Award-Winning Software Development and UI Agency

Silver

The web and mobile apps are constantly evolving—a knowledgeable partner can help you harness all the opportunities this new landscape offers. Trouble is, many agencies seem focused more on building their brand than yours.

It’s time for a different kind of agency. One that embraces the latest architecture while also understanding business realities and the value of transparency. An agency that is focused on custom solutions for the web, mobile, backend and Salesforce, driven by AI and the React framework. A true business ally that is passionate about results—not fancy offices, all-day Ping Pong tournaments, and Friday sundae bars.

Syntx is that agency.

You see, while we love a good bowl of ice cream as much as anyone, we’ve built our business by combining advanced engineering with a straightforward process. With every client, we start with a detailed discovery phase, generate an accurate proposal, provide regular updates and communications throughout development, and monitor the results with 24/7 analytics. Everything we build is not only reliable, it can be scaled as you grow.

In a business with no shortage of buzzwords and hype, we’re a refreshing change. Our leadership is actively involved in every project, while our engineers are committed to open and honest communication. We have a roster of clients that ranges from TED Conferences, Blue Bottle Coffee, Robert Half to inspirings startups. Clutch, the leading ratings and review platform for B2B services, recognized us in 2019 as a Leading Developer in Los Angeles. Every month, we continue to grow

We believe that great work leads to great clients. If you’re looking for a fresh perspective on software development from a team that produces measurable results, let’s connect.

2018
Thousand Oaks, CA
  • 4227 248 Street
    Little Neck, NY 11363

TED Conferences Blue Bottle Coffee Robert Half Technology California Lutheran University  Wildlife L.A. Pocketale Actionable Insight Realjoy Vacations

CLU Mobile Application Image

Munch Citi Mobile App

Real Estate Crowdfunding Portal Image

Real Estate Crowdfunding Portal

App Design for Food Truck Tracking Startup

“It’s like I’m the only client they have.”

May 2019 - Ongoing

Syntx designed an app that locates street food vendors that are open at that moment. They also designed the app’s logo and provided blueprints.

Mario Peralta
CEO, Munch Citi

Street vendors who have previewed the app praise the design and look forward to its launch. Accessible and communicative, Syntx has a great inner-team dynamic that enables them to provide top-notch customer service. They focus on producing amazing designs while catering to the client.

I’m a co-founder of Munch Citi, a street food locator. People use Yelp, Google, and Yahoo to find static places like restaurants and food vendors, but there’s no way to find street vendors.

Our app displays any active food trucks. It’s not based on schedules, but on whether they’re actually open or closed at that moment.

What challenge were you trying to address with Syntx?

We needed someone to design our app.

Syntx is designing our app for Android and iOS. They also came up with the logo, pretty much on their own; I just had a meeting with them and gave them an idea of what I wanted. They presented a lot of possibilities.

JP (Founder & CEO, Syntx) has been my main contact. They assigned a designer who created everything in the beginning, doing the entire blueprint. After that, I communicated with Jean-Roux (Head of Design & UX, Syntx).

How did you come to work with Syntx?

A friend of mine had worked with JP before he became independent, and he referred Syntx based on their history.

My company has spent $35,000–$39,000. I feel very fortunate to have a nearly completed project for this price; I know people who’ve pursued similar projects with other designers, and they’ve spent $60,000 on incomplete work.

We had our first meeting with Syntx in April 2019, and the project started in May. It was forecast to be done by the end of the year, and they’re pretty much on target.

Around July, I visited multiple street vendors to introduce the idea of the app. They were intrigued and wanted to sign up right away. They loved the design and how the app was being created. I know street vendors are interested, especially because of Syntx’s design.

How did Syntx perform from a project management standpoint?

Jean-Roux does awesome work and is available at any time. I can text him at 10 p.m., and he’ll reply to my texts. They’re constantly available if I want to do anything over the phone or share my screen. Whenever I have a question on how to complete a certain task, I have access to them through multiple web products. It’s like I’m the only client they have. They cater to whatever I’m asking for, and they don’t limit interactions to set times. They’re very consistent.

