We build powerful brands that connect and inspire

We are Suva, a full-service design and branding company. Helping clients discover their fundamental purpose, make an emotional connection with their audience, build trust and create loyalty. Through close collaboration, deep strategy, powerful storytelling, and beautifully crafted designs, we create, memorable brand experiences that connect and convert.

As your creative partner, we provide complete solutions for your brand from ideation to final execution. We conduct discovery and analysis to understand your business challenges and customer needs. We work together to distinguish your brand's core purpose, mission, values, and positioning. We then translate this strategy into your authentic voice and create engaging visual stories that elevate your brand beyond the ordinary with clarity and ease.

2002
Brooklyn, NY
  • 1345 Bushwick Ave
    Brooklyn, NY 11207

BioLite, Precycle, Bruce Frank Primitive Art Gallery, Beautiful Earth Group, PropertyPilot, Adorama Rental Co, Sweet Science Wellness, Scott Henderson Inc.

Sweet Science Branding Image

Sweet Science Branding

Branding, Logo and Identity System for Sweet Science a wellness and nutrition program for people in recovery from addiction.

Branding and Stationery Designs Image

Branding and Stationery Designs

Branding, Business Card Design, Program Design, Logo and Identity System for Sweet Science a wellness and nutrition program for people in recovery from addiction.

Logo and Iconagraphy for Zero Waste Store Image

Logo and Iconagraphy for Zero Waste Store

Branding, Logo Design, Custom Icons, Instructions signage for Precycle, New Yorks first completely Zero Waste Grocery Store.

Catalog Cover Designs Image

Catalog Cover Designs

Catalog Cover Designs for Bruce Frank Primitive Art Gallery, Catolog Editorial Layout and Publishing.

Bruce Frank Primitive Art Gallery Website Image

Bruce Frank Primitive Art Gallery Website

Website design for Bruce Frank Primitive Art gallery in New York showcasing detailed high-value acquisitions for world-class dealers and collectors.

Adorama Rental Co ARC EDU Image

Adorama Rental Co ARC EDU

Branding and promotion design for a student rental rewards program with ARC, photo and cinema equipment rental house in New York City

BioLite Branding and Packaging System Image

BioLite Branding and Packaging System

Brand Identity, Logo Design, Packaging and Marketing Graphics for BioLIte a tech start-up company designing breakthrough products that generate off-grid clean energy for domestic and international markets.

Beautiful Earth Group Branding Image

Beautiful Earth Group Branding

Branding, Logo Design, Marketing Materials for a sustainable energy company focusing on the development of utility-scale solar and wind power generating facilities.

PripertyPilot Logo Image

PripertyPilot Logo

Branding, Logo Design, Collateral, Website Design for PropertyPilot, a B2B Real Estate database and search engine for investors and lending managers

Branding Strategy & Website Dev for Wellness Company

"They use strategy in their process and are very good at translating that strategy into effective creative solutions."

SUVA Inc has led an in-depth branding initiative for a nutrition and wellness company. After defining a target client type, the team created a new business name, position, strategy, messaging, and website.

Mill Valley, California
Elena Skrosnikova
Founder, Sweet Science Wellness

With the final website and branding assets, internal stakeholders feel more confident in sharing their program. SUVA Inc manages expectations clearly, communicating what they're working on as well as when it's due. Their branding expertise, design skill, and business aptitude are a winning combo.

I am the owner of a nutrition and wellness company located in the San Francisco Bay area. I work with clients virtually all over the world. I help people in recovery from addiction by creating personally tailored programs that include specific recommendations, health practices, recipes and support strategies to address their unique situation.

For what projects/services did your company hire SUVA Inc?

My company shifted focus from a general nutrition service to a more narrow specialty, targeting a very unique need in a market place. I needed to redesign the existing website to reflect this shift and these new services. I also needed a more professional look that matched the level of expertise I provided.

The main objective of the project was to introduce my new coaching program and me as a leading expert in the field of nutrition and wellness for addiction recovery. I also needed a website that would generate new leads and make it easy for customers to schedule an appointment.

