The Only Marketing Firm You Will Ever Need.

SunCity Advising is a San Diego digital marketing agency with a commitment to helping clients improve their internet presence. Since 2011, we have provided internet marketing services that include search engine optimization, PPC, email marketing, social media management, web design, content creation, and strategic business advising.

Ready to craft a marketing strategy that includes site optimization, higher search rankings, and increased sales and revenue? Call us today at: (858) 859-0123.

San Diego, CA
  • 8910 University Center Lane, Suite #400
    San Diego, CA 92122
  • United States

Activbody Strengthening Health Institute Brunoro Law

SEO & Lead Generation for Law Firm

"Besides all the hard work they put in every month, I can see how dedicated they are and that they truly care about us."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

SunCity Advising provides ongoing SEO services for a boutique law firm to improve its ranking and bring in more leads. They also manage lead generation, social media, and content creation.

San Diego, California
Paula Brunoro-Borokhov
Principal Attorney, Brunoro Law, APC

The firm now ranks among the top 10 results for its targeted keywords and has seen its website's health improve. SunCity Advising's high-quality SEO services show in their results. The team demonstrates diligence at every step, responding quickly to inquiries and being personable to work with.

I am the owner and principal attorney of a boutique law firm located in San Diego, CA. We assist individuals and businesses with all sorts of business law and tax law related issues.

For what projects/services did your company hire SunCity Advising?

We have had bad experiences with previous SEO/marketing providers. We were not ranking that well and our website had many errors. This was reflecting on our lead generation. We hired SunCity Advising to perform SEO services that include on-page, off-page, and local aspects.

Additionally, they assist with managing lead generation and conversions through the marketing funnel. Social media posting and content creation services are also included.

The overall goals was to rank better on google and to get more leads from our blogs, social media and website.

We performed extensive research before hiring SunCity as our vendor. As we have had bad experiences in the past, we knew we could not rush in our decision. We considered several companies, talked to at least 5 other vendors and end up partnering with SunCy for a couple reasons:

1. they are local - it was important to us to work with a company in our time zone and that we could meet regularly, if needed;
  2. they ranked well on google;
  3. there services and approach lined up with our goals and what we were looking for in a vendor;
  4. their price was fair;
  5. they were very communicative and showed that they cared about us and would do their best to help us achieve our goals.

We started off with an in person meeting with the CEO and the account manager that would be taking care of our firm directly. They understood our goals and explained the process and what would take to get where we wanted to be. They helped us identify issues with the website and how to fix them.

They also helped us determine the best keywords for us to target to assist with our ranking. They outlined topics and how we should structure our blog posts to reach maximum reach. They provide content for some blog posts and assist with social media posting as well with other marketing material that we need. For example, they help us with our monthly newsletter, they designed the proposal we send to Clients, etc.

I have an assigned "account manager" who I talk to in a regular basis. We have bi-weekly phone calls to discuss our progress. He's there for me for whatever I need and to answer any questions I have. He assists not only with the SEO (on-page, off-page, local...) but with any other marketing needs I have, including social media, blog posting, content creation, PR release, etc. I am also in constant communication with the CEO, who helps identify SEO and marketing strategies for us to achieve our goals.

I receive monthly reports and can see the improvement on our ranking, lead generation and website health. We rank in the top 10 for google for a couple keywords and are working to rank higher in all of our targeted words.

I have nothing but great things to talk about Dan and Ivan and all the members of SunCity Advising. They are very accessible and communicative. They respond promptly to any requests/questions we have. Dan and I have bi-weekly phone calls and I know I am always welcome in their office, if an in-person meeting is needed.

Besides all the hard work they put in every month, I can see how dedicated they are and that they truly care about us. They don't just want our money, but want to help us grow and succeed. Other vendors we worked with were not as dedicated and didn't seem to really care about our company and our growth. I feel like they have truly become part of our team.

Honestly, I have no complaints.

Overall Score It's been great to work with SunCity Advising. I am fortunate to have then assisting with our SEO, lead generation and marketing needs. I
    They are very accessible and communicative. They always get back to us.
    Their price is fair and compatible with the hardword they put in every month to make sure we are achieving our goals.
    They are great at what they do. They are true professionals and experts in the field.
    I highly recommend SunCity to anyone that need a professional SEO, lead generating, marketing company that cares about your business.

