Web and Mobile App Development Company in Toronto

The Synergo Group is a Canadian custom software development agency with offices in Canada, USA, U.K., Romania, Germany, Brazil, Mongolia and South Africa.

We provide know-how for your software products in all phases: concept, design, development, deployment, support. We develop and manage your software for you.

Synergo Group has high expertise in the following areas: Web and Mobile Application development, APIs, Integration, Business Intelligence, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence DevOps and IoT.

Our highly technical team is fully conversant in the following technologies:

• ASP.NET MVC, C#, Java, Python, Scala, Django.
  • SQL Azure, MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB.
  • Aurelia, KnockoutJs, Node.js, AngularJs, JavaScript.
  • PHP Frameworks and CMS (Yii, Laravel, Wordpress).
  • Ecommerce Systems (Magento Enterprise and Community Edition).
  • Mobile apps (Android, IOS, Xamarin, Ionic, Unity, Cordova).
  • Business Intelligence (QLIK Sense, Power BI).
  • Azure, AWS.
  • Responsive Design, SEO, QA.

2005
    Brazil
  • Orlando, FL
  • Capetown, WC
    South Africa

Our clients range from start-ups to Fortune 500.

A few of our select Customers:

• Hartford Steam Boiler - HSB (USA)
  • Modernizing Medicine (USA)
  • Samsung Electronics (USA)
  • AssetWatch (USA)
  • IGIGI (USA)

Mobili

Mobili is a dynamic tool allowing each traveler to organize their essential information viewable by all that takes the hassle out of travel planning for individuals and groups. By bringing together travel information on lodging and activity itineraries, Mobili is changing the way people share group trip details.

The Synergo Group has provided an end to end, one stop shop, service, including UX/UI design, systems architecture, development, QA, product launch, DevOps, hosting and maintenance.

TechTrack

Tech Track is the leading database designed exclusively for companies, investors and service providers in the healthcare & life sciences sector.

The Synergo Group team has developed the platform from the ground up, including complex third party integrations for subscription management, as well as data feeds that provide a constant stream of information on the platform, bringing value to the end customer.

The solution is a web application built with an ASP.NET MVC back end and a Typescript / Bootstrap template based UI, hosted on a Microsoft Azure Cloud environment.

The Synergo Group team is also providing the ongoing hosting and support for the platform.

We have also designed and developed the Tech Track website.

FlipFund

FlipFund Inc. is a web and mobile marketing company that connects businesses and investors through a global database of current financial offerings over a broad spectrum of private and public companies. Investors can quickly scan and research thousands of deals easily and efficiently while businesses can disseminate their offerings to a larger audience more effectively.

FlipFund is a Mobile and Web Application that investors can use to scan thousands of financial offerings around the globe.  It gives investors access to all types of deals whether they are private or public,  brokered or non – brokered,  small or large capitalization. In addition, easy to use filters, search, and Geo locating options provide investors with the tools they need to save time finding the deals that interest them.

The Synergo Group has been responsible for the end to end delivery of both the web and mobile (PWA) application, from UX/UI design, to solution architecture, implementation,...

HSB Inventory Management

The Synergo Group developed the inventory solution for the Hartford Steam Boiler (HSB) Insurance Company.

As part of the MyHomeWorks service offering, the inventory tool allows users to catalog their valuables easily and securely to make sure they are prepared for emergencies.

Our solution is based on ASP.NET MVC and integrates with Amazon, Ebay and Zillow, and contains lots of Exports and other utilities. It also has mobile clients for both Android and iOS.

Key words: Consulting, Project management, Programming, Quality assurance, Maintenance, Multi-language.

Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, C#, SQL Azure, Javascript, Html/Css, Responsive design, API, Android, iOS.

Modernizing Medicine Inventory Management Solution

The Synergo Group developed the procurement cycle management technology for Moderninzing Medicine.

Using the supply chain software for inventory management, dermatologists get lower costs for supplies and an efficient way to manage inventory and ordering. The Modernizing Medicine Inventory Management solution provides:

Automated workflows that streamline operations to increase efficiency and allow staff to focus on the most important thing – patient care

Programmed alerts and simple approvals to reduce inventory shrinkage and maximize return on inventory

Key words: Consulting, Project management, Programming, Quality assurance, Maintenance.

