We make apps!

At Supreme Gravity we help take your idea from concept to release in the marketplace. Our team works with you to best achieve your goals, quickly and efficiently reaching MVP (minimum viable product).

UI/UX

Mobile/Web Development

Product/Monetization Strategy

New York, NY
  • Supreme Gravity New York, NY 10011

Web Dev for Fantasy Soccer Site

"It was a real pleasure working with them, and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience."

July - Aug. 2015

Supreme Gravity developed a custom website from scratch. The site featured an adaptive backend for employees and a flexible UI for visitors.

Tim Shaw
Founder, Soccer Captains LLC

Site visitors loved the frontend's intuitive interface, and administrators appreciated its responsive backend. Supreme Gravity prepared detailed specifications, delivered each task on schedule, and kept the internal team informed. They were extremely professional and communicative.

I am the founder of Soccer Captains LLC. We provide fantasy analysis and insight for the fantasy soccer community.

What challenge were you trying to address with Supreme Gravity?

We needed website development.

I had a certain vision in mind that couldn’t be executed with a template. Supreme Gravity told me that they could take care of what I needed and provide additional support after launch. They lived up to the hype.

After telling them what I had in mind, they built the website from the ground up using their own platform. They did everything on the backend, designed the entire UI, and efficiently implemented any additional changes I requested. I didn’t need to ask twice. They have done an amazing job for us.

Since I wanted a little more control on the backend, they implemented a good user interface for all our writers and editors. It is very easy for them to put stuff together in the format they like. They also implemented a collapsible commenting system for us, which has been very useful.

I worked with both partners.

How did you come to work with Supreme Gravity?

I connected with them through a friend. After talking to one of their partners on the phone, he made me feel at ease and seemed to know what he was talking about. His knowledge of business implementation came through on the phone.

I spent between $15,000–$20,000.

We worked together from July–August 2015. They still perform maintenance and deliver small requests here and there.

Everyone loved the straightforward, intuitive backend. Our users loved how clean and responsive the interface was, especially since a lot of other websites aren’t. They did a phenomenal job.

How did Supreme Gravity perform from a project management standpoint?

They were awesome. After the initial discussions, they had a full spec and project plan ready to go before we signed. They kept us posted every step of the way and met all the deadlines they set for themselves. We mostly communicated through phone, email, and a screen sharing website.

They did what they said they would, they did it well, and were super accommodating the entire time. It was a real pleasure working with them, and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

I’m sure some developers have problems with clients who aren’t as expressive as we were. We laid out exactly what we wanted, and they lived up to everything. I can’t say a bad thing about them. It was a completely satisfactory experience.

Come into the relationship knowing exactly what you want, but be open to their suggestions. They are experts who've been doing this for a while and are good at what they do. However, giving them a clear idea of what you're looking for makes it easier for them.

Overall Score I have nothing but great things to say about them.
    They met every deadline they set.

iOS Mobile App Dev for Fantasy Sports

“They worked hard to deliver a high-quality product.”

Feb. 2015 - Aug. 2017

Supreme Gravity built an iOS app with specific sports betting and fantasy football functionalities. The implemented requested updates and changed the entire gameplay when end users demanded it.

Greater New York City Area
Joseph Lupo
Founder, Wolf Spreads

Supreme Gravity went above and beyond to provide excellent service. They maintained constant communication, even late at night and on weekends. Independent consultants said their work was good, and investors loved the app’s UX and functionality.

I’m the founder of Wolf Spreads, a fantasy football mobile app that incorporates sports betting with fantasy play.

What challenge were you trying to address with Supreme Gravity?

We wanted developers who understood our idea, knew the ins and outs of sports betting and fantasy football, and had the technical skills to make a great app.

I provided wireframes and then met with Supreme Gravity to work on the actual implementation for the iOS app. They specified features such as point buying to make the app function correctly.

