Award Winning Company

Syskode Technologies is an Award Winning next-generation global technology company that helps organizations reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services, and engineering are built on innovation, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.

We cater to small and mid size businesses in various industry, all across the globe and offers a complete package including concept creation, design, development and maintenance.

We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services including Artificial Intelligence Internet of Things, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality,Enterprise mobility, Cloud Computing, Web & Mobility application , Custom Software Development & E Commerce Consulting.

We have presence in UAE, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, USA, Australia, New Zealand & India.

Zinj, Bahrain

FoodClub Management

Tamkeen

GIB

Website Development for Graphic Designer

"The new website makes it much easier to show my projects to clients."

Feb. 2019

Syskode Technologies developed and designed a custom website for a freelance graphic designer. They coded the site and created the color palette to best display the portfolio to perspective clients.

Lebanon
Sarah Hayek
Freelance Graphic Designer, Oval Designs

Internal and external feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Syskode Technologies’s understanding of digital technology helped them meet a tight deadline. Their high-quality and precise work made them a valuable partner.

I'm a freelance graphic designer.

For what projects/services did your company hire Syskode Technologies?

As a freelance designer, it’s challenging to get new clients and handle the process of sending a portfolio through email. Therefore, I needed help developing my own website to showcase my portfolio to clients.

My goal was to create a professional website that showcases all my projects to help me gain clients as a freelance graphic designer.

They were recommended by another agency. I looked at examples of their previous work and was impressed by the professional quality.

Syskode Technologies led planning, designing, and development of my website. From the beginning, they explained the whole process to me and shared their research. I sent them various projects that I wanted to be displayed on the site. They designed the colors according to the identity of my brand, as well as doing the coding and programming.

I mainly worked with a programmer. A couple of other people worked on the project as needed.

The new website makes it much easier to show my projects to clients. Every time a client sees my site, they’re impressed by Syskode Technologies’ high-quality and precise work. Their talented team was so helpful in delivering a great website in a short period of time.

They met the deadline precisely.

Syskode Technologies’ high-quality work and professionalism was quite impressive.

No. Everything was done well and delivered on time.

Website & App Development for Bakery

“We’ve been lucky to work with such a professional team.”

Syskode Technologies is in the final stages of building a website and its accompanying mobile app featuring baked products.

Bahrain
Director, Bakery

The project is still in progress, but Syskode Technologies’ professionalism inspires confidence in their final output. They are highly responsive and attentive.

I’m about to open a bakery.

What challenge were you trying to address with Syskode Technologies?

I hired Syskode Technologies to develop a website and mobile app that would allow clients to order baked products online.

Syskode Technologies developed my mobile app and website from scratch. They listened to my ideas and helped me a lot on the design side, including choosing the best colors.

I worked with Sajin (Founder and CEO, Syskode Technologies) and one of his developers.

I’ve spent $10,000–$25,000 on their services.

We started working with Syskode Technologies in January 2019. They’ve completed most of the work, and we’re planning to launch next month.

I don’t have any metrics at the moment, but I’m definitely happy with Syskode Technologies’ work.

How did Syskode perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been extremely professional and helpful from the start. I would communicate what I wanted, and they did everything. We didn’t use any project management tools.

I’m impressed with their timely response. They get back to me right away when I call, without any delays. We’ve been lucky to work with such a professional team.

No, nothing comes to mind at the moment.

Overall Score They listen, so they’re able to deliver correctly and effectively.
    They gave me an excellent rate.