Multi-Process IT Outsourcing

Fortified with a team of over 850+ professionals, SunTec delivers a complete gamut of multi-process IT outsourcing services, including end-to-end eCommerce Solutions right from creating and populating online stores to promoting and maintaining them, Data Entry & Management, ePublishing, Document Conversion and Digitization, Software and Mobile Apps Development, Photo Editing, Content Writing, SEO & Internet Marketing, and Dedicated Hiring Solutions.

SunTec is ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified for its information security management system and ISO 9001:2008 certified for its Quality Management Systems, and has earned a global reputation for delivering measurable business results and solid advantage for its customers. Well-appointed with a diverse talent pool, the team comprises accomplished management professionals, law graduates, sales and marketing specialists, programmers, coders, designers, writers and data processing specialists.

1,000 - 9,999
1999
New Delhi, India
  • Floor 3, Vardhman Times Plaza Plot 13, DDA Community Centre Road 44, Pitampura,
    New Delhi , DL 110 034
  • 1968 S. Coast Hwy #499, Laguna Beach CA 92651
    CA, CA 92651

Web Development & SEO for Textile Retailer

"They are eager to find a solution or answer for you."

July 2019 - Ongoing

SunTec India developed a website for a textile retailer. The team built the Magento 2 website and ran SEO and PPC campaigns to drive traffic to the site.

Worthing, United Kingdom
Amy Jones
Business Manager, Duncan Stewart Textiles Ltd

While the website has not yet launched, the internal team has seen a high ROI for their PPC campaigns, resulting in a 20% increase in sales. SunTec India consistently communicates with the client, establishing a smooth workflow. The team is dedicated, flexible, and hard-working.

I am the Business Manager for a small online retail company. We sell textile products to trade customers and consumers. We offer an in house embroidery service to personalise or brand goods. My role involves overseeing our ecommerce sales team, so I often am involved in liaising with Suntec on the SEO work they do for us. They are also building a new Magento V2 site for us.

For what projects/services did your company hire SunTec India?

To manage our SEO for our website and build us a Magento V2 website.

1. To streamline our website to make it an easier experience for customers
  2. Improve organic traffic with proper hygiene
  3. Increase return on investment with PPC

They contacted us, demonstrated the scope of what their business can offer from basic administration support to technical website/ SEO support

Our SEO/PPC had been inconsistent in performance for several years. We felt we'd been led in circles by other companies and wanted a fresh start. Our website, whilst fairly new, we had too many add ons and background software causing ongoing conflicts and issues.

We wanted to take it back to basics and keep things simple for customers, simple for staff operations to ensure we can focus on deliverying great products vs. micro managing our website.

1. SEO/PCC - We have a dedicated person per month, we saw improvements from month one and this has been consistent through out. Our dedicated person was supervised by a manager who kept in touch and helped us with questions as needed.
  2. Website - We had a project manager change during the website build, but not because we asked for it or any issues just that the original project manager went on maternity leave. There has been some communication issues in this transition but the project managers boss and our account manager are proactive in resolving things where needed.

1. SEO/PPC - Our return on investment has much improved, especially in PPC campaigns. Just having someone focused on it consistently means that we have seen an improvement with sales growth around 20%
  2. Website - This is still ongoing and the website will launch in 2020

Use of emails and skype to communicate. Sometimes I think too many emails back and forth, I would recommend a 'task' delegation or other system be implemented to make it clear what is outstanding as emails can get hard to manage.

They are eager to find a solution or answer for you. Even when you change your mind about a decision. Whilst some language difficulties, Suntec have certainly been a lot easier to keep up with and understand then various other SEO companies we have worked with or web developers. Feels far more transparent.

Maybe just on the managing the website having a system for tasks and the project to be managed overall, to help streamline things as emails to get tedious and hard to keep on top of.

Product Data Entry for Sporting Goods Store

"The team has successfully completed what we wouldn’t have been able to inhouse."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

SunTec India was hired by a retail company for a product data entry project. The team receives documentation for thousands of products and creates them within their Magento-powered e-commerce platform.

Randers, Denmark
CMO, MM Sports

Internal stakeholders are satisfied with SunTec India’s performance, noting that the team solved a vital business problem that couldn’t have been resolved without their support. Through the years, the team has managed to overcome a learning curve and contribute to a successful engagement.

I’m the CMO for a sporting goods retail company, MM Goods.

What challenge were you trying to address with SunTec India?

We sell our goods primarily through the Internet, so we needed some assistance with our e-commerce platform management.