My neighbor designs web pages, and he also does what they call copywriting and so forth, and he speaks very highly of himself. When I saw some of his work, it wasn’t really worth my time. When it comes to Syntx, their work is amazing, but they’re humble when they talk about it. They just want to focus on the project itself, and they treat million-dollar and thousand-dollar clients the same.

I was not only amazed by the work they did, but also by the way they held my hand throughout the project, telling me what I needed to do. This is something that many companies wouldn’t do for their clients, and I just feel that Syntx goes the extra mile.

This was my first time creating an app or even a web page, but I don’t see anything that they’d have to change. The dynamic of the team is great, and they communicate with each other effectively. They rely on each other, and I can see that in the team. I never heard from someone there that the item I was asking about wasn’t their job or vice versa. There’s never a conflict within their team, and they guide me. They’re pretty much there for me all the way.

I 100% recommend them to any potential client. I did try to recommend them to some of the clients I have, but they wanted to go with someone cheaper. I told them that they’d get the quality they paid for. I’ve heard of more competitive prices, but not for the quality I’m receiving right now. I pay my invoices because I know I’m getting quality work, and that’s something I’d tell potential clients.

Overall Score They go above and beyond when it comes to customer service.

React Native Integration & Frontend Dev for Health Startup

"Our patient app is a critical part of our platform and image, and Syntx delivered exactly what we expected."

Jan. - May 2019

Syntx transitioned a cross-platform mobile app to React Native and developed its frontend. They redesigned the UI and implemented patient-side logic, which they integrated with the API and cloud platform.

Greater Los Angeles Area
Stephan Erberich
CEO & CTO, NexGenic

Syntx exceeded expectations by not only implementing the complex app but also providing actionable insights for making the entire platform more efficient. The team maintained incredibly open communication and proposed creative solutions. They adhered to the timeframe and budget.

I’m the CEO and CTO of NexGenic, a medical systems and software provider for the healthcare and life sciences industry. Many of our software products pertain to medical imaging.

What challenge were you trying to address with Syntx?

My company had a mobile app that enabled patients to upload their medical records to the cloud, particularly medical images, and manage them there. We hired Syntx to do some strategic development of this app.

Our original framework was cross-platform, but Syntx recommended switching over to React Native. JP (Founder and CEO, Syntx) said having one development platform rather than two native ones made more sense from cost and maintenance perspectives. Syntx led the transition to React Native.

Syntx also developed the app’s frontend and its entire mobile component. Our app has three parts: the mobile app itself; the server-side backend, which is in the cloud; and the patient-side frontend, which is the patient’s personal cloud storage environment. Syntx created a prototype based on our vision, and we went through a couple of iterations around specific components. They also presented design mockups. Their team redesigned the UI and implemented the patient-side logic, which they integrated with our existing API and the patient-side cloud platform.

We worked with John (Head of Mobile Engineering, Syntx), who did the React Native development, and JP, who was involved with the development and project management. We also worked with a UI designer.

How did you come to work with Syntx?

We did some online research and asked family, friends, and contacts for recommendations. We primarily wanted a vendor in the area so we could have ad hoc meetings, which are essential for agile software development. We had some initial conversations with local vendors, including Syntx, and spoke with references. Syntx turned out to be a good fit for us.

We spent less than $20,000. We kept this initial engagement small to ensure that Syntx was the right partner for us, but we will continue working with them going forward. We have other plans for mobile and web.

Their work lasted from January–May 2019.

We ran into some problems with the decryption and encryption, but their team quickly resolved them in a rapid and well-communicated way. Our patient app is a critical part of our platform and image, and Syntx delivered exactly what we expected.

How did Syntx perform from a project management standpoint?

The UI designer was very responsive and accommodating, and he understood what we wanted to accomplish. Syntx adhered to the timeframe. My team used Trello, and Syntx deployed TestFlight for the beta release of the app. We also used GitLab as a repository for all of our development. Our teams communicated via Slack and video conferencing.

