Create successful eCommerce and SaaS product

We are specialized eCommerce UX design and research agency based in London and Zagreb.

Our services include UX design, UX research and conversion rate optimisation (CRO).

Please contact us for free 20 minutes audit and consultations.

We are a team of top professionals that produce cutting-edge eCommerce solutions.

User experience design service includes user interface design, wireframing, user research, persona design, user flows design, clean and modern interface design and animation design.

Conversion rate optimization is a very powerful service that can greatly increase your product revenue. It includes fields such as UX audit, usability audit, heuristic evaluations, user testing, web analytics, SEO, inbound marketing, content marketing, data analysis, and growth hacking.

We are fully agile and lean oriented with rapid prototyping and lean UX skills.

SuperSuper is based in London, UK, and Zagreb, Croatia; with a representative in San Francisco, New York, Denver, Seattle Amsterdam, and Copenhagen.

We have a great passion for improving the success of your eCommerce product.

• 115 Mare St, London
  • Copenhagen
    Sweden
  • Manchester

UX/UI Design for Online Product Configurator App

“I was impressed by the team’s experience and skill level; they were able to solve complex design challenges.”

Feb. 2019

After conducting competitor research, SuperSuper UX agency developed a set of wireframes for an online product configurator app. They then recommended best practices to tackle potential technical challenges.

Luxembourg
Bisera Ikanovic
Digital Product Owner, Survi s.a.r.l

SuperSuper UX agency provided high-quality work throughout the engagement, from the initial research to the UX/UI designs and consultation. They solved complex design challenges and delivered strong results. Daily contact helped facilitate an efficient workflow.

I’m a digital product owner at Survi s.a.r.l, an EU-based software development company that helps craft business. Our company has less than 10 employees, and we serve European clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire SuperSuper UX agency?

We hired SuperSuper UX agency to advise us on an online configurator app designed for customers within the business and retail industry. They were responsible for creating the UX/UI designs.

We wanted to create an easy-to-use online configurator app suited for business and retail customers. The app allows users to configure/customize a product before placing an order online.

I found SuperSuper UX agency on Clutch and compared them with four other agencies. Ultimately, I selected them based on their experience, portfolio quality, and competitive price. They had the most experience working with complex web apps and system design, and their communication was excellent.

We initially had a series of Skye meetings to go through the project details and set the design goals. Their team then consulted us on best approaches, audited the current state, and researched our competition. Afterward, they made wireframes, presenting a potential solution that would solve our technical challenges.

I only spoke to their lead designer, but an additional designer also helped with the research and wireframe design.

Their research, wireframes, and consultation yielded outstanding results. They advised us on best practices, and I was very happy with their speed and communication.

The workflow and communication ran smoothly. We exchanged messages daily to keep up with the progress.

I was impressed by the team’s experience and skill level; they were able to solve complex design challenges, and their consultation fees were reasonable. I plan to keep in touch with SuperSuper UX agency for any follow-up work.

No, I don’t have any suggestions for improvement. I was satisfied with their results.

UX/UI Design for Natural Product E-Commerce Store

"Even after our contract ended, they checked in to make sure everything was fine.

Aug. - Sept. 2018

SuperSuper agency designed a new UX/UI for an e-commerce site.

Firenze, Italy
Alessandro Trotta
CEO, Shankara.it

The site is now faster and easier to use than it was previously, allowing the business to compete in a modern fashion. SuperSuper agency was proactive in their communication and remained available to solve issues even after the project ended. Their focus on customer service helps them stand out.

I’m the owner of Shankara, a natural product and yoga item e-commerce store.

For what projects/services did your company hire SuperSuper agency?

We needed to refresh our shop with a new UX/UI.

We wanted to simplify the site and increase conversions.

I saw their previous work online. Their CEO seemed humble and willing to help, so it was an easy decision.

I wanted to bring my site into the modern era by making it lighter, fresher, and easier to use. Their CEO executed on my ideas better than I could have thought. They’ve also made other small changes to the site over time.

