Website & Mobile App Development, 3D Rendering

Supreme Supports, a Sydney based Website design & Web development company, professional in iOS, Android mobile app development, and 3D Rendering services.

Penrith, Australia
  • 95B Station Street
    Penrith, NSW 2750
    Australia

Web & App Development for Business Services Company

"It was impressive that I had direct access to the CEO."

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

Supreme Supports Pty Ltd. performs website development. Site features include member registration, event management, and administrative capabilities.

Australia
Managing Director, Business Services Company

The solution successfully serves its intended purpose, and it functions smoothly. Following an agile process, the vendor continues to improve the product to stakeholders’ specifications. While their project management style could be better organized, it has been satisfactory so far.

We are a provider of information, education and networking opportunities to procurement professionals in Australia and New Zealand. We run conferences, training, publishing and our connect membership network.

For what projects/services did your company hire Supreme Supports Pty Ltd. - Mobile App Development Sydney?

Supreme Supports were hired to initially develop our member website. The website required functionality to allow members to register, update profiles and communicate with each other and to provide PASA with administration facilities to manage events and memberships. Subsequently much of the same functionality was built into a mobile app.

To provide our members with an easy, secure way to view and register for the events that we organize for them. More imprtantly, the website had to provide PASA with the ability to manage multiple small events easily.

If I recall correctly it was via Upwork

They developed the public facing and member website to the specification I set out, focussing primarily on the functionality.

Of course as the project evolved, amendments were made as we realised that the functional specification was not quite as we needed it to be. Ie: we worked in an agile way to develop improved product based on a few iterations.

The same process was then followed in relation to development of mobile app, allowing our members to view and register for events while on their phones.

I don't know what the size of project team was at Supreme Supports. My interactions were all initially with the CEO - Abdullah Razee, then with the project manager that he appointed. From our end, the team composition was just myself and my wife, both of us actively working on the business.

The website has done the required job so far in that we are managing the members and events as anticipated. We have had no complaints about the functionality of the site and the majority of our members are renewing their annual subscriptions.

Not aware of any strict project management guidelines or procedures. However, this was not a problem.

It was impressive that I had direct access to the CEO.

Clearer guidelines o how projects were to be managed and new developments communicated and prioritized would be good. This is stuff that I wasn't aware of at the time, but having recently done some agile training am now aware that we could have improved the process.

Overall Score Gut feeling
    Good access by email and mobile to CEO
    The work was completed within budget
    Just my gut feeling on what I should score them
    I don't mark higher because I don't like making these kind of referrals.