Their team kept communication channels open and frequently followed up to make sure everything was on track. That was an experience I haven’t seen in 25 years of software development. They were very upfront and agile, and I attribute that to the small size of their team.

Their team took our requirements and developed a creative, effective platform while communicating every step of the way. They were engaged from day one and asked pointed questions during the development process, creating a professional environment for implementation. We had our own API, and they proved capable of learning it quickly and even providing suggestions for improving it.

Syntx looked outside the box and came up with creative solutions in an agile manner. Many mobile apps don’t require complex engineering, but our app is different because it deals with protected health information. Encrypting and decrypting our app was challenging, but Syntx mastered this, so we were very happy.

No, they went beyond the duty of just implementing our mobile app. Syntx also provided advice and guidance on how to make the entire platform more efficient.

Communication is very important for software development, and that is one of Syntx’s strengths. If you have a smaller or mid-sized project, their team will be an excellent fit.

Overall Score I’m very happy; there were no issues at all. They worked very quickly and were very professional.
    They were really engaged and communicated well.
    Their costs were quite a bit lower than other developers. They stayed on cost, which is unheard of in software development.
    This was a focused engagement, and we had no problems at all.
    I’m affiliated with a university, and we’re onboarding them for another mobile project, so I’d definitely recommend them.

Web App Development for Allergy Institute

"The project management was exceptional."

Mar. - Apr. 2019

Syntx built a web-based patient portal. They took over development from a previous team and delivered a fully functional app within a few weeks.

Andres Cruz
Former Creative Consultant, Southern California Food Allergy Institute

Syntx took a poorly built app and delivered a polished product on time and under budget. Transparent and flexible, the team adjusted timelines and appointments whenever necessary. Quick responses and consistent accessibility made for a seamless development process.

I was a creative consultant for the Southern California Food Allergy Institute, a non-profit research medical facility that provides treatment programs to children who suffer from food allergies.

For what projects/services did your company hire Syntx?

Syntx was brought in to develop a patient portal that would let patients log in and view their treatment program details and analysis. They were hired to complete the project after a previous developed failed to delivery anything serviceable.

We wanted to complete a project that we had started with another developer.

I was browsing through various web forums, and JP (Founder, Syntx) responded to one of my posts. We were quickly able to arrange a video hangout to chat and discuss the details of the project. Although we considered other teams, we ended up choosing Syntx because their quick responses and previous knowledge with HIPAA regulations made them stand out.

Syntx began the project with a full audit of the codebase. They also conducted a thorough analysis to understand the mission and purpose of the patient portal. When they completed their analysis, Syntx recommended a complete overhaul of the existing app because the previous rendition was unusable.

After several conversations via email, phone, and Slack, the team provided a detailed breakdown of the project, including deadlines for various tasks. Syntx delivered a fully operational and usable product within a few short weeks, all while staying within our budget.

JP was our main point of contact. He managed the project with John (Head of Mobile Engineering, Syntx). Both were involved with conversations and meetings about the progress of the project.

The project was at a standstill when the original developer bailed on the project, so we’re fortunate that Syntx was able to take ownership of it. They completed revamped our web app while sticking to our set timeline and budget.

The project management was exceptional. We communicated primarily through Slack and Trello. I used the Trello task board to occasionally check in and review progress. We had regular conversations with JP and John to evaluate timelines and deliverables.

They responded quickly to our questions, and we were always able to communicate with someone instantly. They were transparent with us about their availability and would reschedule meetings and deadlines to meet our constraints.

I’m not a fan of Trello. I think a different project management tool would’ve been better.

Interface Dev for School Messaging System

"It’s a well-structured, well-thought-out, and disciplined code base."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Fixing a past vendor’s work, Syntx is helping to develop the UI for a student messaging platform. They write code in ReactJS.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Thousand Oaks, California
David Powers
Programmer, California Lutheran University

Still in development, their work has been well-received by key stakeholders. Syntx’s ability to adapt to and communicate about ever-evolving specifications helps make their code relatively bug-free. Turning constructive feedback into implementable, on-time deliverables are hallmarks of their work.