SEO & Email Marketing for for Healthy Lifestyle Consumer Brand

" They advise us well enough to the point where we better understand SEO and how to optimize our site."

SunCity optimized SEO through securing branded terms and broadening key terms. They conducted email marketing efforts and set up a CRM to funnel leads. Their team is currently organizing visitors to the site.

San Diego, California
Jon Tait
Director of Operations, ActivBody

With their dedication to transparency, SunCity showcases clear improvements that can be made to the site's SEO and errors. The team communicates smoothly, immediately answering questions and addressing issues. They have an exceptional work ethic allows for a smooth business partnership.

I am the director of operations at ActivBody, and we market a product called Activ5.

What challenge were you trying to address with SunCity Advising?

We had some continual problems in our SEO that we needed help with.

SunCity broadened our scope, advised a proposal to invest in more workout key terms, and secured our branded terms. They also conducted email marketing efforts and helped set up a CRM to funnel leads. Their team is currently organizing/tagging visitors to the site and use SEO best practices to help rank higher in search engines.

We work with three of their SEO experts.

How did you come to work with SunCity Advising?

I met one of the employees of SunCity because we worked in the same office. He ran an SEO report for us pro bono and found some errors. They were very low pressure/friendly about it, and we decided to hire them to fix those errors.

We started working with them in January 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

SunCity work above on beyond to show us the errors and report progress reports to show us the solutions they’ve created. They clearly show our search engine rankings, where we have improved or could improve, and track the traffic to our social media posts. They advise us well enough to the point where we better understand SEO and how to optimize our site.

How did SunCity Advising perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very responsive and are quick to fix any problems. They are in the same office, so I can walk over and talk to them in person at any time. SunCity is always in touch with us, answer questions thoroughly, and we can easily contact them through the phone as well.

They have an exceptional work ethic and are passionate about what they do. They are transparent with their work and always make sure we understand the work their doing— how it’s going to affect our site.

Overall Score I honestly think they are doing perfect.
    They are always on time.

SEO for Health & Dietary Nonprofit

"I have been nothing but happy."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

SunCity Advising handles the SEO strategy with the goal of increasing traffic and brand recognition. They’ve provided helpful and cost-effective suggestions, as well as some free-to-use AdWords for nonprofits.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Denny Waxman
Founder, Strengthening Health Institute

There’s been a significant boost in website traffic since hiring SunCity, and a shower of compliments from friends and professionals alike. Their availability, punctuality, and willingness to improve themselves helps them stand out from others in their market.

I’m the president and founder of the Strengthening Health Institute, a nonprofit educational organization. We educate people on macrobiotic practice and lifestyle cooking, which is a grain and vegetable-based diet and lifestyle.

What challenge were you trying to address with SunCity Advising?

We needed help with SEO to drive more traffic to our site and make our brand better known.

Someone had redone my website a couple of years ago, but it wasn’t getting the results. Ivan Reed (CEO, SunCity Advertising) came up with a number of suggestions that seemed very plausible and affordable for us. They also discovered that there were free AdWords available through Google for nonprofits, which they’ve taken advantage of.

We’ve mainly worked with Ivan.

How did you come to work with SunCity Advising?

We found them through a referral. We liked what Ivan had to say and we decided to go with them.

We pay a monthly fee.

We began working with them in October 2016, and the collaboration is ongoing.

We’ve had an incredible increase in traffic. We from 300 views per month to 6,000 views per month, which is very impressive. Additionally, a number of acquaintances, close friends, and professionals have highly complimented their work and what we have been doing since we've been together.

How did SunCity Advising perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been more available than I would expect. I have a weekly meeting with Ivan which helps me prioritize and focus.

Ivan has been very professional and timely with things. We decided to go with them for another year because we’ve been happy with the results so far.

No. Ivan has taken the time to find out exactly what to do or how to improve the things that he wasn’t up to speed on.

Be clear on what your needs are and what you are really looking for.

Overall Score I have been nothing but happy.