Technologies: PHP, Yii Framework, Javascript, MySQL, AWS, Integrations, API.

Software Release Management System - Samsung Electronics

The Synergo Group developed the Software Release Management System for Samsung Electronics.

The release management is the central knowledge base within Samsung North America for proper device and service release deployments into the US market.

Technologies: Php, Javascript, Html/Css, Php unit testing, Selenium Testing, MySql database, Jenkins, Redmine.

AssetWatch Inventory Management

The Synergo Group developed the inventory solution for AssetWatch Inc.

AssetWatch's inventory tool allows users to catalog their valuables easily and securely to make sure they are prepared for emergencies.

ImpactMap

ImpactMap is software that helps nonprofits plan programs easily, measure outcomes simply, and show funders impact.

ImpactMap help nonprofits succeed by simplifying program planning, outcomes
measurement, and impact reporting.

Censeo

Censeo makes it easy for teachers to collect, tag, and securely
manage artifacts of student learning.

Sayee

Sayee is a voice controlled platform for interacting with your social media feeds.

Dials App

DIALS is the easiest and best on-the-go way to manage your time.

IGIGI - Designer Plus Size Clothing

The Synergo Group developed a magento online shop that supports over 150.000 world wide customers from US + 70 other countries.

Our solution is based on Magento and integrates with Amazon, Ebay, SugarCRM and contains lots of Exports and other utilities.

One of the major achievements of our team was to help our customer to migrate from Magento Enterprise edition to Magento Community edition. As result, our customer started to save $18.000,00 usd per year.

Technologies: Magento Enterprise and Community, Php, Javascript, Html/Css, Responsive design, MySql database, Jenkins, Redmine.

Mobile App Dev. for Travel Organization Platform

“They’re willing to hear whatever ideas or comments you have and incorporate them.”

Jun 2017 - Oct 2018

Working from initial designs, Synergo Group built an app from scratch for both iOS and Android.

Boca Raton, Florida
CEO, Travel Mobili LLC

Initial feedback is positive about both design and functionality. Highly responsive, Synergo Group managed an efficient, collaborative process, staying on top of tasks at through every phase.

I'm the founder of Travel Mobili, a group travel organizing app. The app shares information amongst all of the travelers in a group in order to bring everyone together before, during, and after the trip.

What challenge were you trying to address with Synergo Group?

This was my first development. I needed to work with somebody that could build both the frontend and backend and manage all the phases of development.

Synergo Group built my app from scratch for iOS and Android using Azur. I provided them with designs and we went through phases from design to development. We launched a few months ago.

The app allows every individual travel to enter their itinerary and see the itineraries of other travelers in a single tab. There are an internal chat system and a map to see everyone’s location during the trip.

My main contact was the project manager. I also communicated directly with the developers.

How did you come to work with Synergo Group?

When I started the project, I searched for a development team that I wanted to work with. I found someone that I started working with, during which time I came up with some of the designs. Then I put the project on hold for several months. When I started working on it again, I did further research. I put my project out there and received a number of bids from developers. After filtering through them, I went with Synergo Group.

I spent around $40,000.

We worked together from June 2017 to October 2018.

Based on the experiences of the testers and early users, everything works well so far. Everyone likes the look and feel. I haven’t heard any complaints. I plan to make some change over time but it seems like the app was well-developed.

How did Synergo Group perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated via email as well as phone calls and Skype. We used Jira to track bugs, fixes, changes, and tasks. I communicated with the project manager about general issues related to the project and dealt with the developers on the day-to-day tasks. The project manager would interject as needed if he had inputs. From our first conversation, they were always on top of things.

Their response times were impeccable. There's a time difference with their team in Europe but I would send emails during the evening and would have a response by the next morning. When I wrote to the project manager, who is in my time zone, I would hear back within a few hours.

No, I didn't see anything that could improve. For me, the experience was great and I learned a lot as well.

It really makes a difference if you know what you're looking for or if you allow them to develop on their own. I had an idea of what I wanted so we really worked together. They didn’t just come up with ideas, develop them, and then ask me. It was a team effort. They’re willing to hear whatever ideas or comments you have and incorporate them.

Mobile & Web App Dev for Financial Platform

"They were hands-on and attentive for all aspects of this build."