I'm a programmer for California Lutheran University, which is a private college in Southern California. I work in the IT Services Department. We’re a small shop so I do a little bit of everything.

What challenge were you trying to address with Syntx?

We’re building a messaging platform to expand and unify the different ways to reach our students. We created the backend of the messaging platform to relieve the user of the burden of maintaining lists. The backend system will query our core information systems for different populations or audiences. Once we have the system curated, different audiences will be available to authorized users. For instance, a resident hall assistant can be authorized to communicate with all the residents in their dorm. We needed help with developing a UI that would enable people to interact with our backend system.

Syntx focuses on ReactJS programming and writing code. We’d made several false starts with other vendors, which left us with was a mishmash of code. The old code was ReactJS in theory, but the developers didn't follow best practices or a normal development process. The resulting code wasn't stable, usable, or deployable.

Syntx is collaborating with us on the UI creation and implementation. I personally wrote the backend in the data model with an API that could support various system integrations or a UI. We came in with an open mind in that we would implement endpoints and accessibility points that were either most convenient, most usable, saved us, or led to a better user experience.

We work directly with JP (founder and CEO, Syntx). We’re aware that he pulls in additional resources as needed, but he's our primary point of contact. I know he’s brought on a couple of people to do UI design mockups.

How did you come to work with Syntx?

We started this project with other vendors, but it was a dismal failure. The project went over budget and grossly over time. We heard about Syntx through Robert Half International. I called and connected with JP. He was well-spoken and communicative, so we gave it a go.

We started working together in November 2018, and the engagement is ongoing.

Thanks to their work, the code now functions as it should. The expectations of what we should be able to do hold true. It’s a well-structured, well-thought-out, and disciplined code base. That leads to the sustainability and the maintainability of our system, which gives tremendous value to the project. It's not haphazard. This is code that's engineered to suit our purpose. I believe that this messaging platform is going to save a lot of time—and increase the effectiveness of our communication—once it deploys.

How did Syntx perform from a project management standpoint?

JP’s performance is superlative. He understands what his abilities are. It's been a positive, working relationship. He communicates better than most vendors. It’s a luxury to work with just one person as opposed to trying to manage communication across a distributed team. If we have any question or uncertainty, he's always available to us.

The solution hasn’t launched yet, but that’s not their fault. It's been an evolving requirements list on our end. We're actually working, establishing, and drawing a line for launch. That's definitely not a negative strike against them because we've had a difficult time restricting our feature set. There's been a lot of scope creep, of which we are responsible.

Their communication is extremely effective. As contrasted with the other vendors, JP is always listening, participating in the conversation, understanding, and interacting. We can have a terse conversation that’s still productive about a new feature or function. There's not a lot of back and forth. As a result of those fast conversations, issues get resolved quickly.

JP gets it. He listens well, and he lets me know when he doesn't understand something. We may not always agree, but he's very positive and cognizant that we're the customer. Productive communication requires both parties to understand each other. We’ve been successful in hearing what the other is saying.

No, not really. We don't always agree, but JP takes criticism well. He’s adaptable and maintains a positive momentum. We're pushing to get something done. So while it's not all roses, I really like working with him.

My advice is more general for working with any third party resources. Focus on the structure of your project. Establish reasonable milestones and hold yourself accountable to scope creep. Our experience with Syntx has been very positive. We're progressing in the right direction.

Overall Score It's been a very positive experience, especially contrasted to other vendors.
    They're definitely not the least expensive, but they deliver quality.

Salesforce CRM integration for Real Estate Business

“Syntx stood out because they really took our needs into consideration.”

Sept. - Nov. 2018

After conducting extensive interviews with internal stakeholders, Syntx developed a highly-customized Salesforce CRM to oversee business operations. It automatically drew from spreadsheets to generate reports.

