Creative Inbound Marketing.

Sure Exposure has provided leading web design and marketing solutions for small to medium size businesses in the San Francisco Bay Area since 2006.  Our brand is Strategic Web Design™.  We combine digital engagement with industry-leading marketing strategies to build your ROI.  We want to deliver solutions that meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. We focus on being a business partner to the long-term success of your business.  Our website designs are guaranteed.

Sure Exposure corporate office is located Campbell, CA, a suburb of the San Jose – the Capital of Silicon Valley.  Our company also operates an office in San Francisco, CA to serve our North Bay Area clients.

2006
Campbell, CA
  • 900 E Hamilton Ave STE 100
    Campbell, CA 95008

Wordpress Redesign for Outdoor Tourism Company

“It was great to see my personal changes and input being considered throughout the management of the redesign.”

Nov. 2016 - Jan. 2018

Sure Exposure radically redesigned an outdated and unintuitive website and built a smoother, personalized, and more effective version in Wordpress.

Stanley, Idaho
Rebekah Cain
Owner, Mystic Saddle Ranch

The upgraded Wordpress page led to improvements in user functionality, understanding of packages, and pricing. Inefficiencies from the older versions of the site were eliminated and the new website improved the business' reputation.

My husband and I are the owners and operators of Mystic Saddle Ranch and service trail rides, wilderness pack trips, and guided hunts.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sure Exposure?

The previous web developers that were hired were expensive and did not offer personal access to the business’ site. The design was not user-friendly and unintuitive. The business had minimal exposure and was not search engine optimized. Sure Exposure was hired to update the site and to be formatted to SEO best practices.

The Sure Exposure team and Timothy Weaver, the CEO, took it upon themselves to revitalize my business’ website. Their technical expertise was central to fixing the myriad of problems with my previous web design service. Tim personally connected to the business’ wilderness trailing community and reliably prioritized my technical concerns. He used my personal insights, photos, and text I wanted to use in personalizing my business to create a more mobile-friendly and focused website. The team also implemented SEO best practices to boost our Google ranking and overall visibility.

I regularly communicated with Tim via email and text. He would liaise with me and his web design and development team.

How did you come to work with Sure Exposure?

I personally met Tim and connected with him as a family man with a heart for Idaho. It was very important for us to find a person that understands wilderness trailing and the Idaho community, and Tim was the vital link.

We invested $10,000 total.

We started working together in November 2017 and completed the project in December.

The updated website increased overall exposure for our business. Customers were looking for and finding our packages instead of asking redundant questions. They booked our trips much faster. Specifically, a professional photographer who had previously overlooked our business due to the state of our site booked a trip after seeing the changes we made with Sure Exposure.

How did Sure Exposure perform from a project management standpoint?

I spoke mainly to the CEO and he relayed to his team in a timely manner. It was great to see my personal changes and input being considered throughout the management of the redesign.

Sure Exposure was very adaptable to our needs and connected with us on a personal level. My concerns were always quickly addressed, and I had easy access to design choices. They made it easy to make any changes that we saw necessary. It felt like the CEO really cared about our business and our service.

No, they don’t have any areas to improve.

I would tell them that it is a very personalized experience. You can create your own content and they help to optimize it according to SEO best practices. Writing the content myself saved a lot of time, and it allowed them to focus on other aspects of the project.

WordPress Upgrade for Recruiting Platform

"I appreciate their attentive customer service."

Aug. 2015 - Jan. 2016

Sure Exposure conducted a comprehensive upgrade for a local staffing/recruiting platform, seeking to expand business leads through web development, rebranded content, and improved SEO.

Redwood Shores, California
Lacy Fossati
Recruiting Director, California People Search

The improved website quickly boosted customer activity due to better performance and compelling UI/UX design. Sure Exposure’s strong team structure, creativity, and problem-solving skills made the engagement productive.

I am a full-cycle recruiter and assist with company operations at California People Search. We source only the most qualified candidates and offer an efficient, seamless, and fruitful search process to help our clients build better partnerships.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sure Exposure?

Sure Exposure assisted us with revamping our company website.

We wanted to rebrand, draw more attention to our website, improve our SEO, and ultimately grow our business.

We researched companies in the area. Our business development manager found Sure Exposure.

Tim (Founder & CEO, Sure Exposure) worked closely with our former business development manager to build the website and add more engaging content. Using WordPress, we can add our job orders, track SEO, blog and share important articles, and more.

Now, we are working with Sure Exposure to update the website. We are adding animation, changing color schemes, and starting to utilize the blog section more effectively.

Three resources were involved throughout the whole project. Our former business development manager compiled the team.

Right away, we started getting more activity on our website and gained a few new clients.

My former colleague managed the website build.

I appreciate their attentive customer service. Whenever we had issues, Tim responded and made sure everything was resolved, whether it was updating a system or adding a new user. He is timely and efficient and also offered to assist with this complimentary upgrade due to our continued business.

I can’t think of anything at this time.

They're priced reasonably.