Midway through last season, our customers suggested a certain feature, and I met with Supreme Gravity to get it installed in the latest app. They updated it and created an entirely different gameplay that was in demand.

My main points of contact were two developers.

How did you come to work with Supreme Gravity?

I met them at a tech meetup in New Jersey.

We spent between $50,000–$60,000.

The partnership lasted from March 2015–August 2017.

I had some outside consultants look over the work, and they said it was all good. Supreme Gravity did things like be at beta testing, which wasn’t necessary, but they wanted to go above and beyond. They did extra work that wasn’t in the contract.

We had some friends and seed investors test the app, and they all loved it. They said it was easy to use and the design looked great. They liked the simple UX and functionality.

How did Supreme Gravity perform from a project management standpoint?

They kept me updated and stayed in contact, even sending emails early in the morning and on weekends. They were forthright and open, and their client service was top-notch.

We mainly communicated via phone, email, and text. We used Dropbox to manage documents.

Sports betting can be hard to grasp, but they were adamant in understanding the concepts and minor intricacies that even regular betters don’t understand. They worked hard to deliver a high-quality product. I loved working with them and even recommended them.

No, there’s nothing I can think of.

Give them as much detail as possible, and they’ll bring your idea to life.

They delivered on time and were willing to pivot during the middle of the season.
    It was very good.
    They’re thorough, and the product was excellent.
    I've already referred them.

iOS Development for Instagram Payment System App

“You’d be hard-pressed to find someone of comparable skill in their price range.”

Aug. 2015 - May 2016

Supreme Gravity developed an app that let consumers browse merchandise on Instagram and purchase it in real time. They assisted with data architecture, created wireframes, and maintained the finished app.

New York, NY
Former Founder & CEO, Sailo

The team’s expertise and straightforward communication style kept the project flowing smoothly. They found creative solutions that made the project viable, with the final app earning several hundred downloads and partnerships with high-profile vendors.

I’m the former founder and CEO of Sailo, which was an Instagram app for iOS that allowed people to purchase things they liked while browsing photos.

What challenge were you trying to address with Supreme Gravity?

There was no convenient way to convert interest in merchandise into sales on Instagram’s platform, so we wanted to provide a “cash register” to allow viewers to shop as they browsed their photos.

They helped us develop our data architecture and wireframed the app for us. Another major challenge they solved was figuring out how to make the app operate in real time. Our original system for the shopping mechanism required a lag, but their team came up with a clever way to make posts shoppable immediately after they went live, which made our app viable for release.

We worked directly with two of their developers and there was a third who was subcontracted to their team.

How did you come to work with Supreme Gravity?

I met them through a mutual acquaintance from a program that I trusted. We had a brief in-person meeting with them and meshed well. They were very knowledgeable and open to offering solutions from the very first meeting. That degree of trust and interest in our project made me eager to work with them.

We spent over $50,000.

We worked with them from August 2015 to May 2016.

The app functioned smoothly and received several hundred downloads. We didn’t bring in as many sales as we wanted, but we got 25 vendors under contract, including several professional sports teams.

How did Supreme Gravity perform from a project management standpoint?

They take initiative and always know what’s going on with the project in terms of observing deadlines or reporting updates. Their team also has a nice balance of skills and strengths: one developer is a bit more client-facing and the other is more database-facing. Additionally, they offer sharp technical skills and strong customer service.

Since they were local, we tried to meet in person as often as possible and also kept in touch by phone and email. They were always available to meet our needs.

I liked their project management style and competence. You’d be hard-pressed to find someone of comparable skill in their price range. They were fluent in English, intelligent, locally accessible, and readily available, which made for an excellent total package.

Their approach is very straightforward, which might be too blunt for some people.

Before you hire someone, know what you’re building, why, and how it should work. Make sure you’re ready to lead and can speak the language developers use. You don’t have to know how to program, but be familiar with terms like endpoints, data structures, and API. Understand the basics of the architecture, use common sense, and stay on top of communication so the developers can convert your needs effectively.