Thousand Oaks, California
Chief of Staff, Real Estate Company

The new integration streamlined internal processes, providing end-to-end reporting on finance, properties, and employee productivity. Syntx took the time to fully assess the situation, which enabled them to best tailor the system. They managed their expectations well and met all deadlines.

I’m the chief of staff for a property management company. We’re a residential real estate fund that purchases properties and renovates them for resale.

What challenge were you trying to address with Syntx

We used to manage our operations using an internal system that faced several limitations. Because it couldn’t draw data directly from our spreadsheets, managing our business was a time-consuming, partially manual process. Not to mention, there were information gaps in our team’s productivity.

We reached out to Syntx to develop a custom Salesforce CRM that would help us streamline our business operations. Our goals were to better report on our metrics and encourage more accountability and transparency within our team.

Initially, Syntx gathered our business and technical requirements to scope out the project. They assessed our current system, interviewed our team to identify missing functionalities, and came up with a list of features based on our needs.

From there, they built a highly-tailored Salesforce integration with a streamlined checks and balances system. We now had a comprehensive overview of all of our operations, from property details and financial information to our internal resources.

Syntx structured the architecture to make it easier for our managers to oversee their employees’ workflows. The system would draw data from our spreadsheets, track each individual’s task speed, and generate detailed reports on their productivity.

I worked directly with their founder, who served as our main point of contact. He was particularly involved during the preliminary information/requirements gathering stages. He also assigned a Salesforce developer to handle the integration.

Their work lasted from September–November 2018.

The new integration has allowed for more robust end-to-end reporting on our entire business operation. We now feel confident that we’re buying the right properties and hitting the proper ROIs. If there’s an issue, we’re able to catch it early on, which prevents us from incurring costly delays.

We’ve also improved our efficiency, and our employees are more accountable for their tasks. Managers can see exactly what their teams do every day by monitoring our progress queues and gauging the timeline. Since speed and accuracy are key in our business, having a reliable tracking system has positively impacted our bottom line.

How did Syntx perform from a project management standpoint?

We coordinated using Basecamp, which let us see all of the resources on their team and ours. This made it easier to keep track of their communication rather than sifting through email chains or having unnecessary meetings.

I also appreciated that they gave us realistic timelines. In IT, it can be hard to pinpoint exactly how long things will take, but Syntx stuck to every milestone and built in time to incorporate our changes. We never felt like they’d over promised anything.

Having worked with multiple IT firms over the years, I’ve noticed that developers tend to favor the most current, best-of-the-best technology available. However, they don’t always stop to consider if that’s right for the business. The end users might not know how to operate the technology, and it wouldn’t suit the company’s process.

In contrast, Syntx stood out because they really took our needs into consideration. Their team understood that the technology had to be intuitive enough for our employees while still remaining flexible. Sometimes, challenges will come up in our operations, and we’ll have to do unconventional workarounds. In those cases, it’s imperative to have a tailored system that can handle that.

No, not that I can think of. We were very happy with the engagement.

It’s important to come into the project what a clear idea of what you want. But if you’re having trouble articulating that, Syntx can help you. They’re honest people who aren’t trying to nickel and dime you nor give unrealistic expectations.

Salesforce integration and Migration for Travel Company

"Communicate clearly and they will take care of the rest."

Apr. - June 2018

Syntx executed a Salesforce integration after gathering user information. The team then automated tasks and implemented DocuSign into the new workflow.

Destin, Florida
Lauren Dillon
Director of Owner Relations, RealJoy Vacations

The integration increased efficiency and enhanced the quality of service provided. Syntx was knowledgeable and organized. The team expertly guided the process via remote communication tools. Their reliability and responsive service were particularly noteworthy.

I’m the director of owner relations at RealJoy Vacations, a vacation rental company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Syntx?

We needed help with our Salesforce integration.

Syntx gathered social security numbers, addresses, and property information from our owners, and put the data into Salesforce. Next, they set up processes to automate tasks and reminders within the software. The team also helped with a DocuSign integration.