I worked with two resources. They worked in tandem perfectly throughout the project.

Within three months, traffic has increased by nearly 50%, and conversions are up across all devices (desktop, mobile, tablet). The results have exceeded both our expectations and SuperSuper agency’s. We achieved great things together.

It was great. We communicated via video calls and shared screens. They followed up with us regularly.

They have both knowledge and passion. Even after our contract ended, they checked in to make sure everything was fine. I developed a strong relationship with their CEO, so I hope we can work together again soon.

They should focus solely on e-commerce.

They were efficient.
    It was convenient and great.
    It was top level.
    Of course, I'd recommend them.

Mobile App Dev & UX/UI for Fashion Startup

"SuperSuper Agency helped bring my idea to life."

Mar. - June 2017

SuperSuper Agency designed an iOS app marketed to fashion experts where they can showcase their portfolio and sell their products. The team also performed user research and developed wireframes and UI animations.

New York
Eli Selwyn
ISO Relations Manager, APP Funding

The app received positive feedback from its target audience. SuperSuper Agency’s skilled expertise led to the fantastic results. Their collaborative approach created an effective and communicative workflow. The high-quality design their team delivered spurred the potential for future engagement.

I’m the CEO and founder of the Fashion App, a mobile app startup. I oversee all the design elements and manage the overall vision of the application.

For what projects/services did your company hire SuperSuper Agency?

We hired SuperSuper Agency to build an iOS mobile app. With this app, fashion professionals can showcase their work and sell items they created.

We wanted a modern, niche app customized for fashion professionals.

I received a strong recommendation from a close friend. I saw their work online, and that convinced me that this agency designs high-quality work. I selected SuperSuper Agency based on experience, quality, and price.

After we decided to work together, we had a series of Skype meetings to go over the project in detail. We then tested the concept with a target audience. Within a week, I received the initial wireframes of the main screens. We had several iterations before deciding on the final design. They also designed UI animations. We made sure that each design aligned with our target audience’s needs.

I worked with two UX/UI designers, one UX tester, and one marketing specialist.

SuperSuper Agency helped bring my idea to life. All their work was completed with outstanding results. After we finished the design, we tested the mockup with a target audience and received positive feedback.

I was pleased with their speed, communication, and cost. We had regular talks and exchanged messages daily. Our timeline worked because meeting deadlines with this kind of unexpected work can be challenging. For any new feature, I received the schedule and approved requests.

I was impressed with their experience in user, product market, and customer discovery testing. The team delivered exceptional and quality UX and UI animations. They were collaborative, helping me put my ideas into reality. If I ever needed more work or designs, I will be in touch with SuperSuper Agency.

For the most part, I’m satisfied with the work and don’t have any significant areas for improvement. The design took a little longer than planned, but that was understandable. We tested the app with users that gave answers we couldn’t have prepared for in the beginning.

Overall Score Their team is efficient, helpful, and creative. They are great to bounce ideas off of.
    SuperSuper Agency worked around my schedule.
    Their cost worked into my budget. They are better priced than many other agencies.
    They provided top quality.
    I would highly recommend them.

UI/UX Redesign for E-Commerce Dashboard

"Their speed of work and knowledge in UI/UX was exceptional."

Mar. - May 2019

SuperSuper UX agency did UI/UX design for an e-commerce backend. They did designs for the buyer and seller ends of the dashboard and including messaging and user request functions.

Marketing Director

SuperSuper UX agency worked quickly to deliver functional dashboard UI/UX that met customer expectations. Their strengths as a team include communication and professionalism, and they develop a strong understanding of expectations.

Marketing Director

For what projects/services did your company hire SuperSuper UX agency?

UI/UX

• Redesign messaging mechanism
  • Redesign offer & request mechanism

Mario (Founder, SuperSuper UX agency) and myself

New UI for our dashboards

great communication, great understanding and professionalism

Their speed of work and knowledge in UI/UX was exceptional.

Nothing major to highlight