Outsourced bookkeeping and operational support

Supporting Strategies has provided outsourced bookkeeping services and operational support to growing businesses since 2004. We give clients the support they need, when they need it, at a price they can afford. Our team consists of highly skilled accounting professionals with an average of about 15 years of industry experience. We match them with small businesses that need competent, on-demand bookkeeping support rather than a full-time resource.

Our services include accounts payable, billing and accounts receivable, financial and management reporting, HR and payroll support, and bookkeeping and month-end close. Counting on Supporting Strategies for online bookkeeping services saves you money and frees you up to concentrate on your core business

2004
Beverly, MA
  • 100 Cummings Center 207P
    Beverly, MA 01915

Accounting Services for Branding & Web Design Firm

"They’re accurate and detail-oriented."

2014 - Ongoing

Supporting Strategies manages accounting services to maintain financial records for a web design and branding company.

11- 50 Employees

Boston, Massachusetts
Co-Owner, Website Design & Branding Agency

Supporting Strategies retains comprehensive and exact financial accounts to satisfaction. The team is accommodating and responsive, addressing challenges quickly to foster a dependable partnership. They are meticulous and transparent, which enables continued engagement.

I’m the co-owner of a web design and branding company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Supporting Strategies?

We needed a partner to take care of our bookkeeping.

Supporting Strategies assigned our company a bookkeeper who manages all the responsibilities related to accounting except our taxes. We don’t need to get together physically so she works remotely. We email back and forth daily and talk on the phone once a week.

We work with a designated bookkeeper who has been great since the get-go. I’ve been fortunate that she has stayed on our account and I haven’t had to get another person up to speed.

How did you come to work with Supporting Strategies?

A colleague in my industry recommended Supporting Strategies. We met with them and it was clear that they understood our business.

We started working together in 2014.

Number one, they’re incredibly trustworthy, which is important because Supporting Strategies has access to everything financial. Number two, if I’m in a crunch such as a client needs something that I can’t figure provide, they’ll jump in and help me. Their team’s customer service is really good. Five years ago, I felt shy moving all of our financials to digital, but they made the process smooth and easy.

How did Supporting Strategies perform from a project management standpoint?

Our bookkeeper’s reliable and it’s been great to have the consistency of one person. She knows my style such as how I like to receive deliverables and communicate. We mostly connect by email. If there’s a technical challenge such as with our bookkeeping system, I’ll talk to them verbally by phone. Supporting Strategies exceeds my expectations.

They’re accurate and detail-oriented. Their team has never missed something and doesn’t take up my time to do so.

Not really, no. They’re good.

They’ll assign a person to work on your account so make sure that you’re comfortable with the dedicated bookkeeper because you’ll have a close working relationship with them.

I’ve never had any problem with them over the last five years.