I worked with JP (Founder & CEO).

How did you come to work with Syntx?

I was not involved in the hiring process. Our leadership selected Syntx.

We worked together from April–June 2018.

We received 1,200-1,800 monthly emails through Salesforce. The software saved us a significant amount of time. Now, our entire department can answer questions easily because each communication is attached to a specific property in our system. Anyone on our team could work through an ongoing email chain with ease.

How did Syntx perform from a project management standpoint?

JP was awesome; I relied on his knowledge and management skills. We held regular online meetings and shared screens while discussing issues. Our team sent information on spreadsheets that his team integrated that data into Salesforce. Otherwise, we communicated via email.

The team was responsive and reliable. They delivered on their promises and always communicated scheduling concerns in an upfront manner.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Communicate clearly and they will take care of the rest.

App Dev for Fitness Platform

"Syntx provides transparency throughout the project—they keep me updated on everything important."

2018 - Ongoing

Syntx was brought on to develop an iOS and Android app for a fitness platform. They are building several interactive features for users, including a donation tool and livestream video option.

CEO, Body by Bartl

Though the app is still in the development stage, positive internal feedback has promised future success. Syntx has proven to be a dedicated partner, consistently providing new solutions to fully satisfy customers. Their quick communication and flexibility make them a valuable asset.

I’m the owner of Body by Bartl, a fitness platform

What challenge were you trying to address with Syntx?

I hired Syntx to develop the app for my business.

We created the designs for the app internally and provided Syntx with them. We’re currently in the development stage—are creating the iOS version now and the app for Android devices next.

Though we’re only 60% through the process, the developers are going to be building several tools for the platform. The additions will range from a livestream feature, a charity donation button, subscription options, interactive questions, and various videos for question-and-answer segments.

I work with JP (Founder & CEO, Syntx), a designer, Seth (Partner & UX Cabin, Syntx), and another teammate who helps build the app.

How did you come to work with Syntx?

We followed a recommendation from a connection.

We’ve spent around $28,000 so far, but we anticipate the final cost totaling near $35,000.

We began working together in 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

Though it isn’t complete yet, our internal teams are thrilled with the concept and layout so far. We’ve received feedback on its usability and uniqueness. The product is solid and looks attractive with a finished logo.

How did Syntx perform from a project management standpoint?

I have a direct line of communication with JP about any concerns or questions I have. The team is highly responsive to my needs and are transparent about their approach. We use Basecamp and InVision to manage the project and everyone remains informed on the process through those platforms. They are on top of my requests and understand the specific results I’m looking for.

Syntx provides transparency throughout the project—they keep me updated on everything important. Any surprises or issues are immediately addressed. Additionally, their response time is outstanding.

There’s nothing they could do better—I’m pleased with their work.

Don’t be afraid to tell Syntx if you’re not entirely satisfied with an option they present. They are motivated to produce work the customer fully approves of.

Overall Score Although it was a big investment for my team, I’m happy and confident in their services.
    I immediately refer people to Syntx whenever I’m asked who I worked with.

Data Processing Support for Marketing Company

"(The CEO) was straightforward in what the project goals were and how they would be accomplished."

Aug. - Oct. 2018

Syntx coordinated the data transfer of large JSON files from a Redis system to a Postgres platform. Once moved, the data was filtered and organized to create a leaderboard for a third party’s mobile game.

Tech Director, Marketing Company

Syntx’s work met all expectations and accomplished project objectives. With an involved and accessible leadership team, Syntx is mindful of schedules and technical specifications. Future clients can expect a straightforward approach, leading to a hassle-free engagement.

I am the technical director of a full-service interactive agency in Los Angeles.

What challenge were you trying to address with Syntx?

To complete a project for a third-party client of ours, we required an external partner to help us move a large data processing application away from Redis and into Postgres.

The data included in the project was comprised of player and team scores for particular mobile games. Our client aggregated those scores through Kibana into large JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) files. We had to process those files into a database, where they were filtered and cleaned up to resemble a leaderboard—a process that required a custom API.

