Multi-Process IT Outsourcing

Fortified with a team of over 850+ professionals, SunTec delivers a complete gamut of multi-process IT outsourcing services, including end-to-end eCommerce Solutions right from creating and populating online stores to promoting and maintaining them, Data Entry & Management, ePublishing, Document Conversion and Digitization, Software and Mobile Apps Development, Photo Editing, Content Writing, SEO & Internet Marketing, and Dedicated Hiring Solutions.

SunTec is ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified for its information security management system and ISO 9001:2008 certified for its Quality Management Systems, and has earned a global reputation for delivering measurable business results and solid advantage for its customers. Well-appointed with a diverse talent pool, the team comprises accomplished management professionals, law graduates, sales and marketing specialists, programmers, coders, designers, writers and data processing specialists.

1,000 - 9,999
1999
New Delhi, India
  • Floor 3, Vardhman Times Plaza Plot 13, DDA Community Centre Road 44, Pitampura,
    New Delhi , DL 110 034
  • 1968 S. Coast Hwy #499, Laguna Beach CA 92651
    CA, CA 92651

E-commerce Implementation for Car Photography Company

"I’ve never worked with a more efficient company."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

SunTec India provides e-commerce services to improve visibility for a luxury car art print company. The team performed keyword research and integrated alt-text to increase search results for product images.

British Columbia, Canada
Owner, Car Art Prints Company

SunTec India provided effective keyword research that produces improved results in search rankings. The team is capable and diligent to deliver products on time consistently. They are engaged and effective communicators who exceed expectations to ensure a satisfying collaboration.

I’m the owner of a luxury car art print company that ships throughout North America. The prints that we sell are best described as canvas wall art prints ready to hang.

What challenge were you trying to address with SunTec India?

After I established competitive prices for my products, I needed to get them on Amazon. I needed a service provider to establish my company’s presence on the platform because our main concern was being discovered.

SunTec India’s first step was to implement backend keywords. Their team researched the keywords for us to use on all of our prints. The only variation is the model type, which is mixed into the backend keywords. As soon as I make a print, I send them to their team that uploads them to Amazon.

The SunTec India team and I are discussing social media marketing via Facebook or Instagram. We have over 400 prints in the collection, so we’re at the point where the collection’s good. The next step is to drive more traffic to our website through social media. We do more business with Amazon, eBay, and Etsy than the website. Now, we want to drive traffic to the website as well.

When I contacted them, Rajiv (Senior Web Designer, SunTec India) went over my needs and goals. After he thought about what needed to happen, he assigned a project lead and his team to the project. When I give them new products, he and his team upload them.

How did you come to work with SunTec India?

I needed to buy around 300 hours of data entry but didn’t know how to do it. I searched for data entry in India and that’s how I found SunTec India.

I spent about $1,000 on their services.

We started working together in September 2019 and the engagement's ongoing.

SunTec India got my company on Amazon. If you search Amazon for a luxury car brand, the company's prints occupy the better part of the first three search pages. People often search luxury cars by their model names. Even if a user enters a broad search term, we will occupy the first three search pages. Their team's fast and right on everything. They don't miss a mark. My experience with them has been excellent and that’s why I’m interested in helping them.

How did SunTec India perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication's clear and their scheduling's on point. They’re extremely efficient. SunTec India's 13 hours ahead of me. As long as I upload images for them around 7 p.m. my time, it’s guaranteed that when I turn my computer on at 7 a.m. the work’s done. Their team checks in about my satisfaction with their services once a month. They go to great lengths to make sure that their customers are happy.

I’ve never worked with a more efficient company. They’re professional and don’t miss a beat. Their communication’s good, so working with them's a good experience.

No, it’s absolutely wonderful to work with them.

As soon as I contacted them, they put me in contact with Rajiv. He took it from there and makes sure that I’m taken care of well.

Copy Writing for E-Commerce Store

"Everyone was very open and clear and communicated at least once a week."

SunTec India supported content writing efforts, creating product descriptions and a Shopify import sheet with item data to be migrated into a website.

New York
Daniel Mandelbaum
E-Commerce Project Manager, New York Dress

The business experienced growth as a result of the vendor's services. The team maintained a focus on continuous improvement throughout the engagement, always striving to improve their turnaround times.

We are a large upscale retail online store that sells women's dresses. We also have a showroom in NYC.

For what projects/services did your company hire SunTec India?

We hired Suntec to help out with product description/content writing, as well as to help create Shopify item data import sheets.

To have our items created and transitioned into our system as smoothly as possible.

I don't know, we were already working with them when I was hired.

Whenever we get new items from a vendor, I send them to a content team who writes 3-4 sentence descriptions of the items. Later on, those descriptions, images, and prices are given to another Suntec team to create a shopify item import data sheet.

The team comprised of a few people. Off the top of my head, Sanjay, Jayesh, Nitin, and Neeraj. They were all very very helpful.

We saw more business as we were able to put and sell more product online. I don't have exact numbers. But Suntec was absolutely essential for this.

Everyone was very open and clear and communicated at least once a week, sometimes more.

Their turnaround time was alright, but in times I felt it wasn't quick enough and I told them, they were able to improve. They always tried to do better.

A few communication issues when we first started, but they are great at what they do and I hope they continue to do so.

Answering & Filing Services for IT Company

"The have a fast turn-around time."

2016 - Ongoing

The vendor provided call center services.

Waynesboro, Virginia
Customer Service Manager, IT Company

Internal stakeholders were pleased with the vendor's services. In particular, their efficient workflow stood out.

Why does your firm need back office services? Did you use to handle these needs in-house?

It’s easier to get things done for the day when using this service.

What types of work can your internal staff avoid by utilizing a back office service?

We avoid paperwork, phone calls, and filing work.

What challenge were you trying to address with the service provider?

I’m not entirely sure.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

They provide phone answering services as well as filling assistance.

Could you describe the service provider's pricing structure and how they billed you?

We pay monthly.

How did you come to work with this service provider?

We conducted some research and decided to go with them.

How would you assess the service provider's ability to turn around quality work quickly, their client service, and communication.

They are fast and efficient so far.

How much time and money does this service provider save you each month?

Our company saves a monthly amount of $1500.

What takeaways and measures of success can you share about working with this service provider?

They work great for us so far.

What are the service provider's strengths?

The have a fast turn-around time.

What areas can the service provider improve?

I don’t believe they need to improve in anything so far.

How long has your company been working with this service provider?

We started working with them one year ago.

How much money do you spend annually with this service provider?

I think it is around $5,000 to $9,999 each year.