experts in the most major industries and maintain strong relationships with small to medium-sized businesses.

Providing marketing and support digital marketing services for many companies that wish to save on the overhead and focus on a thriving presence.

Los Angeles, CA

Digital Marketing for Coffee Shop

"They created and managed all of our social media pictures."

May - Sept. 2019

Tack Media provided digital marketing, print advertising, and other content creation. Their team went through the full drafting and editing process.

Sara Omran
Business Owner , Sunrise Coffee and Tea

Tack Media built a great website with excellent content. Their team's workflow was very effective. Their communication was strong and the client was happy with work provided.

Brand new Coffee shop, I am the owner.

For what projects/services did your company hire Tack Media ?

Advertising, Social Media, Website Development and Marketing strategies.

To make money from advertising, creating social media and having it managed, creating a website and coming up with marketing strategies.

Online, they have great reviews.

I found Tack Media on Yelp through their great reviews. I spoke with Kevin and mentioned all of the things I needed. I worked with the team for around 4-5 months and I am beyond happy with the results. They created a website with content, photos, menu, social media, loyalty programs, flyers and some advertising that I needed for my coffee shop.

The best part is they were always available through chat/video calls and in touch for any changes/adjustments that were made. It was a smooth and fun process. The team thinks outside of the box and they gave a lot of creative ideas on how to advertise my business so it can stand out. Their staff is very detailed oriented, professional and sharp. It’s very important to find creatives that understand the overall vision. I’ve had that happen to me in the past with another marketing company, where what I wanted was not delivered because of miss-understanding and miss-communication. This time around working with Tack Media I achieved the overall vision through their great communication skills and great work ethic.

Through every step, they always sampled out drafts/content/edits for me to approve before putting it up anywhere. Which doesn’t leave much room for mistakes. What also makes them great is when something didn’t work Kevin and his team were very understanding and flexible to adjust. Three weeks before my grand-opening we had a situation where one of my wholesalers that I was going to buy pastries from had increased all of her items over 30% and that was not going to work for me price wise.

We had done the photoshoot for the pastries and they had all the photos in all the menus, website, social media etc. They helped me out and took the new photos and re-did the entire menu, flyers for me last minute. I really appreciate it. They delivered and met all of my needs. The marketing team I worked with in the past would nickel and dime over every single hour/job done, whereas Tack media gave me a very reasonable package which left room for adjusting things if they didn't work. Thank you Kevin and the team you guys are awesome! I highly recommend this company for all marketing, social media and website services.

We worked through, phone, video and email to create all the content we needed. Communication was great and everything was delivered on time.

Yes they built a great website for us with great photos and content. They created and managed all of our social media pictures, content, posts and followers that we gained because of them. They made flyers and came up with strategies for our business where we could use in our loyalty program to get people to come back and buy more.

Very effective and organic.

Great communication skills, attention to detail, understanding the vision with me explaining only once, thinking outside of the box and reasonable pricing for the work that is done.

I was happy with everything.

Overall Score Excellent
    Very easy
    Very reasonable
    10/10
    100%

WordPress Dev, SEO, and SMM for Executive Coaching Firm

“Tack Media is always looking for new ways to innovate and automate.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Tack Media has rebuilt a WordPress website and provided SEO, PPC, and AdWords services in an ongoing engagement. They’ve also led a rebranding initiative and created social media marketing content.

Peter Katona
CEO, ADVOgroup, INC.

SEO efforts have produced significant success, pushing presence to the first page of search results and generating prominent leads. Availability, motivation, and efficiency continue to make for a prosperous and vigorous relationship, while guidance around marketing proves indispensable.

I’m the CEO and co-founder of ADVOgroup, INC., a boutique consulting and communications firm for presentation leadership training.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tack Media?

We were a startup with great clients, but we needed to increase our brand awareness. We wanted to bring more traffic to our website, so we knew we needed a new one. We basically needed an overhaul of our outward-facing image and operations.

They’ve rebuilt our website on WordPress from the ground up, increased our SEO, and designed a new logo for us. They’ve also helped us rebrand and develop content for our social media presence (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), bringing everything together to expand our business in the most efficient and effective manner. Additionally, they’ve assisted us with PPC ads and managed our AdWords account.

We’ve worked with three people on and off: the founder and some content developers. The founder also has contact with some other team members.

How did you come to work with Tack Media?

I’m not sure if someone recommended them or if they found us.

We’ve spent over $20,000.

Our relationship began in January 2017 and is ongoing.

They’ve definitely increased our SEO presence, bringing us to the front page of results for executive coaching in Los Angeles. That was a huge goal for us. We’ve also gained more social media followers and developed some incredible leads in terms of size and scope. The ones we have coming in now are amazing and the new website has been incredibly helpful. We’re now competing with some really large companies. Their help with PPC and AdWords management has also been awesome. My partner and I had no idea of how to do any of that, so their assistance has been invaluable.

How did Tack Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is great and I can always get ahold of them. We do have to move things around sometimes, but that’s normal in this business. Their team is so motivated considering how many things they have going on, which is awesome. We sometimes ask for a lot, but they’ve handled it well. We have in-person meetings and also use Slack, which is an amazing tool they suggested that allows us to share things in real time.

Tack Media is always looking for new ways to innovate and automate, which has been immensely beneficial for us. The automation aspect is something we’ve been working on for a while and we really push it when consulting other companies. Their team is so proactive and it yields an incredible amount of efficiency.

The collaborative atmosphere is great. They really listen to us and incorporate our ideas, but also make suggestions aimed at the most beneficial outcomes. We don’t have a large budget, but they’ve been able to work with it and spread it in an effective way to enhance our marketing. They’re constantly shifting things around from Facebook, LinkedIn, and AdWords in order to get us the most value for our money. They always focus on efficiency.

They could maybe be more organized and strategic in terms of clearer timelines and expectations.