Mar. 2018 - Oct. 2018

In addition to building Android and iOS mobile versions, Synergo Group designed and developed a complementary web application using Laravel and Angular to track and share financial offerings.

CEO, Financial Platform

Although the final maintenance is still being completed, the early reviews of the product highlight a strong design and an easy-to-use interface. Synergo Group offers an attentive and organized team that is capable of working at different speeds to adhere to project timelines.

I am the CEO of a company that connects businesses and investors through a global database of the top stock exchanges around the globe.

What challenge were you trying to address with Synergo Group?

I had prepared an outline for how I wanted our mobile and web applications to operate and how I wanted them to look, but I needed outside assistance with the coding and development.

Synergo Group built our web application utilizing Laravel and Angular, along with our extensive backend database using SQL. I had initial design options, but Synergo Group polished those in their UX/UI design processes.

The apps allow users to scan financial offerings around the world. Synergo Group implemented filtering and mapping functionality. There is a payment portal, but we have yet to decide on that vendor. They have also created an employee data entry layout that makes it easier for employees to access the application online.

The CEO has handled many of the project management duties, and I’ve been in touch with the developer and designer.

How did you come to work with Synergo Group?

I was impressed by the positive references we found when searching for them online.

We’ve spent close to $30,000 at this point, but I expect to spend closer to $45,000.

Our engagement lasted from March–October 2018. The main development is complete, but we’re currently coordinating the final maintenance tasks.

The early reviews of the product cite the clean design and the intuitive nature of the system.

How did Synergo Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They were hands-on and attentive for all aspects of this build. They had internal project management tools available, but I felt more comfortable using Slack, so I appreciated their flexibility in that regard.

They’re comfortable working at different speeds when I think it’s necessary depending on the specific task.

We had some minor miscommunications on the design, but those were corrected easily. And their team was not always fully understanding of the financial terms I would tend to use, but that also was not a major concern.

This isn’t necessarily advice—more of an overall review. I thought they were an excellent team. They’re attentive to all of the important details.

Mobile App Dev for Photo Sharing Platform

"… they pretty much nailed it without too many hiccups along the way."

Nov. 2017 - Oct. 2018

Synergo Group developed an iOS and Android mobile app based off of an existing website for sharing photos online. They also handled changes to the website as new features were added to the app.

Dave Golokhov
CEO, WERSTARS

The app not only works smoothly but also attracts people that want a place to share photos without social media being involved. Synergo Group’s team delivered all the requested functionality and was highly organized and efficient throughout the collaboration.

I’m the founder of WERSTARS, a photo-sharing platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with Synergo Group?

I needed someone to turn our photo sharing web platform into a mobile app since the developer that created our website couldn’t take it any further.

They developed our iOS and Android application, which can be used on iPads, tablets, etc. They’ve also taken over tweaking, editing, and adding features to the website as we built new features for the app.

The idea of our platform is that a user can save his/her special moments on a page that we call a “sky”. This filters the dates of when photos are uploaded and shows their whole life in one place. This display has to be optimized on the app, which they managed to translate seamlessly, whereas it can all be seen easily on a desktop using the dragging feature. I was really concerned if it would load well on all phones, but it works excellently.

Other features include the ability to filter by different keywords so users can find specific moments or events. It also has a relationship feature, where the sky will display the pictures of your friends or loved ones. The platform also has the options of saving things publicly or privately and sharing pictures across users by tagging them.

I’ve been in contact with three people. The first person I spoke with was their CEO, who oversaw everything. I also worked with the development lead and one other person.

How did you come to work with Synergo Group?

I looked on Upwork for firms in India and also searched locally in Toronto, interviewing several companies. The reviews of Clutch and other places made Synergo Group seem legitimate. The biggest challenge I faced was that I was getting all sorts of different price ranges. The firms from India charged very little and the ones in Canada asked for a lot of money.

Clutch helped me decide thanks to their thorough process for submitting a review. I was comfortable with Synergo Group during the interview, and their price was within my budget.

I spent over $15,000.

We started working together in November 2017 until October 2018.

Overall, people who understand it like the final product. Some young people don’t use platforms like Facebook anymore but still want somewhere to save their pictures. When they see our product, they appreciate that they can still share moments and tag others without any social approval involved.