When I started looking for a designer, I was very fortunate to get a referral to Suva and they were available to help. After our initial meeting, it was clear that Suva would be a perfect partner to help me re-brand my company.

They listened and asked very specific questions that showed they were not just interested in making something look good but to make sure it was going to meet my business objectives and connect with my specific target audience.

It’s like they were an extension of my business team and were fully invested in making sure that my brand was successful from the beginning and had a long term growth strategy. And their prices were a fraction of any large agency for the same quality work but with a more personal approach.

Before we began working we had a discovery meeting were Suva team and I discussed the best way to reach the main goals for the project and what areas needed work.

We began the project with a brand strategy session where Suva help me identify my ideal client, what their challenges were and how to best help them with those challenges. This resulted in a new business name, positioning, strategy, messaging, new logo and content strategy for the new site.

Suva listened to my needs and provided guidance and intelligent information every step of the way, I felt included in the entire creative process. Because they took the time to get to know me and my business on such a deep level, in most cases they anticipated my needs before I even knew I needed them.

For the website, in addition to the wireframes and writing direction, Suva also provided a professional photo shot list with detailed styling art direction, location preference, wardrobe and specific images photographer needed to take.

Before the team started working on the website they created a mini coming soon page that was full of useful information. This enabled me to start networking and building my contact list of potential new clients right away.

The final website was fully custom designed and coded where every page had unique layout, function and content based on our original wireframes and I am able to make any future edits via easy-to-use Squarespace backend. The final deliverables also included business cards, digital brochures, program handouts and fillable forms for clients.

Suva continues to update my site, create monthly newsletters, and generate weekly graphics for two key social media accounts.

I was working directly with the two owners who are also the designers which made the whole process very easy and provided immediate replies. Suva team is a powerhouse and a very well oiled machine. They know their stuff and they are willing to let you be involved in the process.

They are also very personable and easy to talk to and made all of our meetings both educational and entertaining. I looked forward to our bi-weekly calls.

The final website and branding were beyond my expectations and wildest dreams! Suva over delivered in every aspect and provided so much more value and high standards to my program and services.

I got a ton of wonderful feedback and it gave me the confidence to share my services with high-end clients. My new website is thoughtful, bright, fresh and totally cutting-edge and has been an invaluable tool in generating new business.

All of my business forms, program handouts, and social media accounts have clear branding standards and look super professional, creating a great brand experience for my clients.

The communication was instant via phone and email. The project schedule was managed very effectively, I always knew what was being worked on and when certain parts were due.

Since I am located on the west coast and Suva is based in New York all presentations were held virtually using google meet which made it very easy to schedule reviews and for me to provide feedback.

They were always available when I had questions and made extra effort to provide additional references and recommend super useful tools.

I knew from seeing Suva's portfolio that they were very talented designers but they were so much more! Their branding expertise and design skills together with an understanding of consumer behavior and business strategy is a rare combination.

What I found most impressive is their insight, attention to the smallest detail, their amazing ability to know what I need before I need it, and the work ethic they put into my business.

What sets them apart from other small agencies is their range of top quality services and their approach to design. They don’t just take orders, they ask a lot of questions. They take the time to get to know you and your customers, they want to know what your strengths are as well as stress points.

They use strategy in their process and are very good at translating that strategy into effective creative solutions. Everything is done for a reason. There is nothing cookie-cutter about their work.

The end result is not only completely custom, unique and beautiful but also functional. All deliverables were designed with a purpose to appeal to a specific customer and to provoke a specific response. I now consider them as an integral part of my business and an extension of my team.

None! They are a dream team!

Overall Score Suva provides everything your business needs to grow in the right direction. They are smart, efficient, creative, super talented and they truly care!
    Each item was delivered on time and they made sure I knew when I needed to provide feedback or content
    Branding was an investment in my business. The value of what my business gained after Suva's work was so much more than this investment.
    Quality was of the highest caliber
    I am already referring them to my business network contacts