SunTec India is responsible for product entry management on our Magento-powered e-commerce platform. We send them our documentation for thousands of our products that need to be created in our English-language database.

I have one contact person, but there is a larger team that supports the project.

How did you come to work with SunTec India?

They sent me an unsolicited email that happened to be offering the exact service we needed.

We’ve spent between $10,000-$50,000 so far.

We began working with SunTec India in January 2014, and the engagement is ongoing.

Though SunTec India still supports us on an ongoing basis, the first portion of the engagement involved transferring all of the products in our existing database from one e-commerce platform to another. The team has successfully completed what we wouldn’t have been able to inhouse.

How did SunTec India perform from a project management standpoint?

There has been a learning curve, but since we’ve been engaged for such a long time, our project manager has become more familiar with our business processes and able to act without much direction. Currently, our cooperation is running very smoothly.

SunTec India does what they’re supposed to do, and they do it well. They’ve been an invaluable help to us.

We’ve had some problems along the way, like incorrect creation of products or lack of understanding of some details. But, throughout the course of the project, SunTec India has improved and we don’t have much to reproach them.

If you partner with SunTec India for a product data entry project, be as specific as possible with them in terms of details. Don’t expect them to have pre-knowledge regarding your particular business. Over time, the learning curve will improve.

Website Management for Jewelry & Antique Retailer

"They have quick responses & work well with deadlines."

June 2019 - Ongoing

SunTec India managed the website of a jewelry & antique retailer. The team posted antique listings and edited product images.

Director, Jewelry & Antique Retailer

The engagement led to an increase in traffic to the site, driving further sales. SunTec India communicates effectively and takes an active role in feedback cycles to ensure a smooth workflow. The team is responsive, hard-working, and attentive.

I am the Director at an online Jewelery & Antique retailer in the UK

For what projects/services did your company hire SunTec India?

I use Suntec India's sevices to help me manage 3 of my online platforms, which includes creating new listings on a weekly basis

To increase online traffic & sales to my sites by consistently adding new content & products

I was recommended SunTec India by a colleague in the retail Antiques sector who also uses their services

Photoshop products images & creating new listings for websites

There are four team memebrs which I work with

I am very happy with Suntec India's services, in particular Sunny Parasher. Sunny is very helpful & relaible with quick responses to any querties I have. I was worried initially about handed over control & outsourcing my business but they handled everything very smoothly & with great care.

Since using this service I have noticed an increase in traffic to my sites & I have been able to grow my stock inventory & drives sales which is something that I would not been able to do single handedly on my own as I would not have had the time to do this on my own. Sunted India comes highly recommended & I would also use them for other projects.

Very effective project management, excellent communication & they take direction very well.

They have quick responses & work well with deadlines.

Overall Score Very happy
    Excellent
    Great value for money
    Excellent Service

E-commerce Implementation for Car Photography Company

"I’ve never worked with a more efficient company."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

SunTec India provides e-commerce services to improve visibility for a luxury car art print company. The team performed keyword research and integrated alt-text to increase search results for product images.

British Columbia, Canada
Owner, Car Art Prints Company

SunTec India provided effective keyword research that produces improved results in search rankings. The team is capable and diligent to deliver products on time consistently. They are engaged and effective communicators who exceed expectations to ensure a satisfying collaboration.

I’m the owner of a luxury car art print company that ships throughout North America. The prints that we sell are best described as canvas wall art prints ready to hang.

What challenge were you trying to address with SunTec India?

After I established competitive prices for my products, I needed to get them on Amazon. I needed a service provider to establish my company’s presence on the platform because our main concern was being discovered.

SunTec India’s first step was to implement backend keywords. Their team researched the keywords for us to use on all of our prints. The only variation is the model type, which is mixed into the backend keywords. As soon as I make a print, I send them to their team that uploads them to Amazon.

The SunTec India team and I are discussing social media marketing via Facebook or Instagram. We have over 400 prints in the collection, so we’re at the point where the collection’s good. The next step is to drive more traffic to our website through social media. We do more business with Amazon, eBay, and Etsy than the website. Now, we want to drive traffic to the website as well.

When I contacted them, Rajiv (Senior Web Designer, SunTec India) went over my needs and goals. After he thought about what needed to happen, he assigned a project lead and his team to the project. When I give them new products, he and his team upload them.

How did you come to work with SunTec India?

I needed to buy around 300 hours of data entry but didn’t know how to do it. I searched for data entry in India and that’s how I found SunTec India.

I spent about $1,000 on their services.