All the feature requirements were fulfilled in the requested timeline. The challenge with the app was to find a way to make it easy and smooth to see your whole life in one page. Synergo Group did a good job with that specifically. They delivered a platform that works really well.

How did Synergo Group perform from a project management standpoint?

This team is significantly more organized than the web developer work worked with before. They use Jira and tickets for following up with things. We were able to track tasks and make sure everything was taken care of.

They’re organized, efficient, and did what I expected them to do. What I’ve experienced with developers is that they often disappoint. I’m really impressed with the fact that I gave Synergo Group an idea, told them how I wanted it to happen, and they pretty much nailed it without too many hiccups along the way. Any issues that came up were easily resolved.

There were times they perceived what we were saying differently. When working with abstract ideas, one has to go over the requirements a couple of times to clarify exactly how things should look or function. It’s not a major thing; it’s probably pretty normal.

Mobile App Dev for Restaurant & Bar Viewing Platform

“They produced everything I asked for and fulfilled all my requirements.”

Mar 2017 - Jan. 2018

Synergo Group developed a cross-platform social media app based on existing wireframes. They finished the project, but the app hasn’t launched yet. The app includes geolocation and multimedia integration.

CEO, Restaurant App

They’re an extremely responsive and competent agency. They followed instructions and created a product that perfectly reflected the wireframes. English isn’t their first language, so some clarification is required, but they do good work.

I’m the CEO and creator of an app that tells people how busy a bar is by using GPS location. It creates a demographic profile of the bar to figure out its capacity.

What challenge were you trying to address with Synergo Group?

I needed a partner to build the app.

I used a prototyping tool to provide Synergo Group with wireframes and sketches of what I wanted the app to look like. They built it as a cross-platform app for both iOS and Android. Users can check into a location, take pictures and video, and connect their account to other social media like Twitter and Facebook. People can comment on pictures and interact with one another.

I worked with one UX designer, a junior and senior developer, and the owner. The owner was my main point of contact.

I found them on Clutch.

I spent $28,200.

We worked together from March 2017–January 2018. I put the project on hold to work on a different app.

They produced everything I asked for and fulfilled all my requirements. A lot of my friends have seen the app and really like it. I’ve received lots of positive feedback.

How did Synergo Group perform from a project management standpoint?

I don’t have any other experience to compare it to, but their project management was good. They were quick to respond, and we communicated via Jira and email. English isn’t their native language, so we did have to clarify things a few times.

Their strength is definitely their UX design. They’re a highly competent team.

I would’ve appreciated if they’d explained the difference between a platform being native or not. They should give their customers all the possible development options and explain the pros and cons of each.

Do your own mockups and explain everything in as much detail as possible; this will minimize errors. I’d also suggest using an agile approach, so you can see portions of your product before the whole thing is complete.

Mobile App Dev. for Health & Wellness Platform

"...[I]t was helpful to have their assistance on such a stressful project."

Oct. 2017 - Dec. 2017

Synergo took over support for a health and fitness app. They repaired bugs left by previous vendor and built a new articles feature, maintaining the app’s existing design.

Oakville, Ontario
Senior Web Designer, Health & Fitness Company

Synergo’s UX improvements helped repair a brand damaged by the previous vendor. They delivered ahead of schedule, despite complications in the handover. Streamlined project management allows them to work independently without monopolizing internal time.

I’m a Senior Web Designer for a diet and fitness organization. We’ve created an app specific to one of our brands which allows users to track their meals, exercise, and weight.

What challenge were you trying to address with Synergo Group?

Our previous agency shut down its PHP division and could no longer support our app. We needed a partner to take over the source code and provide updates.

Synergo Group repaired bugs in our existing app. They also developed a new articles feature for both the iOS and Android versions of our app. We provided wireframes, which their team referenced to maintain the established look-and-feel of the app.

We worked with a project manager and a developer from their team.

How did you come to work with Synergo Group?

I found them through a Google search and read their reviews on Clutch.

We spent around around $15,000.

We started working together in October 2017 and made the final changes in December 2017.

Our app had some negative reviews because of errors made by our previous vendor. Since working with Synergo, we’ve received nothing but positive feedback. Their recommendations led to the overall improvement of user experience, and people now use our application without any issues.

How did Synergo Group perform from a project management standpoint?

