Be strategic. Get results.

Sur-Ryl Marketing is a full-service digital marketing agency dedicated to serving the needs of small businesses. From strategy to creative design to media services and beyond, we're your one-stop shop for marketing solutions. Our firm was built on deep industry experience, a rich understanding of our clients’ needs and in-depth resources required to address pertinent business challenges and opportunities.

Since 2009, we have worked to provide our clients with beyond-the-box marketing solutions that help increase their brand awareness and drive business to their front doors.

Los Angeles, CA
  • 2202 S. Figueroa St #318
    Los Angeles, CA 90007

Branding & Digital Marketing for Technology Consulting Firm

"Every single thing that Sur-Ryl did exceeded our expectations. Every project exhibited extreme quality, and we received it before time or on time and definitely within budget."

2011 - Ongoing

Sur-Ryl Marketing provides a variety of marketing and communications services for the client including digital marketing, social media marketing, and blog content creation.

Washington DC Metro Area
Tonya Buckner
CEO, Buckner Management & Technology

Sur-Ryl Marketing delivers quality marketing services for the client. The agency is recognized particularly for their excellent customer service and affordable pricing. There client has no criticism for Sur-Ryl Marketing and recommends them to others.

Buckner Management & Technology is a management and technology consulting firm.

I'm the CEO and president of the consulting firm.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Sur-Ryl Marketing?

We had a marketing challenges. I needed to find someone who could focus on our marketing efforts for us while I focus on the core business needs.

Sur-Ryl Marketing provides all of our marketing and communication needs. They take care of our digital marketing. They set up our website and all of our social media and will provide blog content for us in the future. They handled our print marketing, which was our business cards and pamphlets. They also provide advisory services for us, meaning best practices and lessons learned as it related to marketing. They kept us abreast of the latest innovations in marketing and advised us where we are and where we should be.

They also recently handled a name change for us. They did all of our branding for us. They redid our website, our social media, business cards, and all of the communication.

How did you come to work with Sur-Ryl Marketing?

Sur-Ryl Marketing was referred to us by one of my colleagues.

So far, everything cost less than $10,000.

We've been working with Sur-Ryl Marketing since 2011, and it is ongoing work.

Sur-Ryl Marketing has saved us time and effort by letting us focus on the business rather than marketing. Additionally, their expertise in digital marketing have been invaluable.

How did Sur-Ryl Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Sur-Ryl Marketing, we believe, is the industry leader in providing innovation services. They give exemplary customer service, and their pricing is affordable. We're a small business, a federal contractor, and so their prices were very affordable. They demonstrated professionalism at all times. They were trustworthy and dependable. They paid attention to detail. They took initiative by advising us of the things that we needed to do.

One of the things that I loved about them the most is that I didn't have to manage the project or go behind them to check on their work. Every single thing that Sur-Ryl did exceeded our expectations. Every project exhibited extreme quality, and we received it before time or on time and definitely within budget. The other thing that stood out for me the most, the reason why Sur-Ryl is our preferred marketing firm, is because although they have many other clients, the professional service that they provided us made us feel that we were their only client. They always anticipated our needs. It seemed that they knew what we needed before we knew we needed it, and I think that's what stood out the most for me.

What distinguishes Sur-Ryl Marketing from other providers?

Sur-Ryl Marketing advises us on the things that we need. They know what we need before we know we need it, and that has been a tremendous benefit for us. It allows us to stay ahead in our field. They take the initiative in every aspect of our project.

While they were updating our website, we hadn't even talked about the social media portion yet, and they took the initiative to update our social media when they did our website, which was incredible for me. I'm sure you can imagine that with doing a company name change, there's so much involved – the legal aspect of it and everything – the social media was the last thing that was on my mind. By the time I thought of it and went to Sur-Ryl group to talk to them about it, it was already done. That was just amazing that they took the initiative to do that. Like I said, they advise us on the things that we need, and they know what we need before we even need it. That allows me the opportunity to focus on my core business and not on my marketing needs. I think that is the true value that Sur-Ryl Marketing brings to my firm.

Is there anything Sur-Ryl Marketing could have improved or done differently?

No. Absolutely not.

Web Design for Tax Services Professional

"Sur-Ryl was great to work with. It was all very personal, having constant contact with my rep."

The client hired Sur-Ryl Marketing to develop their website. The agency also made business cards and created a logo for the client.

James Crenshaw
Director of Tax Planning & Controversy, KBR, Inc.

Sur-Ryl Marketing created an effective website that received ample traffic and ranked will in terms of search engine optimization. The client praises the agency for their responsiveness. Sur-Ryl Marketing is highly recommended to others.

I am the sole proprietor of a company that markets certain specialized tax services for small businesses.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Sur-Ryl Marketing?

About a year ago I was just getting myself started, and I wanted to find a way through an attractive, well-organized website to present my business and opportunity to potential clients. The person I worked with at Sur-Ryl had a suite of services, and we talked about how those might fit with what my objectives were. Then, I selected from the suite and they performed those for me.

First, Sur-Ryl was responsible for the design of the website. We worked together to determine what kinds of things should go in the website. I generated all of the content. They developed it and presented it in a way which would be visually appealing and well-organized. They also did some smaller things like making business cards and the development of my logo.

How did you come to work with Sur-Ryl Marketing?

I don’t remember. I had an interview call with my rep. I was really impressed. I didn’t do any comparison shopping.

It all cost under $10,000.

It was completed more than a year ago.

I got very good traffic. What I was missing was a bit more lead generation. That wasn’t something Sur-Ryl could have provided. The website ranked well when I checked from a search engine optimization standpoint. I didn’t really have anything before that to compare it to. The website was the start of the business and I was pleased with the visibility that I got.

How did Sur-Ryl Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Sur-Ryl was great to work with. It was all very personal, having constant contact with my rep. I always knew what was happening and when. It took some time to do these things, but I didn’t have to call to find out what was happening. She would ask for follow-up input if she needed it.

What distinguishes Sur-Ryl Marketing from other providers?

What I typically find in other service providers is that you are the one that has to prompt them. They’re not typically sensitive to keeping the client updated appropriately. That’s been my experience. Other people do quality work as well for the services they provide but what made them stand out was their responsiveness. Sur-Ryl understood from the initial conversation how I like to be treated and that was important to me. They made sure that I was updated.

Is there anything Sur-Ryl Marketing could have improved or done differently?

I can’t say I have a basis of comparison. I was fine with the cost, but I wasn’t astonished at how low a cost it was.
    I have recommended them.