We started working together in September 2019 and the engagement's ongoing.

SunTec India got my company on Amazon. If you search Amazon for a luxury car brand, the company's prints occupy the better part of the first three search pages. People often search luxury cars by their model names. Even if a user enters a broad search term, we will occupy the first three search pages. Their team's fast and right on everything. They don't miss a mark. My experience with them has been excellent and that’s why I’m interested in helping them.

How did SunTec India perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication's clear and their scheduling's on point. They’re extremely efficient. SunTec India's 13 hours ahead of me. As long as I upload images for them around 7 p.m. my time, it’s guaranteed that when I turn my computer on at 7 a.m. the work’s done. Their team checks in about my satisfaction with their services once a month. They go to great lengths to make sure that their customers are happy.

I’ve never worked with a more efficient company. They’re professional and don’t miss a beat. Their communication’s good, so working with them's a good experience.

No, it’s absolutely wonderful to work with them.

As soon as I contacted them, they put me in contact with Rajiv. He took it from there and makes sure that I’m taken care of well.

Data Entry for Medical Retail Medical Supply Business

"They have great prices speedy service."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

SunTec India provides data entry services and supports SEO for a medical supply retailer.

Dallas, Texas
David Gampher
ACG Medical

The team's efforts have helped boost sales while reducing cost per conversion (CPC).

ACG MEDICAL is a retail medical supply company. I am the managing partner.

data entry and seo.

Our goal was to increase sales on the website.

I asked for some simple data entry. they did so well we dismissed the existing seo company so Suntec could take over.

they provide data entry and seo services

we have 3 people I work with.

sales are up cpc are down.

our project manager Inder handled everything. it has been very effective!

It was so easy to get things started.

No. They have great prices speedy service.

Copy Writing for E-Commerce Store

"Everyone was very open and clear and communicated at least once a week."

SunTec India supported content writing efforts, creating product descriptions and a Shopify import sheet with item data to be migrated into a website.

New York
Daniel Mandelbaum
E-Commerce Project Manager, New York Dress

The business experienced growth as a result of the vendor's services. The team maintained a focus on continuous improvement throughout the engagement, always striving to improve their turnaround times.

We are a large upscale retail online store that sells women's dresses. We also have a showroom in NYC.

For what projects/services did your company hire SunTec India?

We hired Suntec to help out with product description/content writing, as well as to help create Shopify item data import sheets.

To have our items created and transitioned into our system as smoothly as possible.

I don't know, we were already working with them when I was hired.

Whenever we get new items from a vendor, I send them to a content team who writes 3-4 sentence descriptions of the items. Later on, those descriptions, images, and prices are given to another Suntec team to create a shopify item import data sheet.

The team comprised of a few people. Off the top of my head, Sanjay, Jayesh, Nitin, and Neeraj. They were all very very helpful.

We saw more business as we were able to put and sell more product online. I don't have exact numbers. But Suntec was absolutely essential for this.

Everyone was very open and clear and communicated at least once a week, sometimes more.

Their turnaround time was alright, but in times I felt it wasn't quick enough and I told them, they were able to improve. They always tried to do better.

A few communication issues when we first started, but they are great at what they do and I hope they continue to do so.

Answering & Filing Services for IT Company

"The have a fast turn-around time."

2016 - Ongoing

The vendor provided call center services.

Waynesboro, Virginia
Customer Service Manager, IT Company

Internal stakeholders were pleased with the vendor's services. In particular, their efficient workflow stood out.

Why does your firm need back office services? Did you use to handle these needs in-house?

It’s easier to get things done for the day when using this service.

What types of work can your internal staff avoid by utilizing a back office service?

We avoid paperwork, phone calls, and filing work.

What challenge were you trying to address with the service provider?

I’m not entirely sure.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

They provide phone answering services as well as filling assistance.

Could you describe the service provider's pricing structure and how they billed you?

We pay monthly.

How did you come to work with this service provider?

We conducted some research and decided to go with them.

How would you assess the service provider's ability to turn around quality work quickly, their client service, and communication.

They are fast and efficient so far.

How much time and money does this service provider save you each month?

Our company saves a monthly amount of $1500.

What takeaways and measures of success can you share about working with this service provider?

They work great for us so far.

What are the service provider's strengths?

The have a fast turn-around time.

What areas can the service provider improve?

I don’t believe they need to improve in anything so far.

How long has your company been working with this service provider?

We started working with them one year ago.

How much money do you spend annually with this service provider?

I think it is around $5,000 to $9,999 each year.