While our previous agency took up a lot of time with unproductive meetings, Synergo worked much more efficiently. They emailed us if any issue arose and offered suggestions. If necessary, we then scheduled a phone call. We also utilized a project management tool to monitor progress.

They were always on schedule, even as we dealt with the fact that our previous vendor failed to hand over all the necessary files. They suggested alternatives for working around this issue, and it was helpful to have their assistance on such a stressful project.

We had a very smooth process.

I’ve already recommended Synergo. Their team can jump right into a project and they’re easy to work with. They’re very knowledgeable and able to work without a lot of handholding.

Overall Score They worked very efficiently and quickly resolved any issues.
    Synergo worked under strict deadlines and actually delivered early.
    We considered various agencies, but Synergo’s estimates were among the best.
    They immediately addressed any concerns we had.

Mobile App Dev. for College Students' Business Calendar

“They’re probably the best software vendor we’ve worked with.”

Oct. 2017 - Dec. 2017

Synergo developed a social calendar app for iOS and Android that advertises events and adjacent business to local college students. The events featured are categorized and searchable by users.

New Jersey
Matthew Jasko
Founder, Targeted Ultra-Niche Advertising Incorporated

Beta testers are thrilled with the product and eagerly await its launch. The app conveys relevant information as quickly and concisely as possible. They’re communication and management skills are unparalleled. Unhindered by the time zone difference, they reliably respond to emails within an hour.

I’m the founder of Targeted Ultra-Niche Advertising. We provide solutions to small businesses that help them better leverage their marketing and advertising efforts.

What challenge were you trying to address with Synergo Group?

To best serve a particular client, we decided it was necessary to create a mobile app for both iOS and Android. Our in-house team is great, but mobile app development isn’t in their skill set. We needed to outsource development in order to fulfill our vision and deliver a tangible product.

We approached them with a WordPress website and some sketches of the app. However, nothing was planned with a high level of detail so we left most of the creative input and design up to them. The app they developed is essentially a social calendar for students of Georgetown University. It effectively compiles events from around the university onto a mobile calendar that’s searchable, pushes featured events, and organizes them into specific categories. Local businesses pay for calendar position.

The founder acted as the main point of contact throughout the process. On occasion, I worked directly with the head developer as well.

How did you come to work with Synergo Group?

After taking on this project, we considered nearly every major mobile app development organization we could find. The goal was to find a reputable company that produces successful apps, but could also engage in a close working relationship with us. It was clear that Synergo had the expertise and experience necessary to deliver the product on time and on budget.

The project cost $4,000.

Development took place October 2017–December 2017. We’re in the process of launching the app now.

We’ve had around 50 beta testers and their feedback has been fantastic. All target end-users, they’re ecstatic for the app to launch. It’s a clean, smooth, and streamlined information delivery system, which is exactly what we wanted.

How did Synergo Group perform from a project management standpoint?

We had an initial video conference with Cristian Beres [Founder, Synergo Group] where he outlined project options and set week-by-week landmarks. After that, communication was primarily done through email. We had an additional video conference once a tangible product started to take form.

The project went through 12 or 13 builds before completion and each one was delivered to me within 24 hours of my initial feedback. They finished everything slightly ahead of schedule and completed the project a week earlier than initially estimated. The Synergo team always forwarded feedback to his development team and kept them on task. We always knew how the project was going and in general, the project management was excellent.

The Synergo team's response time, as a founder, was better than anyone I’ve worked with before. He reliably returned my emails within an hour. Additionally, their willingness to collaborate, innovate, and look for strategic opportunities outside the project is a standout attribute. Finally, we appreciated the ironclad contract that protected our intellectual property, as it’s extremely important to us.

I honestly don't have any recommendations to add. We communicated effectively throughout the process and got our deliverable on time and on budget. They’re probably the best software vendor we’ve worked with.

Overall Score I couldn’t speak more highly of them.
    They were on our schedule despite being on a different continent.
    They provided the lowest bid of anyone we considered.
    We received exactly the product we wanted.
    We’re looking forward to working with them in the future.

Web Dev and Design for Environmental Fashion Nonprofit

"Synergo Group has the rare combination of experience, creativity, and professionalism."

Oct. - Nov. 2017

Synergo Group provided custom web design and development, guiding the process and creating a beautiful website that conveys the company’s mission of protecting the environment and empowering low-income women.