I worked directly with JP (CEO, Syntx) and a producer.

How did you come to work with Syntx?

I met JP through Discord, a React-based channel. He instilled a lot of confidence in me that he could accomplish what we needed.

Our project spanned August–October 2018.

We’ve received encouraging feedback from our client. Syntx’s work met all of our expectations and all of our client’s specifications.

How did Syntx perform from a project management standpoint?

I communicated well with JP. He was very prompt, very organized. We’d have weekly goal meetings with some direction from the client, and JP and I would meet on Slack or on Discord. We tracked everything through GitHub.

I appreciated having access to the CEO. And JP himself is very no-nonsense and direct about the skill sets and services he could offer. He was straightforward in what the project goals were and how they would be accomplished.

No. It was refreshing how well and how smoothly our engagement went.

With any kind of similar project, it’s valuable to have a team member on your side who has a degree of technical knowledge that can assist with the hiring process.

We completed the project ahead of schedule.
    We agreed to a fair and competitive rate.
    They delivered exactly what we expected.
    I would refer them to anybody needing similar services.

Web App for Fraud Prevention SaaS Product

"They are a boutique shop, which allows them to work quickly and efficiently."

Syntx is developing a React.js web app and a WordPress website. To date, they’ve handled server and domain setup, data warehousing, APIs, and data security.

Owner and Founder, Fraud Prevention SaaS

Though the project hasn’t launched, Syntx has provided constant communication and proved generous with their resources. If the best solution requires something outside the initial scope, they provide it for no fee. Their small size allows them to work quickly.

I am the owner and founder of a SaaS business that allows small and medium-sized businesses to detect, monitor, and block fraudulent advertising clicks.

For what projects/services did your company hire Syntx?

Syntx was hired to develop the entire React web app—front- and backend—and WordPress site (design was handled elsewhere).

Build the project in Reactjs and WordPress.

Google search for Reactjs specialists. They also had solid Clutch reviews.

They handled all the set up such as server and domain setup, data warehousing, API work, data security, etc. They provided frequent project updates, management of outside consultants, strategy meetings and more.

They are a boutique team and I worked with 3-4 staff members.

The project hasn't launched yet.

Syntx is a US-based company and provides a primary project manager for day-to-day correspondence. Syntx hit all deadlines and was flexible when the scope of work expanded.

They simply wanted to get the project right, even if they had to go outside the original scope of work for free. They are a boutique shop, which allows them to work quickly and efficiently.

None. Great work done by a high-quality team based in the US.

Fees were great for a US-based team.

Salesforce Dev for Advertising Agency

"The team at Syntx thinks things through and recommends best-practice approaches..."

Oct. 2018 - Sep. 2019

Syntx created a UX for an end-client’s Salesforce cloud community. After reviewing the initial design, they scoped out a new development and proposed new workflows and processes.

Managing Director, Advertising Agency

The new UX improved client relationships by demonstrating extensive technical and industry expertise. Syntx provided competent development and management resources, utilizing their specialties effectively. Their big-picture approach allows them to recommend fixes with a significant value-add.

I’m the managing director of a full-service advertising agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire Syntx?

We hired Syntx as a development and consulting resource for Salesforce Communities Cloud.

Our goal was to reimagine, redesign and redevelop our client's Salesforce Communities Cloud implementation.

Syntx was recommended to me by another firm.

Tasks they performed include:

• Reviewing and guiding UX Design
  • Planning and scoping development for the new UX
  • Identifying workflows and processes to support the new platform

The team consisted of two people: A developer and a technical lead.

The project is going well. We’ve gained the confidence of the client by demonstrating our subject-matter expertise in the various disciplines of the project.

This project was managed by our project management team, delegating tasks and asking for input from subject-matter experts.

The team at Syntx thinks things through and recommends best-practice approaches—never band-aids.

Not that I’ve identified yet.

Silver