USA/Canada
Sean Kelly
Founder, Mother Erth

Synergo delivered an impressive website on time, surpassing expectations. The process was marked by their coding expertise, attention to detail, and their ability to turn a vision into an accurate and creative deliverable, which is how they drive results.

I’m a founder of Mother Erth, a social enterprise based out of Toronto, Canada and San Diego, California. We protect the environment and empower low-income mothers through hand weaving zero-waste fashion items. Every product we make is from plastic that cannot be recycled and directly impacts our mother artisans.

For what projects/services did your company hire Synergo Group?

We were looking for custom website design and development work to bring our vision to life.

Our goals were to beautify our website and convert visitors into customers.

We did online research and received recommendations.

The challenge for a social enterprise is showcasing your story to the public. Synergo took the time to understand our needs and had great suggestions on how to convey our mission through our website and increase the online development of our organization. They led all changes requests in record timing and beat our expectations.

We worked directly with a manager that oversaw all aspects of the project, taking the time to learn about our space and challenges. He was amazing from our initial email correspondence and expertly guided us through the process. We are 100% satisfied with the end results.

Synergo Group provided just what we needed to connect with our community. Their developers work magic with code, building functional elements and beautiful effects, characterized by meticulous attention to detail. Everyone has been so impressed with the work they've done.

How effective was the project management?

They have an exceptional ability to transform a vision into on-target creative work and were an absolute pleasure to work with. We couldn’t be happier with the final results.

Synergo Group has the rare combination of experience, creativity, and professionalism. They've been an invaluable resource to us and have helped drive results. We recommend them 100%!

What tips or recommendations do you have?

They should continue to get their name and brand out there. They are amazing!

MVP Application Development for Elevator Consultancy

"Their programmers are very knowledgeable and their designers are very talented so I'm happy with the service provided​​​​."

May. 2016 - Ongoing

Synergo Group created a working prototype for a tool to monitor elevator performance in real-time. The project entered the deployment phase in late 2017.

Director of IT, Elevator Consultancy

Synergo Group's developers are skilled with ASP.NET and Java. They have talented designers and delivered the ideal product on time and on budget. Synergo excels in project management.

I work for an innovative consulting company. I am the IT director.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Synergo Group?

We would like to create a new application for our prospective clients. We are looking for a working prototype.

This will be a very limited product. The application will be real-time monitoring of the vertical or horizontal transport equipment such as elevators escalators. The idea is to show the on time status and location of elevators or escalators. It can also show events and if the door is open.

We met with Synergo and agreed to create it with them. The framework uses C#, ASP.NET, Aurelia and SignalR.

The work involved development and user interface design. They also handled the implementation.

How did you come to work with Synergo Group?

I think that I searched Google and found them on one of the company portals. I contacted their representative here in Toronto. We are based in Toronto so it was a good fit for us.

They had a strong portfolio and were able to showcase their products. We didn't go into details but they started by creating the user interface design to show me. I liked their work so I decided to choose them. They also seemed to know Javascript very well.

It is around $15,000 to $20,000.

We are now finishing the project and are in the deployment phase. We started the engagement in May 2017.

I don't have formal metrics yet because it's too early to measure.

How did Synergo Group perform from a project management standpoint?

I'm extremely happy. They are very professional and they deliver on time and on budget. They gave me exactly what I expected. They managed to stay on the initial budget plan.

What did you find most impressive about Synergo Group?

Their programmers are very knowledgeable and their designers are very talented so I'm happy with the service provided.

Are there any areas Synergo Group could improve?

There is nothing major.

App Project for Middle Eastern Entrepreneur

"Synergo Group has an expert team when it comes to iOS and Android development."

Jan. 2017 - Mar. 2017

Synergo Group developed an iOS/Android app for RSS aggregation and provided recommendations about integral design features.

Saudi Arabia
Entrepreneur, Middle Eastern Startup

After another agency failed to deliver a good result, Synergo Group took charge of app development to ensure a high-quality product. Thanks to their expertise, the new app will launch soon.

I am an entrepreneur developing an RSS news-aggregating mobile app. Users can select the feeds that interest them and receive relevant results. The app is aimed at Middle Eastern countries.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Synergo Group?

I started developing the application using another company and received a bad result.

Synergo Group took over the development of my iOS and Android app and provided good-quality work.

How did you come to work with Synergo Group?

I found Synergo Group through a friend who had used their services.

The cost of Synergo Group's work was between $10,000 and $15,000. They worked about 230 hours total on this project, which comes out to about $40 per hour.

We had a seven- or eight-week development time. The project finished last week.

Synergo Group was successful in creating my app. We were able to implement some useful features based on their recommendations. We haven't launched the app yet.

How did Synergo Group perform from a project management standpoint?

The project was managed without the use of any tools since the scope was small. Synergo Group proposed using a management tool for any future projects.

What distinguishes Synergo Group from other providers?

Synergo Group has an expert team when it comes to iOS and Android development.

Quality Assessment and Consulting Large Electronics Manufacturer

"There was a time difference but they accommodated to our time. That helped optimize my team’s time as best as possible."

Mar. 2016 - Aug. 2016

Synergo Group helped Samsung ensure that all applications being consumed in the US market on Samsung phones were optimized for user experience and enjoyment.

10,001 + Employees

Mountain View, California
Head of Deployment, Samsung

Synergo Group created helpful custom applications to measure application performance, speed, download and delete rates and other useful information. Their communication improved throughout the project.

The company is Samsung. I was the head of the deployment. My division was responsible for validating and ensuring that all the software apps and devices that were going to the US market were market and consumer ready.

What challenge were you trying to address with Synergo Group?

The device market in the US is extremely proliferated. The apps that are going on the devices are extremely wide in terms of how they’re handling operating systems and how they’re engaging with various device resolutions. We were trying to solve the inventory handling of apps that are preinstalled on the Samsung devices and to understand their impact on the devices in terms of resolution engagement as well as device utilization.

We tried to get a handle on the inventory management of the apps that are ready for preload and the inventory management of apps that are ready for programs made for Samsung. There are 1,000 to 2,000 different apps that we tried in order to ensure that when they’re running on a Samsung device, the user has the best experience. We used a set of device and apps inventory to merge them and see what works together.

Synergo Group was hired to support our efforts in building an inventory management tool. The inventory management and calendar tools focus was to make device launches, app-pre-loads, maintenance releases and respects preload updates, as well as the conditions of the apps ready for preload visible.

Thereby the objective was to understand besides the devices also the impact of the operating systems and the device feature set differences like screen resolution, CPU type and so on.

We needed to manage various metrics and understand the effect it would have to make any change. Which version is going to be affected, which device is going to be affected, what test do we need to run and in which cases. So the project was about creating this very complex system with 4 essential components: the inventory management, the planning and scheduling tool, the reporting tool and the device inventory in itself.

How did you come to work with Synergo Group?

Synergo Group had partnered up with another company so we had done several projects with them in the past and had a good experience. We looked at other vendors that are in the same spectrum, but in the end, we chose Synergo Group because of price and the past experience we had with them. We believed we’d be able to get the project done with them.

How much have you invested with Synergo Group?

We spent $78,000 on the project.

We began working with them in March 2016, and the work was completed in August 2016.

The key performance indicators on the project are pretty significant in terms of inventory management on a device level, down to the quality aspect of app ratios and having that knowledge. That’s how we measure it at the end of the day. We also look at the success of the project in terms understanding the devices that are out there and what operating systems and applications are on them. The delta was the unknown and we had a ratio of 85% of coverage. We had a very good understanding of what it is and there was a little gap in terms of the other applications that we’re not aware of. It depends on the provider but that was an acceptable delta. The other one was to understand the lifetime of the application in terms of where it stands and which version was tested. We were pretty accurate on that, so we always kept the last version in a 15 to 20-day cycle. That means that when the application came out, either before or after, there would be a 20-day window for understanding and propagating the information.

How did Synergo Group perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Redmine, which helps to organize sprints and provides reports. We communicated through weekly calls and email.

What did you find most impressive about Synergo Group?

Are there any areas Synergo Group could improve?

Communication is something that can always be improved. Synergo improved a lot over the time we worked with them. We had to work with them on warning us in advance about any issues that came up. They were flexible in working with us.

It was beyond expectations. It wasn’t flawless but the flaws could be managed.
    We got exactly what we asked for, plus they invested more time to accommodate some of the things that we had not scoped out in the beginning.
    Five would be super stellar. We took quality standards higher than anybody else would.